he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
compulsive complex Inventor
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:13 am

Post by biancospino »

votecount (UNCHANGED)
Votecount 1-XXI

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer, or 6 to decide for no execution.

camelCasedSnivy (4)
: , , ,
DragonEater70 (3):
, ,
Naerys (2):
Thomith (2):
Katsuki (1):

notes
  • The deadline is due in (expired on 2024-01-07 07:46:06).
  • You can find the combined mod ISO here
  • ssbm_Kyouko is V/LA during weekends
Last edited by biancospino on Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:20 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 704, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 702, Katsuki wrote:
In post 699, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 686, Katsuki wrote: Where I am right now, I still think that Dragon is most likely to flip scum out of the leading nom candidates based off of a number of factors. I also have a sneaking suspicion that there's a good chance he is the strongest PR the wolves have.
Purely to get under your brain wrinkles, assuming this is the case, do you feel Naerys/Black are acting in a way that would back the idea of your solve up?
Their posting threw me for a bit of a loop tbh. I was far more certain about it being the 3 of them last night when I was lying in bed than today.

Black's been my most solid scumread today and I would like to think I'm not wrong on that one.
I didn't like a lot of Dragon's posts that he made recently, namely #348, 372, 375 and 428.

Early game certainly gave me Black/Naerys partner vibes. I feel like if we actually do have Dragon and Black both flipping scum, we can probably safely nom Naerys and then if we're wrong, go from there.
Black has also been a solid SR for me, as has Thom but you seem to town-lean them so I can ask the reasoning for that in particular?
Gave this some thought.

I think a lot of my Thom townlean is influenced by me seeing Dragon and Naerys as scummy. For him to be scum, it means I have to be wrong somewhere, which is quite possible if dragon + naerys aren't both scum. I really want to see Dragon and Naerys flips ASAP because that should consequently inform us as to Thom's alignment. If they're somehow both town then he's obviously scum.

Short version is that my townlean on him isn't anywhere close to as strong as my townreads on kyouko kitty hutao jackson and GE.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:21 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 743, Black wrote:
In post 742, DragonEater70 wrote: Blame Katsuki.
:lol:

What are your thoughts on Jackson and Katsuki thinking we could be scum together?
Hm

Tell ya what, associations wise I could see it, cause we didn't really do anything anti-partnery this game (I'm not counting me saying "still waiting to be scum with Black).

But like, I don't really think that makes us scum? I felt you were pretty towny, I feel I'm pretty towny, so there's no real reason to scumread us.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah so this isn't particularly adventurous I don't think but I'm thinking
{Hu Tao, Katsuki, davesaz} are those that I'm not down for on a TR basis

Black - I don't see what Katsuki is potentially seeing, I don't think she's really at risk toDay but I'm not interested. Idk what her scum game looks like but I've had decent success finding her when she's town.
cCS - I do think what Katsuki says about the timing of this wagon has merit - there were 3 stalled wagons at 3 a piece before this came to be, and personally I don't find any of the votes that compelling. From what I remember Gamma has a suspicion based on meta but hasn't been specific about how cCS has been different in this game. The rest of the votes feel like they sort of flooded in so I'm thinking scum are fine with this wagon toDay, and I'm not down for that
Gamma I'm never going to want on D1 unless I spot she's scum, because I'm good at catching her when she is. I tend to view her as an inevitability if I leave her along long enough.

DE - I want DE the most toDay - I've been pretty tunneled on this I think but it is what it is, I'm trying to branch out a little more I just don't see much else that pings me, and it helps that HT and Katsuki are on the wagon as well.

JV - I had a hard time following JV's catchup but I was pretty glazed up at the time, and the tone with Black seems inconsistent with his stated read. Happy going here.

I don't have really fresh thoughts on anyone else, I suppose I'd be fine with any of them if my vote is needed to get a wagon through before deadline.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:27 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 737, biancospino wrote:
votecount (UNCHANGED)
Votecount 1-XX

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer, or 6 to decide for no execution.

camelCasedSnivy (4)
: , , ,
DragonEater70 (3):
, ,
Naerys (2):
Thomith (2):
Katsuki (1):

notes
  • The deadline is due in (expired on 2024-01-07 07:46:06).
  • You can find the combined mod ISO here
Wait what

Since when is Black scumreading Thomith

Uhhhh let me catch up real.quick.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:28 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

And when I say realquick I mean it will probably take the better part of an hour
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:28 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Jesus every time I see my avatar I cringe
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:29 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 611, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 575, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 567, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: @Naerys - Why are me and Hu Tao wrong on Dragon?

I don't think dave and Gamma are s/s. I think Dave is town - looking at his ISO, Dave looks to be genuinely sorting Gamma. I'm not sure why he's rhyming along with Gamma, my guess is it's just for fun, but there's an indication that it might be some sort of bait. I think pointing out that Gamma might be avoiding being tone-read by 2 people in this game at least refers to me as one of the 2 people, maybe the other is dave himself? Regardless, I don't think Gamma is rhyming to avoid being tone-read by me at least. I can only tone-read very specific posts of hers and she can just not post them at all if she's scum, though I suspect that is hard for Gamma to do in some cases.
Do you have like an actual real read on Gamma? Aren't you supposed to be really good at reading her?
Not yet no, I usually skim her early posting unless she's asking me direct questions because I can usually rely on her to at some point post something that pings me if she is scum. If the game goes long enough without me getting pinged I'll go back through her ISO and I should be able to read her from there - the less I interact with her now the less poisoned my read will be later. I've found I'm good at just reading a Gamma ISO without being in the game and guessing correctly on Town or Scum if I have enough to read.
Do you have a read on GE yet?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:31 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 623, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 621, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 619, JacksonVirgo wrote: As it stands now, Thom/Black look the worst and Hu Tao looks the best
Why do I look the best?
Because you're undeniably yourself, you read natural. You read like you're saying what comes in your head right as it comes in, without stopping to think about how you would look. Things like this, just pure.
I agree on HT.

Why do you SR Black?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:32 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 633, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 626, Black wrote: It was moreso the manner in which the reads came. Thomith was asked about specific reads and he didn't shy away from the questions. Like Hu straight up asked him if he thinks she's scummy and he was like "yeah you could be scum." I just think scum probably want to avoid butting heads like that early. And I think it would be a lot easier for scum to toe the line instead of taking solid stances like he did when he townread me
I hear you, I did think it was incredibly unlikely to be how I understood it. I think I do disagree that scum would avoid taking solid stances.
Then why did you say it instead of questioning it?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 782, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 611, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 575, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 567, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: @Naerys - Why are me and Hu Tao wrong on Dragon?

I don't think dave and Gamma are s/s. I think Dave is town - looking at his ISO, Dave looks to be genuinely sorting Gamma. I'm not sure why he's rhyming along with Gamma, my guess is it's just for fun, but there's an indication that it might be some sort of bait. I think pointing out that Gamma might be avoiding being tone-read by 2 people in this game at least refers to me as one of the 2 people, maybe the other is dave himself? Regardless, I don't think Gamma is rhyming to avoid being tone-read by me at least. I can only tone-read very specific posts of hers and she can just not post them at all if she's scum, though I suspect that is hard for Gamma to do in some cases.
Do you have like an actual real read on Gamma? Aren't you supposed to be really good at reading her?
Not yet no, I usually skim her early posting unless she's asking me direct questions because I can usually rely on her to at some point post something that pings me if she is scum. If the game goes long enough without me getting pinged I'll go back through her ISO and I should be able to read her from there - the less I interact with her now the less poisoned my read will be later. I've found I'm good at just reading a Gamma ISO without being in the game and guessing correctly on Town or Scum if I have enough to read.
Do you have a read on GE yet?
no and I probably won't until toMorrow unless she says something that pings me
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:36 am

Post by Katsuki »

I'm so tempted to powernom naerys on principal and eat the vengeshot if she actually has one. Policy this 10/10 times she should not be allowed to survive anywhere close to LYLO.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:37 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 781, DragonEater70 wrote: Jesus every time I see my avatar I cringe
its cute. We could've been friends if didn't have fangs and ears this game.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:54 am

Post by Naerys »

1) i am not vengeful
2) DRAGON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:54 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 787, Katsuki wrote: its cute. We could've been friends if didn't have fangs and ears this game
ITS TOTALLY UGLY
kill me pls, thx
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:59 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 637, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 631, Black wrote: Maybe you're just bad at reading me but I'm not sure how you could think this about Hu and then say that I look the worst? I've been doing nothing but saying what comes to my mind all game
What about you would mean I should be obligated to have the same viewpoint on? You are different people, you have taken to this game in different ways. The reason I thought you to be the lowest just above Thom was because I didn't understand how you came to the conclusions you had. I usually can follow the logic even for people I think are wolfy and are flat out wrong but I just straight up did not see the base of the reads you made
Towny post
In post 638, Black wrote:
In post 634, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 629, Black wrote: Scum tend to shade people for bad reasons and I definitely got that vibe from Naerys's comment. I don't think it makes sense for this to look bad to you
The bad look is the speed at which you switched on her, surface level looks pretty awful and I was meaning to look back over that interaction when I had fresh eyes as that point in the game my eyes skimmed too much
I've been feeling worse and worse about Naerys as the game has progressed and you can track that in my ISO. The random shade on me and the strange reads finally convinced me to vote there
I don't think it's scum indicative for Naerys to shade people for bad reasons. It's just Naerys-indicative.
In post 641, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 638, Black wrote: I've been feeling worse and worse about Naerys as the game has progressed and you can track that in my ISO. The random shade on me and the strange reads finally convinced me to vote there
I can understand this, humouring your read there's a few posts that have caught me a little off guard about Naerys but I disregarded purely because it feels like a personality thing and I tend to always scum-read Naerys in like every single game without fail.
When have you played with Naerys? Just curious.
But I also think it's a personality thing.
In post 647, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 453, Black wrote: It's interesting that we have 3 wagons at 3 votes each. I don't think fading any of the 3 would be super likely to hit scum but if I had to compromise on one then it would probably be Naerys

I'm more inclined to believe that scum are just hanging out and they're perfectly fine with the game state. CCS fits the bill here
I still think Naerys is scummy.
Quoting mainly for the post inside Kitty's quote, I actually think this also describes the gamedtate right now. Like it feels scum are just sitting on their hands and letting us bicker.
In post 659, JacksonVirgo wrote: That being said I do think Thom is wolfy, especially regarding that part I spoke about regarding not wanting somebody to town-read another too easily

VOTE: Thom
Why?
In post 665, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 654, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 516, camelCasedSnivy wrote: people i have absolutely no clue on: {ssbm_Kyuoko, KittyTacky, Gamma Emerald, Hu Tao}
and people i would gladly vote are just {Naerys, davesaz, camelCasedSnivy}
Concrete read:

I think saying "haha I'd vote myself" is very performative. It's a very forced way of saying "look I'm town I don't care if people vote me!"
i know it looks really bad after doing this in a scum game but i do this every game promise
Lies! There was a town game where I asked you to do this to prove you were town and you townread yourself IIRC.
In post 666, Black wrote: VOTE: Thom

I want to explore this
I also wanna know your thoughts behind this.
In post 668, camelCasedSnivy wrote: also i was going fuck yeah on the naerys wagon and then the bland thomith wagon comes along. I'm not as opposed to it this time around but we can do better (and i probably still wont vote thomith)

also how are people getting town vibes from dragoneater?? seriously???
Why are you even shading me? I thought I wasn't in your scums list.
In post 673, Black wrote:
In post 669, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 666, Black wrote: VOTE: Thom

I want to explore this
About this, I know you said that you could see scum!thom in a response to a thing I said but weren't you about town!thom like the entire game before that moment?
In post 670, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 384, Black wrote: I think Thomith, Hu, and Gamma are probably the most likely to be town. I like the solving energy out of this group
This + the whole dragon/thom being TvT thing. Plus the early game argument that I didn't understand. Etc etc
Yep. My reads are generally super fluid on D1. Plus I have a theory and I think wagoning Thom will help me decide if I could be right or not. That's all I really want to say about it atm
I'm now REALLY curious.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I think scum is in Katsuki/Kyoko/dave/Gamma

There's probably also a deepwolf but I'll find them later

VOTE: Katsuki
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 788, Naerys wrote: 1) i am not vengeful
2) DRAGON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Why are you blaming me for people vengeful reading you
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Naerys »

I am blaming you for that avatar!!!
AAAAAH how can i unsee that
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:03 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 787, Katsuki wrote:
In post 781, DragonEater70 wrote: Jesus every time I see my avatar I cringe
its cute. We could've been friends if didn't have fangs and ears this game.
So
A. I initially read this as a scumclaim
B. Even if you scumread me, why can't we be friends? Alignment in a game of mafia has nothing to do with how cool a person is outside of the game. I've definitely (or at least tried to) befriend people as opposite alignment.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:04 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 793, Naerys wrote: I am blaming you for that avatar!!!
AAAAAH how can i unsee that
Oh my god relax, it's literally a cow

If you prefer I can change to the dead dragonair Katsuki posted.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:06 am

Post by Naerys »

X.X