Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:23 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 787, Maestro wrote: ...haven't we already had somebody's true name come out? like DV somehow knows one of them supposedly, via Night Actions? how do we know Cult didn't get some PR that lets them figure 'em out 1-by-1, or how do we know that letting Cult convert in the hood isn't exactly what breaks this game open?
deas targeted me last night and got my real name
he needs that name in order to win by guessing that i target him tonight so
that provides him a way to get that name without someone having to claim it in the open
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 790, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 787, Maestro wrote: PE3: Leaf, don't make fun of me, why are you & Rat so in lock-step here on this hood bs if you're fine taking them out
what do you mean?

RR said it's a Pseudo Masonry, and I specifically think there is scum in there?
i do want this explained more, though, because I don't get it. RR and I had exact opposite reads in regards to what the Friendship Group alignment dispersement was, so idk the 'lock-step' meaning.

i thought originally they were saying it cuz i was defending RR.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:25 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 787, Maestro wrote: we don't know for sure that the Enthusiast/Cult conversion is fully-Factional - we only know that the Factional ability of the informed minority/Enthusiasts/Cult involves conversions, which could just be CYA/nitty-gritty or it could be extremely significant

y'all need to acknowledge this btw bc if we're going to try solving/grammar-ing our way out of shit like w reading into DV's "elims won't work today" stuff, this is even more interesting/potentially significant & I'm surprised it hasn't been touched on yet? or maybe it has

PE: yeah, that makes sense actually nvm - except for any flavor cop/Conversions (if we trust Leaf, etc.) real names may not mean shit to Town so I may never claim mine either, sue me

PE2: what I meant is, you both (or more accurately, Rat RIGHT after you) started demanding to know who was in the hood, etc. & you 2 bites on that bait

ew
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 802, Maestro wrote:
In post 787, Maestro wrote: we don't know for sure that the Enthusiast/Cult conversion is fully-Factional - we only know that the Factional ability of the informed minority/Enthusiasts/Cult involves conversions, which could just be CYA/nitty-gritty or it could be extremely significant

y'all need to acknowledge this btw bc if we're going to try solving/grammar-ing our way out of shit like w reading into DV's "elims won't work today" stuff, this is even more interesting/potentially significant & I'm surprised it hasn't been touched on yet? or maybe it has

PE: yeah, that makes sense actually nvm - except for any flavor cop/Conversions (if we trust Leaf, etc.) real names may not mean shit to Town so I may never claim mine either, sue me

PE2: what I meant is, you both (or more accurately, Rat RIGHT after you) started demanding to know who was in the hood, etc. & you 2 bites on that bait

ew
where did Rat try getting them to claim? I think I'm the only one who pushed for Friendship Group to claim.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:27 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

pretty sure it is standard practice for a hood to claim members once it gets exposed actually
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 804, Theta Alpine wrote: pretty sure it is standard practice for a hood to claim members once it gets exposed actually
Especially after NK15 role implications.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Maestro - Quote where RR tried getting them to claim, cuz right now, you're making that up.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

guhhh what’s going on
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 807, Gamma Emerald wrote: guhhh what’s going on
im bored and trolling and thought we could get a quick fade, but then they mentioned Titus needs to come back and claim, which I agree with, so now I'm in troll mode.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:31 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 801, Flavor Leaf wrote:i do want this explained more, though, because I don't get it. RR and I had exact opposite reads in regards to what the Friendship Group alignment dispersement was, so idk the 'lock-step' meaning.

what I was saying & what is way more significant is you & RR (you & a scumread, ostensibly?) being in favor of full-claiming one of, essentially, Town's PRs, just on assumptions about whether or not it was a pseudo-Masonry

it's honestly more ping-y & interesting that you're not on the same page about it, but both want the same thing, so you're right that we should discuss that more - I would think ScumRat could easily have posted about a "pseudo-Masonry" first to try to get the bites on the bait, so I disagree that it's Rat eliminating others from his own elim-pool, PoV-wise; I think it's fine Scumplay idk why you don't see that

PE: well I think that's stupid lol it's a Town PR, why just claim right away - a hood's internal "power" (another slightly-smaller-possibly-semi-informed-minority) isn't immediately lessened necessarily by publicly knowing that one exists...? in fact, I'd say it increases in power if some members have flipped

PE2: Rat implying hood = pseudo-Masonry is implicitly saying "y'all can claim, I won't Scumread ya cuz I think you could be Masons! don't worry one bit, no sireebob" so no, it wasn't a demand like you made, but you both
clearly wanted hood members to claim
; stop twisting my words troll :P
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:31 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I'm happy for the rest of the hood to enjoy sweet anonymity.

Am quite curious to see what my other scumread has to say with a hardy RR wagon present
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 809, Maestro wrote:
In post 801, Flavor Leaf wrote:i do want this explained more, though, because I don't get it. RR and I had exact opposite reads in regards to what the Friendship Group alignment dispersement was, so idk the 'lock-step' meaning.

what I was saying & what is way more significant is you & RR (you & a scumread, ostensibly?) being in favor of full-claiming one of, essentially, Town's PRs, just on assumptions about whether or not it was a pseudo-Masonry

it's honestly more ping-y & interesting that you're not on the same page about it, but both want the same thing, so you're right that we should discuss that more - I would think ScumRat could easily have posted about a "pseudo-Masonry" first to try to get the bites on the bait, so I disagree that it's Rat eliminating others from his own elim-pool, PoV-wise; I think it's fine Scumplay idk why you don't see that

PE: well I think that's stupid lol it's a Town PR, why just claim right away - a hood's internal "power" (another slightly-smaller-possibly-semi-informed-minority) isn't immediately lessened necessarily by publicly knowing that one exists...? in fact, I'd say it increases in power if some members have flipped

PE2: Rat implying hood = pseudo-Masonry is implicitly saying "y'all can claim, I won't Scumread ya cuz I think you could be Masons! don't worry one bit, no sireebob" so no, it wasn't a demand like you made, but you both

that is not the same at all. Rat definitely did not imply that they should all claim there, lol.

I am still thinking they need to claim, because I specifically think there is scum in there.

I also don't consider Neighbors as PR's
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If RR flips town, insta fade Maestro here
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I'm actually opposed to Friendship members claiming.

The only reason I didn't say as much was because ActionDan already claimed, so it seemed a moot point.

My comments about the pseudo-masonry was to inform reads to an extent, but only in the event a claim were to happen organically.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 809, Maestro wrote:

Absolutely not, lol.

I dont get any sense that Radical was trying to get them to claim. You're twisting their words.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:34 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

And even then it's not like. A 100% thing, so I don't know why anyone would be rushing out the gates to claim for my personal townread, when it's not even a full inno, and people want my head anyway.

Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:34 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

to be fair i have seen past games where only part of a hood claims after a member dies so

it usually ends up being the hoods decision and the decision usually ends up being yes though
alter of rautherdir
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:35 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

My personal preference is that other members only claim in the event that verification is necessary.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 809, Maestro wrote: but you both clearly wanted hood members to claim
I would like everyone else to answer this.

Do you think that RR clearly wanted the Friendship Group to claim?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Specifically clearly, since to Maestro it was so obvious apparently.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i did not read it that way no
alter of rautherdir
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:39 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 756, biancospino wrote:
In post 712, Theta Alpine wrote: deas why did you visit me

guh

i am only gonna be able to use my power like twice maybe as it is
I'm not getting why you want so much to make DV win. Letting him be around may be fine, but there's really no reason we should be actively helping him unless tangentially to our own wincon.
Letting him be around forever is actually the best course for a town who is confident he's not got something in his role that's going to screw them over. We are clearly not that town, so the next best course is to give him a minor assist to meet his wincon rather than wasting a day's vote on him when we should be trying to use it on those who can't win with us.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 807, Gamma Emerald wrote: guhhh what’s going on
for what it's worth, this is what a townie reacts to my ridiculous Real Name claiming.

Scum try and act townie like Maestro/Theta.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 773, biancospino wrote: If we believe Flavor then this isn't true, if the Addict is a Traitor in the normal sense
That's fair I suppose, but I still don't think scum would really care about that? It's a cult game, everyone's a traitor essentially.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m John Travolta in the house in Pulp Fiction rn
I didn’t even notice a real name got claimed yo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”