Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:30 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 3222, Bellaphant wrote: But it doesn't make sense? Half way through he's saying dead townies are bad for scum because theyd be used for info/clears and then he says he'd leave bodies across the board.
These two statements do not conflict. Their saying that he personally wouldn't have been aware of kills clearing the JK target and sent shots anyways. Obviously it is objectively bad for scum to be killing anybody but Titus in the situation that's been going on for the past few days.

It's self-meta, essentially.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:30 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Or rather, obvious to an experienced player, I should say.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:30 am

Post by shiki »

In post 3223, OutWorldER wrote: Because the situation I'm worried about is we go to Melo and scum either claims Doc before the real doc or CC's the doc to try and secure the last mislim. I don't think it's super likely for that to happen unless scum was super confident in their position going into Melo though.

hmhmhm, this would narrow the potential eliminations from 3 (the three non-doctors) to 2 (the two doctors) and! i assume(?) the real doctor would be able to show if asked to walk through various thought processes?
feel free to delete this ghost
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:32 am

Post by shiki »

In post 3226, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 3222, Bellaphant wrote: But it doesn't make sense? Half way through he's saying dead townies are bad for scum because theyd be used for info/clears and then he says he'd leave bodies across the board.
These two statements do not conflict. Their saying that he personally wouldn't have been aware of kills clearing the JK target and sent shots anyways. Obviously it is objectively bad for scum to be killing anybody but Titus in the situation that's been going on for the past few days.

it draws from like, different periods of time, in a weird way

like the time currently being discussed, of submitting titus again last night, at that point jupiterxv would have to know the clear potential
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:33 am

Post by shiki »

In post 3224, Bellaphant wrote: If the group think is to flip project, ok, but then can we look at Jupiter again? He has had so many passes for 'i didnt read that ' , 'i didn't know', it bothers me.

i would like to continue to looking at both! and everyone else! so much time yet
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:34 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 3228, shiki wrote:
In post 3223, OutWorldER wrote: Because the situation I'm worried about is we go to Melo and scum either claims Doc before the real doc or CC's the doc to try and secure the last mislim. I don't think it's super likely for that to happen unless scum was super confident in their position going into Melo though.

hmhmhm, this would narrow the potential eliminations from 3 (the three non-doctors) to 2 (the two doctors) and! i assume(?) the real doctor would be able to show if asked to walk through various thought processes?
The "walk through various thought processes" part is negated by the fact that the literal only person Doc should have been targeting for the past six, possibly seven nights in a row was Titus. And if the real doc wasn't on Titus for some strange reason than they probably get limmed anyways because people probably just wouldn't believe them. This happened to me in a mini normal with an LJK who didn't protect me while I was an IC.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:36 am

Post by shiki »

In post 3231, OutWorldER wrote:

The "walk through various thought processes" part is negated by the fact that the literal only person Doc should have been targeting for the past six, possibly seven nights in a row was Titus. And if the real doc wasn't on Titus for some strange reason than they probably get limmed anyways because people probably just wouldn't believe them. This happened to me in a mini normal with an LJK who didn't protect me while I was an IC.

nono not with regards to night actions

just perspective through posting - like i do not think a scums here has been super good about maintaining a doctor perspective throughout in order to counterclaim if town get to take out the big magnifying glass - but if a scums thinks they have i encourage the claim i like to see good scumplay
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:37 am

Post by shiki »

In post 3232, shiki wrote:
In post 3231, OutWorldER wrote:

nono not with regards to night actions

just perspective through posting - like i do not think a scums here has been super good about maintaining a doctor perspective throughout in order to counterclaim if town get to take out the big magnifying glass - but if a scums thinks they have i encourage the claim i like to see good scumplay

i guess they could hope town doesn't use the big magnifying glass? in which case, uh, everyone should use the big magnifying glass in this situation
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:44 am

Post by JupiterXV »

because earlier i didn’t know that they were clears until dann told me
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:47 am

Post by shiki »

In post 3229, shiki wrote: Obviously it is objectively bad for scum to be killing anybody but Titus in the situation that's been going on for the past few days.

wait

can you walk me through this
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:47 am

Post by shiki »

sigh somehow i've lost ability to quote reasonably
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:47 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 3220, shiki wrote:
In post 2471, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 2470, shiki wrote: but also why would skygazer think she or dannflor would be likely to be nightkilled
cause theyre towny
In post 2472, JupiterXV wrote: idk i thhink scum here wants to kill anyone who's confirmed or towny

still looking for opportunism re:bellaphant scumread (haven't gone back to look at the previous days yet as when you state it here you said you've been saying it for days) but! want to remember this happened
sky gazer is literally dead
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:48 am

Post by shiki »

In post 3226, OutWorldER wrote: Obviously it is objectively bad for scum to be killing anybody but Titus in the situation that's been going on for the past few days.
^^^
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:48 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 3226, OutWorldER wrote:

killing doctor first is better though
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:48 am

Post by shiki »

In post 3237, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 2470, shiki wrote: but also why would skygazer think she or dannflor would be likely to be nightkilled
cause theyre towny
In post 2472, JupiterXV wrote: idk i thhink scum here wants to kill anyone who's confirmed or towny

still looking for opportunism re:bellaphant scumread (haven't gone back to look at the previous days yet as when you state it here you said you've been saying it for days) but! want to remember this happened

do you think, scums killed her? also why do you think those posts were of note to me?
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:50 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 3224, Bellaphant wrote: If the group think is to flip project, ok, but then can we look at Jupiter again? He has had so many passes for 'i didnt read that ' , 'i didn't know', it bothers me.

Scum would never risk counter claiming here, logically
stay bothered then
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:50 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 3240, shiki wrote:
cause theyre towny

do you think, scums killed her? also why do you think those posts were of note to me?
she’s dead because you guys killed her and also idk
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:51 am

Post by JupiterXV »

idk how to answer questions about what scum thinks when they kill people or what scum would do cuz it’s like why do u think i would know
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:53 am

Post by shiki »

In post 3242, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 3240, shiki wrote:
cause theyre towny

she’s dead because you guys killed her and also idk

my hands may not be entirely clean there but i did not vote for her (nor am i a guys);
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:57 am

Post by shiki »

In post 3243, JupiterXV wrote: idk how to answer questions about what scum thinks when they kill people or what scum would do cuz it’s like why do u think i would know

you aren't expected to know (unless you're a scums) but rather to theorize / make an educated guess / et cetera

because thinking about what scums might do or not do or what they might be playing towards or thinking might be helpful towards finding the scums, right?

and it's also helpful to everyone else who is thinking about those things; like collective knowledge and such, other players are certainly thinking about things differently than i am,

and! helpful for seeing how you are viewing things,
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:59 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 3235, shiki wrote:
In post 3229, shiki wrote: Obviously it is objectively bad for scum to be killing anybody but Titus in the situation that's been going on for the past few days.

wait

can you walk me through this
to shoot for doc first you'd have to guess correctly on who that is, and if you guess wrong than Titus gets a clear, narrowing down her JK pool. Even if you guess right and kill doc, you'd still risk Titus jailing you when you go to shoot her.

Depending on scum's position just shooting Titus every night and hoping she jails Doc eventually is far less risky, and yes, I'm aware that that does somewhat implicate me since I've been mostly free of suspicion the entire game.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:02 am

Post by Bellaphant »

^ is correct but also not the issue I had with Jupiter's post
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:03 am

Post by Bellaphant »

To me, as well as scum not randomly aiming at 'the Dr" and having Titus gets clears, the other issue is that every dead town is ...confirmed town. Which also leaves our pool much narrower and starts to do interesting things for vca, etc. I said it last day phase, part of my issue is no new info, and a lot of that is we just don't have the flips.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I thought Jupiter was saying the first bit but then/also/ saying about bodies piling up.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Maybe I'm overthinking Jupiter's post

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”