micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:58 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 443, Flare Fluff wrote: town leans

koba -lean town from there post and fluff early game
tris lean town, from there post and fluff early game
margotrosa- lean town, redon vs HPE look like tvt, redon got frustrated bye HPE and left.
HighPrincessErinys the attitude looks like scum town with aggressive attitude. Scum would likely avoid this type of play, so lean town. but very scum town attitude.

scum leans

Ausuka -early day 1 vote, reason cautious, later feels off. there not much scum haunting beside label others as Maybe reads, with out further reason.
Shadow -not much around because busy
Two Level 1 Rogues
(hydra of DragonEater70 & Thomith) tbh this could be scum, with low activity. but more on null/scum

~H
This reads list seems very shallow, with most of them being based on activity. Specifically regarding koba and tris, what about their "fluff" makes them towny?
V/LA on Weekends
Two Level 1 Rogues
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:12 am

Post by Two Level 1 Rogues »

margotrosa- lean town, redon vs HPE look like tvt, redon got frustrated bye HPE and left.
HighPrincessErinys the attitude looks like scum town with aggressive attitude. Scum would likely avoid this type of play, so lean town. but very scum town attitude.

scum leans

Ausuka -early day 1 vote, reason cautious, later feels off. there not much scum haunting beside label others as Maybe reads, with out further reason.
Two Level 1 Rogues
(hydra of DragonEater70 & Thomith) tbh this could be scum, with low activity. but more on null/scum

~H
Is Fluff posting more townie than posting content less frequently/"inactivity"?

- Theran
Hydra of Thomith (He/They) and DragonEater70 (He/Him)

"Did you just say 'dangerous'? I'm in!"
- Corinne

"Why would I plan when I can just improvise?"
- Theran
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Flare fluff
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:45 am

Post by Black »

What if it's just the two hydras
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:50 am

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 1.12

MargotRosa (3) - HighPrincessErinys, shaddowez, tris
Flare Fluff (3) - Ausuka, Black, DkKoba
Ausuka (2) - Two Level 1 Rogues, Flare Fluff
HighPrincessErinys (1) - MargotRosa

not voting
(0) -

with nine alive, it takes five to deprive. day one ends in (expired on 2024-01-21 23:15:00).

mod notes:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 453, Black wrote: What if it's just the two hydras
nah
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 455, DkKoba wrote:
nah
Do you think Rogues is town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:20 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

The wagon on us looks like it is scum motivated. I always get wagoned on this forum and we are an easy push for scum for having such a different playstyle that clashes with the playstyles on this forum

- A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 457, Flare Fluff wrote: The wagon on us looks like it is scum motivated. I always get wagoned on this forum and we are an easy push for scum for having such a different playstyle that clashes with the playstyles on this forum

- A
I pushed it into viable range so I guess I'm being telepathically controlled by scum ):
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:35 am

Post by Black »

In post 456, Black wrote:
nah
Do you think Rogues is town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:56 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 451, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: Is Fluff posting more townie than posting content less frequently/"inactivity"?

- Theran
oh you think both town/scum can't be inactive, it only town?

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:58 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 450, shaddowez wrote: This reads list seems very shallow, with most of them being based on activity. Specifically regarding koba and tris, what about their "fluff" makes them towny?
i mention activity, because i don't understand players here much on forum, also are you also saying only town can be inactive? and not scum, imo this is bad as seen scum win in past as inactive/low key not to draw attention on themselves.

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:59 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 458, DkKoba wrote: I pushed it into viable range so I guess I'm being telepathically controlled by scum ):
or you just scum, pretending to be town.

Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:00 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 462, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 458, DkKoba wrote: I pushed it into viable range so I guess I'm being telepathically controlled by scum ):

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:01 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

shadows and koba reaction to low post=scum is interesting to note

shadows came expecting me to know everyone on this forum, as new player, enough to call it shallow, while i don't see him even trying much.

so yeah this slot looks bad imo after reading that response.

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:08 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

so people here think low activity instant =100% town read

by the claim it shallow, while coming off as really bias. so basically by this bias logic, anyone low activity is confirmed town..

alright

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:11 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 451, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: koba -lean town from there post and fluff early game
Update Two Level 1 Rogues to town, reads after iso.

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 462, Flare Fluff wrote:

scum leans

Two Level 1 Rogues

~H
Really makes you :thinking: think :thinking:
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:19 am

Post by Black »

Ok so you're just going to ignore me

Bet, we can play that game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Two Level 1 Rogues
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:23 am

Post by Two Level 1 Rogues »

In post 460, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 451, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: Is Fluff posting more townie than posting content less frequently/"inactivity"?

- Theran
oh you think both town/scum can't be inactive, it only town?

~H
I was asking you a question on your opinion? You stated in your reads that you scumread less active players but town read fluff posters, I was questioning you based off of that, to try and understand your reasoning better.

- Theran.
Hydra of Thomith (He/They) and DragonEater70 (He/Him)

"Did you just say 'dangerous'? I'm in!"
- Corinne

"Why would I plan when I can just improvise?"
- Theran
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:30 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 442, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 318, Ausuka wrote: if you think people like tris or me were sincerely pushing Shadow for not posting that early into day 1 and koba was sincerely threatening to hammer, that would be remarkably bad play on our part and worthy of further comment. HPE and Black, who both thought we were being serious, made comments to this effect and pushed back against our push, which makes sense because in that hypothetical world our push would, again, be really terrible. I view the lack of calling us out (and potentially getting into conflict) as a cautious play. I think most players would argue against it as either alignment, but I think not doing it is somewhat more likely to come from scum because some scum players do overthink things and are cautious.

There is also an element of tone in me reading your early game as cautious, which I am obviously not going to be able to explain in great depth.

I still think your response to me is contradictory, and that's probably slightly scum indicative, but it's also something town do fairly often.

Do you have reads on players other than me?

well Me and A are not scum, so this whole cautious push feels like push narrative, and it was mention early. where usually people just fluff early day 1 and so placing votes and on and off.

you on the other hand are past the fluff stage with that vote on A. could be town tunnel. but every time i see someone early read someone as scum in early phase, instead day later i lean more scum. since town look for other town/not wanting to accident lynch in small/few numbers in these type of setup.

~H
I feel like you keep saying stuff like just asserting that you're town/just explaining or whatever when people express suspicion of you. I don't get the point. Obviously you know we're not just going to take your word for it? I could just as easily say "oh, i'm town, so you're just making a push narrative."

I look for other town. I don't see that in you. Since the early game, both of you have made a lot of posts taking what I say totally out of context to push me in retaliation, and I think you're consistently using that as a tactic to make yourself difficult to read. If you were a single slot, it would be a lot easier to chalk it up to playstyle but I find it strange that you both have the exact same attitude. Like, even after I made this post, shaddowez comments that your reads list seems shallow for this point because you have a lot of reads which say they are simply activity based, you turn that into "are you also saying only town can be inactive?" which is just ... super obviously not the point here. Similarly, when I pushed your slot, you said "I fail to understand why you think town wouldn't do stuff." which was also super obviously not the point, and other stuff like accusing me of avoiding the question when I definitely answered it. When Black pushes you, she's "either she read my post wrong or she is doing it on purpose pretending to play clueless." It's just consistently strawmanning anyone who pushes you to an absurd degree. It's difficult to read, but again given the consistency of this kind of approach from both members of the hydra I'm inclined to think it might be intentional. I don't think being defensive is inherently scummy, but I get very bad vibes from the way you're doing it. Like, it's not impossible that both of you just happen to behave like this but it feels less likely than it being at least partially strategic on your part.

I'm also just not a fan of especially viewed in the context of your posts constantly asserting that you're just town or just asserting things. It feels performative and overexplainy, like in order to get people to townread you you're trying to super visibly go through the motions of a town thought process.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:30 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Two Level 1 Rogues
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

nah
let her cook....
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:32 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 469, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: I was asking you a question on your opinion? You stated in your reads that you scumread less active players but town read fluff posters, I was questioning you based off of that, to try and understand your reasoning better.

- Theran.
Town are likely to fluff more over scum in start in early day phase and tris sounded town beside fluff, also it almost near end phase with low posters, what i meant. i have dealt with low posters who where scum also and it not day 1 anymore when i gave that point out. scum who play low activity is also strategy to not get noticed, to be less likely voted out.

shadows calling it shallow is really bias thinking.

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:33 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 473, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 469, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: I was asking you a question on your opinion? You stated in your reads that you scumread less active players but town read fluff posters, I was questioning you based off of that, to try and understand your reasoning better.

- Theran.
Town are likely to fluff more over scum in start in early day phase and tris sounded town beside fluff, also it almost near end phase with low posters, what i meant. i have dealt with low posters who where scum also and it not day 1 anymore when i gave that point out. scum who play low activity is also strategy to not get noticed, to be less likely voted out.

shadows calling it shallow is really bias thinking.

~H
correction meant it past start day, and phase is almost near end

~H

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”