Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:34 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 453, Black wrote: What if it's just the two hydras
me and a are town. why do you think it two hydra?

~H
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 436, MargotRosa wrote: I honestly don't understand this adversarial gameplay, can someone else explain whether this is expected playstyle for the slot?
HPE can be adversarial regardless of alignment in my experience.

Can you explain your read on me please?
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:39 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 470, Ausuka wrote: I feel like you keep saying stuff like just asserting that you're town/just explaining or whatever when people express suspicion of you. I don't get the point. Obviously you know we're not just going to take your word for it? I could just as easily say "oh, i'm town, so you're just making a push narrative."

I look for other town. I don't see that in you. Since the early game, both of you have made a lot of posts taking what I say totally out of context to push me in retaliation, and I think you're consistently using that as a tactic to make yourself difficult to read. If you were a single slot, it would be a lot easier to chalk it up to playstyle but I find it strange that you both have the exact same attitude. Like, even after I made this post, shaddowez comments that your reads list seems shallow for this point because you have a lot of reads which say they are simply activity based, you turn that into "are you also saying only town can be inactive?" which is just ... super obviously not the point here. Similarly, when I pushed your slot, you said "I fail to understand why you think town wouldn't do stuff." which was also super obviously not the point, and other stuff like accusing me of avoiding the question when I definitely answered it. When Black pushes you, she's "either she read my post wrong or she is doing it on purpose pretending to play clueless." It's just consistently strawmanning anyone who pushes you to an absurd degree. It's difficult to read, but again given the consistency of this kind of approach from both members of the hydra I'm inclined to think it might be intentional. I don't think being defensive is inherently scummy, but I get very bad vibes from the way you're doing it. Like, it's not impossible that both of you just happen to behave like this but it feels less likely than it being at least partially strategic on your part.

I'm also just not a fan of 406 especially viewed in the context of your posts constantly asserting that you're just town or just asserting things. It feels performative and overexplainy, like in order to get people to townread you you're trying to super visibly go through the motions of a town thought process.
we have been direct and given our opinion, not out contaxt as you put it, you do not like getting suspected your saying, after you gave poor reason about feelings on our slot. also i see you did not read my reply on the topic of inactive, instead come to shade more. ok noted

ah yes, not allowed to give basic read after some days past on players, or it =shallow, focusing/piggy back of bias reason, as i explained earlier which you ignored, to just come i can't understand you, and your shallow..

~H
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 475, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 453, Black wrote: What if it's just the two hydras
me and a are town. why do you think it two hydra?

~H
I don't really think this anymore. I have another pet theory
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 477, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 470, Ausuka wrote: I feel like you keep saying stuff like just asserting that you're town/just explaining or whatever when people express suspicion of you. I don't get the point. Obviously you know we're not just going to take your word for it? I could just as easily say "oh, i'm town, so you're just making a push narrative."

I look for other town. I don't see that in you. Since the early game, both of you have made a lot of posts taking what I say totally out of context to push me in retaliation, and I think you're consistently using that as a tactic to make yourself difficult to read. If you were a single slot, it would be a lot easier to chalk it up to playstyle but I find it strange that you both have the exact same attitude. Like, even after I made this post, shaddowez comments that your reads list seems shallow for this point because you have a lot of reads which say they are simply activity based, you turn that into "are you also saying only town can be inactive?" which is just ... super obviously not the point here. Similarly, when I pushed your slot, you said "I fail to understand why you think town wouldn't do stuff." which was also super obviously not the point, and other stuff like accusing me of avoiding the question when I definitely answered it. When Black pushes you, she's "either she read my post wrong or she is doing it on purpose pretending to play clueless." It's just consistently strawmanning anyone who pushes you to an absurd degree. It's difficult to read, but again given the consistency of this kind of approach from both members of the hydra I'm inclined to think it might be intentional. I don't think being defensive is inherently scummy, but I get very bad vibes from the way you're doing it. Like, it's not impossible that both of you just happen to behave like this but it feels less likely than it being at least partially strategic on your part.

I'm also just not a fan of 406 especially viewed in the context of your posts constantly asserting that you're just town or just asserting things. It feels performative and overexplainy, like in order to get people to townread you you're trying to super visibly go through the motions of a town thought process.
we have been direct and given our opinion, not out contaxt as you put it, you do not like getting suspected your saying, after you gave poor reason about feelings on our slot. also i see you did not read my reply on the topic of inactive, instead come to shade more. ok noted

ah yes, not allowed to give basic read after some days past on players, or it =shallow, focusing/piggy back of bias reason, as i explained earlier which you ignored, to just come i can't understand you, and your shallow..

~H
this is just the same stuff again
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:45 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 478, Black wrote: I don't really think this anymore. I have another pet theory
just because i say town, does not mean you take it to face value 100% that depends on the player, but i already see people twisting it excuse to further shade.

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:46 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 479, Ausuka wrote: this is just the same stuff again
ok i see you don't care to read before and reason,just auto jump yeah this player scummy lol

~H
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

Like my point wasn't even *about* the activity stuff, it was about how you completely misrepresented what Shadow was saying and have had a consistent pattern of doing that to anyone who suspects you throughout the game and I think it's a tactic

Your response just doesn't address anything

I'm not even sure if this can genuinely be faked because it's so ?????
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 480, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 478, Black wrote: I don't really think this anymore. I have another pet theory
just because i say town, does not mean you take it to face value 100% that depends on the player, but i already see people twisting it excuse to further shade.

~H
I'm confused by what you are trying to say here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:02 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 482, Ausuka wrote:
Like my point wasn't even *about* the activity stuff
, it was about how you completely misrepresented what Shadow was saying and have had a consistent pattern of doing that to anyone who suspects you throughout the game and I think it's a tactic

Your response just doesn't address anything

I'm not even sure if this can genuinely be faked because it's so ?????

I look for other town. I don't see that in you. Since the early game, both of you have made a lot of posts taking what I say totally out of context to push me in retaliation, and I think you're consistently using that as a tactic to make yourself difficult to read. If you were a single slot, it would be a lot easier to chalk it up to playstyle but I find it strange that you both have the exact same attitude. Like, even after I made this post,
shaddowez comments that your reads list seems shallow for this point because you have a lot of reads which say they are simply activity based, you turn that into "are you also saying only town can be inactive?" which is just ... super obviously not the point here.
Similarly, when I pushed your slot,
you said "I fail to understand why you think town wouldn't do stuff." which was also super obviously not the point,
and other stuff like accusing me of avoiding the question when I definitely answered it. When Black pushes you, she's "either she read my post wrong or she is doing it on purpose pretending to play clueless." It's just consistently strawmanning anyone who pushes you to an absurd degree. It's difficult to read, but again given the consistency of this kind of approach from both members of the hydra I'm inclined to think it might be intentional. I don't think being defensive is inherently scummy, but I get very bad vibes from the way you're doing it. Like, it's not impossible that both of you just happen to behave like this but it feels less likely than it being at least partially strategic on your part.

I'm also just not a fan of 406 especially viewed in the context of your posts constantly asserting that you're just town or just asserting things.
It feels performative and overexplainy, like in order to get people to townread you you're trying to super visibly go through the motions of a town thought process.
you brought up the shallow mention about activity, yet deny this, i already gave my point earlier not my problem you can't read.

Hey A Xd where did i say i fail to understand :dead:

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:04 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 483, Black wrote: I'm confused by what you are trying to say here

I think it best you reply to A then, since you like to parrot others who seem confused train.

~H
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 485, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 483, Black wrote: I'm confused by what you are trying to say here

I think it best you reply to A then, since you like to parrot others who seem confused train.

~H
???????
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:05 am

Post by Black »

Can you just explain what you meant in and stop taking little shots at me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:09 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 487, Black wrote: Can you just explain what you meant in and stop taking little shots at me
how can you not understand someone saying town, does not mean 100% yes i do it more out habit, if bothered by it. it your choice like other reading to decide if town, or like the other use that as excuse to say that scummy. either way i am see people use this as easy excuse to say scum would play like this. but meh

it either 50/50

i already explained it early, do you get it!?

~H
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 488, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 487, Black wrote: Can you just explain what you meant in and stop taking little shots at me
how can you not understand someone saying town, does not mean 100% yes i do it more out habit, if bothered by it. it your choice like other reading to decide if town, or like the other use that as excuse to say that scummy. either way i am see people use this as easy excuse to say scum would play like this. but meh

it either 50/50

i already explained it early, do you get it!?

~H
Look I'm not trying to be rude (even though you clearly are for some reason?) but your English is not very good, so sometimes when you say things I don't really know what you are trying to say. Even now I still don't know what point you are trying to make, but just forget it. You clearly seem to be irritated that I'm confused so I don't even really want to bother anymore
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:13 am

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 1.13

MargotRosa (3) - HighPrincessErinys, shaddowez, tris
Flare Fluff (2) - Ausuka, DkKoba
Ausuka (2) - Two Level 1 Rogues, Flare Fluff
HighPrincessErinys (1) - MargotRosa
Two Level 1 Rogues (1) - Black

not voting
(0) -

with nine alive, it takes five to deprive. day one ends in (expired on 2024-01-21 23:15:00).

mod notes:
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:17 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 489, Black wrote: Look I'm not trying to be rude (even though you clearly are for some reason?) but your English is not very good, so sometimes when you say things I don't really know what you are trying to say. Even now I still don't know what point you are trying to make, but just forget it. You clearly seem to be irritated that I'm confused so I don't even really want to bother anymore
I scumread Alianna.
this response was really rude, while calling me rude and insulting me.

~H
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:18 am

Post by Black »

:facepalm:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:26 am

Post by Black »

Flare Fluff, I think you misunderstood what I said in . Your response in didn't really make sense in the context of what I was saying, so I told you I was confused. You said you didn't care and said I like to parrot others that seem confused. I asked you to explain what you meant and you said "how could you not understand" and "do you get it?!" which felt really condescending

I wasn't trying to be rude or insulting, I was trying to explain to you why I may be having a hard time understanding the point you are trying to make. I'm sorry if you felt insulted
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:30 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 470, Ausuka wrote:
In post 442, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 318, Ausuka wrote: if you think people like tris or me were sincerely pushing Shadow for not posting that early into day 1 and koba was sincerely threatening to hammer, that would be remarkably bad play on our part and worthy of further comment. HPE and Black, who both thought we were being serious, made comments to this effect and pushed back against our push, which makes sense because in that hypothetical world our push would, again, be really terrible. I view the lack of calling us out (and potentially getting into conflict) as a cautious play. I think most players would argue against it as either alignment, but I think not doing it is somewhat more likely to come from scum because some scum players do overthink things and are cautious.

There is also an element of tone in me reading your early game as cautious, which I am obviously not going to be able to explain in great depth.

I still think your response to me is contradictory, and that's probably slightly scum indicative, but it's also something town do fairly often.

Do you have reads on players other than me?

well Me and A are not scum, so this whole cautious push feels like push narrative, and it was mention early. where usually people just fluff early day 1 and so placing votes and on and off.

you on the other hand are past the fluff stage with that vote on A. could be town tunnel. but every time i see someone early read someone as scum in early phase, instead day later i lean more scum. since town look for other town/not wanting to accident lynch in small/few numbers in these type of setup.

~H
I feel like you keep saying stuff like just asserting that you're town/just explaining or whatever when people express suspicion of you. I don't get the point. Obviously you know we're not just going to take your word for it? I could just as easily say "oh, i'm town, so you're just making a push narrative."

I'm also just not a fan of especially viewed in the context of your posts constantly asserting that you're just town or just asserting things. It feels performative and overexplainy, like in order to get people to townread you you're trying to super visibly go through the motions of a town thought process.
This post pings me and it looks like you are discrediting me. You complained that me and harle have the same attitude calling it out that we are intentionally doing it while knowing nothing about our playstyles and the history we have had together playing together. I feel like a town ausuka would be questioning us about our play history together.

I think I will never be able to town read ausuka because I have found 2 completed scum games of ausuka and her scum games are really good.

- A
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:03 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

I find it scummy that all ausuka is doing is constantly shading us and quoting our posts and I don't recall her engaging with other players. This is not towny.

- A
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:10 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

VOTE: Flare Fluff
Slot is a liability regardless of alignment tbch
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:18 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

FF's reads aren't very well thought out, or at least this one thinks that way because they can't seem to say anything that makes sense when asked to explain reads, and instead get accusatory of others. This would maybe be fine if they weren't doing this with literally every slot thats approached them. Everything is "poor reasons" or "shade" or, as Ausuka said, a "push narrative". NOT a helpful slot if town.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:30 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 496, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Flare Fluff
In post 497, HighPrincessErinys wrote: FF's reads aren't very well thought out, or at least this one thinks that way because they can't seem to say anything that makes sense when asked to explain reads, and instead get accusatory of others. This would maybe be fine if they weren't doing this with literally every slot thats approached them. Everything is "poor reasons" or "shade" or, as Ausuka said, a "push narrative". NOT a helpful slot if town.
this coming from someone who swore and insulted redon to quit is not really helpful town, so you should think before opening that mouth and calling someone else unhelpful town.

People asked me questions then got mad when answered. i called there tactic scummy reason. HPE your calling everyone scum who ask you question... :dead: strange i didn't know i suspected called HWE scum.. :?

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 496, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Flare Fluff
agree tbh

hard to tell if this is an omgus heavy townie or a scum who got hard caught in their bullshit
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”