micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:04 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 548, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 547, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 546, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 545, Flare Fluff wrote: I don't like HPE playstyle regardless of what alignment it is.

- A
...So now you're saying the exact same thing that this one said which "pissed you off"?
You have argued with Roden and insulted each other, then you attacked Margot, and insulted us. You need to stop that because it makes some players feel uncomfortable.

- A
Very uncharitable and discredity way of looking at my interactions with Margot in particular. Which is why you're getting heat from me, not because this one is some serial toxic shadeass like you seem to so stubbornly believe, with the way you're continually bringing up Roden and unable to move on from that incident.
You're being inconsistent. You voted us because of Harle's readslist and the accusatory and now you are changing your story on this post and said we're getting heat because of the interactions with you and Margot we talked about which is a lie because I never talked about your interactions and instead I asked for your takes and all I remember is you and Roden attacking each other.

- A
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:08 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

I feel like as if my slot has been obv town by play and the players just don't like our playstyles.

- A
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:15 pm

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Rogue
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:12 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Sort of surprised that didn't get a reaction.

Anyway, it feels sort of difficult to believe this is an intentional tactic upon reflection. I think there is a certain level of self righteousness and irritation that is very difficult to fake emotionally, and it's also not likely that Adorable and Harle are skilled at that specific manipulation tactic and not anything else that makes for effective scumplay. It doesn't really add up too well for me.

It's possible flare fluff is scum and still genuinely believes what they're saying about the rest of us being stupid because they don't understand what we're saying. I need to think about it more, but I think the flat assumption that people who scumread them are wrong and dumb without really appearing to grapple or address the points being made is not super likely to come from scum.

To be honest, I probably should have come to this conclusion earlier, but I was annoyed and didn't really want to. I felt like my arguments were fundamentally correct so I kept pushing them but I don't think policy elimination on Day 1 is actually a good idea.

I think rogue's question about "what does flare fluff think about the wagons", including me, was a really scummy post. I don't think the push on Black was great, and idk I guess their treatment of flare feels a bit weird to me. I think I might have to think about how I can verbalise that feeling better, and them being a hydra with two very different approaches to the slot complicates things. I usually don't play games with hydras so I'm not super used to dealing with it. In any case, I think the core of my problem with it is it feels like Theran kind of wants to push FF but doesn't actually do it?
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:28 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 548, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Very uncharitable and discredity way of looking at my interactions with Margot in particular. Which is why you're getting heat from me, not because this one is some serial toxic shadeass like you seem to so stubbornly believe, with the way you're continually bringing up Roden and unable to move on from that incident.
tbh it, you seem to have big ego. and come as really rude.

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 553, Ausuka wrote: Anyway, it feels sort of difficult to believe this is an intentional tactic upon reflection. I think there is a certain level of self righteousness and irritation that is very difficult to fake emotionally, and it's also not likely that Adorable and Harle are skilled at that specific manipulation tactic and not anything else that makes for effective scumplay. It doesn't really add up too well for me.

It's possible flare fluff is scum and still genuinely believes what they're saying about the rest of us being stupid because they don't understand what we're saying. I need to think about it more, but I think the flat assumption that people who scumread them are wrong and dumb without really appearing to grapple or address the points being made is not super likely to come from scum.
I never called anyone dumb, but ok with this flat lie narrative. there have been some misunderstanding but i never called anyone stupid/dumb this is really rude/hostile narrative.

every time i read response from this slot, it on new character assassination of me and A and twisting it false accusations like us calling people dumb.

~H
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:37 pm

Post by Ausuka »

i mean you told me i don't know how to read like today
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:38 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 556, Ausuka wrote: i mean you told me i don't know how to read like today
you ignored, i even mention people like you and others ignoring what i stated early. for read comment

it does not =stupid/dumb :facepalm:

~H
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:40 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 555, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 553, Ausuka wrote: Anyway, it feels sort of difficult to believe this is an intentional tactic upon reflection. I think there is a certain level of self righteousness and irritation that is very difficult to fake emotionally, and it's also not likely that Adorable and Harle are skilled at that specific manipulation tactic and not anything else that makes for effective scumplay. It doesn't really add up too well for me.

I never called anyone dumb, but ok with this flat lie narrative. there have been some misunderstanding but i never called anyone stupid/dumb this is really rude/hostile narrative.

every time i read response from this slot, it on new character assassination of me and A and twisting it false accusations like us calling people dumb.

~H
she meant,

~H
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:42 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I'm not sure I understand that there is a significant difference between telling someone they don't know how to read and telling someone they're dumb. I do understand why my comment would upset you if you do consider those things different, so I'm sorry for that.
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:49 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 559, Ausuka wrote: I'm not sure I understand that there is a significant difference between telling someone they don't know how to read and telling someone they're dumb. I do understand why my comment would upset you if you do consider those things different, so I'm sorry for that.
why would you think someone saying not read=dumb?

if person not reading, this usually means the player is ignoring the question by not reading what the person stated early. To avoid the question.

~H
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:53 pm

Post by Ausuka »

If you're saying "you're not reading" that's very different to calling someone dumb. Telling me I can't read is, in my mind, very similar. I think there's a large distinction there.

Regardless, unless this is relevant to mafia, we might want to shelve this specific discussion since it'd be awkward for the other 7 players in the game if it dragged on.
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:56 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 549, HighPrincessErinys wrote: It's actually rather hard to simmer down when everyone pushing you is doing so in blatant bad faith.
why should a or i be concerned, you seem to say we are liability which already rude, and here you are complaining about being pushed when no one is even voting you off. except for roden sub in. :?:

are you a drama person? I do not see you top wagon for this complaint.

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 553, Ausuka wrote: Sort of surprised that didn't get a reaction.

Anyway, it feels sort of difficult to believe this is an intentional tactic upon reflection. I think there is a certain level of self righteousness and irritation that is very difficult to fake emotionally, and it's also not likely that Adorable and Harle are skilled at that specific manipulation tactic and not anything else that makes for effective scumplay. It doesn't really add up too well for me.

To be honest, I probably should have come to this conclusion earlier, but I was annoyed and didn't really want to. I felt like my arguments were fundamentally correct so I kept pushing them but I don't think policy elimination on Day 1 is actually a good idea.

I think rogue's question about "what does flare fluff think about the wagons", including me, was a really scummy post. I don't think the push on Black was great, and idk I guess their treatment of flare feels a bit weird to me. I think I might have to think about how I can verbalise that feeling better, and them being a hydra with two very different approaches to the slot complicates things. I usually don't play games with hydras so I'm not super used to dealing with it. In any case, I think the core of my problem with it is it feels like Theran kind of wants to push FF but doesn't actually do it?
i think their level of illogical reactions are not at all binnable in the town direction, saying this having been burned by similar very recently in an MU game and also historically having this be the type of player that gets away from me by refuging in audacity hard enough
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:06 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Can I have a link to the mu game you're talking about
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 564, Ausuka wrote: Can I have a link to the mu game you're talking about
i replaced in day 2 but sure
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:46 pm

Post by tris »

VOTE: rogues i can go back here
here's what it says
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is that e-1
retired
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by tris »

wait is it?
here's what it says
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nope, someone else pls vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i bet u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

beg***
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by Black »

Koba is either trolling or they're scum. Maybe both

When I had the thought that both hydras could be scum, they said "nah", and at the time they scumread FF

That would imply they don't think Rogues is scum but now they want to hammer them
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 573, Black wrote: Koba is either trolling or they're scum. Maybe both

When I had the thought that both hydras could be scum, they said "nah", and at the time they scumread FF

That would imply they don't think Rogues is scum but now they want to hammer them
put them at e-1 and we'll find out
retired

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”