micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:32 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 799, Black wrote:
In post 793, DkKoba wrote:
In post 790, Black wrote: This just feels like you trying to emphasize your "Ausuka wagon sucks" read by artificially taking away your townread on me

If one of HPE/Ausuka flips scum I'm auto flipping the other
can u try to like focus more on understanding the mindset that brings ppl to have a conclusion instead of assuming that they disagree = they must have scum mindset
I tried to understand why HPE thought me trying to fade you was scummy, and I still don't get it. It only makes sense to scumread that if it thinks I'm trying to save my scum buddy Margot. If you can think of any other reason I'm more than willing to listen
Again, at NO point did this one say it scumread you for that. It's not reasonable to say that any drop in a townread is inherently a scumread.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 800, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 790, Black wrote: This just feels like you trying to emphasize your "Ausuka wagon sucks" read by artificially taking away your townread on me

can u try to like focus more on understanding the mindset that brings ppl to have a conclusion instead of assuming that they disagree = they must have scum mindset
I tried to understand why HPE thought me trying to fade you was scummy, and I still don't get it. It only makes sense to scumread that if it thinks I'm trying to save my scum buddy Margot. If you can think of any other reason I'm more than willing to listen
Again, at NO point did this one say it scumread you for that. It's not reasonable to say that any drop in a townread is inherently a scumread.
If you no longer townread me due to me wanting to fade Koba, wouldn't that imply that you think it was a scummy move?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:35 am

In post 801, Black wrote:
In post 800, HighPrincessErinys wrote:

If you no longer townread me due to me wanting to fade Koba, wouldn't that imply that you think it was a scummy move?
It's a foolish move, not a scummy one. This one would expect you of all people to be able to read between the lines with Koba. Then again, you're townreading Margot. Pain.
Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:38 am

Post by Black »

Town do foolish stuff all the time, so I don't think dropping your townread makes a lot of sense here. It's fine though. I'm not trying to attack your reads. I only want to try to understand them so I can sort you better

I would say I have a very weak townlean on Margot btw. It's not a full on townread
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

shrug i was clearly acting in a way thats meant to garner negative attention and it is not that far fetched to think scum might take that bait to try to remove me for the game for it
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 804, DkKoba wrote:

shrug i was clearly acting in a way thats meant to garner negative attention and it is not that far fetched to think scum might take that bait to try to remove me for the game for it
Ok, I can see that. I don't think this was going through HPE's head though since it admitted it didn't think this was scummy of me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:48 am

Post by Black »

To me it just feels like HPE is trying to make his "Ausuka wagon sucks" read more relevant and prominent by taking away his townread on me for what I consider to be a pretty bad reason. I think this could imply they are partnered. I'm not convinced about this because I'm not even confident that Suki is scum, but that's where the idea originated for me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:48 am

Post by Black »

It's* townread, sorry
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:49 am

c'mon.
Get To Know A Doll
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:59 am

Post by Black »

I'm trying really hard to get your pronouns right. I've never had to call someone "it" in my entire life. I know I need to be better and I really am sorry for fucking up. I understand how important it is. I'm just an idiot that doesn't develop new habits very well

I promise it won't happen again
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 678, MargotRosa wrote: VOTE: Ausuka misspelled sorry
requesting you to claim, im going to hammer you by default here. i have hammer on you and ausuka right now. i prefer a wagon on flarefluff however.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am going to become the joker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:26 pm

Post by Ausuka »

We live in a mafia game?
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fyi to anyone popping into thread - ausuka and margot are both at e-1, margot has been asked to claim as Ive declared intent there (although i prefer a wagon elsewhere) - and I myself am the only one with hammer on both.

so if either gets hammered by anyone else theres no claiming it was an "accident" :)
retired
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:29 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I've decided black is probably just town actually

I think I need to get a better read on tris (if im gonna stay alive lol) but she does have good cat pictures
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:32 pm

Post by Ausuka »

i probably lean town tris on the whole

@tris what is your read on rogues. you had them in your null tier for your readslist but like you seem to be scumreading them intermittently but it's unclear why
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:36 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Margot is probably a town slot actually
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Ausuka »

meh I'm trying to see flare fluff as scummy but it's not clicking

Not exactly convenient but whatever.

Koba I admit I have not read the game in depth, but I am pretty baffled because I don't see how either Prince J or Void's play in that game is even remotely comparable to Flare Fluff's play in this game
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Ausuka »

{black, hpe}
{koba, tris}
{flare fluff, margot}
{shaddowez}
{rogue}

When this is horrendously wrong postgame, please forget it ever happened
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I guess i'm surprised I ended up putting fluff and margot that low

Maybe they could be merged with tris and koba can have their own little tier
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:50 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I guess it's also possible i'm townreading hpe too easily but I just struggle to feel it when I read its posts

I guess one thing is like, the "liability" thing is really bold for scum to do unprompted
Two Level 1 Rogues
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Two Level 1 Rogues
Townie
Townie

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:56 pm

Post by Two Level 1 Rogues »

Apologies, I'm still quite behind but should hopefully be able to catch up properly tomorrow.
I've sort of been following along, but haven't formed a proper post of my thoughts yet, but wanted to add on to where I last left things at least since I haven't been here:
In post 449, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote:
In post 389, Black wrote:
In post 376, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: Again, maybe it's because I clocked the shadow wagon as a joke, but I do see this as a potentially easy/potentially opportunistic way to jump onto Tris?
I thought tris was being serious with her read, and in that world I feel like it was a scummy read
. I didn't even jump onto tris though so I'm not sure why you are scumreading this
In my mind it did seem like an obvious joke read, which is why I do acknowledge that my view of it could be biased. But because ein my view it was obvious, my mindset is scum could use that opportunisticly for an easy wagon. It was one of those things that felt odd to me in the moment that I couldn't properly explain why at the time.

The bolded is a good point though, and does make me feel better about it than I did originally.

I'm gunna reread it later today to see if 1) I do still feel the same way and 2) to see if other people also reacted similarly than you did that I'm not remembering off hand.

- Theran
I reread this part of the thread again, and after also listening to Corinne, I do feel a lot better about Black. At the time it felt like this could have been scum jumping on an obvious (to me) joke, but on this reread, it read a lot more organic than it did the first time round, and I think I do believe her on tone, that she did just not get that it was a joke, rather than being opportunistic to jump on tris for this.

However, it feels like Black is trying to solve, and has fluid reads that is very reminiscent of a previous Town!Black that I've seen. (Also has been scumreading me, which is also common of Town!Black :lol:)

FF (Specifically Harle's) responses to my questioning seems like it was coming from a place of frustration (seemingly assuming that I was attacking their slot in 451, when I was just trying to get an opinion). The rest of her posts seem as if she is putting herself in the spotlight a lot more than I think scum otherwise would, especially without knowing the meta of the site. It feels quite authentic.
I realise I'm mainly townreading Harle rather than the slot itself necessarily, so do want to reread A's posts specifically to see if they remind me of the 09:12.

I'm not sure how I feel about partner analysis before a flip happens, so I'm not too sure about the tris/Ausuka discourse right now?

- Theran
Hydra of Thomith (He/They) and DragonEater70 (He/Him)

"Did you just say 'dangerous'? I'm in!"
- Corinne

"Why would I plan when I can just improvise?"
- Theran
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:57 pm

hey as an aside who the hell is theran and who the hell is corinne
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:58 pm

genuinely have not been sure which head is who so far. my gut says corinne is thomith and de is theran but idk lmao
Get To Know A Doll

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”