micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:49 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1099, DkKoba wrote: plus his reaction to being shitpushed for not being here was towny IMO, did not get defensive at all or had any fear around it indicating they were not concerned that theyd get eliminated
I don't see how it was towny.

- A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 238, shaddowez wrote:
In post 85, DkKoba wrote:
In post 84, Flare Fluff wrote: I've played with Shadow before and on his signature it says he is v/la on the weekends and he doesn't post at all on the weekends and he ends up coming back on the weekdays.

- A
only mafia is vla on weekends
Damn, I've been caught. gg.
In post 87, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 70, DkKoba wrote: if 1 more person votes ill hammer
A successful flashwagon on someone who hasn't even posted yet, only after about one real life day, would be simultaneously absolutely fucking hilarious and completely and utterly terrifying.
I realize you talked with Black about this a little bit, but can you elaborate on your word choice here? Getting absolutely no information based on the quick day (outside of my flip) is one thing, but I don't see that as "Terrifying".
In post 236, tris wrote: hi! we've been talking so much about you
I know! I don't think I've ever been talked about so much in a game before. I should not post more often >_>
In post 243, shaddowez wrote:
In post 239, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 238, shaddowez wrote: I realize you talked with Black about this a little bit, but can you elaborate on your word choice here? Getting absolutely no information based on the quick day (outside of my flip) is one thing, but I don't see that as "Terrifying".
It's a terrifying implication as to the ability of town if they let it happen and pass D1 by with no info but a probable greenflip gained.
Makes sense. Also +1 TR, because I don't feel scum would have had that sort of answer readily enough to answer as quickly as HPE did.
a more obvious example but I think shadow has a trackable though process that is organic in nature and displays critical thought behind his takes - a trait notably absent from the vast majority of scum players, as it is difficult to fake naturally ,especially if you are not actively available.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by Black »

VOTE: Flare Fluff
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 709, shaddowez wrote:
In post 582, DkKoba wrote: My want for e-1 is obviously separate from who I want eliminated lol
I think this is the first time you explicitly said it, but that's sorta irrelevant. Why do you want to put people in derphammer range if you don't want them necessarily limmed?
this is an example of genuinely processing posts and using prior knowledge in a way that is actively thinking about other players in the game rather than pretending to
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Like i know theres not much there but I think the quality of shadows' posts is there if you look at it in context of what has happened in the game, as you can see things subtly referenced that happened pages ago
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

We are mason with tris.

- A
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by Black »

Welp

UNVOTE:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

My poe is in shaddow, Margot, HPE, Black. I have seen nothing towny from these players.

- A
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by Black »

I don't think it's Koba

So it's either HPE or shaddow
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by tris »

i still townread both hpe and black
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by tris »

VOTE: shaddowez for now. i dont see what koba is talking about at all
here's what it says
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whereas to segway into why I want to elim flare here - I think they've shown the complete opposite of that, which is typical for a scum player - where there is a reactive in the moment play that only takes shallow aspects of what is going on in front of them to push narrative - most notably the pushes they had. There is the underlying feeling of TMI, essentially, and working backwards to create a case for one's alignment.

I'm busy with schoolwork rn and flare's ISO is a bit bigger than shadows' but I will ellaborate, because now that we know ausuka is town and rogue is mafia, it puts it into perspective a lot better.

There is also something there wrt flare/rogue interacting with eachother's slots that makes it a slot that is a top priority to resolve, if not game winning, objectively.

I do not think there's any real reason why margot would have pushed to not kill ausuka day 1 as scum and then went ahead and bussed her partner. I know who margot is, and I do not believe she is a person comfortable carrying her team through several day phases like that and would have preferred to get a town elim there. Sure, there's a world where Margot did indeed do all that for credit, but I do not think this dayphase is where we resolve that bar a mason claim from flare, which effective acts as a flip.

Already explained shadow

I am basically clear off that d1 there as my POV I must be throwing like crazy to let that happen

tris as well

black I have explained why separate from the help onto rogue1

HPE perhaps is the biggest maybe but I personally believe it is town for reasons I stated day 1. their vote onto rogue was not particularly clearing but I have not really read too deeply into HPE past when I felt it was town binnable.

like even if I pretend flare has never spoken in the game, I have them narrowed down by process of elimination. I do not think they have done anything that would elevate them above any of the above slots.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1105, Flare Fluff wrote: We are mason with tris.

- A
way to channel your TMI
retired
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by tris »

lol!
here's what it says
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i threw away the flare/tris mason theory bc I just couldn't believe that masons would just so blatantly suspect people who suspected them :| but it still happens ig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: hpe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 319, MargotRosa wrote: Ok, initial thoughts are that the solve is in Black or HPE (one of the two, not both), TL1R and Shadow.

Ausuka is easy Town Lock and Koba's play seems too natural to me. It's been a while, and I'm rusty as hell with a bad streak thus far in the return, so take it all with a grain of salt, and I'll do another reread later today
she still got it
retired
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:13 pm

Post by tris »

i should make an argument for town hpe
here's what it says
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:18 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1114, DkKoba wrote: i threw away the flare/tris mason theory bc I just couldn't believe that masons would just so blatantly suspect people who suspected them :| but it still happens ig
How does it feel to scum read both of the masons?

- A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1118, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1114, DkKoba wrote: i threw away the flare/tris mason theory bc I just couldn't believe that masons would just so blatantly suspect people who suspected them :| but it still happens ig
How does it feel to scum read both of the masons?

- A
just a normal game for me because I naturally gravitate towards suspecting people with TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

with the clarity that it cant be flare fluff, I'm now just certain its HPE and i dont know how to read it still and only attribute this to sheer luck if I got this right atp
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

DkKoba's reads don't make sense to me and they are not being clear.

- A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1121, Flare Fluff wrote: DkKoba's reads don't make sense to me and they are not being clear.

- A
maybe try reading the game you're reading instead of ctrl-Fing who is pushing you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1122, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1121, Flare Fluff wrote: DkKoba's reads don't make sense to me and they are not being clear.

- A
maybe try reading the game you're playing instead of ctrl-Fing who is pushing you
ebwop
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:42 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

Koba been mention word mason non stop, looked anti town wanting the mason to claim day 1 to be killed at night, even put ausuka as mason, she turned up dead.

~H

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”