micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 1174, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1173, Black wrote:
In post 1169, HighPrincessErinys wrote: At the same time this one still isn't a fan of you trying to drum up support for Koba INSTEAD of Margot.
Why does this bother you? I had a slight townlean on Margot at the time and I wasn't townreading Koba
Cause your townlean on Margot was dumb.
Well first of all I disagree. But for the sake of the argument let's say she is scum and the read is dumb. Town have dumb reads all the time. Why is this particular read scummy to you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:40 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1175, Black wrote:
In post 1174, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1173, Black wrote:
In post 1169, HighPrincessErinys wrote: At the same time this one still isn't a fan of you trying to drum up support for Koba INSTEAD of Margot.
Why does this bother you? I had a slight townlean on Margot at the time and I wasn't townreading Koba
Cause your townlean on Margot was dumb.
Well first of all I disagree. But for the sake of the argument let's say she is scum and the read is dumb. Town have dumb reads all the time. Why is this particular read scummy to you?
If not for Rogues flipping scum and it being down to 1 scum, this one would say you two might be partnered and you're trying to cover for her. Its still a possibility you see her as a valuable asset (read: liability to town) however, and in general this one just really disagrees (disagreed? Rogues really did complicate things.) with, on the other end, your Koba read too.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:54 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1170, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1169, HighPrincessErinys wrote: and one of the slots NOT involved with the shaddowez wagon flipping scum is kinda reeking of fish, to me.
And to expand on this in particular:
As my laid out: Roden, tris, Ausuka and technically Koba were on the shaddowez wagon. That's 2 conftown. And of the two "outlier" slots that were on neither of the RVS wagons, the hydrae, one is conftown, and the other is scum. Ausuka flipped town, but shaddowez... It makes me think.
I want to see reads that are not based on wagons and instead I want to see reads from the content of the player's posts. Doing reads based on wagons makes it look like a tmi read.

- A
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:55 am

Post by Flare Fluff »

I want Margot and Shaddow to post more. It makes it hard to read them without seeing more content from them.

- A
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:13 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1176, HighPrincessErinys wrote: If not for Rogues flipping scum and it being down to 1 scum, this one would say you two might be partnered and you're trying to cover for her.
I don't even see the point in mentioning this
In post 1176, HighPrincessErinys wrote: in general this one just really disagrees (disagreed? Rogues really did complicate things.) with, on the other end, your Koba read too.
Fwiw I disagree with my old Koba read too :lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:18 pm

Post by Black »

I still think it could be Koba tbh

HPE -> shaddow -> Koba probably wins us the game. I don't think it's Margot
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:39 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

Between the four players in HPE, shaddow, Black, and Margot, I would say Margot looks the towniest among the four for wanting to give reads before she thought she was going to get hammered last day. It can still be fakeable but at least it's something.

- A
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:25 pm

In post 1180, Black wrote: I still think it could be Koba tbh

We could always compromise on shaddow together.
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:40 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 758, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 757, Black wrote: HPE what does your readslist look like atm
shaddowez

DkKoba

Ausuka

tris
Black
Two Level 1 Rogues

Flare Fluff

MargotRosa

Rogues could probably go to nullville all things considered but this is otherwise how things stand for me.
Can you explain your progression on shaddow here from being town lock on day 1 to instantly being your first vote candidate on day 2? On day 2 you said you would vote in either shaddow or Black and why did you choose to want to vote shaddow over Black who you has as a null read?

- A
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:41 pm

In post 1183, Flare Fluff wrote:
shaddowez

DkKoba

Ausuka

tris
Black
Two Level 1 Rogues

Flare Fluff

MargotRosa

Rogues could probably go to nullville all things considered but this is otherwise how things stand for me.
Can you explain your progression on shaddow here from being town lock on day 1 to instantly being your first vote candidate on day 2? On day 2 you said you would vote in either shaddow or Black and why did you choose to want to vote shaddow over Black who you has as a null read?

- A
This one has already explained the correlation between shaddowez and Rogues.
Get To Know A Doll
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1184, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
shaddowez

DkKoba

Ausuka

tris
Black
Two Level 1 Rogues

Flare Fluff

MargotRosa

- A
Can you show me the post where you explained so that I can see it.

- A
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by shaddowez »

So at this point PoE leads me to believe it's in Margot/HPE/Black, with Koba a far outlier. Black I'm not getting scum vibes from, her play is very similar here to a
recent town game I had with her.

My Margot read is based largely on Roden's early play, and her early replace in didn't give me town vibes, but her end of Day play did.

That really leaves me only with HPE, so I'll go 1v1 there. I know I'm town and don't want to be limmed toDay, but if that leads to a win tomorrow I'm fine with it.

Still don't like FF play, but since tris didn't cc the mason claim that clears both of them.

Wasn't really expecting this to be the reads list I owe Flare when I started it, but it ended up being that.
V/LA on Weekends
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1186, shaddowez wrote: So at this point PoE leads me to believe it's in Margot/HPE/Black, with Koba a far outlier. Black I'm not getting scum vibes from, her play is very similar here to a

My Margot read is based largely on Roden's early play, and her early replace in didn't give me town vibes, but her end of Day play did.

That really leaves me only with HPE, so I'll go 1v1 there. I know I'm town and don't want to be limmed toDay, but if that leads to a win tomorrow I'm fine with it.

Still don't like FF play, but since tris didn't cc the mason claim that clears both of them.

Wasn't really expecting this to be the reads list I owe Flare when I started it, but it ended up being that.
I don't like your play either.

- A
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:51 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Also, since I'm at a computer for the first time since posting my beginning of Day stuff, here's the full rundown of my thought process at the beginning of the Day:

My role n1 was a rolecop mishearer. I didn't have any major scumpings except for Margot, so decided to go for a hunch instead and investigated tris. My result told me she was a 4 NATO dollar. Before I even saw the VC I looked at the ideas thread and found a TOWN Tornado Caller. As I was posting, koba said something about being a mod lie detector (which is what I got for D2), which I also looked up and the only role that exists is a TOWN mod lie detector. Looking at the tornado caller, it says that the alignment stays the same. For some reason, my first thought was that meant that whatever the role was - since it was town and I got it, that cleared both of them (since both roles were town) and me, since it stayed the same.

I then reread the tornado caller, and realized that it meant that the player's alignment stayed the same, not the role. Therefore, since both roles were town I figured I could clear both of them, but realized that didn't actually clear me since if I was maf to begin with, the tornado wouldn't change that.

Then, I looked up my role, saw it was only goon in the idea thread, reread the rules and saw that Sky neutral-ed all the roles, and my theory on clearing anyone based on that went out the window. Now, tris is cleared based on mason, and I still believe koba to be town, but not purely based on role anymore.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:55 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1187, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1186, shaddowez wrote: So at this point PoE leads me to believe it's in Margot/HPE/Black, with Koba a far outlier. Black I'm not getting scum vibes from, her play is very similar here to a

- A
And that's completely fair. The question is more of do you
actually
think it's scummy play, or do you just not like the fact that I don't post enough? Honestly, my problem with your slot was more your other half and the way they were reacting and twisting posts. The more recent posts seem to be more solving than reacting, which is more towny than at first.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:58 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1180, Black wrote: I still think it could be Koba tbh

I'm good with this. I'm happy to 1v1 HPE and just let the group decide which one of us gets limmed today or tomorrow
V/LA on Weekends
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:02 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1189, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1187, Flare Fluff wrote:

- A
And that's completely fair. The question is more of do you
actually
think it's scummy play, or do you just not like the fact that I don't post enough? Honestly, my problem with your slot was more your other half and the way they were reacting and twisting posts. The more recent posts seem to be more solving than reacting, which is more towny than at first.
I don't find your play scummy. I just don't like how you are not posting enough. I had the urge to attempt to interact with you to get some more content from you.

- A
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:04 pm

Post by shaddowez »

[float][/float]Posts where HPE mentions me (snipped at either end, but all of these are consecutive with none skipped):

- I'm top of its readslist for town.
- 758 is quoted so nothing new, but keeping it for completeness
- Comments on a previous one of its posts about scum being on me or Ausuka and was at least partially right (but no suspicion or comment)
- It's me or Black.
V/LA on Weekends
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:05 pm

In post 1188, shaddowez wrote: Also, since I'm at a computer for the first time since posting my beginning of Day stuff, here's the full rundown of my thought process at the beginning of the Day:

My role n1 was a rolecop mishearer. I didn't have any major scumpings except for Margot, so decided to go for a hunch instead and investigated tris. My result told me she was a 4 NATO dollar. Before I even saw the VC I looked at the ideas thread and found a TOWN Tornado Caller. As I was posting, koba said something about being a mod lie detector (which is what I got for D2), which I also looked up and the only role that exists is a TOWN mod lie detector. Looking at the tornado caller, it says that the alignment stays the same. For some reason, my first thought was that meant that whatever the role was - since it was town and I got it, that cleared both of them (since both roles were town) and me, since it stayed the same.

I then reread the tornado caller, and realized that it meant that the player's alignment stayed the same, not the role. Therefore, since both roles were town I figured I could clear both of them, but realized that didn't actually clear me since if I was maf to begin with, the tornado wouldn't change that.

Then, I looked up my role, saw it was only goon in the idea thread, reread the rules and saw that Sky neutral-ed all the roles, and my theory on clearing anyone based on that went out the window. Now, tris is cleared based on mason, and I still believe koba to be town, but not purely based on role anymore.
The big thing then is determining if the tornado only swaps roles around for town (or atleast, the same alignment? Like only town could get that rolecop mishearer card.)
Get To Know A Doll
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:06 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1191, Flare Fluff wrote: I don't find your play scummy. I just don't like how you are not posting enough. I had the urge to attempt to interact with you to get some more content from you.
I should be around for the next several hours, and am happy to discuss things. I have two very active kids, and generally try to stay off electronics when I'm with them, so I only generally post during work, which also means I can only post when I'm not actively working.
V/LA on Weekends
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:07 pm

In post 1185, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1184, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
shaddowez

DkKoba

Ausuka

tris
Black
Two Level 1 Rogues

Flare Fluff

MargotRosa

- A
Can you show me the post where you explained so that I can see it.

- A
theres an iso function you know.

and
Get To Know A Doll
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1193, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The big thing then is determining if the tornado only swaps roles around for town (or atleast, the same alignment? Like only town could get that rolecop mishearer card.)
I do not believe it does, that was my initial misunderstanding of the role though
V/LA on Weekends
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:10 pm

In post 1196, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1193, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The big thing then is determining if the tornado only swaps roles around for town (or atleast, the same alignment? Like only town could get that rolecop mishearer card.)
I do not believe it does, that was my initial misunderstanding of the role though
If by some miracle it DOES, then we're both clear because this one got your rolecop mishearer card today lmao.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:10 pm

It's unlikely though because then you can just clear the game immediately on D2, it feels like.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:15 pm

In post 1079, tris wrote:
In post 1031, DkKoba wrote:
In post 9057, Gamma Emerald wrote:
God of Madness

Town aligned. Each night, may target two players. Their roles, but not alignments, are swapped. If a role swapped is incompatible with the new alignment it has, make the minimum amount of changes needed to make it work.

Inspired by a game on my homesite with this mechanic.

if this is the role that caused me to lose my role, then get rekt whoever swapped with me
skygazer said it was tornado! my tornado
Do you know if your tornado swapped roles only for slots of the same alignment?
Get To Know A Doll

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”