JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum

JupiterXV
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:57 am

Post by JupiterXV »

honestly I'm not sure how I got myself into this Dann scum viewpoint to begin with because now that I'm thinking about it it really all just comes down to bad vibes I had like 200 posts in and pocket paranoia
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:13 am

Post by Political Clout »

alright first thought. The game is in a balanced sort of state because mafia thinks this has benefited them in some way. or two we are on the wrong path completely and so mafia hasn't pushed anyone else. in either case I think we need to redirect focus. I really liked danns post on fireisred. i think we should also reexamine the day part where the votes where all scattered I think that's when scum where most comfortable.

VOTE: fireisredsir

I think it's also interesting that python wanted to vote out jupiter and then unvoted them. they say jackson and my slot roden where bad, but do they mean just lurking/not posting bad? because if they did then they don't really have much to go on. it makes me think they might be scum hoping for a mislim. it is eod though. so I can forgive them for it. I'm not recalling where python ever called jupiter scum though. python asked jupiter a bunch of questions at the beginning of the game but never stated what their read of jupiter was after all that I thought that was weird. I remember now it was the vote jupiter placed on dann. funnily enough I think that vote makes them town sided. it just is a bit flabbergasting a dann and black plus unknown scum team in jupiters mind. idk. to me it doesn't scream scum. they could just be terrible though I've never played with them. My initial instinct was to call them town, and I think blacks logic was really compelling on balance though I think I want to stick to my gut read since everyone is kind of all over the place this game. Why does it make jupiter towny? I just think that it doesn't really make sense for scum to call dann and black a team at that point in the game. it feels like a very scatterbrained thought process imo.

as for hellbooks it might just be their posts that i'm having to reread several times to understand what exactly their trying to get at. so i might be biased because of that. if so apologies hellbooks.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:14 am

let me take a nap and talk about tris and hellbooks more in depth.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:15 am

be back in like an hour
Ya basic!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum

JupiterXV
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:15 am

Post by JupiterXV »

sleep well
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum

JupiterXV
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:16 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 1326, Political Clout wrote: they could just be terrible though
god damn
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:17 am

In post 1330, JupiterXV wrote:
god damn
apologies if i offended you I meant of course that they're not used to putting what's in their head onto the forum.
Ya basic!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum

JupiterXV
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:17 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 1331, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1330, JupiterXV wrote:
god damn
apologies if i offended you I meant of course that they're not used to putting what's in their head onto the forum.
i mean I am terrible at mafia i just didn't expect someone to actually say that out loud. i feel kind of called out
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:22 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i should probably read some real political clout meta instead of forming impressions off 5 minutes of play in a marathon
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:45 pm

I started going through hellbooks posts in depth and idk maybe i'm completely wrong on them? like they don't really say much about anything. I'm open for a town case on themselves as said in their list to do. very early in the game this is their reads
In post 21, hellbooks wrote: usesPython, JupiterXV, fireisredsir, JacksonVirgo, Roden,
Black, tris, Dannflor
]
then later on they make a pseudo list?
In post 63, hellbooks wrote: hat is soooo frickin true tris hold on why are we even bothering with this lets just win right now HEAL: JV, Jupiter, Roden, Python, Black

then finally in and we get to see behind the curtain of their mind and see what they're thinking. it's actually not a bad post at the time imo. It's quite good actually.

at some point they voted jupiter as a joke or maybe it wasn't? to have the vote count not updated or something then they unvote awhile later. we finally get to where hellbooks voted roden as an omgus. It sits bad because as soon as they got attention they retaliated immediately with a vote back maybe i'm reading to much into it though. idk. I do know that I didn't like the vote on it's face. giving me bad vibes. we finally also get which dannflor mimics later on I think. I think prima facie I'm willing to believe this type of post. I would believe much more if I got the game and person you're referring to hellbooks.
In post 503, hellbooks wrote: roden -> scum with the understanding that there is obvious potential to reverse this read with more posting.... not to pressure you but...
jupter -> unsure, thought was scum at times but got swayed by personality discourse and general liking of posts but still kind of supicious that jupiter is weaponizing transparency in the way that i do extremely shamelessly as scum. Source: other game
dannflor -> so i have been timidly and secretly thinking of him as the guy i would like to lim on d2 if it truly becomes assassin time . but i think common sense dictates that the whole "plausible deepwolfs who would also be a good assassin" is kind of like a really riskly and unpalatable angle. i think its gonna be hard to get ppl to agree to that type of thinking is what i mean. like i think everyone would be like "you are so stupid. we are gonna vote for the scummiest guy on D2 just like normal because we want to hit scum. and the assassin thing is just gonna be an edge case". none the less that is how i have been thinking of him
tris and fire is red sir -> we've gone through a whole lot together them and i. ive only ever seen them as town. they seem to be doing a good job of seeming the way that ive seen them. however, i dont see myself seriously townreading them until a day phase or more has passed. perhaps by that point i will be Dead. they probably feel the same way about me too. doubly so because they actually have seen me be scum so they know that i am capable of fostering evil in my heart. for fire it may even take decades. 5 of them to be exact. and maybe 4 years on top of that.
we also get this reads list roden suddenly becomes scum unless they post something just feels a bit petty. jupiter changed at some point as did roden. For some reason lies and says tris was always town? unless they didn't and were joking with their readslist.

then the next post they have this readlist
In post 504, hellbooks wrote: usesPython, JupiterXV, fireisredsir, JacksonVirgo, Roden,
Black, tris, Dannflor
the bottom three haven't changed says they think dannflor is deep scum because they're so towny, like that's a sentiment I can understand, but it's gone about such a roundabout way.

I think is such a towny post. makes me want to disregard everything else and just say they're just joshing us this whole time into thinking they were mafia. it shows they're checking the activity log I think that's something townies definitely do imo.

but then they vote python who is like first on their readslist later. maybe i'm confused on how the readslist works i'm reading it left to right town to scum am i wrong? they did say in they were giving their vote to someone idk honestly.

their might be some dissonance between their reads list and their votes is what I think is bothering me on balance though I don't see anything that screams this is scum. In fact I'd be willing to bet they don't want to vote for dannflor because they're worried about going against them dannflor might be their top scum read.

okay I'm tired of reading their posts. I'm going to say on balance town sided. I'm going to read tris now.
Ya basic!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:53 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i believe the readlists have everyone on the same tier and therefore equal
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:54 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

oh jupiter has 239 posts
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:06 pm

I don't think you can iso tris and glean anything useful from it imo. I'm halfway done it's hard to understand what they're saying without the context of the thread. feels overall like them trying to fit in to the players and trying to appear active without actually saying much. I'm about a 1/3 of the way down. They make several posts about being bad at mafia. I'm not entirely sure what to make of that like 3 or 4 so far. they voted python for their iso being empty then voted roden then voted python again I think the vote on roden was a naked vote I would have to go back to the thread again to check. They feel like they are constantly backing off their reads too. black townread felt unsubstantial is what they said and jupiter town read is going off vibes or whatever. Then finally about 2/3 of the way into their iso they don't want to vote for python

tris can I get a readslist and how you came to those conclusions thanks.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:09 pm

In post 1269, tris wrote:
In post 1266, Political Clout wrote:
In post 377, hellbooks wrote: if that didnt goad you into scumreading me until i die ill just VOTE: roden for good measure
terrible vote just screams back away from me.
i dont follow. whats the scummy part of that

it's scummy to me because of how fast it happened roden drops a vote then immediately after hellbooks votes them back. Like rodens is a pretty good post all things considered.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:10 pm

In post 1335, fireisredsir wrote: i believe the readlists have everyone on the same tier and therefore equal
that's going to be a huge nvm then.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:11 pm

I'm happy to change to tris btw. going to get water.
Ya basic!
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Post of the Year
hellbooks
She
Post of the Year
Post of the Year
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:18 pm

Post by hellbooks »

ok i think PC is maybe town and barring that i at least want to play every future game with them
get a gtkas thread here
we're on each others teams
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:19 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

what made you decide to focus on hellbooks and tris specifically?
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:21 pm

In post 1342, fireisredsir wrote: what made you decide to focus on hellbooks and tris specifically?
not specifically but felt that they had the most vagueish posts that I needed to sort through. I'm going through python and you next.
Ya basic!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:22 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

oh ok

carry on then
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:23 pm

In post 1341, hellbooks wrote: ok i think PC is maybe town and barring that i at least want to play every future game with them
sorry sis I'm terrible as scum.
Ya basic!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

VOTE: python
hellbooks