Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:03 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Let me know if you meet Jesus.
Seems like a swell guy.
Unless you are Jesus, which may be the case.
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Okay, maybe I am a little mean.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Sorry.

I lost my patience with non-content posts.
Which is why I pressured you. I figure killing players that don’t talk about their opinions about other people’s alignment is a swell way to eliminate scum/kill unreadable people.
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Kagerou Imaizumi »

Can't really put it into words but Ichirin's reaction to the wagon feels extremely towny

Yuuka while maybe i'm reading too much into her natural mindset probably doesn't push a townie like that, this
could
be theater but i'm not thinking about that until a flip

and call me tunneled if you want but it really feels like clown is not pushing Ichirin in good faith
awoooo !
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:14 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

of Clown, Yuuka, and Koishi, i think Koishi looks the worst by a large margin

and deserves more votes for their transgressions
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:22 am

Post by Clownpiece »

In post 295, Eternity Larva wrote: by calling Ichrin's posts bad multiple times for reasons i cannot gather from reading the last couple pages
I am pretty sure that this was talking about Ichirin's first 7 posts (so up to 245), which make no attempt to do any solving.
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:28 am

Post by Clownpiece »

In post 303, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: and call me tunneled if you want but it really feels like clown is not pushing Ichirin in good faith
at first it was just for content, but now I think that these posts
In post 259, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: I don't particularly like that town just randomly swings 3 votes onto someone for funsies
In post 262, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: I think it's just the mind virus completely rewiring people's perceptions of a weird out-of-left-field vote.
presuppose that we are town in a weird way coming from someone who had voiced no read on any of us up to that point.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:45 am

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 304, Eternity Larva wrote: of Clown, Yuuka, and Koishi, i think Koishi looks the worst by a large margin

cool story
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:57 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 304, Eternity Larva wrote: of Clown, Yuuka, and Koishi, i think Koishi looks the worst by a large margin

i want to walk this back a bit and clarify that i don't necessarily think that all three are scummy for the push, i actually liked Clown's posts during that exchange.

i do think that Ichirin's catchup posts were fine and hir reaction to the naked votes and subsequent pressure seems genuine, which is why i felt the need to jump to hir defense when it felt like people were piling on and Koishi specifically was sniping from the side with no visible effort to actually sort hir.

but i admit that Ichirin's early posts are weaker than i remembered and can understand Yuuka's passion more when revisiting Ichirin's ISO.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:58 am

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

In post 124, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 121, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Uh. So what exactly is the mod trying to clarify with their note?
I think the mod is saying that Kagerou-Chan's role is Marisa. Which isn't my role! Because Kagerou-Chan stole it!

Pedit: Yes, exactly! Kochiya-Sama is smart.
Ahh I didn’t even connect that her role name was your account name!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:00 am

In post 201, Clownpiece wrote: Having looked back at Reisen's Iso
In post 51, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Exactly this, the speculation on account name vs flavor name feels floaty and pointless
I am still confused why people are acting like I was doing pointless set up spec, when I was both clearing up something that looked like a point of confusion and stating that that confusion resulted in me having a page 1 town read.

It was both useful clarifications and useful for reads >.<
For clarity my vote was just to get something going, I don’t think it was alignment indicative either way. Just something to say. Which could be townie I guess in context.
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:00 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 266, Koishi Komeiji wrote: why would you be ok with dying if Larva explains what she was doing
Koishi can you explain what you were looking for with this question?

like, what would distinguish a town response from a scum response and how did that inform your read?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:03 am

Reading more but adhd might kick in. I’ve got yuuka, ichirin, tenshi, Marisa, sanae in my town kinda pile and kagerou/dai in my ew pile.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:12 am

In post 175, Koishi Komeiji wrote: I think Sanae's reads are fake because Kagerou is my only townread so far
This might be the only read that’s made me smile. Town sticker.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:18 am

In post 210, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: I just don't find many reasons to vote for Koishi, and also feel like they will step up soon (or like, i hope, i'd be able to reconsider if things stay like they are)

has also reached straight for my tiny little sensitive heart i'll admit, and i feel like it's a very real thought to have (basically maybe it's not very justified, but it rings true and goes against what Scum!Koishi would be immediatly enclined to do)
No thoughts I want to share about this right now is just like to keep this post in my pocket for a rainy day.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:19 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

VC 1.03
Clownpiece [1]:
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Kagerou Imaizumi [1]:
Ichirin Kumoi
Sanae Kochiya [1]:
Daiyousei
Daiyousei [1]:
Kagerou Imaizumi
Ichirin Kumoi [3]:
Yuuka Kazami, CLownpiece, Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji [1]:
Eternity Larva

Not Voting [5]:
Tenshi Hinanawi, Aya Shameimaru, Sanae Kochiya, Kaguya Houraisan, Marisa Kirisame

With
votes,
votes to Eliminate

Deadline:
(expired on 2024-03-17 19:45:00)

Mod Notes
  • If you spot an error on the vote count, please let me know!
  • Purple
    is my color, please don't use.
Last edited by Yukari Yakumo on Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:20 am

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 311, Eternity Larva wrote:
In post 266, Koishi Komeiji wrote: why would you be ok with dying if Larva explains what she was doing
Koishi can you explain what you were looking for with this question?

like, what would distinguish a town response from a scum response and how did that inform your read?
I am looking for her internal thought process that makes these posts make sense from a town pov
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:25 am

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

like what she is saying to the thread is that she thinks she's going to get "mislimmed" and that "the town has randomly voted her" - which could be a TMI slip that we're all town as CP is saying or it could just be she is speaking off the cuff etc.

but the issue I have is that she says she's fine with being misyeeted after Larva explains ____.

which is super weird to me because if I was being run up and about to be misyeeted I wouldnt really care what this one person was doing at this one moment in time in a game that's barely even started.

so I'm asking her why she would be fine with being misyeeted if it larva explained. and her explanation is basically that's her goal for this game, and that's like very ??? to me. What makes that goal so important that you'd be ok with being misyeeted after you accomplish it? the thought process doesn't make sense to me.

but people often don't make sense, people are often emotional about what they do. not every person who doesn't make sense to me has to be mafia because I'm different from other people.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:31 am

Go a little deeper on this because I think from koichi and ichirins interactions, koichi has a clear mindset behind their posting and it tracks pretty well.
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:32 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

ok

i feel a lot of the weirdness in the response to the pressure can be written off as frustration at being run up for reasons that sie doesn't understand, and i explained previously why i'm more inclined to believe that reaction was more likely to come from town than scum

your point about TMI is interesting though and not something i caught initially

PEdit: @Koishi
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:33 am

In post 275, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 274, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: but i do agree with Ichirin on some level, hopefully wagons will start to stabilize a bit cause otherwise it's gonna be hard to analyse that
Yeah, that's part of it too, I don't know how particularly readable wagons that appear out of thin air and with several people voting for the sake of voting on them are.
What do you think outside of the wagon? Specifically slots like kagerou/kaguya/tenshi etc.
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:38 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 318, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:

Go a little deeper on this because I think from koichi and ichirins interactions, koichi has a clear mindset behind their posting and it tracks pretty well.
my kneejerk reaction was that Koishi was subtly adding to the pressure on Ichirin while remaining under with the radar with their patented "ask questions that don't really matter to look like i'm contributing" strategy, while Yuuka and Clown were doing all the heavy lifting with that exchange, later avoiding accountability in the event Ichirin is ultimately mis-eliminated

but i do feel a bit better with Koishi's explanation and can buy that perspective
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:40 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

Reisen can you elaborate on your 'ew' pile? Our reads seem to align in that regard but i want to know why you feel that way
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:42 am

I still buy ichirin can be town. But the flash wagon is perfectly fine and if I was active around the time I probably would have voted there too.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:46 am

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 319, Eternity Larva wrote: i feel a lot of the weirdness in the response to the pressure can be written off as frustration at being run up for reasons that sie doesn't understand
ok and what differentiates that from scum frustration that they are being run up when they think they did nothing wrong?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”