Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:29 pm

Post by Tenshi Hinanawi »

In post 337, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
If I'm being entirely honest I don't have a lot in terms of scumreads, I never really do in this stage of the game, but I'm willing to vote any of Kaguya, Tenshi or Daiyousei to try and move the needle on them a bit, as they've all kinda disappeared. In general I think I should try a Marisa or Koishi-style of not-so-committal voting more, in all my games.
I’m sorry, are you surprised people are busy on a Friday night? I also question how you can really move the needle without engaging us.

I also think Yuuka’s string of posts over the past few pages are incredibly townie.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her please

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:33 pm

Post by Marisa Kirisame »

Hi, I am back!

Aya-San, are you still here? I would like to grant an interview either today or tomorrow.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:35 pm

In post 315, Yukari Yakumo wrote:

VC 1.03
Clownpiece [1]:
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Kagerou Imaizumi [1]:
Ichirin Kumoi
Sanae Kochiya [1]:
Daiyousei
Daiyousei [1]:
Kagerou Imaizumi
Ichirin Kumoi [3]:
Yuuka Kazami, CLownpiece, Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji [1]:
Eternity Larva

Not Voting [5]:
Tenshi Hinanawi, Aya Shameimaru, Sanae Kochiya, Kaguya Houraisan, Marisa Kirisame

With
votes,
votes to Eliminate

Deadline:
(expired on 2024-03-17 19:45:00)

Mod Notes
  • If you spot an error on the vote count, please let me know!
  • Purple
    is my color, please don't use.
Mod-Kun, could you please have the highest voted wagon at the top? Otherwise it's so confusing...
Ichirin Kumoi
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: sie/hir

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:35 pm

Post by Ichirin Kumoi »

In post 350, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote:
In post 337, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
If I'm being entirely honest I don't have a lot in terms of scumreads, I never really do in this stage of the game, but I'm willing to vote any of Kaguya, Tenshi or Daiyousei to try and move the needle on them a bit, as they've all kinda disappeared. In general I think I should try a Marisa or Koishi-style of not-so-committal voting more, in all my games.
I’m sorry, are you surprised people are busy on a Friday night? I also question how you can really move the needle without engaging us.

I also think Yuuka’s string of posts over the past few pages are incredibly townie.
Needle has moved, everyone mentioned showed up. It's that shrimple.
They're pronounced like see/hear.
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:37 pm

Marisa I owe you an answer- I’m currently null on Sanae, but I need to allocate time to give them a reread. Kagerou or however it’s spelled I lean town on the basis they seem a bit too chaotic to be scum.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 351, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Hi, I am back!

Aya-San, are you still here? I would like to grant an interview either today or tomorrow.
Oh boy, a scoop! I wouldn't be the Wind God's favourite Girl if I didn't accept! Can I take pictures for the front page?
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:38 pm

In post 354, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Marisa I owe you an answer- I’m currently null on Sanae, but I need to allocate time to give them a reread. Kagerou or however it’s spelled I lean town on the basis they seem a bit too chaotic to be scum.
Thank you!
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:38 pm

In post 353, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
Needle has moved, everyone mentioned showed up. It's that shrimple.
Are you taking credit for time passing and people having time to post?
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:42 pm

In post 355, Aya Shameimaru wrote:

Oh boy, a scoop! I wouldn't be the Wind God's favourite Girl if I didn't accept! Can I take pictures for the front page?
Go right ahead! *does a cute pose*

I would like to talk about my reads for a bit. I have a dark secret... And also a light secret, too!
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 358, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 355, Aya Shameimaru wrote:

Go right ahead! *does a cute pose*

I would like to talk about my reads for a bit. I have a dark secret... And also a light secret, too!
Ooooh, SECRETS. Do you mind if we have this interview on the record? I am nothing if not an ethical journalist. Please, go ahead, start where you feel comfortable.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:46 pm

Right, right.

My dark secret is... I am actually not that confident about my reads! I feel slightly confused by the gamestate and I think I might be townreading scum... But I don't know who it is! (maybe your questioning can help me sort it out)
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:51 pm

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 360, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Right, right.

My dark secret is... I am actually not that confident about my reads! I feel slightly confused by the gamestate and I think I might be townreading scum... But I don't know who it is! (maybe your questioning can help me sort it out)
Scandalous! The famous witch of the Scarlet Devil Mansion admits she's less than self assured and needs your reporter's help in solving this mystery! What a headline!

Well, if I'm going to help, I'd need to know where to dig first, what are you most unsure about?
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:06 pm

In post 361, Aya Shameimaru wrote:
In post 360, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Right, right.

Scandalous! The famous witch of the Scarlet Devil Mansion admits she's less than self assured and needs your reporter's help in solving this mystery! What a headline!

Well, if I'm going to help, I'd need to know where to dig first, what are you most unsure about?
Well, I have been thinking that Kagerou-Chan, Clownpiece-Chan, Larva-San and Kochiya-Sama are very towny! And I was also thinking that Yuuka-San was likely to be town too. I also had Ichirin-San and Koishi-San as null-scum. But after the recent pages, I started to doubt it, and think that maybe they are town... And it makes me think that maybe there was scum on their wagons, but my townreads were on their wagons!

And also, even though I am townreading Kochiya-Sama, it is true that she could be buddying me. I am concerned that I am getting tricked... I should probably reveal my light secret so you understand why.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:07 pm

My light secret is... I secretly live together in a castle with Kochiya-Sama! And the reason she townreads me, and I townread her, is because we had private talks that feel like we're both town. So I hope that resolves the mystery of why she's townreading me, Koishi-San! Though of course it could still be pocketing... But I don't think it is!!!
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:11 pm

Maybe I'm overthinking it. I still feel the best about voting Ichirin-San right now. I just feel hir responses to a lot of things feel off! But I also know that if their "real life" persona is who I think it might be, then hir responses are what I'd expect! It is such a conundrum, really.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:14 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 349, Daiyousei wrote: i particularly don't really understand why town koishi would say everything they've said but then vote for me and ichirin instead of sanae

I do not believe in solo voting pet scumreads because I don't think there is any point to it. Solo votes are essentially useless. No mafia is ever going to feel "pressured" off a solo vote, you're essentially giving up your voting power for no gain. A game state with 1 or 2 votes everywhere is a game that's going nowhere because mafia are never in danger of feeling pressure to do anything.

I am not "sure" Sanae is mafia; I only present my thoughts as I have them, if some people decide to listen to me and want to wagon Sanae, that's useful information and then I will likely vote there because then there's a real threat. If people are dismissive of my reads, so be it, more likely than not just on pure probability I am wrong and its not an avenue worth pursuing.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:19 pm

I just looked at Dai's ISO and I like her last post. Now I'm even more confused! How can I be townreading everyone???

I must think. I must come up with a plan! I must use my wits to overcome this conundrum. Maybe I'll cast a spell! If only I could read people's minds like Koishi-San...
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:20 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

I'm gonna be legit sad if Marisa is not town
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:25 pm

Koishi-San makes a good point in 317! I think I'll stick with my gut, then.

VOTE: Ichirin Kumoi
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:28 pm

In post 367, Koishi Komeiji wrote: I'm gonna be legit sad if Marisa is not town
Hey, Koishi-San! Did you see my secret? What do you think about Kochiya-Sama's alignment knowing that?
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:39 pm

In post 326, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Also I’ll add that I’ve lightened up on the kagerou read solely because of koishi who has shot up to one of my stronger townreads.

I had a pet theory that kagerou was OVERLY familiar with koishi, suggesting they were in a pt together.

I quoted the post but it seemed Fmpov that kagerou had a bead on who koishi was and that would have to come from more correspondence than was in the thread because I don’t think they had much interaction before that point?

But I’m at the point where I feel strongly that koishi is town and I’m just chasing ghosts there.
I like this read. I also felt Koishi's defense of Kageeou felt off (despite the fact that I TR'd Kagerou), so it's possible they are partnered. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:40 pm

Well I also like Koishi-San for now so we can revisit that later. But now I am townreading Reisen-San!
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:47 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 369, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 367, Koishi Komeiji wrote: I'm gonna be legit sad if Marisa is not town
Hey, Koishi-San! Did you see my secret? What do you think about Kochiya-Sama's alignment knowing that?
I have no idea what she is doing in the PT and I don't think a neighborhood is alignment indicative
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:56 pm

Post by Clownpiece »

I'm probably not gonna be around again until Sunday
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:59 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

There are chaotic scum.
I genuinely haven't seen anything I could point to in Kagerou's iso and say it's obvious town.
There's always one layer or more. I think they're capable of outposting most wagons that could end up on them.
But I'm not against it, rather there aren't many wagons I would be against at this stage of the game.
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”