Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:57 pm

Post by ActionDan »

45: they didn't either.

46: It's null.

47 and 48: actually having these opinions would be scummy.

49: see above.

50: Oh really? Willing to bet you can't identify what that effort consisted of. Have you had a thought to what alignment your and raven's posting might be linked to from DE? He didn't specify town or scum. I'd call your evaluation presumptuous.

51: How strange it is that you showed quite good judgement in our last game and now you post something like this. Gimli has yet to solve in any particularly serious capacity. Calling Kiri town? Is that the solving you are lauding?

63: Good for you

82: Choosing a few dreams is not exactly game breaking regardless of choice, why wouldn't scum attempt to make a best effort to truthfully mech solve if the result only minorly effects their gameplan if at all?
In post 84, Prism wrote: DragonEater70, whose eagerness to discuss and find townreads on people feels like a hamfisted ingratiation attempt. There are no touches of pressure scattered throughout, and these are tools are best used in conjunction.
I agree with the read. However I don't find the difference between DE and Kiri / Gimli substantial. Why not throw these two in similar buckets?

131: I don't disagree
In post 143, DragonEater70 wrote: And also I think, if I'm allowed to indulge in usesPython imitation, that questioning that read is cringe and mafpilled.
No it isn't. Your read was and is trash. Even if you consider yourself to be a Gimli whisperer without fallibility you should think others might question your read, rightfully so.

144: Yet he leaned into Kiri's pretty much immediately. And yours too.

146: This more or less seals Prism's towniness to me. Assuming the sentiment had to do with alignment too which is borne out in later posts.

There's some black and gimli posting I've only skimmed and I will dive into to get better reads on both but my general thoughts right now is that {DE, Kiri, Gimli} are scummiest (and of those DE scummier) and everyone else looks decently good in comparison (aside from Klick who is as lame as he was last game).

Briefly about Dreams and such. I would advise picking dreams that both look best and look like they DONT have global effects. I think rule 8 kills off the useless Slide dream. I think whatever or whoever caused the reveal to be pro-town. My Dreams selections will be 11-12 dial, Vi, Car Seat and I hope everyone chooses these.

VOTE: Dragon
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:00 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

I've double checked and it appears the slide won't be showing up again in future pools as it's already been revealed.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:01 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 199, Gimli wrote:
In post 196, Von Payne wrote: Like Gimli I don't think you understand that this is still a meta read. You judged my behavior based on your image of me from previous games we've played together. You're not taking into account setup, IRL stuff, and all the other things that could affect my posting

~B
no, you're turning it into a meta read. either this, or every read is a meta read, as long as it relates even minimally to the player posting.

what I saw was you in page 4 of a game with a lot of alignment indicative content, focusing on what I feel is the most uninteresting/unsolvable aspects of the thread. you said it was because you wouldn't have time and because
this is what these 24 hours are for
. Fine with the first part, of course, but this isn't a 'non-scumhunting' phase.

What do you think of ? I also think you are using meta.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:04 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Hu is lame too, but that doesn't break my expectations.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:04 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i feel like the gimli meta vs not meta argument has reached the end of its usefulness

:blossom:
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:04 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 202, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 199, Gimli wrote:
In post 196, Von Payne wrote: Like Gimli I don't think you understand that this is still a meta read. You judged my behavior based on your image of me from previous games we've played together. You're not taking into account setup, IRL stuff, and all the other things that could affect my posting

~B
no, you're turning it into a meta read. either this, or every read is a meta read, as long as it relates even minimally to the player posting.

what I saw was you in page 4 of a game with a lot of alignment indicative content, focusing on what I feel is the most uninteresting/unsolvable aspects of the thread. you said it was because you wouldn't have time and because
this is what these 24 hours are for
. Fine with the first part, of course, but this isn't a 'non-scumhunting' phase.
What do you think of ? I also think you are using meta.
Ive said enough on the subject and had responded to your post already.
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:06 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 204, Sunflower wrote: i feel like the gimli meta vs not meta argument has reached the end of its usefulness

No it hasn't. I think that Gimli is being disingenuous in their posting, making them more likely to be mafia.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:06 pm

Post by Sunflower »

is this dunn or GiF speaking

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:07 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 200, ActionDan wrote: However I don't find the difference between DE and Kiri / Gimli substantial. Why not throw these two in similar buckets?
My early Dragon read was personalized. I haven't played with either of Kirigiri/Gimli. I didn't townread either, and reviewing still don't.

I think Kirigiri's Silver Ravens read about mech solving is bland and underinclusive, though. Do Klick, Catgirl Chipotle, and I all get the same treatment?
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:07 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i don't know why i asked it's clearly dunn

Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:08 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

Well I just saw , I had missed it earlier. Maybe Gimli just disagrees with what meta is, but to me they are describing and using meta, and have explained how it related to a certain player. This is Dunn.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:09 pm

Post by Sunflower »

it's fine to have a read on it, but im not sure what more you're hoping to get out of prodding about it. but if you didn't see 190 then fair enough ig

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

I-I disagree with a lot of the thread but am unaware of how to have a conversation about it that I think would be productive ngh.

I find Dragon's posting towny and I don't understand the townread's on Prism's slot.
There posting is very well written like reading a royal script, but I would've come to expect that as either alignment. If any of the people townreading them wish to expand more on why that would mean a lot.

I think out of all the pressing thoughts I have right now those come to mind most, and my Gimli read still stands post catch-up. uwu
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:39 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i don't townread prism. hope this helps

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:39 pm

Post by Prism »

Have you played with Dragon before? If so, can you be explicit in how that informs your read here?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:42 pm

I haven't played with Dragon before, I just think their posting is sort of unapologetically awkward. A lot of the stuff they'd have to be doing intentionally that I just do not foresee a wolf doing so early when it doesn't really do them any favors.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Prism »

It is a style typical of intermediate level players. I was hoping for more, but that suffices to answer my question.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:52 pm

I feel like I just got scolded by my math teacher for scoring an 80 over the expected 90 on my test. Ngh, time to go back to my corner and watch.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:00 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 212, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I find Dragon's posting towny and I don't understand the townread's on Prism's slot.
There posting is very well written like reading a royal script, but I would've come to expect that as either alignment. If any of the people townreading them wish to expand more on why that would mean a lot.
Rather simple. Nothing to dislike in their posts and they have immediate reactions to pointing out that scummy behavior is scummy.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:15 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 131, Sunflower wrote: ydra probtown btw

This probably could use some explanation, cos I don't see it.
And I'm the person who just throws townread left and right.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:19 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 156, DragonEater70 wrote: Wow is this going to be the first time that I vote Klick and it's NOT a reaction test? Cool cool!

VOTE: Klickity Klick
If this hasn't been explained yet, I'd also like an explanation about this too, for reasons untold.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:19 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm town that's why
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:22 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

Oh ok.
Ydra locktown.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:23 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

I still want to hear why though!
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:24 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 192, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 179, Klick wrote:
In post 156, DragonEater70 wrote:Wow is this going to be the first time that I vote Klick and it's NOT a reaction test?
No
You are wrong btw, it wasn't a reaction test. I just felt it was weird for you to open with a random thought about mech and then disappear instead of engaging with the plenty of content that was there. But my VP scumread is bigger so here I am not voting you atm.
Oh so it was answered. Ok that was the answer I was expecting, so that's a pass for me.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”