Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 203, ActionDan wrote: Hu is lame too, but that doesn't break my expectations.
Yeah should've been Klee instead.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:27 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 219, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 131, Sunflower wrote: ydra probtown btw

:blossom:
This probably could use some explanation, cos I don't see it.
And I'm the person who just throws townread left and right.
vibes

Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:28 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

Oh, btw I have played with Dragon before. But I was scum there lurking half of the game for survival so I didn't really pay attention to his post there much to draw anything from it.
But if he's this overly expressive and talkative, he looks like a person who's going to sort himself out sooner or later anyway.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:28 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 226, Sunflower wrote:
In post 219, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 131, Sunflower wrote: ydra probtown btw

This probably could use some explanation, cos I don't see it.
And I'm the person who just throws townread left and right.
vibes

kk
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 219, Silver Ravens wrote: This probably could use some explanation, cos I don't see it.
It's not too strong but aside from dodging that Kiri/Gilmi/DE town bloc nonsense claiming to have not been the cause of the dream reveal like that strikes me more as a dumb town response over crafty next level scum one.

This is a read that needs time to build
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:37 pm

Post by Prism »

I missed Dragon's 192 in my earlier commentary. The thought process is plausible, but it doesn't move the needle.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 217, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I feel like I just got scolded by my math teacher for scoring an 80 over the expected 90 on my test. Ngh, time to go back to my corner and watch.
Can I assume most of your posts have been Maria? Also I think your combo of players is the best hydra ever(excluding the whiskey soaked juggernaut that is Black and I, of course).......and yes this is a pocket attempt, I still am battered and bruised from all your tunnelling last game lol.

Anywho, I do need to do a smidge of catching up, but if anyone has any questions for me, that certainly would help

Also, I am offended that Black thinks I am always off drinking whiskey.......I am always of a clear head when playing this game

:shifty:

-Drew
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 43, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 31, Aureal wrote: Wow, I was gonna come RVS vote Gimli because I have good information that he's Kira, but apparently I need to figure out setup stuff instead? :?
How is figuring setup stopping you from rvs voting
I didn't see a votecount so I expect that placing votes doesn't actually do anything this phase. So why go to more effort to use a pointless vote tag?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 227, Silver Ravens wrote: Oh, btw I have played with Dragon before. But I was scum there lurking half of the game for survival so I didn't really pay attention to his post there much to draw anything from it.
But if he's this overly expressive and talkative, he looks like a person who's going to sort himself out sooner or later anyway.
Yes Dragon can be quite verbiose lol, and I agree with your take on sorting him

I think I remember one game awhile back that Ali kinda yelled at him to stop posting so much haha

-Drew
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by Sunflower »

HI ITS ME JUPITER will catch up in a bit. after i figure out how to fucking load drafts because i am not living the high life rn. wifi's back on but i gotta sleep in like 30 mins - :sunny:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i figured it out we stay winning
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 128, Sunflower wrote:
In post 125, Sunflower wrote: gut says car seat is ominous
:sunny:
like idk to me it seems... too obvious?
:sunny: if we assume all the dream powers are similar to the slide dream (as in, having some correlation to the name) such as the slide dream extending day, it seems like such a good dream to vote in because it seems like a protective. but it's like ominous as fuck because it's like. idk it seems too easy. i don't think we'd be given something like that so early.
also re: the whole slide thing it could probably just be a total 180 and follow the other part of the dream: that the speaker is 30 years old and literally does not need a car seat. like they're designed for children, not adults. and also car airbags.

:sunny: tbh i'm coming up with a lot of silly reasons to justify something that is mostly gut but i don't think we're going to vote car seat. unless fire wins a pokemon battle against me. which he won't. btw. i will literally build a team for gen9 (which i am mostly unfamiliar with due to playing competitive in mostly gens8 and 5) over this.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by Sunflower »

:sunny: OKOKO TIME TO READ
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by Sunflower »

:sunny: i just had brilliant thoughts and i had to talk about them you know how it is w me
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:52 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 149, Von Payne wrote: Ok maybe I will just play mafia all day. But I absolutely have to go in like an hour or else I'm a bad friend

I'm a little jealous that Jupiter and fire get to talk to each other and Drew is probably off drinking whiskey somewhere

~B
:sunny: LOLLL
:sunny: tbf i was basically MIA the entire day today due to lack of tech but fire was such a real one through all of this. o7 fire
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 156, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 126, Klick wrote:
In post 66, morph the cat wrote:
Someone has had a revelation!

This slide never seems to end...

It's a water slide! It goes on and on and on! What's not to like?

The day deadline is extended by 3 days. All players become loved, negating the first two votes on them. At deadline, if no elimination has been achieved, there is a plurality elimination instead. Ties in plurality are resolved by the
Bad Dream
team's selection in twilight.

Every single negative consequence of this dream can be negated by us just all agreeing that it should be negated and playing accordingly. (Assuming we all agree that the impact of these is negative)

We agree that we're ending the day by the usual deadline. We also agree that when someone reaches majority, we collapse onto them regardless of our reads.

I think this dream is neutral in earlier days, and negative-utility as we approach ELo. Which probably makes it a good early choice
Wow is this going to be the first time that I vote Klick and it's NOT a reaction test? Cool cool!

VOTE: Klickity Klick
:sunny: i don't think klick is wrong, though? fire informed me what plurality-elims were, and it really doesn't seem all that bad. if this dream is selected, which it probably won't, playing around the "detriments" (isn't a day extension a good thing????) isn't that hard to do.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 159, Von Payne wrote:
In post 152, Sunflower wrote: hi, :sunny: here, just letting everyone know that I have no idea what "townpilled" means and for this entire phase fire is the only one who's gonna be solving, i'll just sit around and look pretty
SAME :lol:

we can look pretty together

~B
:sunny: i would be very happy to look pretty with you, black
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by Sunflower »

:sunny: also fire isn't here (im so lonely wahhhh) so i'm gonna spam thread
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:57 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 241, Sunflower wrote:
In post 152, Sunflower wrote: hi, :sunny: here, just letting everyone know that I have no idea what "townpilled" means and for this entire phase fire is the only one who's gonna be solving, i'll just sit around and look pretty

~B
Wait, I can't look pretty as well?

-Drew
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:58 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 163, Sunflower wrote: i think his making confident reads off very limited and incomplete meta understanding, and the self-absorbed way that he interpreted gimli's entrance, both are pretty towny from him though so eh

:sunny: i did already say this to fire, but i did once read a dragon game from a long time ago (he replaced out, it was a Grand Idea game and it was honestly kind of hard for me to follow) but what i've noticed is that town dragon like, expects people to think he's town also? i'm not sure how accurate this is since that was a PR game for him but also everyone was PRs there. i don't have a very good recollection of it though loll
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:58 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 243, Von Payne wrote:
In post 241, Sunflower wrote:

~B
Wait, I can't look pretty as well?

-Drew
:sunny: we can all look pretty together
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:59 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 240, Sunflower wrote:
In post 156, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 126, Klick wrote:
In post 66, morph the cat wrote:
Someone has had a revelation!

This slide never seems to end...

It's a water slide! It goes on and on and on! What's not to like?

The day deadline is extended by 3 days. All players become loved, negating the first two votes on them. At deadline, if no elimination has been achieved, there is a plurality elimination instead. Ties in plurality are resolved by the
Bad Dream
team's selection in twilight.

Every single negative consequence of this dream can be negated by us just all agreeing that it should be negated and playing accordingly. (Assuming we all agree that the impact of these is negative)

We agree that we're ending the day by the usual deadline. We also agree that when someone reaches majority, we collapse onto them regardless of our reads.

I think this dream is neutral in earlier days, and negative-utility as we approach ELo. Which probably makes it a good early choice
Wow is this going to be the first time that I vote Klick and it's NOT a reaction test? Cool cool!

VOTE: Klickity Klick
:sunny: i don't think klick is wrong, though? fire informed me what plurality-elims were, and it really doesn't seem all that bad. if this dream is selected, which it probably won't, playing around the "detriments" (isn't a day extension a good thing????) isn't that hard to do.
Ok here is my first dumbtell of the game, I thought the slide took effect today.....didn't realize we could still choose it lol

And I do agree with Klick's assessment on how to use it

-Drew
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:59 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 244, Sunflower wrote:
In post 163, Sunflower wrote: i think his making confident reads off very limited and incomplete meta understanding, and the self-absorbed way that he interpreted gimli's entrance, both are pretty towny from him though so eh

:sunny: i did already say this to fire, but i did once read a dragon game from a long time ago (he replaced out, it was a Grand Idea game and it was honestly kind of hard for me to follow) but what i've noticed is that town dragon like, expects people to think he's town also? i'm not sure how accurate this is since that was a PR game for him but also everyone was PRs there. i don't have a very good recollection of it though loll
:sunny: like prism points out that he didn't expect people to suspect him. frankly I wasn't really paying attention to anything until after page five but i'm pretty sure dragon not expecting suspicion is like in line
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:00 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 246, Von Payne wrote: Ok here is my first dumbtell of the game, I thought the slide took effect today.....didn't realize we could still choose it lol

And I do agree with Klick's assessment on how to use it

-Drew
NAH THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, I DMED FIRE IN PANIC BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO GO ALL ??? IN THREAD AND MAKE MYSELF LOOK DUMB
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:00 pm

Post by Sunflower »

n then fire was like "it just got publicly revealed i don't think three people voted for the slide" and i was like phewww

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”