Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:35 am

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

That’s the spirit.
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:36 am

Post by Kagerou Imaizumi »

I maybe should stop acting scummy for the lulz
awoooo !
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:36 am

In post 998, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: cmon now

does 1 single post (which i think is very justified) undermine all that?
Maybe it shouldn’t.

But I could be wrong about every single reason I have to townread you for today.
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:37 am

Yeah honestly that's fair

how would you feel about limming daiyousei over ichirin? i see they're both scumleaned by you
awoooo !
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:38 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

I think Aya knows how to deescalate.
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:40 am

I’d probably prefer ichirin but a dai lim wouldn’t make me super sad. I need to iso dai and get back to you on it.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:41 am

In post 1004, Yuuka Kazami wrote: I think Aya knows how to deescalate.
Sure, emotions are powerful in the moment though.
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:49 am

Post by Kaguya Houraisan »

In post 995, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Specifically things like . Where they took a very benign and surface level observation that wasn’t really heading anywhere, gave it deeper thought, then re evaluated their reads based on it. That’s the kind of self aware/game state aware combo that I appreciate.

What do you mean by this? is essentially just POE, I don't really see how that gets her into your top townreads this game
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:51 am

Post by Kaguya Houraisan »

Like pretty much all the people outside the POE were essentially consensus town at that point, it's not exactly a groundbreaking post
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:54 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 985, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: @Eternity, the long and short is that I don’t like your interaction with the ichirin scuffle, it came off as intentionally positional, you also have slight partner equity, and I didn’t like your interactions with the previous koichi.

But, new koichi is also playing intentionally positionally. So I can see at least one of you, ichirin, koichi being scum. I’m like 95 percent sure I know who new koichi is and I’m trying to separate the player from the slot but I don’t think that’s going to work for me. So even if I think they are scum there is a slim slim chance they get limmed in the near future.

If they are town I want them on my side, so I’d feel better sorting in you/ichirin first and figuring it out from there.

Also feel like koichi can sniff out who I am off this post but that’s fine I guess.
you mention that you want to sort me and Ichirin first but from what i can recall from your ISO (currently phone posting) you only have mentioned me once to shade and associate me with Ichirin and haven’t interacted with me since

what have you done to sort me? is there any other reason i’m null scum on your reads list outside of my “positioning” around Ichirin or is that the crux of it?

maybe i’m biased but i have a lot of other sortable content that you just haven’t touched so it’s difficult to buy that you are prioritizing sorting me

i do agree with you about Koishi and am a little concerned about the almost universal turn around on that slot by so many players after 2.0 replaced in.
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:59 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 1001, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: I maybe should stop acting scummy for the lulz
if you’re town please do

if you’re scum keep it up!
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:08 am

In post 1010, Eternity Larva wrote:
In post 1001, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: I maybe should stop acting scummy for the lulz
if you’re town please do

if you’re scum keep it up!
am third party
awoooo !
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:09 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

i initially missed the post where Marisa mentioned she hadn’t read the most recent four hundred posts so her reads not evolving is not really a concern of mine anymore at this juncture

i hope she can deliver some fire content when she returns and catches up!
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:15 am

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 985, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:But, new koichi is also playing intentionally positionally.
This is silly! Or rather, what does this even mean?
In post 985, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: I’m like 95 percent sure I know who new koichi is and I’m trying to separate the player from the slot but I don’t think that’s going to work for me.
Sounds like a you problem, my body of work in this game is hardly unreadable.
In post 985, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Also feel like koichi can sniff out who I am off this post but that’s fine I guess.
You're a GuyInFreezer alt. So is every other player in this game, including me. The entire game is just GuyInFreezer playing make believe mafia with his touhou dolls. It's the best mindset one can possibly adopt.
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:18 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

Not touching today:
Clownpiece
Sanae
Yuuka
Marisa
Ichirin

Would begrudgingly compromise on but would need to be thoroughly convinced:
Kaguya
Daiyousei

What’s left:
Aya
Reisen
Kagerou
Koishi
Tenshi

hey i have less townreads than i thought
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:19 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

Tenshi deserves an ISO dive that i don’t have time for right now
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Eternity Larva »

Dai does too actually
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:29 am

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

In post 981, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote:
In post 977, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Can someone explain dai to me, I’ve been bouncing off their posts.
what's so bouncy in their posts? at best they're neutral and at most they feel fabricated to me
I get the fabrication too, but I'm trying not to read too much into it as they're trying to play a character
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:33 am

In post 1017, Sanae Kochiya wrote:
In post 981, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote:
In post 977, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Can someone explain dai to me, I’ve been bouncing off their posts.
what's so bouncy in their posts? at best they're neutral and at most they feel fabricated to me
I get the fabrication too, but I'm trying not to read too much into it as they're trying to play a character
that's fair but it's also not a pass for being scummy outside of this whole character thingy

like, even if she has her doubters, Marisa is way more natural for instance
awoooo !
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:40 am

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 977, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Can someone explain dai to me
not even i can explain me, good luck asking anyone else to do it @_@
In post 978, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote:
In post 891, Daiyousei wrote:
In post 883, Marisa Kirisame wrote: While Aya has stuck to character at the expense of game content, which makes her unreadable, she didn't pretend to contribute!
she posted a bunch without providing meaningful game content, i'm not sure how much more "pretend to contribute" one can get!
In post 883, Marisa Kirisame wrote: On the other hand, I also looked at your Kagerou case. And I also disagree there! Kagerou hasn't been pretending to look like they're helping like you say. In the posts yoy mentioned, they've been just posting their reads without making an attempt to appear like anything! I am not sure if you are just confused, or you are scum trying to force scumreads... but either way I feel like voting you.
posts 52, 57, and 61 combined to net zero meaningful opinion
post 104 is pretty much zero meaningful opinion
post 128 is pretty much zero meaningful opinion
the sanae "progression" over 104, 128, and 135 is net zero meaningful opinion
post 195 is a vote, which would be a meaningful opinion except there is no visible justification to it up to that point in their iso
etc etc.
things like "they could be town but they could be mafia" and "guess i'll have to wait and see" and voting someone "to see where this goes" are not meaningful reads, mafia can post these things without any effort! give me solid opinions on alignments that are defensible in the moment and i'm much more likely to believe you're town! they don't necessarily need to be things you'd dai on a hill for, as long as they're things you could genuinely justify believing (and do when asked)
This just in, town as the uniformed majority are more assured in their opinion than the informed minority
town are indeed more assured in their real opinions that they know are real than mafia are in their fake opinions that they know are fake! film at 11! (omg gimmick infringement aya's gonna exterminate us both)
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:43 am

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 781, Daiyousei wrote:
In post 655, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote:
In post 642, Daiyousei wrote: 2) what makes a tenshi vote more interesting than a vote for me? maybe this is the self-loathing from generations of fairy hatred kicking in but i see myself as more likely to get exterminated than tenshi at this point in the game, so i don't understand why you'd vote tenshi ahead of me while thinking i'm more likely to be mafia
2) I'm more interested in seeing people's stances on Tenshi than you, i feel like the general avoidance around this slot could come from a place of more well inserted scumbuddies uneasy with the idea of drawing the light to their weak like
2) assuming your interest in seeing people's stances on tenshi is honest, what effort did you make to draw those stances out between the tenshi vote and the post i am responding to with this question? (this actually ties pretty neatly into what yuuka and piece have been saying about you lately)
still waiting for an answer to this btw ?_?

(ed. note: nested quotes are cleaned up for ease-of-reading purposes)
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:44 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

While this wasn’t in my ruleset, please refrain from commenting about or hinting at the mains, directly or indirectly, as it kinda goes against the spirit of the anonymous game!
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:45 am

Post by Daiyousei »

i am the last fairy to talk about anything for which the explanation may simply be "haven't had the time" but i do find it highly amusing when people mention they want to iso me when my post count is nearly half of the next-lowest post count

you're all welcome for me making my iso quick and easy to read lol ^_^ clearly fairy posting is the true good posting
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:50 am

Post by Daiyousei »

(i will drop the rp and silly source material references if it becomes inhibiting for ppl tho)
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:51 am

Post by Clownpiece »

In post 1022, Daiyousei wrote: i am the last fairy to talk about anything for which the explanation may simply be "haven't had the time" but i do find it highly amusing when people mention they want to iso me when my post count is nearly half of the next-lowest post count

you're all welcome for me making my iso quick and easy to read lol ^_^ clearly fairy posting is the true good posting
I think that it takes me 4 times as long (on average) to read your posts than it takes me (on average) to read anyone else's posts , so your iso would be like the 3rd longest to read lol

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”