Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:47 pm

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

I mean, fair
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:47 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

Other than that, there's not much really to say about it.
Ichirin Kumoi
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: sie/hir

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:48 pm

Post by Ichirin Kumoi »

I think I'm gonna take a shower and play Helldivers so I'll see you all either later tonight or tomorrow, assuming 10 pages don't spontaneously manifest again.
They're pronounced like see/hear.
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:48 pm

Post by Tenshi Hinanawi »

I still think that the 1v1 of Kagerou and Ichirin felt like theater to me.
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:48 pm

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

In post 1435, Sanae Kochiya wrote:
In post 1391, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 1389, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 1386, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 1321, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: (and also apparently having a strange Yuuka case)
Something about the way you worded this feels like... off? Can you elaborate, because this sounds like you don't actually care about it, but about how OTHERS perceived it? Do you not have an opinion of your own?
I've literally said I haven't looked at those posts yet, I've only noticed the discussion around the Yuuka one.
Okay, so that was a realistic position for you two hours ago, but why are you not making a point of going back to read? You've made posts since so you HAVE been here?
I hate this post on many levels
Just want to add that this sort of sounds like scum!Koishi talking to town!Ichirin
This feels
very
not SvS to me
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:48 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

I mean, statistically, the chances of that are low.
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:49 pm

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

In post 1451, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Other than that, there's not much really to say about it.
I was just sort of thinking that you have a lot of thoughts abt the timing of Yuuka's vote and the fact that it took a while for them to work up to it
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:49 pm

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

In post 1455, Yuuka Kazami wrote: I mean, statistically, the chances of that are low.
Which are you responding to?
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:50 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Theatre.
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:50 pm

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 1447, Eternity Larva wrote:
In post 1436, Daiyousei wrote:
In post 1415, Sanae Kochiya wrote: I'm not sure I see the lying that you see though
this we can work with!

here is kagerou's tenshi vote

here is the post where kagerou says "i'm more interested in seeing people's stances on Tenshi than you" ("you" being me in this case)

i invite you to go through kagerou's iso, starting from the first linked post and ending with the second linked post, and find anything from them that shows any effort to get people's stances on tenshi

if you can't, then there you go, that's the lying! kagerou claimed to be "more interested in seeing people's stances on Tenshi than [me]" but showed precisely no interest in getting those stances in that time frame
i vibe with this. good work!

can you ISO me, CTRL-F "Reisen" and see if you find anything that feels similar?
no lol
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:50 pm

Post by Daiyousei »

(sure, i can do that at some point this evening)
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:52 pm

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 1444, Sanae Kochiya wrote:
In post 1415, Sanae Kochiya wrote: I'm not sure I see the lying that you see though
this we can work with!

here is the post where kagerou says "i'm more interested in seeing people's stances on Tenshi than you" ("you" being me in this case)

i invite you to go through kagerou's iso, starting from the first linked post and ending with the second linked post, and find anything from them that shows any effort to get people's stances on tenshi

if you can't, then there you go, that's the lying! kagerou claimed to be "more interested in seeing people's stances on Tenshi than [me]" but showed precisely no interest in getting those stances in that time frame
I guess I don't consider that lying, and that vote is sort of in character with the sort of reasoning/playstyle they've had all game
I think that 'didn't substantiate the 'seeing people's stances'' bit in thread is totally fair, but:

1. I don't think that's lying
2. people do this sort of thing all the time and I don't think it's inherently scummy
3. it's possible there just wasnt' anything interesting in response so they just moved on and/or didn't note anything in thread

I appreciate you spelling it out very clearly and linking the relevant posts though
kagerou: "i am interested in seeing people's stances on tenshi!"
also kagerou: *makes no effort whatsoever to see people's stances on tenshi*

i realize that in gensokyo you can't be held back by common sense but i am legitimately struggling to see how that is anything other than a lie
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

I think it's possible that they got distracted and/or didn't see anything interesting in the responses so never updated. I don't think it's a lie (which I would count as actively malicious)
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by Clownpiece »

In post 1438, Eternity Larva wrote: Clownpiece how do you feel about Kagerou finally seeming to drop their scum read on you?

And what is your read on them in general?
Their only new statement about me that I saw was to say that if Ichirin is scum, then I (the person who has been beating the "Ichirin is scum" drum the loudest the longest) am probably town. Which seems like a fairly benign take tbh.

I do not have a strong read on them really. I would not want to eliminate them today, but I am not gonna try and save them or anything.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 1456, Sanae Kochiya wrote:
In post 1451, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Other than that, there's not much really to say about it.
I was just sort of thinking that you have a lot of thoughts abt the timing of Yuuka's vote and the fact that it took a while for them to work up to it
True? But once again, I'm not saying it's a specifically alignment indicative piece of data, people are assuming that I am.

I'm literally noting ITT how folks behave with their votes.

If I thought that it was specifically scummy, I'd..

A: Say that
and
B: Vote them
Eternity Larva
Eternity Larva
Goon
Eternity Larva
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by Eternity Larva »

In post 1463, Clownpiece wrote: I am not gonna try and save them or anything
cool

VOTE: Kagerou
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:55 pm

In post 1454, Sanae Kochiya wrote:
In post 1435, Sanae Kochiya wrote:
In post 1391, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 1389, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 1386, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 1321, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: (and also apparently having a strange Yuuka case)
Something about the way you worded this feels like... off? Can you elaborate, because this sounds like you don't actually care about it, but about how OTHERS perceived it? Do you not have an opinion of your own?
I've literally said I haven't looked at those posts yet, I've only noticed the discussion around the Yuuka one.
Okay, so that was a realistic position for you two hours ago, but why are you not making a point of going back to read? You've made posts since so you HAVE been here?
I hate this post on many levels
Just want to add that this sort of sounds like scum!Koishi talking to town!Ichirin
This feels
very
not SvS to me
Is there a chance of the other way around?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

In post 1367, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Does this feel like theater to anyone else?
I do like you after all.
Sanae Kochiya
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Sanae Kochiya
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:56 pm

Post by Sanae Kochiya »

Oh sorry, that's fair, but I was more wondering if you had any similar thought processes about me

Pedit maybe? It feels more right to me this way around. Either way it's weird and off, and I don't like that Koishi is blaming Ichrin for not having gone back to read, it's weirdly accusatory in an icky way
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:57 pm

Post by Clownpiece »

this we can work with!

I did you one better, and I opened up their iso and searched for "Tenshi" and read every post in order, and was fine with it. I feel like their vote makes sense to me in the context of their reads list that came prior.

The "big crime" you are pointing to seems to be that they did not go out of their way to make the wagon happen, but they were also talking about how they were not trying to lead, so I am not all that surprised that it does not exist.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 1468, Sanae Kochiya wrote: Oh sorry, that's fair, but I was more wondering if you had any similar thought processes about me

Pedit maybe? It feels more right to me this way around. Either way it's weird and off, and I don't like that Koishi is blaming Ichrin for not having gone back to read, it's weirdly accusatory in an icky way
If it's icky to call out a player calling me their second largest scum read for a case/scenario they have been proven to not even have read, then I will wear that badge with pride.
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:59 pm

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 1294, Daiyousei wrote: to be actually serious though i am glad that at least one (1) person read my posts and understood them and agreed with them and i hope the trend continues
In post 1299, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: I did actually reread it, I’m pondering it
In post 1357, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: I’m honestly confused what the case on Kagerou is?
In post 1411, Daiyousei wrote: the tl;dr of the main thrust of my case at this point is that kagerou voted for you and then observably lied about the justification in a non-town manner

there's been other things of various significances throughout the game but when i go into details everyone's eyes start glazing over

if you have any further questions you are welcome to ask!
Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: *a handful of posts unrelated to my kagerou case*
In post 1436, Daiyousei wrote: here is kagerou's tenshi vote

Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: *more posts unrelated to my kagerou case*
tenshi pls

pls
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:03 pm

Okay, I read it and I agree that’s sketchy and I’m sorry it took me so long to parse it I struggle with long walls

Kagerous stance around us has been weird and also I kinda am townreading Dai now?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:05 pm

In post 1427, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Re Yuukas vote on Koishi, despite telegraphed, Yuuka was not around until almost an hour after the larva post. I think Koishis point would have more merit if yuuka was actively posting at the time?
I’d also consider where yuuka was voting before larvae’s vote on koichi. As I’d love to put a vote down on koichi but I’ve decided against it since there is more meat in ichirin vs kagerou.

Both can generate their own info I guess but the latter feels more tangible.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:05 pm

Maybe not more tangible but more likely to reach a conclusion that we can draw from.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”