Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:33 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 798, Ydrasse wrote: time to white knight

i think that it's dangerous to play like gimli's playing right now as a wolf even if it's not particularly "good" town play because boxing yourself in can be a hard thing to get out of. it's a bit shallow at times and more vibes and confidence than maybe deserved but i struggle to see the wolf that does this. i will also hedge on THIS opinion and say i could be wrong but i don't feel like there's malice.
thank you knightie
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:35 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

i think that it's dangerous to play like gimli's playing right now as a wolf even if it's not particularly "good" town play because boxing yourself in can be a hard thing to get out of. it's a bit shallow at times and more vibes and confidence than maybe deserved but i struggle to see the wolf that does this. i will also hedge on THIS opinion and say i could be wrong but i don't feel like there's malice.
this reads like tmi
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:36 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 799, Von Payne wrote:
In post 796, Gimli wrote:
In post 792, Von Payne wrote:
In post 790, Gimli wrote: there aren't many people who COULD be scum
There is no way this is a real townie thought

~B
this is a real townie thought though
Also Gim's, are you trying to pocket me know?

Speaking to me directly, accusing Chipotle of pocketing us, asking me about who is scum, claiming to mindmeld with me

You a suss boy right now

-Drew
no im trying to solve in the little window of opportunity we have before I hit the sack and this gets closed

we spent one day talking about dreams

we spent a bullshit d1 not talking at all

if my reads are changing rapidly is because I'm always reevaluating in real time giving new information, that's how we win

and yes I have a large towncore. I doubt I'm wrong in anyone inside of it and I will add both you and aureal to it and you will like it. and that's not pocketing, I'm simply playing to town wincon.
I'll tie your legs
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:36 pm

Post by Von Payne »

You are basically describing my aggressive scum approach lol, has worked out for me in the past

-Drew
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 795, Gimli wrote: a lot of their posts are just pretty bad though, I feel. I expected a lot more depth from fireisred in particular.
What posts? And what kind of depth are you expecting from fire that you haven't gotten?
In post 795, Gimli wrote: why are you townreading them?
Tone and vibes mostly. I disagree with you about fire. I think his thoughts have seemed pretty natural and it feels like he's thinking about the game on a deeper-than-surface level. and in particular

~B
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 801, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:

this reads like tmi
Disagree. Same thoughts since middle of sheep phase.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 804, Von Payne wrote:
In post 795, Gimli wrote: a lot of their posts are just pretty bad though, I feel. I expected a lot more depth from fireisred in particular.
What posts? And what kind of depth are you expecting from fire that you haven't gotten?
Tone and vibes mostly. I disagree with you about fire. I think his thoughts have seemed pretty natural and it feels like he's thinking about the game on a deeper-than-surface level. and in particular

~B
I think those have pretty bad things in them that could come from scum
I'll tie your legs
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 802, Gimli wrote: if my reads are changing rapidly is because I'm always reevaluating in real time giving new information, that's how we win
Explain how you went from thinking catgirls and I don't make sense as scum to putting us in a solve together

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 806, Gimli wrote:

~B
Can you answer my top two questions and the one I just asked you

~B
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 807, Von Payne wrote:
In post 802, Gimli wrote: if my reads are changing rapidly is because I'm always reevaluating in real time giving new information, that's how we win
Explain how you went from thinking catgirls and I don't make sense as scum to putting us in a solve together

~B
I put you in a team with catgirls first, then I saw that drew made some comment about maria dunking on him as scum against town drew, I felt the phrasing would be awkward if they were scumming together. THEN he appeared towny to me, something you never did (but if you're town thats my fault ofc), and I said you didn't make sense.

but then POE POE POE POE, figuring out hu tao could easily not be scum and working up a team without her, and then in twilight realising it might not be aureal and then trying to make a team work without her. and I always end up trying to solve the entire thing, I'll get close I'll get far I'll find it and lose it and find it again, it's just how it is if you actually try to solve.

I don't expect anyone to follow anything I'm doing but I do expect you to understand its probably a townie
I'll tie your legs
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 803, Von Payne wrote:

You are basically describing my aggressive scum approach lol, has worked out for me in the past

-Drew
if gimli feels comfortable being an aggressive wolf what are the other wolves doing atm
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:49 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 808, Von Payne wrote:
In post 806, Gimli wrote:

~B
Can you answer my top two questions and the one I just asked you

~B
fire is really good and I haven't read anything that spiked my interest. the posts are long but I don't care about the content in them. I guess thats pretty subjective. I'm townreading other people first.
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Gimli »

also @black: isn't this exactly like gimli in the first death note? you know, the one you wanted to kill?

you have the exact meta to townlock me in this game
I'll tie your legs
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 810, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 803, Von Payne wrote:

-Drew
if gimli feels comfortable being an aggressive wolf what are the other wolves doing atm
In a scumGims world his buddies would be staying away from him and/or hanging back in general

A two pronged approach that makes one person an island unto themselves, while the other wolves are more cool and calculated

Theoretically speaking of course

-Drew
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:15 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 776, Von Payne wrote:
In post 774, Von Payne wrote: I'm not gonna lie I haven't read any of Aureal's posts :lol:

They were big and I did a lot of skimming over the weekend. I've been too busy this week to look at certain people and posts more closely

I have time to check her ISO real quick though

~B
Aureal hates it when I find out she is town lol

Stop ignoring me in our chat and I will explain :evil:

-Drew
:igmeou:

It's funny because when I was going through all those town games looking at a bunch of wagons on me, I was reminded just how many of them had the name Doctor Drew on them...

Maybe someday I'll accept that you just like to have unjustifiable confidence in reading me, just like I try to accept that Dragon often does completely illogical things, but it is not this day :P
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 814, Aureal wrote:
In post 776, Von Payne wrote:
In post 774, Von Payne wrote: I'm not gonna lie I haven't read any of Aureal's posts :lol:

They were big and I did a lot of skimming over the weekend. I've been too busy this week to look at certain people and posts more closely

I have time to check her ISO real quick though

~B
Aureal hates it when I find out she is town lol

Stop ignoring me in our chat and I will explain :evil:

-Drew
:igmeou:

It's funny because when I was going through all those town games looking at a bunch of wagons on me, I was reminded just how many of them had the name Doctor Drew on them...

Maybe someday I'll accept that you just like to have unjustifiable confidence in reading me, just like I try to accept that Dragon often does completely illogical things, but it is not this day :P
To create a diamond, you have to apply pressure :wink:

-Drew
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by Aureal »

Are you talking about literally what Gimli is doing in the moment, adding people to his towncore and considering what that means for his poe?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 816, Aureal wrote:

Are you talking about literally what Gimli is doing in the moment, adding people to his towncore and considering what that means for his poe?
yes
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Sunflower »

hi, jupiter here. sorry, i have four tests on friday and i am not winning. will respond to stuff in a while.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Sunflower »

in a moment* ???
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i just wanted to say that i threw fire under the bus. technically fire voted you prism but i didn't want him to get in trouble for something that was my idea
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Sunflower »

sorry about lying to you
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by Prism »

Cool. What did fire say in the interim between then and now?
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 802, Gimli wrote:
In post 799, Von Payne wrote:
In post 796, Gimli wrote:
In post 792, Von Payne wrote:
In post 790, Gimli wrote: there aren't many people who COULD be scum
There is no way this is a real townie thought

~B
this is a real townie thought though
Also Gim's, are you trying to pocket me know?

Speaking to me directly, accusing Chipotle of pocketing us, asking me about who is scum, claiming to mindmeld with me

You a suss boy right now

-Drew
no im trying to solve in the little window of opportunity we have before I hit the sack and this gets closed

we spent one day talking about dreams

we spent a bullshit d1 not talking at all

if my reads are changing rapidly is because I'm always reevaluating in real time giving new information, that's how we win

and yes I have a large towncore. I doubt I'm wrong in anyone inside of it and I will add both you and aureal to it and you will like it. and that's not pocketing, I'm simply playing to town wincon.
Oh I missed this

I kinda get what Ydrasse is saying now, this seems like such scum bullshit that it can't come from scum

But, nah son.....this ain't it......just coming off as bullshit

-Drew
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Prism »

About me, specifically.