Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:28 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 1899, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: You still unsure on Yuuka?
It's a big swirl of "dunno" because it's not like recent posting has been so green that I feel great about it. It's also really hard to emotionally separate their posting from seeing the user on user fights that they participated in so in a lot of ways I've decided to just lock that read in the "hope that mafia shoots them or they get copped or something" drawer until further notice.
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:32 pm

Post by Tenshi Hinanawi »

You still think Aya is scum?
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:34 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

I'm not like, super happy with her.

But in fairness I don't have stuff to actively hate other than the oddity of her stubborn meta read on who she thinks I am. Paired with decently town reads on a bunch of slots higher than her.

It's why I really really want the sanae case from her. That should be telling.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:35 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 1897, Koishi Komeiji wrote: I feel like a lot of the issues people have with me this game are because the way I approach mafia is a touch unorthodox and I'm doing my best to be high energy and not bitch and moan about it but it's incredibly infuriating under the surface to be told that your thoughts process about certain specific scumtells you've developed that are written in your own blood(losses) are invalid and therefore fake.
Logic error found. You can use your previous losses as rationales to play toward your win condition. Either one.
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

Where's the error?

I'm saying I let reaction tests inform town reads on scum and got burned several times so now I weigh those very heavily. And people here are telling me that isn't true which is?????? Like you can disagree that it is scummy but to argue I don't believe that it is just galls me.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:39 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

Current mood thought: what if this is just three townies of varying degrees of thought talking to themselves while scum sit back and crack open a cold one?
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

I have no strong conviction scum reads and I must scream.

Coming to a steam page near you.
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:42 pm

I’m back and forth on you, partially due to how Aya’s interactions with you have gone. I don’t think the two of you are scum together.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:42 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 1904, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Where's the error?

I'm saying I let reaction tests inform town reads on scum and got burned several times so now I weigh those very heavily.
And people here are telling me that isn't true which is?????? Like you can disagree that it is scummy but to argue I don't believe that it is just galls me.
Can you be more clear on the bolded, I don’t think I can answer the way that’s written. Since not sure I understand it.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 1907, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: I’m back and forth on you, partially due to how Aya’s interactions with you have gone. I don’t think the two of you are scum together.
Safe, reasonable, statistically likely.

They’re both scum. :dead:
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

It's actually amazing to me that people are not resolved on me yet but like also are good enough players to sign up for an anon game.

I'm wondering if it's because mafia already saw it and just is sitting back and town isn't actively looking for it so keeps rolling nat 1s.
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:44 pm

I really hated how Ichirin simultaneously claimed I’m not trying to read hir when blatantly ignoring multiple of my posts

I really hate Kagerous 1v1 thing
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:45 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 1908, Yuuka Kazami wrote:
In post 1904, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Where's the error?

I'm saying I let reaction tests inform town reads on scum and got burned several times so now I weigh those very heavily.
And people here are telling me that isn't true which is?????? Like you can disagree that it is scummy but to argue I don't believe that it is just galls me.
Can you be more clear on the bolded, I don’t think I can answer the way that’s written. Since not sure I understand it.
In past games I cannot cite because obvious reasons, I as a town player have town read people who did fake reaction test posts with no followup whatsoever or played them off as a joke and they ended up being scum. And I lost.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:45 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 1910, Koishi Komeiji wrote: It's actually amazing to me that people are not resolved on me yet but like also are good enough players to sign up for an anon game.

I'm wondering if it's because mafia already saw it and just is sitting back and town isn't actively looking for it so keeps rolling nat 1s.
It’s a process man.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:45 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

This thread is now a things I hate posting bonanza let's go.
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:46 pm

In post 1910, Koishi Komeiji wrote: It's actually amazing to me that people are not resolved on me yet but like also are good enough players to sign up for an anon game.

The town of all town have all been general consensus lol. I’m not sure what I expected scum strategy to be for an anon game, but creating a town a palooza is as good a strat as any when you don’t know how to adapt to certain slots
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:47 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 1911, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: I really hated how Ichirin simultaneously claimed I’m not trying to read hir when blatantly ignoring multiple of my posts

I really hate Kagerous 1v1 thing
The former: it seems to be happening with nearly every slot, because ignoring posts happens a lot from them.

And said posts are usually fairly important ones too.
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:48 pm

I really hate how spread out the wagons have been this game, it’s such a weird thing to look on in reviewing the vote counts
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:49 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Well, I as a player, in this game do not invalidate those events. It’s just not true here and it wasn’t a reaction test in my eyes. Because, well I cringe at those. I mean I like reaction tests but not those kinds.

I’m not saying or discounting that scum can’t do it, just that, I, as sc-to-town! Town! Didn’t.

I remember someone pulling a statistic once that fake hammers were slightly more likely to be done by scum.

For me, and it’s silly. I just feel like I’d have done it better if I were scum and, actually I wouldn’t have done it at all because it’s embarrassing.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:49 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 1917, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: I really hate how spread out the wagons have been this game, it’s such a weird thing to look on in reviewing the vote counts
Yeah VCA is dead in anon games anyways IME.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:52 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 1918, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Well, I as a player, in this game do not invalidate those events. It’s just not true here and it wasn’t a reaction test in my eyes. Because, well I cringe at those. I mean I like reaction tests but not those kinds.

I’m not saying or discounting that scum can’t do it, just that, I, as sc-to-town! Town! Didn’t.

I remember someone pulling a statistic once that fake hammers were slightly more likely to be done by scum.

For me, and it’s silly. I just feel like I’d have done it better if I were scum and, actually I wouldn’t have done it at all because it’s embarrassing.
And I'm not trying to invalidate that and I'm working to try to read you in other ways! Because there are plenty of nice things In your ISO that I noted! But it really fucking sucks to be told that it's not a real thing that I believe in!
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:53 pm

I feel like I could justify a townread on every slot in the game other than Ichirin. Maybe not Marisa either due to staleness of the ISO.

But I am not convinced that makes ichirin scum.
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:08 pm

Post by Clownpiece »

I am pretty solidly at the point of believing that we are not getting anything else from this day, and am really just ready to get a couple flips.

Like, I obviously want Ichirin's elim, but even if that is not the elim of the day, I kinda just wish that all of the anti-ichirin elim people would consolidate on their prefered counter wagon, and both wagons could get to like 5 votes each, and everyone else at that point be forced to voice an opinion on one or the other.

It feels like we are just... treading water at this point.
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:09 pm

Post by Clownpiece »

So like, either join me, or start rallying the votes on whoever you want.
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:15 pm

Post by Clownpiece »

Like, even looking at the last few pages, koishi is literally not voting anyone, and yuuka is just waffling and not actually trying to convince people to vote koishi.

Koishi, take a stance.

Yuuka, make a koishi case and call for votes, or compromise on to one of the other wagons.

Tenshi, youre doing great sweety.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”