Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 681, Gimli wrote:
In post 664, Von Payne wrote: Gim's, is the 'whole lotta nothing' scummy from me? Or are you tunneled so much on Black that you will just ignore me all together? I am trying to navigate this day phase when I basically can only post now when on my laptop(I hate switching off of my main when phone posting since my phone hates to remember passwords to this damn site lol)......and when I do post at this time I don't get the engagement I am looking for, which I basically am begging for lol.....which is how I normally get myself into a game and form reads.

All that being said, I agree with you on Hu, after thinking about her some more this feels much less like the town version of her.

I also want more out of Aureal, since she exposes herself as town the more she posts, but she seems to have made like no impression on me, I could go that direction as well.

I do agree with you on Klick as well, probably the first time in awhile I am town reading Klick this early......or even at all lol

And ftr, I do lean town on you Gim's.......there is this bit of 'town leader' vibe that you are putting out that I remember from a game a few moon's ago

So again, lonely late night Drew is here if you want to keep me company

-Drew
okay, drew, I trust you. I think I was barking up the wrong tree with you two. I'm also thinking you're probably not scumming with catgirl, so my solve wasn't good anyway.

but also I want to push through the aureal flip now because I'm much more confident that aureal is scum in relation with hu tao. klick and DE are two townies who I think can read aureal very well, and we've all seen no reason to townread her yet - a player who is a locktownread on page 3 in most games - so that's where the flip goes. hu tao, in comparison, is someone that everyone that knows her is saying this is totally a possible route for town!hu tao to make. so we're not going there.

are you two with me? do you wish the join a wagon that has me, klick AND dragoneater?

also @kyoko: come to aureal with me and lets flip her today. we solve hu tao later. you trust me in this game, yes?

--------------------

as per who the third scum is, I'm starting to like the scumcase against sunflower. on re-read I see a whole lot of bad posting from both heads and it could be scum, but we'll deal with them later.

aureal > catgirl > sunflower would be my solve rn
this is me trying to convince a bunch of people to move from hu tao onto aureal

according to alisae thats me being 'obviously svs' with aureal

a fake read from scum

aureal is doing a good job of maybe convincing me she aint scum but alisae is doing an even better job at spewing her
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:59 pm

Post by Sunflower »

PAGETOP
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:59 pm

Post by Sunflower »

fUCK.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by Prism »

I agree that Catgirl's last several pages are very hard to rationalize. The "high point" is the comment about Von Payne's role, but that was less of a point and more of a circle.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

I think if Gimli is town, I would be the game on the team being {Kiri + Ydra + Aureal}
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:09 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1244, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Aureal and Gimli are so SvS.

Their interactions during twilight are the most SvS thing ever lmao. They just staged a conversation and agreed to circlejerk each other there.
Why would Gimli help push a wagon onto me, an obviously vulnerable slot, only to draw attention by turning the read around in twilight after hammering a different wagon if he was my scum partner? It's pretty shameless play for scum. Do you think he wouldn't have realized how vulnerable I was and he could end up actually bussing his partner?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:10 pm

In post 1253, Prism wrote: I agree that Catgirl's last several pages are very hard to rationalize. The "high point" is the comment about Von Payne's role, but that was less of a point and more of a circle.
If we're confusing you, feel free to ask a question to either of us and we can clear the air however, both of us are mostly in agreeance read wise, we're just playing two very different roles.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:12 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1250, Gimli wrote:
In post 681, Gimli wrote:
In post 664, Von Payne wrote: Gim's, is the 'whole lotta nothing' scummy from me? Or are you tunneled so much on Black that you will just ignore me all together? I am trying to navigate this day phase when I basically can only post now when on my laptop(I hate switching off of my main when phone posting since my phone hates to remember passwords to this damn site lol)......and when I do post at this time I don't get the engagement I am looking for, which I basically am begging for lol.....which is how I normally get myself into a game and form reads.

All that being said, I agree with you on Hu, after thinking about her some more this feels much less like the town version of her.

I also want more out of Aureal, since she exposes herself as town the more she posts, but she seems to have made like no impression on me, I could go that direction as well.

I do agree with you on Klick as well, probably the first time in awhile I am town reading Klick this early......or even at all lol

And ftr, I do lean town on you Gim's.......there is this bit of 'town leader' vibe that you are putting out that I remember from a game a few moon's ago

So again, lonely late night Drew is here if you want to keep me company

-Drew
okay, drew, I trust you. I think I was barking up the wrong tree with you two. I'm also thinking you're probably not scumming with catgirl, so my solve wasn't good anyway.

but also I want to push through the aureal flip now because I'm much more confident that aureal is scum in relation with hu tao. klick and DE are two townies who I think can read aureal very well, and we've all seen no reason to townread her yet - a player who is a locktownread on page 3 in most games - so that's where the flip goes. hu tao, in comparison, is someone that everyone that knows her is saying this is totally a possible route for town!hu tao to make. so we're not going there.

are you two with me? do you wish the join a wagon that has me, klick AND dragoneater?

also @kyoko: come to aureal with me and lets flip her today. we solve hu tao later. you trust me in this game, yes?

--------------------

as per who the third scum is, I'm starting to like the scumcase against sunflower. on re-read I see a whole lot of bad posting from both heads and it could be scum, but we'll deal with them later.

aureal > catgirl > sunflower would be my solve rn
this is me trying to convince a bunch of people to move from hu tao onto aureal

according to alisae thats me being 'obviously svs' with aureal

a fake read from scum

aureal is doing a good job of maybe convincing me she aint scum but alisae is doing an even better job at spewing her
Ok, throwing away your eod1 post, this is what makes me think you are townier than Black thinks.

I still lean more town on Aureal than you(at least if I am understanding your words here), but I could see a Chipotle scum world........and I still think one if not both of their heads are pocketing me, I know they won't admit it(and I am trying not to make it a part of my read on them, but I can't shake that feeling.

I feel like D1 me(and maybe Black?) would have considered moving if it wasn't onto Aureal

:twisted:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 pm

Drew you're here, good. Sit down we haven't got to speak much. :)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:27 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1235, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1093, Von Payne wrote: How so?
You can use it aggressively on suspects.
You can use it on townie people to immortalize them.
Keeping you alive is just straight up dangerous.

The only way I think your role is a wolf role is either you place like some kind of special debuff on hood targets that they don't know or its sole purpose is to make you look townie.
I think your play in general is enough to make you town so the role basically makes you a threat.
Oh I do agree here, I didn't say as much to Black, but I was thinking about someone who I have little to no experience to put them under the miscroscope, maybe someone like........
In post 1243, Ydrasse wrote: you have the luxury of the entire thread being forced to read about and consider the things you're saying and doing, i am aware it twas the weekend for a lot of it but i think there were better ways to use it

that being said never neighborhood me
......ok nvm then

But I also agree here, Black was basically LA for part of the night, and weekends tend not to be great for me as well, so there was a timing issue here. I DO feel like myself and Black got caught up a bit too much in the shit posting......but I tell ya, was a damn fun time to explore a role like this and just let your hair down and enjoy yourself, and making our guests feel very comfortable to say what really is on their mind :wink:

But it was just N1, and only having one flip........So I feel like the Gimli talk at the very least got some discussion going here in D2, and definitely for Black and myself.

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:28 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1258, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Drew you're here, good. Sit down we haven't got to speak much. :)
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:34 pm

In post 1260, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1258, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Drew you're here, good. Sit down we haven't got to speak much. :)
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

Talk to me on what's the most pressing to you right now. Let me stop being a passenger princess in this hydra for a sec.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1261, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

Talk to me on what's the most pressing to you right now. Let me stop being a passenger princess in this hydra for a sec.
Well, if I will be able to resolve Gimli without flipping him

Why are you acting so favorable towards me

Am I blinded by previous times that I correctly read Aureal as town

Also hoping Black is around so we can discuss the dreams this Moonphase

And who exactly should we choose for The Von Payne Show season 2.......but your Prism idea is intriguing

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1184, ActionDan wrote: Sunflower has produced a lot of words on Gimli but it doesn't quite pack the oomph they might think. Yes Gimli is typically a more cautious perhaps even less flighty player as town whose reads are detailed in paragraphs rather than sentences but that is insufficient alone to think he is playing in style so much differently here. There's a few accusations scattered over a few wall posts. Gimli playing positionally, Gimli buttering up townreads, Gimli too easily making townreads and reads in general being too fluid. All that is circumstantial evidence. I can maybe see this applied to Gimli's Catgirls read which has changed from Scum to town to scum again could create whiplash, but if we look at Gimli's attitude towards me and towards sunflower I don't think Sunflower does a good job addressing either or is purposely omitting detail they don't think is important. Sunflower jumps on Gimli for going along with Klick's reasoning for finding me town due to my dream thoughts. I agree that's not the strongest reasoning, I likely would have given the same opinions as scum, but that's only about 1/3 of the reason Gimli gave for reversing his opinion. More problematic is the inability to address Gimli's change of heart with regard to Sunflower themselves. As presented you might think Gimli only did so on a whim to bolster a narrow POE of scum candidates after finding the rest of the game towny. But more than just switching the read because "a few people started suspecting Sunflower's slot" Gimli was specific that he liked my case against them. So if Sunflower wanted to show that Gimli was only frivolously and fluidly changing his reads to serve a scum agenda it would behoove Sunflower to tear that case apart. They do not. The only times it has been addressed was by Jupiter who only attacked it on its weakest point regarding their use of "rancid vibes" in relation to Prism which was imo over the top but fair enough. The promise to come back to it by Jupiter was not fulfilled and I don't think Fire has ever even acknowledged it. Considering their vote was on me before Gimli ignoring it doubly does not make sense and makes me wonder if they are making a calculation to do so and not enter that mire (or perhaps they simply can't answer sufficiently well).
you are treating this like i am a lawyer trying to make a prosecution case or something and the implication seems to be that if the case is incomplete or unconvincing then i am scum

this is like a fundamentally flawed way to view the game, whether it's intentional or not

if i wanted to "tear gimli apart", yes, i could have done that

that is not my goal

i am trying to figure out gimli's alignment because i do not know what it is

:blossom:
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1257, Von Payne wrote: Ok, throwing away your eod1 post, this is what makes me think you are townier than Black thinks.

I still lean more town on Aureal than you(at least if I am understanding your words here), but I could see a Chipotle scum world........and I still think one if not both of their heads are pocketing me, I know they won't admit it(and I am trying not to make it a part of my read on them, but I can't shake that feeling.

I feel like D1 me(and maybe Black?) would have considered moving if it wasn't onto Aureal

I'm close to rescinding my townlean on you two, idk. neither of you is playing your town games. I have to revisit.

I have to revisit so much of this game.

I do feel, however, that prism is goodposting enough in this gameday to be a townie and I think I cleared everyone else. I'm now convinced aureal and catgirl are just scum. I think aureal's d2 has been kinda poor, all in all, and not how she'd approach the game as a townie, especially when it comes to defending herself from the hider thing. and that last response to ali was very awkward and the nail to the coffin for me wrt that read on both slots. its just a gigaton of svs stuff.
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:43 pm

In post 1262, Von Payne wrote:
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

And who exactly should we choose for The Von Payne Show season 2.......but your Prism idea is intriguing

1) Right now we don't plan on flipping them, we have a soft guilty and I think everyone knows that's where the day is gonna go.

2) Because your paranoia over wondering if my attempt to pocket you is town or scum makes me grin every time.

3) Yes. They're going over so sorry.

4) As much as I want to be apart of the show so I can yell and confuse you all the time I am also in favor of Prism.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1263, Sunflower wrote: The only times it has been addressed was by Jupiter who only attacked it on its weakest point regarding their use of "rancid vibes" in relation to Prism which was imo over the top but fair enough. The promise to come back to it by Jupiter was not fulfilled and I don't think Fire has ever even acknowledged it.
wait I didn't see this
ok 1: That was the only part about me
2: Idc
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:45 pm

Post by Sunflower »

calling jupiter scum for having reads that jump around and not remembering things would be funny if it weren't really annoying

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:46 pm

I forgot if Sun is pocketed enough by Alisae that I can just tell them to join us and they will. Let me test it.

Hey Sunflower, would you agree with our solve? Please?

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:48 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1247, Prism wrote: My point about the NK is more precise. It's not that I think it was bad. I think Sunflower is unlikely to favor that kill. fireisredsir's perspective is that a higher priority is nightkilling people you can't eliminate, not people with good reads. Klick was very votable and unlikely to overwhelmingly prove himself town on a dime, making him a low-priority kill.

I am well-known to have this viewpoint. I don't think this is as well-known for fire.
I don't know how I feel about these deep meta reads. I thought fire was relatively new here so it's kind of weird to me that you two are interacting as if you've been playing together for a decade or something. I was getting weird pings from it earlier when you were pushing on fire's allegedly bad read of you, and it's weird how you're turning it around again. All based on meta that the rest of us probably can't hope to comprehend. I thought for a bit that you two were distancing, then realized I'd made a mistake in my timeline of when your votes happened, but I'm revisiting that read now.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:48 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1268, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I forgot if Sun is pocketed enough by Alisae that I can just tell them to join us and they will. Let me test it.

Hey Sunflower, would you agree with our solve? Please?

yes of course 100% anything you say queen

jk idk let me finish catching up i dont know what your solve is

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:48 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1265, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

1) Right now we don't plan on flipping them, we have a soft guilty and I think everyone knows that's where the day is gonna go.

2) Because your paranoia over wondering if my attempt to pocket you is town or scum makes me grin every time.

4) As much as I want to be apart of the show so I can yell and confuse you all the time I am also in favor of Prism.
Well at least you admit you are trying to pocket me haha

And I won't be so arrogant to act like an Aureal whisperer, if that is where the tide is blowing......and I trust the people enough that are pushing her, I won't die on that hill

Lol, I also thought it would be funny to just hood all the hydras.....so basically more people posting at night then during the day

Also, I wasn't suggesting Gimli should be the flip, just there will always be paranoia even up to the end.

But....soft guilty you say?

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:49 pm

In post 1270, Sunflower wrote: yes of course 100% anything you say queen
I didn't read anything else after this. Perfect. ^^
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:49 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1271, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1265, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

Well at least you admit you are trying to pocket me haha

And I won't be so arrogant to act like an Aureal whisperer, if that is where the tide is blowing......and I trust the people enough that are pushing her, I won't die on that hill

Lol, I also thought it would be funny to just hood all the hydras.....so basically more people posting at night then during the day

Also, I wasn't suggesting Gimli should be the flip, just there will always be paranoia even up to the end.

But....soft guilty you say?

*And IF I trust the people pushing Aureal

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:51 pm

Post by Sunflower »

btw dan i think expecting me to respond to your entire case (most of which is about something fire did) is kind of strange - was gonna post this earlier but had to put my decive down

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”