Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Sunflower »

pagetop
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1268, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I forgot if Sun is pocketed enough by Alisae that I can just tell them to join us and they will. Let me test it.

Hey Sunflower, would you agree with our solve? Please?

DAHLIA HAWTHORNE OMGG
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 1271, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1265, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1262, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1261, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1260, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1258, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Drew you're here, good. Sit down we haven't got to speak much. :)
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

:twisted:
Talk to me on what's the most pressing to you right now. Let me stop being a passenger princess in this hydra for a sec.
Well, if I will be able to resolve Gimli without flipping him

Why are you acting so favorable towards me

Am I blinded by previous times that I correctly read Aureal as town

Also hoping Black is around so we can discuss the dreams this Moonphase

And who exactly should we choose for The Von Payne Show season 2.......but your Prism idea is intriguing

1) Right now we don't plan on flipping them, we have a soft guilty and I think everyone knows that's where the day is gonna go.

2) Because your paranoia over wondering if my attempt to pocket you is town or scum makes me grin every time.

3) Yes. They're going over so sorry.

4) As much as I want to be apart of the show so I can yell and confuse you all the time I am also in favor of Prism.
Well at least you admit you are trying to pocket me haha

And I won't be so arrogant to act like an Aureal whisperer, if that is where the tide is blowing......and I trust the people enough that are pushing her, I won't die on that hill

Lol, I also thought it would be funny to just hood all the hydras.....so basically more people posting at night then during the day

Also, I wasn't suggesting Gimli should be the flip, just there will always be paranoia even up to the end.

But....soft guilty you say?

1) I am! And given how you're talking about our slot and to me I'm glad to see it's working. <3

2) It would be, although personally I already know how Alisae feels on the game and I think the entire thread does too it's mostly me that's a "ooOOooo" card. If you want to target us by all means but meh.

3) I think given how Gimli has played this game in a...I'll say odd manner to be polite, the paranoia is justified, I think their reads should be taken with a grain of salt considering it takes five seconds to see how little ground it stands on.

4) Dragon softed they hid behind Aureal and they're dead so uh, the world we live in is either: A) Dragon died hiding to Aureal scum B) Dragon hid behind Klick and died with Klick C) We're wrong on the soft.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Sunflower »

SCREAMS
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1249, Sunflower wrote: i don't really find empty posting into the void without being able to engage with people's responses to be very useful. i am kind of surprised that you think that i would

:blossom:
Yeah. This. This is exactly how I felt about the post restriction. :(
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:54 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1276, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1268, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I forgot if Sun is pocketed enough by Alisae that I can just tell them to join us and they will. Let me test it.

DAHLIA HAWTHORNE OMGG
literally like ok i’m on board just because of the ace attorney gif
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1237, Gimli wrote: yeah I agree with this as well, talking shit about the scum NK is a bit nonsensical as it leads nowhere, as opposed to anything else e.g. reading klick's posts to take in the perspective of a townie who was likely to have >rand good reads in the game.
unless im an idiot which is always possible there's a mechanical chance that klick wasn't the nightkill (and i thought that seemed more likely at first, although i get now that it's a small chance) and i wanted to make sure that was resolved. that was my reason for bringing it up

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1267, Sunflower wrote: calling jupiter scum for having reads that jump around and not remembering things would be funny if it weren't really annoying

oh…. i love you, my better half…., thank you so much
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:56 pm

In post 1276, Sunflower wrote:

DAHLIA HAWTHORNE OMGG
Greetings.

You're just as charming as my hydra partner said you were.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1277, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1271, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1265, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1262, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1261, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1260, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1258, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Drew you're here, good. Sit down we haven't got to speak much. :)
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

Talk to me on what's the most pressing to you right now. Let me stop being a passenger princess in this hydra for a sec.
Well, if I will be able to resolve Gimli without flipping him

Why are you acting so favorable towards me

Am I blinded by previous times that I correctly read Aureal as town

Also hoping Black is around so we can discuss the dreams this Moonphase

And who exactly should we choose for The Von Payne Show season 2.......but your Prism idea is intriguing

1) Right now we don't plan on flipping them, we have a soft guilty and I think everyone knows that's where the day is gonna go.

2) Because your paranoia over wondering if my attempt to pocket you is town or scum makes me grin every time.

3) Yes. They're going over so sorry.

4) As much as I want to be apart of the show so I can yell and confuse you all the time I am also in favor of Prism.
Well at least you admit you are trying to pocket me haha

And I won't be so arrogant to act like an Aureal whisperer, if that is where the tide is blowing......and I trust the people enough that are pushing her, I won't die on that hill

Lol, I also thought it would be funny to just hood all the hydras.....so basically more people posting at night then during the day

Also, I wasn't suggesting Gimli should be the flip, just there will always be paranoia even up to the end.

But....soft guilty you say?

1) I am! And given how you're talking about our slot and to me I'm glad to see it's working. <3

2) It would be, although personally I already know how Alisae feels on the game and I think the entire thread does too it's mostly me that's a "ooOOooo" card. If you want to target us by all means but meh.

3) I think given how Gimli has played this game in a...I'll say odd manner to be polite, the paranoia is justified, I think their reads should be taken with a grain of salt considering it takes five seconds to see how little ground it stands on.

4) Dragon softed they hid behind Aureal and they're dead so uh, the world we live in is either: A) Dragon died hiding to Aureal scum B) Dragon hid behind Klick and died with Klick C) We're wrong on the soft.
1. I hate you maria.....lol

2. Oh don't worry, we have been focus grouping and there are big changes in store for The Von Payne Show season 2 that most of the players here should enjoy and appreciate.......we are always listening to our fans

3. I think my paranoia is that I have seen him be so so obv town, which I don't see here......but it is also in a small sample size(one game I believe)

4. Oh ya I get the Dragon thing, i thought you had a soft guilty lol

Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:03 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1281, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1237, Gimli wrote: yeah I agree with this as well, talking shit about the scum NK is a bit nonsensical as it leads nowhere, as opposed to anything else e.g. reading klick's posts to take in the perspective of a townie who was likely to have >rand good reads in the game.
unless im an idiot which is always possible there's a mechanical chance that klick wasn't the nightkill (and i thought that seemed more likely at first, although i get now that it's a small chance) and i wanted to make sure that was resolved. that was my reason for bringing it up

yes, I get it.

I don't think its a good idea to have any townie claiming the klick kill cause better keep our TPR hidden.

either way I suppose I'm convinced enough that jupiter is a townie that I'm no longer interested in poking at you two, but that ydrasse post resonates strongly with me regardless in that I think there's no benefit in downplaying the klick kill as 'odd'. maybe you think it was a bad kill, prism agrees, but that's entirely subjective and the likelihood of it being scum is just too high. I don't see the point in not taking it at face value anyway.
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:04 pm

In post 1284, Von Payne wrote: 1. I hate you maria.....lol

2. Oh don't worry, we have been focus grouping and there are big changes in store for The Von Payne Show season 2 that most of the players here should enjoy and appreciate.......we are always listening to our fans

3. I think my paranoia is that I have seen him be so so obv town, which I don't see here......but it is also in a small sample size(one game I believe)

4. Oh ya I get the Dragon thing, i thought you had a soft guilty lol
1) You adore me? Daw, Drew. Just say you missed me and wanted me to post more and I would've came running over!

2) I'm looking forward to it and I am also shocked you were not nk'd for having such a blatantly overpowered role. Keep grilling people and doing the hard work woo! Black too, you seem like someone on the good cop type.

3) I know Alisae thinks Gimli is just a wolf and so did I early however wolf Gimli does not win the game so I am not really concerned at the moment over other pressing matters that do worry me.

4) Maybe we do! Who knows, I love breadcrumbing as a PR.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by Gimli »

maybe I could give prism townpoints for disliking the kill cause klick isn't such a strong voice and is pushable, meaning it was other slots that did it. I can see her never agreeing to go ahead with that n1 kill. but anyway that's not a very strong read or anything.

its getting late ig.
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by Gimli »

I kind of adore you, maria, too bad you're annoying af scum this game
I'll tie your legs
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:09 pm

Gimli you know It's always a treat to see you post but I don't think a single word I say could convince you I'm not a wolf. So, I'm not gonna try to convince you.

I do look forward to seeing you try to push us though it's always entertaining. Goood luck~
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:10 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1269, Aureal wrote:
In post 1247, Prism wrote: My point about the NK is more precise. It's not that I think it was bad. I think Sunflower is unlikely to favor that kill. fireisredsir's perspective is that a higher priority is nightkilling people you can't eliminate, not people with good reads. Klick was very votable and unlikely to overwhelmingly prove himself town on a dime, making him a low-priority kill.

I am well-known to have this viewpoint. I don't think this is as well-known for fire.
I don't know how I feel about these deep meta reads. I thought fire was relatively new here so it's kind of weird to me that you two are interacting as if you've been playing together for a decade or something. I was getting weird pings from it earlier when you were pushing on fire's allegedly bad read of you, and it's weird how you're turning it around again. All based on meta that the rest of us probably can't hope to comprehend. I thought for a bit that you two were distancing, then realized I'd made a mistake in my timeline of when your votes happened, but I'm revisiting that read now.
prism has modded two games where i was scum (and seen or been in others) and i talk a lot about my thought processes in scum pts, and she tends to follow along with such things closely

im also relatively familiar with the way that she likes to approach games although im not really that confident im able to read her with accuracy. i don't think her expectations for how i should be processing her are unreasonable or inaccurate, just the interpretation of what i was doing was off and assumed an invisible thought process was a nonexistant one

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

meeeh

softening on sunflower rn
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:15 pm

Post by Gimli »

ActionDan

Von Payne (Black/Doctor Drew hydra)
Kyoko Kirigiri
Prism
Aureal
Catgirl Chipotle (Alisae/MariaR hydra)
Silver Ravens (GuyInFreezer/Dunnstral hydra)

Sunflower (fireisredsir/JupiterXV hydra)

Ydrasse

dis where I'm at, I guess I need more kyoko

@maria: yeah, I'd say I could townread you if you were a townie but that just proves I am tunneling you from your very first posts so its a waste of saliva for everyone involved
I'll tie your legs
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1269, Aureal wrote:
In post 1247, Prism wrote: My point about the NK is more precise. It's not that I think it was bad. I think Sunflower is unlikely to favor that kill. fireisredsir's perspective is that a higher priority is nightkilling people you can't eliminate, not people with good reads. Klick was very votable and unlikely to overwhelmingly prove himself town on a dime, making him a low-priority kill.

I am well-known to have this viewpoint. I don't think this is as well-known for fire.
I don't know how I feel about these deep meta reads. I thought fire was relatively new here so it's kind of weird to me that you two are interacting as if you've been playing together for a decade or something. I was getting weird pings from it earlier when you were pushing on fire's allegedly bad read of you, and it's weird how you're turning it around again. All based on meta that the rest of us probably can't hope to comprehend. I thought for a bit that you two were distancing, then realized I'd made a mistake in my timeline of when your votes happened, but I'm revisiting that read now.
I get the confusion and difficulty about my push in Twilight.

1247 is almost entirely self-contained. Sunflower correctly identified that Klick doesn't meet a nightkill criterion, and I believe Sunflower prioritizes that criterion. Is 1247 still confusing to you?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:23 pm

Post by Prism »

I'm not in opposition to it but I still don't understand why I am the top candidate for the neighborhood. That is something I envision Alisae and Maria wanting for themselves, not for me.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:24 pm

ActionDan
- Maria townread, go ask her about it.
- Pointing out the hide target does point towards them being town but its something a wolf could and should consider doing.

Gimli
- is bizarre enough to want to kill other things
- the conclusion I can therefore come to is wolf asset

Von Payne (Black/Doctor Drew hydra)
- fellow slide supporter
- very much so just doing their own thing
- op role

Prism
- has pretty much mostly been doing their own thing and doesn't seem like they're doing anything that is aimed towards a wolf gameplan.

Silver Ravens (GuyInFreezer/Dunnstral hydra)
- Maria Townread, go ask her about it
- Nothing they've done makes me think they could be suspect.

Sunflower (fireisredsir/JupiterXV hydra)
- to me when I see them post I just see obvtown

Aureal
- an outed wolf

Ydrasse
- Has been TMI'ing throughout the entire game.
- Reasons to townread are not as good as the reasons for everyone else. This is just an objective fact.
- Self-declared "Deepwolf"

Kyoko Kirigiri
- Interesting how Ydra has been TMI'ing Hu Tao as town while Kyoko is on the wagon w/ Aureal.
- Aside from that I don't rly got much of anything.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:25 pm

In post 1294, Prism wrote: I'm not in opposition to it but I still don't understand why I am the top candidate for the neighborhood. That is something I envision Alisae and Maria wanting for themselves, not for me.
I think you are a prime night kill target
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:25 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1294, Prism wrote: I'm not in opposition to it but I still don't understand why I am the top candidate for the neighborhood. That is something I envision Alisae and Maria wanting for themselves, not for me.
Why don't you think you are a top candidate?

Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:26 pm

1295 will likely be my last post until Ydra or Kyoko flips town.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm built different what can i say