She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:57 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 607, Black wrote:
In post 582, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 581, Jake The Wolfie wrote: Kay, you seem to be suspicious of Black, what donyou think of her reaction to my self-voting?
One of the main reasons for my suspicion. But there have been other things she’s said that I don’t vibe with, and I feel like she’s been consistently trying to get sus on me from the very beginning of the game. Now, when this insanity breaks out, she seems to be defending one person and ignoring everything else. It feels like it’s either because she’s scum with Jupiter or scum and knows Jupiter is town and trying to get ahead of a possible mislim by being so defensive of him. It gives her the ability to point back to all the times she defended someone who turns out to be town as a reason to the townread her.
In post 583, Jake The Wolfie wrote: I think that Black has tried to engage with some players in this game, and those players haven't really reciprocated the engagement. While she has made one-offs that I could best describe as shading, I do think some of her lack of deal is that no one seems interested in holding down a convo with her.

Still, I find her pot-shots scummy and want to push her for them.
I'm a little surprised neither of these comments were accompanied by a vote for me

Especially Kay's, who seems to be considering two different scenarios in which I could be scum
Except I am currently voting you. If you’re going to make a comment like this trying to sus me for something, I’d think you’d want to make sure what you were saying is true.

But you’re not the first person in this game to misrepresent something I’ve said/done to fit their narrative of me, so maybe it’s just to be expected.
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:00 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 604, KayJayQueue wrote:
Spoiler: Comment 1
In post 591, halfasleep wrote:
In post 94, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 91, JupiterXV wrote: gamers do yall think jake voting purple is scum-motivated or not
The comment before the vote makes it seem like an excuse for jumping on a bus (that was only 2 votes at the time, so not even a bus)
her first serious post in the thread, immediately shading jupiter

Quite literally there was no shading whatsoever of Jupiter in this post. Jupiter asked is Jake's vote looked scum-motivated and I responded that I think Jake's comment before his vote (in post ) looked like an excuse to jump on a bus. My comment was literally answering Jupiter's question and was fully a read on Jake, not Jupiter.
yeah you're right i completely misread the context there and who it was directed at. apologies for that.
An optimist would say that I'm half-awake.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 627, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 607, Black wrote:
In post 582, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 581, Jake The Wolfie wrote: Kay, you seem to be suspicious of Black, what donyou think of her reaction to my self-voting?
One of the main reasons for my suspicion. But there have been other things she’s said that I don’t vibe with, and I feel like she’s been consistently trying to get sus on me from the very beginning of the game. Now, when this insanity breaks out, she seems to be defending one person and ignoring everything else. It feels like it’s either because she’s scum with Jupiter or scum and knows Jupiter is town and trying to get ahead of a possible mislim by being so defensive of him. It gives her the ability to point back to all the times she defended someone who turns out to be town as a reason to the townread her.
In post 583, Jake The Wolfie wrote: I think that Black has tried to engage with some players in this game, and those players haven't really reciprocated the engagement. While she has made one-offs that I could best describe as shading, I do think some of her lack of deal is that no one seems interested in holding down a convo with her.

Still, I find her pot-shots scummy and want to push her for them.
I'm a little surprised neither of these comments were accompanied by a vote for me

Especially Kay's, who seems to be considering two different scenarios in which I could be scum
Except I am currently voting you. If you’re going to make a comment like this trying to sus me for something, I’d think you’d want to make sure what you were saying is true.

But you’re not the first person in this game to misrepresent something I’ve said/done to fit their narrative of me, so maybe it’s just to be expected.
I just overlooked it. It happens
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:07 am

Post by halfasleep »

but generally the problem i'm having with your response here is that you're taking issue with the individual quotes and not that these are the only posts that stood out to me in your iso as getting involved in the game at all. yes i saw all the posts you're linking of you stepping back from what you're saying about jupiter or black but it's never followed by any other attempts at reads on the game. there's 6 whole players you don't seem to have any thoughts on at all, does that make sense?
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:27 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

When nearly 1/3 of the posts in this game come from Jupiter and Black combined, I’m going to have more opinions on those two players.

I think Jackson is town.
PurpleMango is null for me, barely said anything.
I don’t really have a read on ming either.
Jake might be scum but I’m not ready to vote him yet as I’m not seeing what others are seeing and I don’t have a gut feeling that he’s bad.
halfasleep and fireisredsir have both sussed me consistently through the game and it’s very possible one is bad and trying to push on the sus put on me early from black. But just being sus doesn’t make someone scum. I do find it weird that after the insanity that went down, the read that was taken from it was that I should still be sus after I feel it was very obvious my reaction was town and my motivation for my responses were also town. Also that long post I responded to gave plenty of indication and explanation yet it was largely ignored. (probably because it didn’t fit the narrative of ne being bad) Instead, you found something else to push on me about. Seems to me like you’re not looking for answers from me, you’re looking to poke holes in anything I say.

I took issue with what you posted because it ignored context of the rest of my posts which explained many of your issues you claimed to have. It’s not my problem if those are the only posts that stood out to you, that’s your personal opinion. And how would I know that that is why you only linked certain posts and not others? That wasn’t explicitly said and I’m not a mind reader.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:37 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Black and Kay, can you both explain why you think I’m town real quick?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 631, KayJayQueue wrote: When nearly 1/3 of the posts in this game come from Jupiter and Black combined, I’m going to have more opinions on those two players
This is an odd excuse. If you take way my 9 posts from this morning I have around the same posts as most of the player list
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 632, JacksonVirgo wrote: Black and Kay, can you both explain why you think I’m town real quick?
Vibes mainly. I am townreading your aggression and it feels like you're trying to solve
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:41 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 633, Black wrote:
In post 631, KayJayQueue wrote: When nearly 1/3 of the posts in this game come from Jupiter and Black combined, I’m going to have more opinions on those two players
This is an odd excuse. If you take way my 9 posts from this morning I have around the same posts as most of the player list
Yes but more were directed toward me that other players posts (Jackson, ming, Jake, PurpleMango) and I already explained my position on the other 3.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:43 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 632, JacksonVirgo wrote: Black and Kay, can you both explain why you think I’m town real quick?
We seem to be on the same page and I’m town so unless you’re actually trying to pocket me, I’m going to townread you until you give me a reason not to.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:47 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 634, Black wrote:
Vibes mainly. I am townreading your aggression and it feels like you're trying to solve
I don’t like that you shifted in Jup and now myself based on vibes, not to say you cannot read by vibes but it’s incredibly convenient for you to do so. I can’t help but think you’re trying to play devils advocate maliciously to try and undermine a lot of the game considering how potent the JV v Jup had gotten in a quick amount of time.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:49 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I say and now, but that’s just because I’m finding it out the reason now I’m not saying you just shifted that read on me

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:50 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 635, KayJayQueue wrote:
Yes but more were directed toward me that other players posts (Jackson, ming, Jake, PurpleMango) and I already explained my position on the other 3.
A typo changes the meaning of what I intended.

More of your posts were directed towards me THAN other players posts which is why I focused more on you. That’s what my post was trying to convey.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:53 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 638, JacksonVirgo wrote: I say “and now” in that, not because that’s something that happened after you changed your jupiter read but because I’m only finding out the reason now.
EBWOP

Also Black, did you start townreading me at the same time you shifted on Jupiter? Or when did that happen?

wiki // GTKAS
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:57 am

Post by Black »

In post 635, KayJayQueue wrote:
Ok that makes sense
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:00 am

Post by Alianna »

VC 1.09
Votecount 1.09

JupiterXV (2):
JacksonVirgo, JupiterXV
Jake The Wolfie (2):
fireisredsir, Black
Black (1):
KayJayQueue
JacksonVirgo (1):
Jake The Wolfie
KayJayQueue (1):
halfasleep

Not Voting (2):
Purplemango, awesomeming327

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to secure an elimination.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2024-03-26 01:07:06).

Mod NotesNone!
Last edited by Alianna on Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 640, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 638, JacksonVirgo wrote: I say “and now” in that, not because that’s something that happened after you changed your jupiter read but because I’m only finding out the reason now.
EBWOP

Also Black, did you start townreading me at the same time you shifted on Jupiter? Or when did that happen?
It was after your interaction with Jupiter at some point I can't remember the exact sequence of events
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:02 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@Black. If not Kay or Jake, who are you looking at?

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:02 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

Weird that Jackson got town read for that interaction but I was admonished like a child. Interesting.
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:11 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 631, KayJayQueue wrote: When nearly 1/3 of the posts in this game come from Jupiter and Black combined, I’m going to have more opinions on those two players.
i'm not going to argue the fraction because i don't want to do maths. myself and jackson have higher postcounts than black so it doesn't seem like a significant statistic to me. why didn't you have anything to say about either of us until i poked you about it if you're choosing who to look at solely based on how often they're posting. thank you for posting some reads now though i do appreciate that.
halfasleep and fireisredsir have both sussed me consistently through the game and it’s very possible one is bad and trying to push on the sus put on me early from black. But just being sus doesn’t make someone scum.

i honestly can't tell whether or not you think a scumread on you is alignment-indicative or not.
I do find it weird that after the insanity that went down, the read that was taken from it was that I should still be sus after I feel it was very obvious my reaction was town and my motivation for my responses were also town.
i don't find that obvious and i don't know why you'd think i would. i also don't agree that it's weird to think how players choose to react to dramatic events in the thread could have multiple possible motivations behind them.
Also that long post I responded to gave plenty of indication and explanation yet it was largely ignored. (probably because it didn’t fit the narrative of ne being bad) Instead, you found something else to push on me about.

In post 630, halfasleep wrote: but generally the problem i'm having with your response here is that you're taking issue with the individual quotes and not that these are the only posts that stood out to me in your iso as getting involved in the game at all.
yes i saw all the posts you're linking of you stepping back from what you're saying about jupiter or black but it's never followed by any other attempts at reads on the game.
there's 6 whole players you don't seem to have any thoughts on at all, does that make sense?
this didn't explain why i found those answers unconvincing?
Seems to me like you’re not looking for answers from me, you’re looking to poke holes in anything I say.
poking at you is successfully getting you to say more than i've seen from you so far. you don't agree this is a good result?
I took issue with what you posted because it ignored context of the rest of my posts which explained many of your issues you claimed to have. It’s not my problem if those are the only posts that stood out to you, that’s your personal opinion. And how would I know that that is why you only linked certain posts and not others? That wasn’t explicitly said and I’m not a mind reader.
ok i'm sorry if my meaning wasn't clear enough in the initial post. i hope it is now?
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:13 am

Post by halfasleep »

dragon my most recent vote is on kay. the vc is inaccurate
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:17 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

So what are your opinions on the rest of the players? You seemed to get annoyed when you thought I was tunneling Jupiter and now you’re doing the same to me. Why aren’t you pushing PurpleMango or awesomeming for reads on the entire player list? Also I don’t think the majority of players have commented on everyone in the game yet you felt it was necessary to push me for that.
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:26 am

Post by halfasleep »

some quick takes i think i like ming's post at 593 quite a bit. just some solid, genuine-looking reading of the thread.

it got lost in the noise of jupiter's reaction but in restrospect i still don't feel good about jackson's 'slip' theory on jupiter (even if they subsequently claimed to be projecting false confidence in it to an extent) -
In post 479, JacksonVirgo wrote: A slip out of nothing? Want me to not call put what I see? You’re complaining I’m not playing and now complain that I am
- and particularly don't like this reponse to being questioned on it.
In post 636, KayJayQueue wrote:
We seem to be on the same page and I’m town so unless you’re actually trying to pocket me, I’m going to townread you until you give me a reason not to.
i'm also not sure agreement is a great basis for a townread but this could be a value difference idk

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”