Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:52 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

@Mod: V/LA for like 2 days.

This head has been burning out and I think Dunn is pretty occupied too atm.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:52 pm

Post by Enchant »

Oh i almost forgot.

I received invention.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:57 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1851, Enchant wrote: Oh i almost forgot.

I received invention.
to take ghost pics?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:58 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1852, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1851, Enchant wrote: Oh i almost forgot.

I received invention.
to take ghost pics?
Yes.......
Wizard-Mercenary

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

cool
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm

Post by Enchant »

Thanks
Wizard-Mercenary

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:02 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I voted tower, meditate and the hat pipe thingy
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:33 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1846, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: They sepcifically chose a slot they were hard core keeping at null all game and refused to talk about few times asked over an almost universal townread who asked for it yes

and they were hinting they want aureal in night 1 before we knew the guilty on aureal, probably to set it up easier
Did you even read the hood where I explained why I pivoted off of Prism because they said they wouldn't be around at night?

And I am keeping my specific read on catgirl close to the chest for a reason, but it isn't because I think they are scum.

And sorry I couldn't force them to post more on night to grill them more, they essentially weren't active until Ali went off at the end of the night, and I did start to question them on things since j disagreed with them pushing on sunflower, and I wanted them to further their read on you when they brought it up

And if you couldn't tell, and again I mentioned it at night, Black and I haven't really talked about what we are separately going to do, we just kinda have been doing our own thing, you kinda are treating us as one brain here.....even when signed by different heads.

:twisted:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:27 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1857, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1846, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: They sepcifically chose a slot they were hard core keeping at null all game and refused to talk about few times asked over an almost universal townread who asked for it yes

and they were hinting they want aureal in night 1 before we knew the guilty on aureal, probably to set it up easier
Did you even read the hood where I explained why I pivoted off of Prism because they said they wouldn't be around at night?

And I am keeping my specific read on catgirl close to the chest for a reason, but it isn't because I think they are scum.

And sorry I couldn't force them to post more on night to grill them more, they essentially weren't active until Ali went off at the end of the night, and I did start to question them on things since j disagreed with them pushing on sunflower, and I wanted them to further their read on you when they brought it up

And if you couldn't tell, and again I mentioned it at night, Black and I haven't really talked about what we are separately going to do, we just kinda have been doing our own thing, you kinda are treating us as one brain here.....even when signed by different heads.

In post 1699, Von Payne wrote: Also sell me on it

I did say Chipotle wasn't our first choice, and I definitely sorted about it in thread, but we(or at least I) really town read Prism and wanted them in here, much for the same reason Black and I wanted you here, Sunflower.

But they said they were super busy and pivoted at the last minute, and it did start as a joke to hood Chipotle(because Maria said she didn't want it lol), but we town read them as well, probably me more than Black.

Pre Edit: I am the worst, Lady Black I mean

You mean the same post where you called them a hard town read of yourself? what developed to change that read of yours to a scum read now?

also you said you and black both wanted prism in initially as you both townread them, then why black posted about reevaluating prism in light of aureal flip and where did that go?

and no I didnt miss the post where prism said he is traveling but he does his best if neighborized.

so you say you neighborized catgirl cause you scum read them. what have you done to investigate that read during the night phase and what did you wanna do to develop that read? why it didnt happen
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:28 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

oh I misread that

it isnt cause you think they are scum

why do you think they are town?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:52 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

This is getting super confusing to follow. Just tell me here why did you neighborize cat, what was the goal, whats your individuals read on the slot and how you developed it.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:06 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1858, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: also you said you and black both wanted prism in initially as you both townread them, then why black posted about reevaluating prism in light of aureal flip and where did that go?
I'm getting vague townie vibes from Prism but nothing substantial. He's closer to null for me so of course I want to reevaluate him

We thought he could be useful until he said he wasn't going to be around much
In post 1860, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: This is getting super confusing to follow. Just tell me here why did you neighborize cat, what was the goal, whats your individuals read on the slot and how you developed it

We have certain theories about our role that we don't want to discuss but there are reasons for our choices that you don't need to know about. I have mixed feelings about Catgirl personally but thought they would be a decent choice

:dead:
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Should I believe you dont know prism is killed last night?

My question was what happened to reeval you wanted to do on them during night?

I wanna know about those reasons. why not elaborate why you went for them and what you tried to achive with public neighborizer with them toward sorting them? you still avoided dropping a read on catgirl.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:02 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1862, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Should I believe you dont know prism is killed last night?
Just ignore it please. Either I'm scum trying to towntell or I'm town that legit didn't realize
In post 1862, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: My question was what happened to reeval you wanted to do on them during night?
I thought we already said that we didn't choose Prism because he wasn't going to be around
In post 1862, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: you still avoided dropping a read on catgirl.
I'm not avoiding it. I don't have a good read there. I lean slightly town based on gut but it's closer to null

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Von Payne »

Drew and I both agree kyouko is probably scum here trying to purposely make this seem more complicated than it actually is in order to shade it

It doesn't feel like she's trying to sort us with this line of questioning. It feels more like she's trying to catch us in some gotcha that doesn't exist. We have valid reasons for everything we've done

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:01 am

Post by Sunflower »

:sunny: hey, it's jupiter here!!!! sorry for not being in thread for a while- got burnt out and stuff i've been doing irl has honestly just been slaughtering me like i've been drawn and quartered or something. will have more time now that it's spring break, might reread at some point. need to get my head screwed back on because tbh I haven't been paying attention to thread for like over a week
also someone said that allegedly fire wasnt talking to me idk who that person was but you're wrong we talk every day and i cherish the conversations we have!
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:01 am

Post by Sunflower »

the last thing i remember is arguing with silver ravens tbh when was that
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:01 am

Post by Sunflower »

ITS BEEN FIVE DAYS?? WHAT
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:02 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1810, morph the cat wrote: A bold knight in shining armor came to fight me. Rescue me. Something like that.
:sunny: btw this feels like a reference to slay the princess but it's probably not
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:05 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

@von That wasnt me asking again why you didnt get prism in, that was me asking why you posted nothing about any of the "agenda" list about reevaluating prism over night as you mentioned its top of your agenda,

both your heads claim you had no good read on catgirls yet they were chosen last night. Thats my main issue with your use of action, when overnight it was said by drew that at least they town read them real well and choice was made "similar" to how you decided sunflower,

while sunflower was previously described as a hard town read for both heads when happened, and that made sense with no questioning them or evaluating them over night. If catgirl is almost null for you why you didnt put almost any effort sorting them. and if you didnt decide to have them for sorting them, what was your reason for that choice over all other slots around in game.

This is my concern with this, and its not complicated. On the contarary my concern is pretty simple. Your read on slots and how you developed them seem complicated and thats why I'm questioning them?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:08 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

tbh I like these last few posts though. The entire build up that I questioned about is still same, but what you answered about it and how you reacted to me questioning it feels somewhat consistent with that,

so I'm getting very so slightly a cold feet.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:02 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1870, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: tbh I like these last few posts though. The entire build up that I questioned about is still same, but what you answered about it and how you reacted to me questioning it feels somewhat consistent with that,

so I'm getting very so slightly a cold feet.
Night ended and it is still The Von Payne Show lol, now featuring the summer formally known as Frozen Angel

Kyo, maybe you are just confused since Black and I are somewhat doing things on our own here, and then maybe talking about it. So some of our individual reads may seem a bit 'not exactly on the same page'.

Though, I feel like we both are towny on Chipotle, with me probably more so than Black....and honestly was probably the case with Prism as well.

Black also did hint at it as was, to be as mysterious as Black was lol, there also is potentially a reason we(and especially me) town read Chipotle, and it does relate to why we hooded them(outside of knowing it would annoy Maria haha).

You have an issue we didn't grill them enough, that is kinda fair since I would have liked more interaction with them, but like I said before I can't force them to participate in The Von Payne Show. But I did try to interact with them more and the end of the night when they were having the back and forth with Sunflower, which I think was good for the game state.

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:42 pm

Post by Sunflower »

:sunny: That is a really, really, REALLY big waterfall. I bet I could meditate under it!, said maya fey, 2001
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by Sunflower »

:sunny: ok so according to fire moonrise ends soon but i think waterfall is townsided
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by Sunflower »

:sunny: i will not accept censorship by the deadline as an option. EVER

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”