Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:23 pm

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 3772, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Aya, now's the time to catch me if you're gonna get wings a-flappin.
Flap flap flap flap flap

Okay, so! Let's have a chat. You know how I have a neighbourhood with Clownpiece right? They're guaranteed to live through tonight, given they're untargettable from commute. I've left them something in our neighbourhood, from my role. It should... clear or implicate someone tomorrow, but I'll need today to figure it out. If Clownpiece fails to provide it, do not consider them clear, though I still think they're probably just town today.

As for today, for the sake of being able to actually USE that info I have... I need to kill within a pairing. Kaguya or Sanae. I have reads elsewhere about other people but those are the on the table players for today.

Wanna walk through Sanae town v scum with me?
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by Kaguya Houraisan »

In post 3774, Yuuka Kazami wrote: :yawn:
Slept all day.

Kaguya making sure I understand you here, you’re saying that you think their activation of different facets of their role don’t make sense if they were blocked?
It can make sense if either magic supremacy works slightly differently than what Sanae described or if she was specifically hit by something that only blocks spellcards and not actives, otherwise that's basically correct
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:28 pm

More specifically I'd expect her to keep her spellcard shot when she's saying she doesn't have the spellcard shot anymore
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:28 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 3775, Aya Shameimaru wrote:
In post 3772, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Aya, now's the time to catch me if you're gonna get wings a-flappin.
Flap flap flap flap flap

Okay, so! Let's have a chat. You know how I have a neighbourhood with Clownpiece right? They're guaranteed to live through tonight, given they're untargettable from commute. I've left them something in our neighbourhood, from my role. It should... clear or implicate someone tomorrow, but I'll need today to figure it out. If Clownpiece fails to provide it, do not consider them clear, though I still think they're probably just town today.

As for today, for the sake of being able to actually USE that info I have... I need to kill within a pairing. Kaguya or Sanae. I have reads elsewhere about other people but those are the on the table players for today.

You're going to have to settle for unfiltered thoughts, I am doing chores in between posts. But go ahead. Use me as a diving board.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:30 pm

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 3778, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
Flap flap flap flap flap

You're going to have to settle for unfiltered thoughts, I am doing chores in between posts. But go ahead. Use me as a diving board.
Let's start at the top. The reason I suspected Larvae was because I felt they were sidelining at the EoD yesterday and that indicates to me in at least some capacity that Sanae might be town. Because were Sanae scum, would they really be comfortable sidelining the way they did?
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:30 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

I don't see us not killing Sanae for mech reasons on top of the scum points unless somebody's siting on a way to mech clear her instantly by the by, but the thought exercise is welcome and probably useful to sort out the POE anyways.

(And Sanae if you are town I am sorry the mod is a right troll and we can go put rocks in his shoe together postgame.)
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 3779, Aya Shameimaru wrote:
In post 3778, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
Flap flap flap flap flap

Let's start at the top. The reason I suspected Larvae was because I felt they were sidelining at the EoD yesterday and that indicates to me in at least some capacity that Sanae might be town. Because were Sanae scum, would they really be comfortable sidelining the way they did?
Was it a sideline? My impression at the time I saw the larva flip and furiously re-read the end of day one was that Larva hopped off Sanae and onto Ichi in such a way as that you-me-Ichi would have all had to vote... at a time in which it looked likely that of those three names, only I'd be around. While providing a written case to cancel their own town read of ichi at that time. Which felt at times like theater with Sanae needing the bailout at that exact inflection point in the game.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In a lot of ways this is less a "Sanae has done scummy things" read than a "Sanae looks like an obvious Larva partner" read.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

In post 3782, Koishi Komeiji wrote: In a lot of ways this is less a "Sanae has done scummy things" read than a "Sanae looks like an obvious Larva partner" read.
This is part of my guilt in talking to Sanae this game phase btw!
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:44 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 3777, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: More specifically I'd expect her to keep her spellcard shot when she's saying she doesn't have the spellcard shot anymore
Wait, Sanae says they lost it?
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:47 pm

In post 3193, Sanae Kochiya wrote: I apparently can't fwiw

My understanding is that I used the spellcard, it did not activate, so none of the later effects happened.

By using it though I lose the ability to use all other spellcards, including itself -> kinda figured I'd be dead so it wouldn't matter
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:48 pm

Actually good point, Sanae what happened to the "I can't use any spellcards anymore" part when you were fullclaiming magic supremacy
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:49 pm

or is that an effect of philosophers stone nvm
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:52 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

I mostly just think Sanae is scum with Larvae. Because they talked to each other funny.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

But I haven’t really found another lead rather I don’t really see Larvae giving out partner vibes on other players. So. That’s weird.
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:10 pm

In post 3787, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: or is that an effect of philosophers stone nvm
Tragedy has struck Gensokyo, I might actually have to play the game instead of coasting on mech. Was under the impression this was just the standard spellcard shot mechanic instead of something specific to Philosopher's Stone
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

Aya.

Don't fade on me.
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by Clownpiece »

Birdie ain't feeling so good
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:20 pm

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

I am around!
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:21 pm

Post by Clownpiece »

honestly we could probably end day if we just scheduled some time where we could just
jam.

pedit: oh hello
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon
Clownpiece
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:21 pm

Post by Clownpiece »

Can we jam sess tonight?
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:22 pm

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

So, okay. I felt like they were sort of sidelined so the question for me is... I do think Sanae is probably just scum here but situationally it doesn't make much sense.
Koishi Komeiji
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Koishi Komeiji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:23 pm

Post by Koishi Komeiji »

I'm able to jam, if we can yes.
Clownpiece
Clownpiece
Goon