Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:24 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 2096, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2094, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: btw would u like to answer why I would kill the 1 person that is literally never voting me in this game?
who? prism? what is this wifom?

prism was almost universally town read and had von as top scum read with you in need to reevaluate bunch. I can think of few possible reasons.
Ah yes, it's wine when clearly I make night kills that work towards my favor and I decide to kill the 1 person that never votes me

wow
incredible

it's almost like I, as a wolf, would opt to make myself easier to eliminate, for some godly unknown reason
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:24 pm

In post 2099, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: now write one sentence for each read and explain why
because I say so
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:25 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2098, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2095, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: for ravens, they are just not in game almost at all and I dont vomit reads that I dont have.
Easiest thing to say about a partner literally ever
really?

and you didnt know that I say that "I dont vomit reads" and that is how I play game as town after 2 billion games we did together?

I literally have patent over that sentence and philosophy

That is the most fake come back "you" could have ever done to my post and you did it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

In post 2102, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: and you didnt know that I say that "I dont vomit reads" and that is how I play game as town after 2 billion games we did together?
how much do you think I remember about your mafia play?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2101, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2099, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: now write one sentence for each read and explain why
because I say so
So you either became a trash player or are scum faking this stupid brute force as I explained in last page.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:27 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2103, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2102, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: and you didnt know that I say that "I dont vomit reads" and that is how I play game as town after 2 billion games we did together?
how much do you think I remember about your mafia play?
even if zero, expecting me to have more of a read of a nonexistant slot like raven when you are portraying a similar type of read yourself? that expectation on its own is faked.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:28 pm

In post 2104, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
because I say so
So you either became a trash player or are scum faking this stupid brute force as I explained in last page.
Does it make me trash to not want to explain my reads to someone who I think always flips wolf in this game?
I've done this in the past but now you suddenly want me to do this?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:29 pm

If anything I think I've explained my reads on each player adequately, you're just demand that I do so when you ask because what, entitlement?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:30 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2106, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2104, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
because I say so
Does it make me trash to not want to explain my reads to someone who I think always flips wolf in this game?
I've done this in the past but now you suddenly want me to do this?
its not about explaining them. its about vomiting them and brute forcing them

if this is really your new town game play you're aweful as a player. I dont think thats the case though, I truely think you're faking this entire attidue cause you're scum.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:30 pm

In post 2108, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: its not about explaining them. its about vomiting them and brute forcing them
As opposed to what?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:32 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2109, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2108, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: its not about explaining them. its about vomiting them and brute forcing them
As opposed to what?
making them properly instead of throwing a dice? evaluting other pushes in game instead of saying shits like Im a better player, they never loose as scum so get em? idk not doing shits like that?

Im not sure why you have such a hard time following what I say when its what you said and claimed is how you play game nowdays
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:33 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

regardless today is not the day to get you. today we get that outed wolf von payne.

more votes there please
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:41 pm

In post 2110, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2109, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
As opposed to what?
making them properly instead of throwing a dice? evaluting other pushes in game instead of saying shits like Im a better player, they never loose as scum so get em? idk not doing shits like that?

Im not sure why you have such a hard time following what I say when its what you said and claimed is how you play game nowdays
It's based on my intuition and game sense.
I told dan that because they didn't have any suspects they felt strongly in. From my pov, if someone feels confident in something and to me, that makes sense, I am willing to support it.

Why would I care about the pushes from other players if I don't respect their read accuracy? Nothing they say is going to influence my reads as I am good enough to decide for myself what makes sense and what doesn't.

Should I keep other players in the dark about how hard of a kill you are when you rand wolf? I'm the person that's the most familiar with you here. I know what you're capable of, others don't. Am I supposed to just let you deceive them? Am I not supposed to use this information to my advantage? When people don't know what you're capable of, they lower their guards. If you're capable of anything, that needs to be taken seriously.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:41 pm

I hit enter too early
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:44 pm

I forgot what I was going to type anyways it doesn't matter.
I won't fight you on the axis of a 1v1 argument.
Control the vote.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:24 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2072, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I do not believe:

- that they thought it in first place. it was just them developing a "hidden risen" for having catgirl neighborized as I questioned what was its purpose. the theory makes no sense in first place neighter design wise, nor even semantical wise. a fucking mass public neighborizer jail keeper?
- that they didnt think of asking mod for clarifying their own role if this was a true suspicioun
- that they thought to get catgirl if they thought it has protective aspect.
- that they thought to get their first town reads sunflower, suggest second townread aureal and then prism and catgirl their town leans in it if they thought it will block them
- that this was a hydra thought and they really put any thought in such theory and possible targets for it together

plus they put out that protective part later out as people started questioning the ridiculousness of the role block part and the target choice for that alongside me, to make their targets make more sense.

how can not one see how that story got adopted in three pages to get where it got? completely out of hands

this in addition of that aureal public neighborhood call in night 1 which is a fucking scum tell and I dont know why no one else but me sees it

please vote von.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:51 pm

Post by Sunflower »

ughh im tired

i think kyoko's arguments feel the most forced to me here

feels like latching on to "bad" or illogical play and framing it as scummy and just trying to drive it into the ground, repeatedly questioning and hammering home the same point. it's sort of the same issue that i have had with her initial scumread on von payne. the specific focus on the single post about aureal in n1 as like the primary basis for a scumread while kind of just dismissing any possible town explanations is kind of ick. it just feels like one of those things that scum latch onto as "this looks bad why does nobody else see it" when i think scum are actually less likely to make such a surface level bad looking post considering they are informed of the alignments involved. like i don't see how that post helps accomplish scum goals in any way for black. if they want to add aureal they can just... progress to a townread on day 2 in a normal manner? there is literally no scum benefit to doing a little awkward attention drawing self-interaction about it in night 1

it feels like there's more emphasis being placed on making points heard and winning debates than on really digging in deeply to solve the game and consider both sides and take in all data. the selective viewing of things feels more likely to be coming from an intentional place than a tunneled place

like i generally agree with those who have said that the play from von payne is extraordinarily unnecessary as a wolf. i think they could have explained easily without the role theorizing, and im not sure why they're any more likely to have done that as scum compared to as town?

it is true that there are weird things that are hard to reconcile about how their progression today happened. you kind of have to squint at it to follow the thought process. but i also think there have just been too many points in the game where it has felt to me like black specifically has just not been working from a scum agenda and has been really independent-minded. and i just don't really think the reasons that are being hard pushed as scum indicative... actually... are?

alisae and maria i think have both had fairly towny reactions to events here

:blossom:
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:00 pm

In post 2116, Sunflower wrote: it feels like there's more emphasis being placed on making points heard and winning debates than on really digging in deeply to solve the game and consider both sides and take in all data.
it's so beautiful how I can not play the game described in above and people will be able to see it for what it actually is. It's like Kyoko has to have the reads she has because she's cornered.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:03 pm

This day phase will truly be a day phase of all time
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Its not a bad play. Its a claim full of contradictions. Its a claim that got adopted to fit narrative over multiple pages. Its made up. Its from scum.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:47 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

This day is a 1v1 of me and von. Either vote them or me and make either of us fully claim. Consider this me dueling them.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:19 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Also i have been evaluating them. Thats why i was questinjng why they chose the people they did fo neighborhood. I was slowly warming up to the idea of them just being town with very complicated or meh motives with them and still that qureal call out felt super fake and out of place to me. I pressired that question and this came out of it.

I am sure they are scum. You say what would scum gain from saying this. Its not like tgey volunteered the info out of nowhere. Their choice of catgirl was already wierd even before the thory and i was pushing it. They acted as there was a hidden motive and this was made to explain that.

You say why i cant see a town doing it. What kind of question is that? Why would a town fake having a theory to justify their neighborhood?

Before the theory contradictions the action of choosing catgirl could have been explaine by a town having a meh logic. But now it cant be. They are just scum
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2120, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: This day is a 1v1 of me and von. Either vote them or me and make either of us fully claim. Consider this me dueling them.
If you were so sure of us being scum, wouldn't it be of a town mindset to figure out our 'buddy'?

:twisted:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:23 am

In post 2122, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2120, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: This day is a 1v1 of me and von. Either vote them or me and make either of us fully claim. Consider this me dueling them.
If you were so sure of us being scum, wouldn't it be of a town mindset to figure out our 'buddy'?

:twisted:
its me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:27 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I dont wanna developed linked reads. but I individually hard scum read catgirl and they make sense as your partner

yes

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”