Mini Normal 2333 | woah that's a lot of 3's | It's Gypover !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Stop being busy and play mafia, like an adult!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 800, KayJayQueue wrote: Stop being busy and play mafia, like an adult!
By busy I mean I don’t want to, I’ll get to it later
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 pm

Post by Political Clout »

In post 762, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 758, Political Clout wrote:
In post 746, JacksonVirgo wrote: They’ve been non-committal, they’ve added incredibly little of actual input outside of attempting to step between their so-called tvt back and forth only to go back on that cuz it “went stale” followed by a blind/naked vote on yessiree with a promise for vca. It’s not a good look
yessiree is on the chopping block today titus voting that slot shows commitment instead of being non committal. I don't know what you mean when you say "attempting to step between so called tvt back and forth" can you clear that up. Are you talking about me and brian here where titus says it went stale? Doesn't that also show a type of commitment voting between the two wagons? This feels like a really easy push to make against titus. What are you reads currently can you make a list?
It doesn’t show commitment it shows conformity. They were explicitly getting between the two of you and brian calling you a TvT which is easy to say to appear like you’re doing something without actually doing anything of substance. She isn’t making a stance, and the stances she’s making doesnt hold weight hence the non-commitment. She’s making statements sure but is she doing more than just flapping her lips in the wind?

I’ll formulate my thoughts in a list soon, distracted watching a show. Remind me if I forget
I think you might be moving the goalposts a bit why does scum!titus call us tvt their? I think they might have been the first one to do so as well almost sort of dispelling the illusion that me or brian are definitely scum in other peoples minds. wouldn't scum want me and brian to keep going at eachother?
Ya basic!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 802, Political Clout wrote:
In post 762, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 758, Political Clout wrote:
In post 746, JacksonVirgo wrote: They’ve been non-committal, they’ve added incredibly little of actual input outside of attempting to step between their so-called tvt back and forth only to go back on that cuz it “went stale” followed by a blind/naked vote on yessiree with a promise for vca. It’s not a good look
yessiree is on the chopping block today titus voting that slot shows commitment instead of being non committal. I don't know what you mean when you say "attempting to step between so called tvt back and forth" can you clear that up. Are you talking about me and brian here where titus says it went stale? Doesn't that also show a type of commitment voting between the two wagons? This feels like a really easy push to make against titus. What are you reads currently can you make a list?
It doesn’t show commitment it shows conformity. They were explicitly getting between the two of you and brian calling you a TvT which is easy to say to appear like you’re doing something without actually doing anything of substance. She isn’t making a stance, and the stances she’s making doesnt hold weight hence the non-commitment. She’s making statements sure but is she doing more than just flapping her lips in the wind?

I’ll formulate my thoughts in a list soon, distracted watching a show. Remind me if I forget
I think you might be moving the goalposts a bit why does scum!titus call us tvt their? I think they might have been the first one to do so as well almost sort of dispelling the illusion that me or brian are definitely scum in other peoples minds. wouldn't scum want me and brian to keep going at eachother?
Where did they actively push to stop it?

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:13 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 802, Political Clout wrote: wouldn't scum want me and brian to keep going at eachother?
Not if one of you were scum too :shifty:
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:16 pm

In post 803, JacksonVirgo wrote: Where did they actively push to stop it?
If they pushed to stop it would that make them town in your eyes? because greeting said the same thing but also didn't push to stop it. someones failure to act or unwillingness to act on something doesn't tell you their alignment it just tells you more about their playstyle. titus seems like a laid back person to me. I don't see town or scum titus stopping the argument between me and brian.
Ya basic!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:23 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 805, Political Clout wrote:
If they pushed to stop it would that make them town in your eyes? because greeting said the same thing but also didn't push to stop it. someones failure to act or unwillingness to act on something doesn't tell you their alignment it just tells you more about their playstyle. titus seems like a laid back person to me. I don't see town or scum titus stopping the argument between me and brian.
Singular arguments mean very little, as there’s almost always room for error one way or another. It’s the combination of many that’s hard to ignore. I think that them pushing it would show they weren’t just running their mouth. I don’t believe they were doing anything but trying to get some credit for not pushing either, and to appear to be doing something but in actuality doing extremely little. It very much matters, in fact words vs actions is INCREDIBLY important.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Could I pick your brain about hu tao?

wiki // GTKAS
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:43 pm

In post 806, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Singular arguments mean very little, as there’s almost always room for error one way or another. It’s the combination of many that’s hard to ignore. I think that them pushing it would show they weren’t just running their mouth. I don’t believe they were doing anything but trying to get some credit for not pushing either, and to appear to be doing something but in actuality doing extremely little. It very much matters, in fact words vs actions is INCREDIBLY important.
yessiree basically called me a hider and then proceeded to vote me. the progression doesn't make any sense.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:43 pm

In post 807, JacksonVirgo wrote: Could I pick your brain about hu tao?
yes
Ya basic!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:00 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 808, Political Clout wrote:
In post 806, JacksonVirgo wrote:
yessiree basically called me a hider and then proceeded to vote me. the progression doesn't make any sense.
Fair point. I’m fine with yessiree. Even if he is, I’m still going to focus on the wolves other than him. I’m not much use otherwise

wiki // GTKAS
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:03 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 788, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 127, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 122, KayJayQueue wrote: Doesn’t seem all that defensive. Are you projecting?
:lol:
In post 397, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 377, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 373, StraightFlush wrote:
In post 372, Hu Tao wrote: StraightFlush fell for the bait. So he's probably scum.

I'm going to say Dave/StraightFlush/????
If dave and I are scummates, that was some pretty clumsy distancing from him earlier when he accused me of slipping for no reason
So you refute that you and Dave are partners but not that you’re scum. Noted! :D
:lol: GOT EM
In post 418, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 409, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 407, PenguinPower wrote: i can't recall anything that user has said or done
Studies show that blueberries, avocados, leafy greens, fatty fish and eggs help improve memory. Also you could look at my ISO.
LMAO
In post 506, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 503, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 502, SmileyDude1 wrote:
In post 500, KayJayQueue wrote: I need to be someone’s butler. Can I pretend this is botc? Who wants to let me serve them so I don’t have to think about my vote lol I don’t know why I’m finding this particular game so difficult to get a good read on.
Who would you say you trust most right now. When in doubt sheep a townread?

Spoiler: rambling
(i'm actually going through a slight mini-crisis with the above advice right now. Cause obviously i'd prefer you stand behind your own take cause it makes you easier to read, so my gut doesn't want to suggest you just sheep someone, but my brain says suggesting you do this still gleans useful info for later while making it easier to engage now. Anyways this is a bit of a irrelevant ramble so i'm probs just going to spoiler this.
I trust no one.
</3
In post 605, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 604, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 603, Political Clout wrote:
In post 581, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: yessiree
You might well have been cooking day 1
LET HER COOK!
:lol:
Only interactions with Kay. While I also responded to the jokes this feels like she’s pocketing Kay specifically.
You caught me. Now help me bus my teammate yessiree
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 739, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: Titus
Ok. JV might be scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

My pronoun is she/her.

You've played with me here. The abstraction feels like you're trying to create an abstraction as it is easier to deal with.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

StraightFlush
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by StraightFlush »

In post 812, Titus wrote:
In post 739, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: Titus
Ok. JV might be scum.
Thinking of an omgus? Or do you have another really, really good reason?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 813, Titus wrote:
My pronoun is she/her.

You've played with me here. The abstraction feels like you're trying to create an abstraction as it is easier to deal with.
Ah sorry, my brain defaults to neutrals I’ll work on this better.

What am I abstracting? It’s what you’re doing, I’m describing.

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 765, KayJayQueue wrote: We don’t know PC vs Brian was TvT 100%. We are operating on this assumption but not facts.
Of course. We act on assumptions and it was good at the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 815, JacksonVirgo wrote:
My pronoun is she/her.

Me. You are distant from the argument by using "generic" terms. That's my point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:42 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

What generic terms

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:42 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Correct me

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:46 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 816, Titus wrote:
In post 765, KayJayQueue wrote: We don’t know PC vs Brian was TvT 100%. We are operating on this assumption but not facts.
Of course. We act on assumptions and it was good at the time.
That statement wasn’t so much against your actions but SF’s interpretation of your actions based on an assumption.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 819, JacksonVirgo wrote: Correct me
You used they/them instead of she/her. They them as a generic which makes me look less unique more abstract.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 821, Titus wrote:
In post 819, JacksonVirgo wrote: Correct me
You used they/them instead of she/her. They them as a generic which makes me look less unique more abstract.
Excuse me, what? I apologise for misgendering but that has nothing to do with the game.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 815, JacksonVirgo wrote:
My pronoun is she/her.

Since I misunderstood you talking about content, this is hopefully obvious that it is not referring to calling you they/them.

wiki // GTKAS
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:44 am