She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:56 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1125, StraightFlush wrote:
In post 1119, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1118, StraightFlush wrote: This doesn't read as genuine to me in the slightest.
Do you have a reads list or any updated reads?
I have individual observations and suspicions. Too lazy to make anything more today, same in both games
I know it’s barely mentioning it but we’re not allowed to talk about other ongoing games in any way.

I await your update when you’re ready to make it, then!
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him + any neos

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:12 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 1011, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1006, Purplemango wrote:
In post 997, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 996, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 995, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 993, humaneatingmonkey wrote: purplemango's last post is really off, in that the reads feel like they have not been filtered through an uninformed perspective. there's a lack of confusion that is expected from noob town.
I agree that it’s off. A few points are weird and don’t quite match. I’m also confused why a couple would be left off especially when one is extremely vocal, especially when he added “I have no idea” about SF. Why not just comment on the rest?
based on what I saw in the second game I played it could subconsciously be trying to avoid having to form reads on maf partner (if Mango+Ydrasse team)
See I thought that possibly but I also thought the read on skitter was weirder than leaving someone off.
I don't really get the skitter thing, but agree to vote them
Will appreciate if someone who do scumread Skitter to explain that
This feels like it could be coming from scum re: their partner. Wants to seem amenable to the wagon but states they don’t get it. But wants the read explained (possibly to give his partner extra info to combat the sus)

I dunno. Just my current feeling.
Skitter replaced halasleep, no?
I already said that i'm ok with voting them, i think

Still it'll be better for me if someone explained it, so i could understand better
If i missed something or idk
Why are you okay with voting skitter when you don’t scumread them
I don't have specific reason not to
Also thats why i asked for people who do read them for their opinions, and i'm not voting them rn
StraightFlush
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
StraightFlush
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by StraightFlush »

In post 1126, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1118, StraightFlush wrote: This doesn't read as genuine to me in the slightest.
I have individual observations and suspicions. Too lazy to make anything more today, same in both games
I know it’s barely mentioning it but we’re not allowed to talk about other ongoing games in any way.

Sure, let's pretend that nobody will ever angleshoot people across games, consciously or otherwise, because that's totally realistic. Might as well ban people from existing in two of the same games at once.
#Rule6KillsBabies
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:17 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1117, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1116, ketchup777 wrote: hehehe
sometimes I post something not inane
Prove it!
take 2:

I did these in order of playerlist; coloured in purplypink is who I scumread more out of each pair. where I thought a thoughtdump would be helpful I did that at the end.:::

Spoiler: 1v1ing everyone for my personal amusement but maybe it will also help me on who I want to vote out

KJQ/
Skitter

KJQ/
Ydrasse

KJQ/
zachheus

KJQ
/JacksonVirgo
KJQ/
humaneatingmonkey

KJQ/
Purplemango

KJQ/
StraightFlush

Skitter/
Ydrasse

Skitter/
zachheus

Skitter
/JacksonVirgo
Skitter
/humaneatingmonkey
Skitter
/Purplemango
Skitter
/StraightFlush
Ydrasse
/zachheus
Ydrasse
/JacksonVirgo
Ydrasse/
humaneatingmonkey

Ydrasse/
Purplemango

Ydrasse
/StraightFlush
zachheus
/JacksonVirgo
zachheus/
humaneatingmonkey

zachheus/
Purplemango

zachheus
/StraightFlush
JacksonVirgo/
humaneatingmonkey

JacksonVirgo/
Purplemango

JacksonVirgo/
StraightFlush

humaneatingmonkey/
Purplemango

humaneatingmonkey
/StraightFlush
Purplemango
/StraightFlush

[/quote]

Notes:

—> I don’t think scum!jackson wouldn try to fade me day 1 or maybe ever so he just edged Kay out. because I’m town and scum!jackson would know that, and he’d know I’ll be very hard to fade based on our last two games. if I were scum I might be fadable, but scum!jackson knows that’s not the case.
—> Purplemango in purple is funny lol
—> still not sure what to make of Halfasleep self-voting twice in RvS. like scum may not want to make enemies but also I imagine they'd want to fuel wagons sooooo idk
—> Flush still feels pretty towny
—> HEM/purplemango is a tossup. one I should resolve yet I am struggling to. I did think I caught DE early but I’ve been wrong before and may well be wrong again.
—> reading skitter is tough. slight scumlean tho.
—> for zach‘s recent posts, 1081 felt genuine but 1090 felt like opportunistic scum. 1089 'playing twister' well scum twist peoples words so I scumlean that a bit lol
—> purplemango was last to the thread so there could be something in that, also has been intermittent could be playing from the sidelines kinda thing
(:

scumwins (/7):

Purplemango: 6
HEM: 5
Skitter: 5
Ydrasse: 5
zachheus: 4
StraightFlush: 2
KJQ: 1
Jackson: 0

wow, how convenient, I can hedge between 4 people! (I guess this reflects that I am not too confident in sorting my top scumreads yet so that makes sense to me)

VOTE: PurpleMango
[/quote]
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:18 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

jumpscare!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:20 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1128, StraightFlush wrote:
In post 1126, KayJayQueue wrote:

Sure, let's pretend that nobody will ever angleshoot people across games, consciously or otherwise, because that's totally realistic. Might as well ban people from existing in two of the same games at once.
It’s not my rule :cry: sorry…
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:27 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 479, DragonEater70 wrote: I'm not gonna hard tunnel Skitter, I wanna give her a chance, but I'm also not gonna forget my scumread on her slot.
I was going through the thread to look for posts for a thing and:

I think DE forgot his scumread on her slot lol
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:29 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 1012, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1005, Purplemango wrote:
In post 993, humaneatingmonkey wrote: purplemango's last post is really off, in that the reads feel like they have not been filtered through an uninformed perspective. there's a lack of confusion that is expected from noob town.
Why? I did play in the past, also before the site
I don't think its so weird that i know things
i think it's the clarity in which you can determine that someone is town from very slim information - particularly about me. For example, you do not have shared any POV that I may be scum wherein even I can read DragonEater and think "the hell is this guy doing". That you could conclude that DE is town by play, and I would make sense as town too makes me think you do not have the point of view that I could be scum too. (Because you know who the scum are.)
It's easier for me to read dragon because I played with him/saw him play a lot, I can look for examples of things that make sense to me
There are some things that are a little weird but still
i don't think in any world he has to be town, especially since he knows what information I have and the way I read people
But it does work for me at the moment
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Spoiler: unbottled ketchup
In post 1129, ketchup777 wrote:
Prove it!
take 2:

I did these in order of playerlist; coloured in purplypink is who I scumread more out of each pair. where I thought a thoughtdump would be helpful I did that at the end.:::

Spoiler: 1v1ing everyone for my personal amusement but maybe it will also help me on who I want to vote out

KJQ/
Skitter

KJQ/
Ydrasse

KJQ/
zachheus

KJQ
/JacksonVirgo
KJQ/
humaneatingmonkey

KJQ/
Purplemango

KJQ/
StraightFlush

Skitter/
Ydrasse

Skitter/
zachheus

Skitter
/JacksonVirgo
Skitter
/humaneatingmonkey
Skitter
/Purplemango
Skitter
/StraightFlush
Ydrasse
/zachheus
Ydrasse
/JacksonVirgo
Ydrasse/
humaneatingmonkey

Ydrasse/
Purplemango

Ydrasse
/StraightFlush
zachheus
/JacksonVirgo
zachheus/
humaneatingmonkey

zachheus/
Purplemango

zachheus
/StraightFlush
JacksonVirgo/
humaneatingmonkey

JacksonVirgo/
Purplemango

JacksonVirgo/
StraightFlush

humaneatingmonkey/
Purplemango

humaneatingmonkey
/StraightFlush
Purplemango
/StraightFlush
Notes:

—> I don’t think scum!jackson wouldn try to fade me day 1 or maybe ever so he just edged Kay out. because I’m town and scum!jackson would know that, and he’d know I’ll be very hard to fade based on our last two games. if I were scum I might be fadable, but scum!jackson knows that’s not the case.
—> still not sure what to make of Halfasleep self-voting twice in RvS. like scum may not want to make enemies but also I imagine they'd want to fuel wagons sooooo idk
—> HEM/purplemango is a tossup. one I should resolve yet I am struggling to. I did think I caught DE early but I’ve been wrong before and may well be wrong again.
—> for zach‘s recent posts, 1081 felt genuine but 1090 felt like opportunistic scum. 1089 'playing twister' well scum twist peoples words so I scumlean that a bit lol
—> purplemango was last to the thread so there could be something in that, also has been intermittent could be playing from the sidelines kinda thing
(:

scumwins (/7):

wow, how convenient, I can hedge between 4 people! (I guess this reflects that I am not too confident in sorting my top scumreads yet so that makes sense to me)

[/quote]
[/quote]

I disagree with Zach over Skitter.

How do you prefer to lim Ydra over Skitter, Skitter over HEM but then HEM over Ydra? Make it make sense.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1132, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 479, DragonEater70 wrote: I'm not gonna hard tunnel Skitter, I wanna give her a chance, but I'm also not gonna forget my scumread on her slot.

Spoiler: Dragon scumreading skitter posts
In post 569, DragonEater70 wrote: If nobody jumps on the half a skitter wagon, I may need to pretend I have a scumread on somebody else and start a new wagon. I'm giving it 12 hours tops before I change my vote I guess.
In post 571, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 566, skitter30 wrote:
In post 460, StraightFlush wrote: VOTE: DragonEater70

How dare you cast your dragon voodoo magic on us
More >.>
What is the meaning of this post?
In post 576, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 572, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 473, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay makes sense. Would you be willing to vote Skitter with me? And also can you explain the basis of your Ydra scumread?
Why are you asking? Just vote her
I'm already voting skitter my dude, and have been for a while
In post 610, DragonEater70 wrote: I am already voting skitter. I still have some hope someone is going to join me so I'm not voting elsewhere. That's all.
In post 759, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 749, KayJayQueue wrote: Hmm maybe the original reads on sleepy-slot weren’t crazy. It’s feeling like skitter is backing a town she thinks might be mislimmed because she knows he’s town. I just don’t see how she’s not seeing what we’re seeing and only seeing “town”. Which is not to say dragon can’t be town but to have no skepticism right now is odd.
I actually agree with you lol

I actually think the way skitter is treating me right now is almost perfectly a mirror of how I treated her in Fruit Mafia, where I was scum and basically pocketed her by hard defending her and saying "I find skitter towny I don't get why any of you are voting her she's so obviously town". So I could see her being scum and literally doing the same thing, especially cause her defense of me is kidna weak and unconvincing. Here's a link to Fruit Mafia for reference (specifically to when I started white knighting her): viewtopic.php?p=13876356#p13876356

It's like eerily similar IMO.
In post 762, DragonEater70 wrote: VOTE: skit

Sorry if you are the only town who's reading me correctly lol (also sorry straightflush for ignoring you but I'm feeling betrayed after you voted me)
In post 773, DragonEater70 wrote: To be clear I do think skitter's townread of me makes sense for town her to have, I just think that maybe she'd put more effort / be more earnest in defending me if she was town and really believed it

Spoiler: potentially questionable
In post 789, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay let me explain

I don't think skitter is town. I also don't think she's scum. I don't have a strong read either way (are you noticing a trend here????)

However I feel like not voting her and voting with her is useful for me in developing my reads. You could say I'm in self preservation mode and that won't even be incorrect, as I was literally at E-1 and I don't feel like getting limmed today when barely nothing has happened and I don't trust town to find scum tomorrow because I myself have 0 clue who scum are. But aside from being in self preservation mode I'm also in "I really want to do something other than vote people I don't feel strongly about" mode, and voting skitter is not gonna help with that while voting straightflush is.

KJQ, you say that but most of Dragon‘s posts seemed to suggest he had very much not forgotten his skitter scumread?
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:38 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1135, ketchup777 wrote:

In post 569, DragonEater70 wrote: If nobody jumps on the half a skitter wagon, I may need to pretend I have a scumread on somebody else and start a new wagon. I'm giving it 12 hours tops before I change my vote I guess.

More >.>
In post 473, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay makes sense. Would you be willing to vote Skitter with me? And also can you explain the basis of your Ydra scumread?
In post 610, DragonEater70 wrote: I am already voting skitter. I still have some hope someone is going to join me so I'm not voting elsewhere. That's all.
In post 749, KayJayQueue wrote: Hmm maybe the original reads on sleepy-slot weren’t crazy. It’s feeling like skitter is backing a town she thinks might be mislimmed because she knows he’s town. I just don’t see how she’s not seeing what we’re seeing and only seeing “town”. Which is not to say dragon can’t be town but to have no skepticism right now is odd.

I actually think the way skitter is treating me right now is almost perfectly a mirror of how I treated her in Fruit Mafia, where I was scum and basically pocketed her by hard defending her and saying "I find skitter towny I don't get why any of you are voting her she's so obviously town". So I could see her being scum and literally doing the same thing, especially cause her defense of me is kidna weak and unconvincing. Here's a link to Fruit Mafia for reference (specifically to when I started white knighting her): viewtopic.php?p=13876356#p13876356

Sorry if you are the only town who's reading me correctly lol (also sorry straightflush for ignoring you but I'm feeling betrayed after you voted me)
In post 773, DragonEater70 wrote: To be clear I do think skitter's townread of me makes sense for town her to have, I just think that maybe she'd put more effort / be more earnest in defending me if she was town and really believed it

I don't think skitter is town. I also don't think she's scum. I don't have a strong read either way (are you noticing a trend here????)

However I feel like not voting her and voting with her is useful for me in developing my reads. You could say I'm in self preservation mode and that won't even be incorrect, as I was literally at E-1 and I don't feel like getting limmed today when barely nothing has happened and I don't trust town to find scum tomorrow because I myself have 0 clue who scum are. But aside from being in self preservation mode I'm also in "I really want to do something other than vote people I don't feel strongly about" mode, and voting skitter is not gonna help with that while voting straightflush is.

KJQ, you say that but most of Dragon‘s posts seemed to suggest he had very much not forgotten his skitter scumread?
Jumping in the SF wagon rather than the Skitter wagon made no sense if he really felt this way about his reads.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1134, KayJayQueue wrote:
Prove it!
take 2:

KJQ/
Skitter

KJQ/
Ydrasse

KJQ/
zachheus

KJQ
/JacksonVirgo
KJQ/
humaneatingmonkey

KJQ/
Purplemango

KJQ/
StraightFlush

Skitter/
Ydrasse

Skitter/
zachheus

Skitter
/JacksonVirgo
Skitter
/humaneatingmonkey
Skitter
/Purplemango
Skitter
/StraightFlush
Ydrasse
/zachheus
Ydrasse
/JacksonVirgo
Ydrasse/
humaneatingmonkey

Ydrasse/
Purplemango

Ydrasse
/StraightFlush
zachheus
/JacksonVirgo
zachheus/
humaneatingmonkey

zachheus/
Purplemango

zachheus
/StraightFlush
JacksonVirgo/
humaneatingmonkey

JacksonVirgo/
Purplemango

JacksonVirgo/
StraightFlush

humaneatingmonkey/
Purplemango

humaneatingmonkey
/StraightFlush
Purplemango
/StraightFlush
Notes:

(:

scumwins (/7):

[/quote][/spoiler]

How do you prefer to lim Ydra over Skitter, Skitter over HEM but then HEM over Ydra? Make it make sense.
[/quote]

ooooh I was wondering if I would accidentally create a triangle that’s funny

it may seem like that can’t make sense but it’s just a combination of them being close together and being matched up on a non-linear scale. like 7>6>5 but fresh orange juice>kiwi>lasagne>fresh orange juice or something like that
Also I didn’t spend minutes over each one and just leant into vibes for some.

For Ydrasse vs Skitter, I think Ydrasse‘s minimal involvement in RvS was worse than halfasleep‘s double self-vote with the funny cross-eyed 'I hope this is who I meant to vote' post
For Skitter over HEM, this one a toughie. maybe this is the break in the triangle, I could switch this the other way tbh. ig dragon posting a lot felt like it could be frustrated townie whereas skitter‘s posts I am not sure how to read really yet
For HEM over Ydra, Dragon was actually posting scummily whereas Ydra was just not posting v much

I
think
you finding a triangle is towny, but you could be supersmart scum. that’s not a fun time tho so I’ll just assume you’re town until we get to ElO or something
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:47 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

I’m actually really annoyed if he meant all of those posts that he jumped on the SF wagon instead of skitter just because she was defending him. Scum knows who town is, and he knows that. I’m retroactively getting upset he did that now. I don’t get that move. He was scared of being limmed and decided to be the 3rd person on a wagon with his scumread instead of the 3rd person on the wagon trying to lim that scumread. It’s just ridiculous and imo couldn’t “develop” any reads, I don’t see how it would’ve. Either way with 2 other, new wagons, it means he was no longer in danger so to use that as an excuse is wild.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1136, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1135, ketchup777 wrote:

More >.>

Jumping in the SF wagon rather than the Skitter wagon made no sense if he really felt this way about his reads.
as others have said, I think he was just in self-preservation mode

pedit: holdup I’ll read that
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:51 pm

Post by Purplemango »

In post 1031, ketchup777 wrote: yo I just thought imagine how cursed it would be if this was like whatsapp and you could see who was typing at any point
You can also see who saw what you wrote
Its so funny
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:52 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1137, ketchup777 wrote:
Prove it!
take 2:

KJQ/
Skitter

KJQ/
Ydrasse

KJQ/
zachheus

KJQ
/JacksonVirgo
KJQ/
humaneatingmonkey

KJQ/
Purplemango

KJQ/
StraightFlush

Skitter/
Ydrasse

Skitter/
zachheus

Skitter
/JacksonVirgo
Skitter
/humaneatingmonkey
Skitter
/Purplemango
Skitter
/StraightFlush
Ydrasse
/zachheus
Ydrasse
/JacksonVirgo
Ydrasse/
humaneatingmonkey

Ydrasse/
Purplemango

Ydrasse
/StraightFlush
zachheus
/JacksonVirgo
zachheus/
humaneatingmonkey

zachheus/
Purplemango

zachheus
/StraightFlush
JacksonVirgo/
humaneatingmonkey

JacksonVirgo/
Purplemango

JacksonVirgo/
StraightFlush

humaneatingmonkey/
Purplemango

humaneatingmonkey
/StraightFlush
Purplemango
/StraightFlush
Notes:

(:

scumwins (/7):

[/spoiler]

[/quote]

it may seem like that can’t make sense but it’s just a combination of them being close together and being matched up on a non-linear scale. like 7>6>5 but fresh orange juice>kiwi>lasagne>fresh orange juice or something like that

For Ydrasse vs Skitter, I think Ydrasse‘s minimal involvement in RvS was worse than halfasleep‘s double self-vote with the funny cross-eyed 'I hope this is who I meant to vote' post
For Skitter over HEM, this one a toughie. maybe this is the break in the triangle, I could switch this the other way tbh. ig dragon posting a lot felt like it could be frustrated townie whereas skitter‘s posts I am not sure how to read really yet
For HEM over Ydra, Dragon was actually posting scummily whereas Ydra was just not posting v much

I
think
you finding a triangle is towny, but you could be supersmart scum. that’s not a fun time tho so I’ll just assume you’re town until we get to ElO or something
[/quote]
I wouldn’t have noticed it if those 3 weren’t in my bottom reads with purple. I scrutinized it more because of that and might’ve overlooked other triangles.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:52 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Okay your formatting is screwing everything up lol
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:53 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1140, Purplemango wrote:
In post 1031, ketchup777 wrote: yo I just thought imagine how cursed it would be if this was like whatsapp and you could see who was typing at any point
You can also see who saw what you wrote
Its so funny
omg yeah that would be nightmare
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:54 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1138, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m actually really annoyed if he meant all of those posts that he jumped on the SF wagon instead of skitter just because she was defending him. Scum knows who town is, and he knows that. I’m retroactively getting upset he did that now. I don’t get that move. He was scared of being limmed and decided to be the 3rd person on a wagon with his scumread instead of the 3rd person on the wagon trying to lim that scumread. It’s just ridiculous and imo couldn’t “develop” any reads, I don’t see how it would’ve. Either way with 2 other, new wagons, it means he was no longer in danger so to use that as an excuse is wild.
damn yeah I hadn’t appreciated the vote counts at the time Dragon voted flush (this is page 31 for context anyone reading this). Dragon voting Flush there does feel very ungenuine, good spot

VOTE: HEM

I’m backkkk
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:55 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1142, KayJayQueue wrote: Okay your formatting is screwing everything up lol
sorryyyy
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:56 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1141, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1137, ketchup777 wrote:
Prove it!
take 2:

KJQ/
Skitter

KJQ/
Ydrasse

KJQ/
zachheus

KJQ
/JacksonVirgo
KJQ/
humaneatingmonkey

KJQ/
Purplemango

KJQ/
StraightFlush

Skitter/
Ydrasse

Skitter/
zachheus

Skitter
/JacksonVirgo
Skitter
/humaneatingmonkey
Skitter
/Purplemango
Skitter
/StraightFlush
Ydrasse
/zachheus
Ydrasse
/JacksonVirgo
Ydrasse/
humaneatingmonkey

Ydrasse/
Purplemango

Ydrasse
/StraightFlush
zachheus
/JacksonVirgo
zachheus/
humaneatingmonkey

zachheus/
Purplemango

zachheus
/StraightFlush
JacksonVirgo/
humaneatingmonkey

JacksonVirgo/
Purplemango

JacksonVirgo/
StraightFlush

humaneatingmonkey/
Purplemango

humaneatingmonkey
/StraightFlush
Purplemango
/StraightFlush
Notes:

(:

scumwins (/7):

[/spoiler]

I
think
[/quote]
I wouldn’t have noticed it if those 3 weren’t in my bottom reads with purple. I scrutinized it more because of that and might’ve overlooked other triangles.
[/quote]

we have the same bottom 4 then! that’s good
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:57 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

broooo the formatting is high on cocaine except the cocaine was mixed with a martini and inhaled whilst handstanding on a ticket barrier wearing dungarees
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:59 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1147, ketchup777 wrote: broooo the formatting is high on cocaine except the cocaine was mixed with a martini and inhaled whilst handstanding on a ticket barrier wearing dungarees
Sign me up
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:01 pm

Post by ketchup777 »