Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:29 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

Who is the double voter? It says only 6 votes in play
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 2748, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Also apparently wolves misplayed?
I asked ffery some questions
I got answers I am unhappy with
I'm tilted and my personal interest in seeing this game to it's conclusion is 0.
VOTE: silver ravens
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:51 pm

idunno bro Ravens would want you to believe that dreamer was hijacked twice, once privately, another publicly.
It's complete bullshit lmao. I'm also quite capable of coming up with bullshit to win wolfgames. This is what it is.
Will people see that? I have 0 faith in that.
So I'm just done.
This has been a miserable experience and it makes me think I would be a complete happier person if I just did not play mafia.
This has truly been as miserable experience playing town and if this is how I get punished for reaching the right conclusions 1 phase too late and getting stuck on being unable to identify town!Kyoko, then ya idunno I probably deserve to lose. Everyone else just so happens to want to beat to the bang of their own drum.

It probably is just Von Payne and Ravens but I have no faith in being able to gather the votes to win so...
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:51 pm

ya ali out I'm going to fucking do unspeakable things to myself
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:54 pm

why do I come back to play this dogshit game I'm only happy when things go well it's literally like being trapped playing league of legends, only because winning in league feels so good but losing makes you hate yourself

This shit takes up time in my fucking day, I want to be doing other things. But instead I decided to do this.

This will probably just be another fucking babyrage moment that doesn't mean shit because I'll end up playing ANOTHER game because, y'know, I need MEH FIX
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:00 pm

oh right
its because I like solving more than I like actually pushing my reads through
riiiiiiiiiight

well game solved...probably...
do I win tho?
probably not xD.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:01 pm

bye
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:28 pm

Post by Sunflower »

mmmmmmmmmmm

:blossom:
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:47 pm

Post by Enchant »

Okay.

So mafia have 1-shot ability to use doublevote, instantly winning any elo. I guess it forces us to act in mylo (assuming we even get this right today).
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:57 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2717, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2674, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Regardless of the 3 dreams chosen here is how it should work:

Cat reveals The top dream
If top is discarded do the next highest dream

Raven Reveals the Bottom dream
If the bottom is discarded reveal the next lowest dream.

Pretty simple. If a villager has any questions let us know but we're both pretty beat up and logging off the night (mood is bad) but ye.
I want Silver to agree to this as they should have no problem with it if they're real.
In post 2725, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: (I wouldn't be shocked if dream hijack was real but I don't know if reveal and pick are both hijack etc depends how much the mafia is loved but if they rly have no way to stop us they're just outted)
In post 2751, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2748, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Also apparently wolves misplayed?
I asked ffery some questions
I got answers I am unhappy with
I'm tilted and my personal interest in seeing this game to it's conclusion is 0.
VOTE: silver ravens
I think that Catgirl Chipotle thought they would be able to reveal a dream with their power as well. At some point they switched the confirmation method from
picking
a dream to
revealing
a dream. Their intention would have been to force reveal the top dream with their role and argue that they revealed that normally and only the dream portion was affected.

Their second post here is more setup to what they are planning, their third post they seem to be upset about something.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:39 am

Post by Sunflower »

i don't feel great about this

i want to look for who feels like potentially viable partners because i don't really have a good sense of that since catgirls/ravens obviously aren't paired

the double vote thing does definitely feel like a Plan i guess

it does feel to me like catgirls reaction is at least partly genuine so if they are scum then i think something went wrong/wasn't expected

enchant is probably my strongest townread rn

my brain is not very good rn i will try to revisit later

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:54 am

Post by Sunflower »

ah wait

i guess one possibility is that scum catgirls didn't have a lot of time to plan around the dreamer claim and so they felt they had to cc reactionarily without fully checking things out for how they would deal with it. since they probably would have known ravens was the dreamer but might not have expected a claim

and at the time believed they could steal the dreaming power (? i guess this is a two part thing, if dreaming was also redirected last night?) in order to "confirm" themselves, and pass it off as them controlling the dreaming normally

from the way they were posting in moonrise that's what i expected to happen

but if they learned at some point that the dream stealing would look visibly different to the thread, then they'd have to change their plan to just get some scum power and would probably be frustrated that their original plan didn't work

im not sure if that makes sense actually idk

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:34 am

I think if the logic you're coming too is that us as a wolf would just. . .not have a plan coming into the phase that's sort of insane given we had at least 4 days to plan this over ya know?

I also think if anyone reads Alisae posts and think those can come from scum that's also ??? I had to log off myself because Dunn tried to use something that makes me very uncomfortable out of game against me so like yeah if they want to win this cc so badly for their mafia ego go for it ig.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:36 am

I think it is also just Von/Raven at the moment because Town Drew would be hard defending me at this point like, anyone can tell this isn't my wolf game. I think Silver came in knowing they had something they could do and I quite frankly also did because why would you cc when there are 10 dif ways to clear yourself. I should've probably let Alisae claim sooner although if that happened kiri would've went over and we die in the night so meh I don't feel so bad.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:37 am

Also um yeah expect only me posting for the rest of this phase for obvious reasons.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:41 am

I'm trying to remove myself from the cc and see it from a mostly unbiased viewpoint and I guess the part that's making me confused on why this is such a hard choice for you guys is we've openly proven we're the dreamer with a soft that I told Dan about.

We passed a reaction test we couldn't have known unless we were the dreamer and then Silver outright failed it as stated before.

And if Alisae is a wolf they had to fake. . .that vs Silver who is trying to claim "oh we were hijacked"

So, let us ignore everything for the time being and focus on the hijack part.

They already said they were hijacked once, now they're claiming they were hijacked again.

Look at every role. Every one we've done so far what do they have in common: They were 1-shot.

Even the flipped wolf role was 1 shot minus the mech part where you can hunt the dreamer.

So do you randomly think, this one part of the story were 2 of the same type of role exist are on a wolf and that makes Silver's story true and it's a random 2-shot type role and the mod did it for giggles.

Or:

They're just lying again.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:42 am

When you have to jump through so many hoops like Silver does to come to the truth it's more likely it's fake.

I just want everyone to think that over to themselves please, look at how we played look at what Silver is trying to proclaim to be the truth and I think you should be able to get to the same ad correct answer here. I can answer questions if you have some, but I really cannot think of what else I could possibly say here.

Besides the fact I don't think we would've made the cc as a wolf? Dependns on parter of course but ehhhh.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:45 am

So Drew, do you think we're a wolf here? I want to hear from you and not Black's thoughts. Yours.

If you think I'm a wolf here I really do not believe you and this is my only chance I'm gonna give you before I just agree with Alisae's read on you.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:09 am

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2762, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Dunn tried to use something that makes me very uncomfortable out of game against me
I misunderstood what you were saying.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:18 am

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2765, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Look at every role. Every one we've done so far what do they have in common: They were 1-shot.
This isn't true.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:21 am

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2766, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Besides the fact I don't think we would've made the cc as a wolf? Dependns on parter of course but ehhhh.
You were likely the elimination today and the cc gives you a chance.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:25 am

Post by Von Payne »

Mariah comes across as really desperate here especially after her outburst on the previous pages

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:26 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2767, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: So Drew, do you think we're a wolf here? I want to hear from you and not Black's thoughts. Yours.

If you think I'm a wolf here I really do not believe you and this is my only chance I'm gonna give you before I just agree with Alisae's read on you.
This is such a weird threat that I only think comes from scum. "Townread us or we'll change our read on you!"

Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:30 am

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2769, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2765, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Look at every role. Every one we've done so far what do they have in common: They were 1-shot.
This isn't true.
The hider was 1-shot.
The inventor could be used 3 times and presumably hands out 1-shot abilities.
The mafia flip had a 1-shot strongman plus a repeatable ability to search for deep sleepers.
The Dream Revealer could be used repeatedly
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:33 am

In post 2772, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2767, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: So Drew, do you think we're a wolf here? I want to hear from you and not Black's thoughts. Yours.

This is such a weird threat that I only think comes from scum. "Townread us or we'll change our read on you!"

Our read hasn't changed on you. I'm just making Drew take a stance so I know how to read the rest of the game because Drew should never be wolfreading us here. If I'm wrong, I want Drew to prove it to me.

Or, I just want to be removed of any doubt.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”