the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:24 am

Post by the worst »

In post 948, Black wrote: I'm at an impasse because I don't want to be faded but I'm in my Lazy Era so I don't have energy or motivation to do much -_-
I think there's merit in this impasse being acknowledged. ur not really advancing the tangled corkboard of this solve, it still feels like you're on episode 2 of 8 or something a bit. maybe that's not alignment indicative.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:36 am

Post by Klick »

In post 945, Dannflor wrote: i don’t think the worst makes the case PC can still be scum after his claim if he is scum

that’s the type of brainfart conspiracy that comes from an outrageous townie
Didn't you just say the opposite of this to me though
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:38 am

Post by Klick »

In post 904, Dannflor wrote:
In post 872, Klick wrote: I think duck's take of 'PC's just caught scum claiming PR' is kind of silly and I lean towards him not doing it as scum
I kind of think the opposite
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:46 am

Post by Black »

In post 950, the worst wrote:
In post 948, Black wrote: I'm at an impasse because I don't want to be faded but I'm in my Lazy Era so I don't have energy or motivation to do much -_-
I think there's merit in this impasse being acknowledged. ur not really advancing the tangled corkboard of this solve, it still feels like you're on episode 2 of 8 or something a bit. maybe that's not alignment indicative.
Eh, idk about all this. More like I'm on episode 8 but episodes 1-7 are a little fuzzy and I don't have the time or energy to re-watch them. I think I'm doing ok. I could just be doing better
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:50 am

Post by the worst »

I think you missed the point of me assessing your alignment here. Idk if it's deliberate or not.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:52 am

Post by Klick »

In post 949, the worst wrote: We might actually want to have a conversation about whether or not we just yeet NM at some point.

I'm going to explain something Black hasn't noticed so Black please don't click on this.

Spoiler: no black
there are two loud voices in my brain, one saying Black is town and one saying Black is scum. I still like most of my townreads and I'm still not really committed to my POE. like if it's not Black who is it??

I felt so right on townplosion I don't want to start considering him seriously. I think NM's ceejay associatives are more clearing than Black's but potentially not clearing-clearing. We've probably had all the content we're gonna get from him this game. Are we going to kick ourselves at some point if he's alive for a long time?
Play a game for me worst

Look at NM's interactions with ceejay in isolation from the rest of the game

What is your actual opinion on them? Are they NM!town interacting with scum? Are they two buddies? Or is it indeterminate on any meaningful level?

Either it is sufficient to consider NM as town off his ceejay approach or it isn't. Right now my answer is that it isn't very meaningful to me one way or another. I don't really vibe with the take that NM's approach makes him *kinda maybe town*. And I also agree with you that I don't really feel comfortable just kind of letting NM slide by without more solid conclusions irt alignment.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:55 am

Post by Klick »

I have a horrible brain fog. It feels like I'm like disassociating or something. I can keep a train of thought on like logical stuff but nothing is coming together properly.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:02 pm

Post by Black »

In post 131, the worst wrote: hhhmmmmm

VOTE: Bingle
In post 135, ceejayvinoya wrote: VOTE: Bingle I like this more right now
In post 143, implosion wrote: VOTE: Klick
In post 144, the worst wrote: VOTE: Klick
In post 152, the worst wrote:
In post 145, implosion wrote: why
when Bingle posted again I remembered that wagoning Bingle for tenuous reasons early on day one is kind of like, a tepid approach to solving Bingle's alignment

I also didn't really like cjv joining that wagon w/o really engaging with anything else and honestly I could vote cjv but I don't think it's time yet.

which leads me to look for a better option and I haven't worked either you or Klick out yet so joining you seemed like a treat

wbu
152 feels like a scum post

It's a bit of an over-explanation to jumping off of Bingle as soon as ceejay put the wagon at 3 votes. I also hate the middle line where tw flirts with voting for ceejay but doesn't because it wasn't time apparently?

I think this and the whole interaction with ceejay around this feels unnatural
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 955, Klick wrote:
In post 949, the worst wrote: We might actually want to have a conversation about whether or not we just yeet NM at some point.

I'm going to explain something Black hasn't noticed so Black please don't click on this.

Spoiler: no black
there are two loud voices in my brain, one saying Black is town and one saying Black is scum. I still like most of my townreads and I'm still not really committed to my POE. like if it's not Black who is it??

I felt so right on townplosion I don't want to start considering him seriously. I think NM's ceejay associatives are more clearing than Black's but potentially not clearing-clearing. We've probably had all the content we're gonna get from him this game. Are we going to kick ourselves at some point if he's alive for a long time?
Play a game for me worst

Look at NM's interactions with ceejay in isolation from the rest of the game

What is your actual opinion on them? Are they NM!town interacting with scum? Are they two buddies? Or is it indeterminate on any meaningful level?

Either it is sufficient to consider NM as town off his ceejay approach or it isn't. Right now my answer is that it isn't very meaningful to me one way or another. I don't really vibe with the take that NM's approach makes him *kinda maybe town*. And I also agree with you that I don't really feel comfortable just kind of letting NM slide by without more solid conclusions irt alignment.
I kinda wrangle with this constantly!! I don't know. I don't know if they're authentic or NM is being funny. I do think reflexively bussing cjv to defend you is pretty wild. I do think NM is smarter than people give it credit for and he's capable of it as scum.

I'mma have to reread his ISO later for ur game but believe me this is something that's on my mind!!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:04 pm

Post by Klick »

I am reading your worst analysis with interest Black but am not in a place to evaluate it in a satisfying way
Keep doing what you're doing and I'll engage later
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by Black »

In post 954, the worst wrote: I think you missed the point of me assessing your alignment here. Idk if it's deliberate or not.
I think you were saying my solving was NAI but I was a little confused by that. I found it more interesting that you seemed to be somewhat dismissive of my impact on the game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 951, Klick wrote:
In post 945, Dannflor wrote: i don’t think the worst makes the case PC can still be scum after his claim if he is scum

Didn't you just say the opposite of this to me though
yes

i originally thought it crossed the line of being unbelievable and likely faked for town cred

understanding that the worst misunderstood which role PC was claiming and being able to track that through his posts changed my mind
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:10 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't have a lot to react with to being cased. I know it's wrong, and I think some aspects of it are obtuse, but I'm also not solving my own alignment.

I'd rather be more confident if I'm a likely lim candidate but it is what it is
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:11 pm

Post by Black »

In post 959, Klick wrote: I am reading your worst analysis with interest Black but am not in a place to evaluate it in a satisfying way
Keep doing what you're doing and I'll engage later
Unfortunately I only have a small window after work to get on my PC and analyze things. That's my life these days. I've been struggling to take advantage of this window lately, so I resort to live posting on mobile and try to have an impact that way

The rest of the analysis will have to wait
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:13 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 947, Black wrote:

That's not a super compelling argument for me. It's not hard to act townie as scum
yes i know

this is a specific argument that I think would be much more unlikely for scum to think about naturally come to
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:20 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: not mafia
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by the worst »

sure
VOTE: NM
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:31 pm

Post by Aureal »

This pile of names is actually pretty neatly stacked- it's a little weird how organized it is:

Face off
: a Tale of
Lupine
Cannibalism

Votecount 2.04

Not_Mafia (2/4)
-> Dannflor (), the worst ()
the worst (2/4)
-> Political Clout (), Black ()
Political Clout (1/4)
-> Not_Mafia ()

Not Voting (2)
-> Klick, implosion

The day deadline is 7 days ((expired on 2024-04-12 00:43:03) remaining).
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 839, the worst wrote: promise you'll sheep me in f3?
hypothetically speaking of course
VOTE: the worst
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:47 am

Post by the worst »

have a nice day nm
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:49 am

Post by Klick »

I'd like a proper response from duck to before either of these wagons are hammered.

PEdit: oh hello
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:51 am

Post by the worst »

I keep starting it then leaving then coming back and going to type something and getting bored. I guess it's interesting and it's a conversation starter and at some points I felt like it was meaningful but when push comes to shove I don't think it's as significant as the reasons I townread anyone I townread.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:51 am

Post by the worst »

I guess the game was a little unnatural to me because I really just allow myself to get caught up in surface level feelings then change my mind on them dramatically every 30 minutes but I tried
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:59 am

Post by Klick »

I find it hard to relate but I know you're far from the only player who operates like this

Can I get like, a reads list from you? Even if it's just like a right now vibe thing. What does the worst's mind map of this game look like right now
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:18 am

Post by the worst »

worst
PC unfortunately
Klick
Dannflor/implosion
Black/NM ig

I suppose if ceejay's partner didn't do anything absurd then I have to deal with the idea that someone I townread is scum despite not really looking aligned with ceejay and I don't think it's natural to get there rn

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”