Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:05 pm

Post by Sunflower »

ydra can we talk sometime

:blossom:
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:53 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 2874, Sunflower wrote: i think on play it's still really hard for me to imagine a world where this isn't scum!catgirls

the mech makes things harder for me to parse but maybe it's just getting in the way

I agree but im town
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2875, Sunflower wrote: ydra can we talk sometime

yes start us off
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:36 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2877, Ydrasse wrote:

yes start us off
what's up with your read on us

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2878, Sunflower wrote:

yes start us off

it’s probably marginal concern right now i’m a little troubled by all of the slips and strange thoughts like about the 1v1 but idk. at a certain point i do have to figure out a second wolf so ehhh?
rereading i’ve been more focused on the cc slots. had a whim to vote outside of it for a while but then no one is apparently dreamer anymore oopsies

also i think one of your heads did a large post in twilight that i felt was sort of case-y or narrative-y at times but other than that i’m a void
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:50 am

Post by Von Payne »

I think Jupiter and fire being on opposite ends of the Catgirl/Silver Ravens 1v1 is hella scummy. Much like Catgirls' split on the Von/Kirigiri 1v1

It feels like fake dissonance being weaponized for an agenda

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:51 am

Post by Von Payne »

Catgirls -> Sunflower probably just wins the game
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i probably need to read those parts of the game more closely and not in iso context but i feel like this game sucks because everyone has had weird ideas and reads and has pushed miselims and figuring out who was sincere is ack
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:21 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2879, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2878, Sunflower wrote:

yes start us off

it’s probably marginal concern right now i’m a little troubled by all of the slips and strange thoughts like about the 1v1 but idk. at a certain point i do have to figure out a second wolf so ehhh?
rereading i’ve been more focused on the cc slots. had a whim to vote outside of it for a while but then no one is apparently dreamer anymore oopsies

also i think one of your heads did a large post in twilight that i felt was sort of case-y or narrative-y at times but other than that i’m a void
for me i guess trying to figure out second wolf is occupying a large portion of my mind so i was wondering what your thoughts were on that. since for me i think who that could be affects my read on the 1v1 so in my reading im giving it the same importance

i think also it's fairly easy for my brain to want to fill you in as a scum partner here particularly when you're not as forthcoming with your thoughts, but if you are town then i think i am probably better able to find that through direct engagement

i also idk i just think you can read me if you're town and i think you as wolf would benefit from having your read on our slot be in a nebulous state so i would like it to be de-nebulified if possible

i did make a large post that was case-y and narrative-y but that was bc i felt like i needed to bc scum killed all the case-y town people and so i thought we were gonna just run over

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:26 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2880, Von Payne wrote: I think Jupiter and fire being on opposite ends of the Catgirl/Silver Ravens 1v1 is hella scummy. Much like Catgirls' split on the Von/Kirigiri 1v1

these are substantially different situations. the catgirls split you were right i think, that was scummy because it benefits them heavily, alisae could hard push kyoko and then after a townflip maria can show up and push the other side

here that benefit pretty obviously doesn't apply. can you elaborate on your thought process on what the agenda is that you think the dissonance is being weaponized for?

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:49 am

Post by Sunflower »

like idk i think if we were scum here then i would be fully informed of the gamestate and i would know what the ideal path to victory here is and i would have been planning how to reach that for a while

i can't really think of a world where dissonance in this situation would help with that possible plan so im not sure what makes you think that it would

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:51 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t think i can really illuminate my read on you atm sunflower because i am utterly Lost this game as of this moment like i feel it should be really obvious to me but my brain is rejecting it

i guess i see it as like two teams or something but even then the hydra dissonance makes it not so neat and that’s ick and just

i hate this game!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:58 am

Post by Sunflower »

okay yeah idk i understand the struggle of it

i think i felt most grounded in the game on day 1 and then since then it's been hard. finding town confidently here especially has been hard for me

if you have any questions or anything that you think would help then lmk

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:51 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2879, Ydrasse wrote: at a certain point i do have to figure out a second wolf so ehhh?
In post 2886, Ydrasse wrote: i guess i see it as like two teams or something but even then the hydra dissonance makes it not so neat and that’s ick and just
these feel like different mindsets to me

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m unsure how tbqh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:00 am

Post by Sunflower »

maybe im misunderstanding then idk

what do you mean by two teams

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:04 am

Post by Ydrasse »

fmpov it broadly was aligning as you/catgirls vs payne/ravens (i do not ever vote enchant this game probably) but it’s more muddled than i thought. that the game would fall into two camps makes sense to me if there is a double voter in play where you can Almost always brute force if things work out well the day prior
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

oh another random thought is that i’m p uncomfortable with wolf catgirls posting what they did today and thag was why i was slightly leaning town on them but i think that it could be wolf frustration too at not being able to do the doublevote today
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:24 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2884, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2880, Von Payne wrote: I think Jupiter and fire being on opposite ends of the Catgirl/Silver Ravens 1v1 is hella scummy. Much like Catgirls' split on the Von/Kirigiri 1v1

these are substantially different situations. the catgirls split you were right i think, that was scummy because it benefits them heavily, alisae could hard push kyoko and then after a townflip maria can show up and push the other side

here that benefit pretty obviously doesn't apply. can you elaborate on your thought process on what the agenda is that you think the dissonance is being weaponized for?

Well it seems pretty clear to me. If you are partnered with either Catgirls or Silver Ravens then your win con is to not get faded after your scum buddy does. I think showing visible dissonance and putting yourself on either side of the 1v1 does two things. One it allows you to vote either way depending on which way the wind blows. This is beneficial because you can just win the game now if the votes go the right way. Two it gives you an out tomorrow if your buddy is faded. You can just blame wanting to go for the conf townie on dissonance

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:26 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2891, Ydrasse wrote: fmpov it broadly was aligning as you/catgirls vs payne/ravens (i do not ever vote enchant this game probably) but it’s more muddled than i thought. that the game would fall into two camps makes sense to me if there is a double voter in play where you can Almost always brute force if things work out well the day prior
i guess i thought that if you were sorting the game into two camps then sorting among the others can help resolve the 1v1, so reading for both can be useful. and also resolving the 1v1 points you to where the second wolf is so the "i guess at some point i have to find the second wolf" didn't make sense to me with that mindset

but if it's more muddled then maybe not

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:27 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2892, Ydrasse wrote: oh another random thought is that i’m p uncomfortable with wolf catgirls posting what they did today and thag was why i was slightly leaning town on them but i think that it could be wolf frustration too at not being able to do the doublevote today
i also felt unsure that would come from a wolf and that was a big part of me having doubts there

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:27 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2885, Sunflower wrote: like idk i think if we were scum here then i would be fully informed of the gamestate and i would know what the ideal path to victory here is and i would have been planning how to reach that for a while

i can't really think of a world where dissonance in this situation would help with that possible plan so im not sure what makes you think that it would

I think your ideal path to victory would be what I just outlined and the dissonance is involved in that path. If the solve is just Catgirls/you then Jupiter wanting to vote Silver Ravens is a pretty decent way to try and just win the game now

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2894, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2891, Ydrasse wrote: fmpov it broadly was aligning as you/catgirls vs payne/ravens (i do not ever vote enchant this game probably) but it’s more muddled than i thought. that the game would fall into two camps makes sense to me if there is a double voter in play where you can Almost always brute force if things work out well the day prior
i guess i thought that if you were sorting the game into two camps then sorting among the others can help resolve the 1v1, so reading for both can be useful. and also resolving the 1v1 points you to where the second wolf is so the "i guess at some point i have to find the second wolf" didn't make sense to me with that mindset

but if it's more muddled then maybe not

ahh i understand more now the disconnect
i don’t think it’s as clean cut as i wanted it to be versus the start of the day and atp it feels more like everyone wants to kill catgirls which is hm. bussing i guess? makes it harder to find last wolf but even then i don’t know how much of reads are mechanical cc stuff versus everything else
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:26 am

If you have questions feel free to ask but I don't really know what else to say besides if Silver can win over outright being caught in a lie and us having proven softs kudos ig.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:27 am

I think the 2v1 attack of Von/Silver is rly gross but that's a topic for later.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”