Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:56 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2648, JacksonVirgo wrote: You caught a tracker soft that was so good even I didn’t know I said it
lmao
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:57 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2647, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2644, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2263, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Spoiler:
I have two running theories in my mind, it depends on one assumption which is why Ydrasse was killed in particular. It's either my initial assumption which was a low-info kill, and them HEM's which would be an attempted PR-snipe. I personally think it's a strong combination of both.

Low Info Kill

In the world where Ydrasse was a low info kill, it would mean that the scum would be okay with the outcome Snivy's flip would have, considering HEM and myself were the primary pushback against a
scum flip
and the primary pusher (Kay, and to a lesser degree ketchup) had not been shot it means that they feel the game benefits to keep those people alive or that the scum simply cannot kill them (because they
are
them).

Hard pushing against a scum flip looks bad in all worlds, meaning the scum must have felt comfortable not killing those who would otherwise be extremely hard to eliminate when they themselves (HEM/JV) would be at a more severe risk. So from that line of thinking, that removes both HEM and myself from the scum pool. I called this out twice in the moment but Flush's actions also doesn't make sense with this assumption either, as they were town-reading both me and HEM going into today so the only way they're scum is if they thought the remaining town would just happen to take the push over which doesn't make sense if this kill was made for the reason to segment jv/hem further.

Guess who made this exact solve?

Spoiler:
In post 2041, ketchup777 wrote: this would leave my pool in jackson/hem, maybe flush.

Attempted PR Snipe

If the kill was made as an attempted PR snipe, which upon thinking further about HEM's thoughts I feel that this almost certainly has to do with it as otherwise I feel one of Kay/Ketchup would have been shot as it wouldn't affect the game too much with the mindset of keeping the game in the state that it's in. I feel the remaining scum making this kill in particular forces the remaining scum to have been thinking, at least a little bit substantially. Their focus being on finding PR is a strong hook as I believe one player has been playing, speaking and acting in a way that is almost entirely built upon finding the PRs. Guess who?

Ketchup's PR Hunting Mentality

I believe Ketchup's behaviour surrounding Flush in particular is the strongest thing that made me realise that they're the wolf this game. I believe with the logic that scum did kill to try and snipe the PR, the game-state benefitted them substantially I feel they felt they had the wiggle room to push a bit riskier socially to find who the PRs actually are. Their behaviour is weird surrounding Flush and pushing him to claim, I feel that they've already either deduced or even checked them if it's the rolecop world that Flush was not a PR and thus was not interested in pushing them because it simply
did not benefit
them to do so. They want to spread their wings out and get as much information as they can.

Anybody should be able to attest that they've been incredibly PR focused the entire game, which if that's just because I was the one that's always trying to shut down that conversation or call him out on it but it's been a repeated issue with him. I feel the reluctance on voting out Flush is obvious, Kay even called that out specifically and I believe it's because of this. I feel like his behaviour and his words don't line up properly. He makes it try to seem like he's okay with the wagon, he put Flush/Zach as his pool but he is also acting completely contradictory as it's very clear he actively
does not want flush

Spoiler:
In post 2206, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2205, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 2204, ketchup777 wrote: hellooooo?
You backed off so now he won’t claim. Who would you rather vote?
maybe zach or I might come back to flush tomorrow i just wanted to see some stuff from zach and purple today before we blasted flush
In post 2219, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2216, Purplemango wrote:
In post 2048, ketchup777 wrote: i just think there are better places to lim, today at least
Who would you prefer to vote out right now?
Zach or Flush, but will check over Jackson and hem again at some point.

Shortly after this in his ISO, he had this awful progression showcasing his mentality of actively rejecting the idea of pushing flush even though he is very much in his solve and has not claimed (with Kay and I both being pretty headstrong about wanting to resolve that slot through a claim). His behaviour once again insinuates that he only wants to appear like he wants to push him (or wants to have him as a backup elim later when the information gathering phase is over and he wants to solidify an actual wagon)

Spoiler:
In post 2230, ketchup777 wrote: ik i messed up I’m back on flush nowwww
In post 2241, ketchup777 wrote: who would join me on a zach wagon?
In post 2245, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2242, zachheus wrote: Try it and find out!
VOTE: zach

There's also the behaviour around Flush's wagon earlier in the day where he felt reluctant to push Flush but even at that he clearly didn't have the mindset of finding scum. It was to get the claim and then jump off.
that's literally what these posts insinuate is his mindset here

Spoiler:

In post 2139, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2136, zachheus wrote: Not sure what to think but I won't be hammering. I have to go back and read things but I'm busy for the night sorry
yeah let’s not hammer until flush claims unless they outright refuse
In post 2140, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2137, JacksonVirgo wrote: Ketchup, how strong is your purple read?
strong enough to keep flush at E-1

Spoiler: Other PR hunting behaviour
In post 2024, ketchup777 wrote: Is it not sketchy of you to ask why I said that, trying to hunt our PRs?
In post 2012, ketchup777 wrote: jackson better turn up with a redcheck
In post 1985, ketchup777 wrote: yeah lets not massclaim, i thought hypoclaim could be ok but i dont know if its worth the risk

Obfuscating the real reason for killing Ydrasse

Spoiler: Reference Posts
In post 2183, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2173, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2115, JacksonVirgo wrote: NKA is me assuming Ydrasse was a low-info kill because the scum liked the position they assumed D2 would start with. Which I would assume is exactly what is happening
I’ll comment on it then.

This is an interesting theory. I think it’s possible scum thought that since Ydrasse is an experienced player, her lying low could have suggested a PR (I hate this like of analysis yet other people seem to like it sooo…). Also they feared shooting me/KJQ in case we were protected. trying to work out which scumteam (A, B or C) it comes from I suppose
In post 2178, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2173, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2115, JacksonVirgo wrote: NKA is me assuming Ydrasse was a low-info kill because the scum liked the position they assumed D2 would start with. Which I would assume is exactly what is happening
I’ll comment on it then.

This is an interesting theory. I think it’s possible scum thought that since Ydrasse is an experienced player, her lying low could have suggested a PR (I hate this like of analysis yet other people seem to like it sooo…). Also they feared shooting me/KJQ in case we were protected. trying to work out which scumteam (A, B or C) it comes from I suppose
If scum were killing just based on experience, why wasn't HEM or myself shot? We were all on a similar enough wavelength, why shoot the person easiest to actually eliminate. Chances are it wasn't because of a PR-read because to shoot Ydrasse, I would assume they would have to be pretty confident and it just was wrong so idk. My mind is going straight to low-info shot because nobody was really focusing them at all to any reasonable degree.

I think neither Purple nor Zach makes that kill. I don't think Kay does either. HEM doesn't make that kill, nor do I (I'd have killed Kay here). The remainder is you/flush
Ydrasse had the combo of r xperience and lying low. You and hem have not lied low (good, stay active! you are doing well and are on the money!).
In my first game, thomith‘s mini normal, I read mafia PT and outworlder pushed for the Delta kill because he was confident Delta was PR, yet he was wrong there. It’s possible a similar thing happened here.

I hadn’t really thought about who I would NK but to do a beacon of honesty I’ll think about it here now, assuming I didn’t know which of the 9 setups it was which is obviously not going to be true but anyway).

I would probably avoid killing kay. If I were a protective, kay is who I would protect. I might go for you, jackson, to shake things up and I don’t think you would be protected.

This is a pretty nonsensical analysis of what has happened and it feels like they're trying to push the conversation AWAY from talking about the reason Ydrasse was shot. Experience/Lying Low is the reason he believes ydrasse was shot when a scum flip happened, meaning an optimal kill for positioning is NECESSARY. He tries backing this up with an example immediately which makes me feel this was calculated. This entire post feels calculated, and also extremely out of touch of the gamestate so I feel this is an attempt to hide the fact that the kill was made for a specific reason (which I had spoken about above). The first quote of this quote tree also links to his pr-hunting mindset I called out earlier.

The fact it feels calculated but this post exists is insane
In post 2054, ketchup777 wrote: ah yeah i didn't even think about NKA

Unnatural Fixation on his (future) Scum Game + Regular Inconsistencies

I've argued this when I was pushing him day one, but I feel he is unnaturally and overly fixated on making statements for his future scum games or what a scum mindset would have. I feel this is his attempt at distancing himself from his own scum mindset as "why would scum talk about scum this much" or something along those lines.

Spoiler:
In post 2179, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2177, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 2176, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2172, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 2150, ketchup777 wrote: wolves are in {jackson, zachson, flush, hem}. I just need to get one of you out of this poollll
Replace Jack with purple and that’s where I’m at.
replace? why not just add purple in. do you really 100% think it’s not jackson?
I think you and Jackson are both in a place where I wouldn’t vote you until it was 3 people left and I’d need some sort of come-to-jesus moment.
brb organising my night kills to get to that ElO

There's been a few layers of inconsistencies they've had. Most notably when they said I was cleared through interaction from skitter but happened to just randomly ignore that later, even when I asked a question to gauge that in particular (too lazy to find the quotes) but here's another inconsistency
Spoiler: Inconsistency 1
In post 1964, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1962, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1957, ketchup777 wrote: Ydrasse was going to be in my pool for today though so I need to reevaluate
Mine too honestly so the kill is kinda odd. I feel like scum knows you and I are probably cleared and we’d be pushing those off the wagon. Unless they were sure (incorrectly) ydra had a PR, killing her was a bad idea because if scum didn’t vote their partner, the pool is small. She was the only vote on snivy that we could really see as sus.
i think it was probs a mix of PR hunting and fearing they hit a protect
In post 2054, ketchup777 wrote: ah yeah i didn't even think about NKA
Inconsistencies, PR hunting and obfuscation? how am I going to get out of this one
It was super fun to write honestly
It was super fun to read as well, sorry I didn’t give it a proper reply, I panicked and thought by the time I replied it would seem like my fakeclaim was stalling to think of the best fakeclaim. I should’ve just talked out of it and not fakeclaimed probs. but hindsighttt
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:58 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 2649, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i think you panicked immediately from the wall post. this isn't necessarily a death sentence. the counter to this is strong AtE, slurs, derogatory statements, and excessive discussion of real-life issues. works every time.
taking notes
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:58 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2649, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i think you panicked immediately from the wall post. this isn't necessarily a death sentence. the counter to this is strong AtE, slurs, derogatory statements, and excessive discussion of real-life issues. works every time.
In post 2650, JacksonVirgo wrote: Especially slurs
ahaha I hope I never get to this. But you’re right I panicked
zachheus
zachheus
he/him
Townie
zachheus
he/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:00 am

Post by zachheus »

In post 2639, ketchup777 wrote: Zach you played well, I hope you play another game soon!
I need to be less SKETCHY!!!!
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:03 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2655, zachheus wrote:
In post 2639, ketchup777 wrote: Zach you played well, I hope you play another game soon!
it was the fact you agreed with so many people I was concerned you were going for the simultaneous megapocketing. but you weren’t
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:04 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 2656, ketchup777 wrote:
it was the fact you agreed with so many people I was concerned you were going for the simultaneous megapocketing. but you weren’t
Maybe we were just all right!! Ever think of that?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:05 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2657, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 2656, ketchup777 wrote:
Maybe we were just all right!! Ever think of that?
impossible
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:07 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

everyone's going to be sketchy in a game like this. honestly, i think you played fine anyway and you don't have to know what to say every time. you weren't immediately eliminated and your reads weren't that bad. sometimes that's enough. overtime, you'll have the confidence to try and do stuff - which i think is what you need to improve on. you haven't done this game because i think you don't have confidence yet. but next game, i think you'll start doing stuff. or don't, be like ydrasse this game and try to be a killbait and occasionally drop insight here and there.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:08 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

Just don’t be like me
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:10 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 2639, ketchup777 wrote: hem+dragon I misread your slot from both of you. so oops that’s on me
No problem (I just saw this now). It happens. But! Try and learn from it.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”