Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:21 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3271, Sunflower wrote: where did you come up with the idea that jupiter scumread ravens and then pretended it never happened? bc if you were actually reading through the iso and analyzing when you said that i think it's really clear that didn't happen

bad memory happens obviously but if you're relying on memory here to state things as if they definitively happened that way then ......

:blossom:
I was moreso referring to how SR mentioned a few times that your slot is sus but he never acts on it and doesn't ever seem interested in actually sorting you

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

Post by Sunflower »

well yeah he was scum of course he wasn't genuinely interested in sorting us ???

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:23 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3276, Sunflower wrote: well yeah he was scum of course he wasn't genuinely interested in sorting us ???

He showed genuine interest in sorting other people, or at least faking it. That same energy doesn't apply to you

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 3277, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3276, Sunflower wrote: well yeah he was scum of course he wasn't genuinely interested in sorting us ???

He showed genuine interest in sorting other people, or at least faking it. That same energy doesn't apply to you

claim evidence reasoning rn
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:26 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 3274, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3269, Sunflower wrote:
In post 3266, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3265, Sunflower wrote: this is a really interesting interpretation of my towngame
Do you disagree?

yea??? you’ve literally seen me be rlly confident and incorrect about my reads before idk where all of this is coming from. but at least i’ve never been wrong in ELO before, so at least i can be confident about this
I think there's a distinct difference in the conviction you display in your scum game as opposed to your town game

claim evidence reasoning
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:27 am

Post by Von Payne »

Jupiter this is like the 3rd time you've demanded evidence from me. I'm not here to prove to you that you're scum

If Enchant or Ydra disagree with the assessment they can interact with me about it

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:33 am

Post by Sunflower »

well ok maybe consider that i want you to elaborate on your interpretation of my meta because i’m self centered
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:37 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3281, Sunflower wrote: well ok maybe consider that i want you to elaborate on your interpretation of my meta because i’m self centered
If Jupiter were town here and actually thought I was 100% scum then this wouldn't even cross his mind. He would be thinking that I'm making up the meta argument to make him seem scummy

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:39 am

Post by Von Payne »

Ok I have to go for a bit. I pinged Drew in our PT because I really want his thoughts here

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 3282, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3281, Sunflower wrote: well ok maybe consider that i want you to elaborate on your interpretation of my meta because i’m self centered
If Jupiter were town here and actually thought I was 100% scum then this wouldn't even cross his mind. He would be thinking that I'm making up the meta argument to make him seem scummy

no, i do think this, but since you are dead set in not engaging with me i've just decided to not argue with you
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:46 am

Post by Sunflower »

i do think that you have applied my meta incorrectly in the past and you've done it here again
like you say that i'm not confident as town in my pushes when i have been like, very sure about lots of my pushes in the past. like in open 904 i partnered black and dann despite them being tvt, partnering political clout and ranger, calling out hellbooks in elo, my only correct scumreads were on ranger and hellbooks but i was incredibly confident on all of these
and i was incredibly confident on my catgirls/silver read so i'm not sure why you think this confidence makes me scummy when i have been, in your own words, "nervous" as scum
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:48 am

Post by Sunflower »

also like i've only had one scumgame while i have two completed towngames so i'm not even sure where this is coming from, my first game on this site where i knew no one at all except for one of my scumpartners and both my buddies got limmed consecutively day one and day two.... so is using that game and generalizing it as my typical scumplay really a fair assesment? no
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:50 am

Post by Sunflower »

i know i just contradicted myself but the point is that my scum meta is non existent because i have not scum'd since and my newbie is not exactly the best thing to use to compare play between
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:50 am

Post by Sunflower »

so, yes, you're wrong on that and this is why
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:50 am

Post by Sunflower »

anyways if no one minds i'm going to talk about reasons why i'm town now because no one's asked me and i don't really want to wait for anything
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:53 am

Post by Sunflower »

or rather reasons why I cna't be scum
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:57 am

Post by Sunflower »

ok actually im busy so that'll have to wait
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:09 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 3289, Sunflower wrote: anyways if no one minds i'm going to talk about reasons why i'm town now because no one's asked me and i don't really want to wait for anything
In post 3290, Sunflower wrote: or rather reasons why I cna't be scum
I think this is more likely to come from scum than town. I think a townie with such a strong scumread on me would spend their time trying to prove I'm scum instead of trying to prove they are town

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:27 am

Post by Von Payne »

I have a feeling that Jupiter is starting to get that guilty feeling like he got in the game we were scum together where he thinks everyone is scumreading him just because one or two people were. As a result his next natural step after our interaction was to prove his innocence

Here are some quotes from our PT
Jupiter wrote:i know logically a lot of people townread me but i feel like the entire game is doing a witch hunt to find me and burn me
Jupiter wrote:i'm in a really bad fucking position rn. i wish shaddow would scumread me for an actual valid reason though
Jupiter wrote:tbf ive thought im in a "really fucking bad" position the whole game so maybe its not as bad as i think
Jupiter wrote:i wish t3 is allowed to be in this thread so he could give me a pat on the back and be like "you're the towniest player in this game go get em tiger", lying to my face but it would help encourage me i think
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:34 am

Post by Von Payne »

Town!Jupiter comes out of our interaction with a desire to catch scum!me. Scum!Jupiter comes out of our interaction with a desire to show people why he can't be scum

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:01 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 3292, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3289, Sunflower wrote: anyways if no one minds i'm going to talk about reasons why i'm town now because no one's asked me and i don't really want to wait for anything
In post 3290, Sunflower wrote: or rather reasons why I cna't be scum
I think this is more likely to come from scum than town. I think a townie with such a strong scumread on me would spend their time trying to prove I'm scum instead of trying to prove they are town

the reasons I can't be scum are the reasons you are scum, I was writing a case LOL
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:04 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 3293, Von Payne wrote: I have a feeling that Jupiter is starting to get that guilty feeling like he got in the game we were scum together where he thinks everyone is scumreading him just because one or two people were. As a result his next natural step after our interaction was to prove his innocence

Here are some quotes from our PT
Jupiter wrote:i know logically a lot of people townread me but i feel like the entire game is doing a witch hunt to find me and burn me
Jupiter wrote:i'm in a really bad fucking position rn. i wish shaddow would scumread me for an actual valid reason though
Jupiter wrote:tbf ive thought im in a "really fucking bad" position the whole game so maybe its not as bad as i think
Jupiter wrote:i wish t3 is allowed to be in this thread so he could give me a pat on the back and be like "you're the towniest player in this game go get em tiger", lying to my face but it would help encourage me i think
nah i'd win
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:05 am

Post by Sunflower »

like unironically if im scum here id be so confident here like not even
also if two people are scumreading me technically that is the entire population
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:07 pm

Post by Sunflower »

reading back i am so annoyed at myself for all the dumb reasons i kept being tempted to clear von payne

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:18 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 1643, Prism wrote:
In post 1640, Ydrasse wrote: I don’t rlly think kirigiri is a wolf tho
My order is more like Von Payne/Ravens, gap, then Catgirl/Kirigiri/Sunflower in a bunch. I decided not to spend much time on Dan, and maybe that's a mistake, but oh well.
the thing im actually maybe most annoyed about is the point where i was like "it's catgirls/dan and hmm the prism kill doesn't quite fit with that but maybe they wanted to just kill a strong voice for the sake of thread control"

nope that was not why

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”