Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6325 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:27 pm

Post by Kaguya Houraisan »

In post 6323, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Where’s she calling out your max scum range?
They said you were good scum but I don’t remember them saying you had a maximum scum range you exceeded it, I just remember that *you* said that.
The "I don't want to clear Kagerou because Kaguya would absolutely hard bus her partner in the first 15 pages of the game" part
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6326 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:31 pm

Like all of the individual tells (Stylistic tell, Good scum play, Known busser) apply to a lot of people individually; it's just that all of them together the venn diagram is a point instead of an area
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6327 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:31 pm

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

In post 6300, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 6278, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 6261, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Kagerou townreaders: pretend you're maf and you know I'm town. Is Kagerou still town in that world?
What does this even mean? If I'm mafia then I know who my teammates are, this is a nonsense question.
Ok then pretend it's Goon + Traitor and I just IC'd. I'm basically asking if you'd give a Yuuka/Reisen solve if you replaced into my slot
I don't know. I have no idea why you're scumreading my slot aside from inactivity (I assume), and it's not like I'm reading my predecessor's ISO to see how you would be reading it. Even if I were to put myself in your shoes I am biased by knwing my own role PM so that doesn't work. I'm not gonna argue you should be reading Kagerou as more town than me because. well. I am town. So I can't actually go anywhere with this hypothetical unless you're asking me to towncase myself to you but that is obviously not really possible for me.

Like, in the event you are town and Kagerou is scum then I guess I am just skill issued and jumping to bad conclusions but it does not actually change anything about my alignment.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6328 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:32 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

are you caught up Reisen?
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6329 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:36 pm

In post 6327, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 6300, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 6278, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 6261, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Kagerou townreaders: pretend you're maf and you know I'm town. Is Kagerou still town in that world?
What does this even mean? If I'm mafia then I know who my teammates are, this is a nonsense question.
Ok then pretend it's Goon + Traitor and I just IC'd. I'm basically asking if you'd give a Yuuka/Reisen solve if you replaced into my slot
I don't know. I have no idea why you're scumreading my slot aside from inactivity (I assume), and it's not like I'm reading my predecessor's ISO to see how you would be reading it. Even if I were to put myself in your shoes I am biased by knwing my own role PM so that doesn't work. I'm not gonna argue you should be reading Kagerou as more town than me because. well. I am town. So I can't actually go anywhere with this hypothetical unless you're asking me to towncase myself to you but that is obviously not really possible for me.

Like, in the event you are town and Kagerou is scum then I guess I am just skill issued and jumping to bad conclusions but it does not actually change anything about my alignment.
In post 5842, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 5840, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Well my votes slaved. So technically it does not matter. But I’d really appreciate a look at Reisen.
I already did, she's scum by POE cause normally I'd throw her in the "Not bad" pile but there's two scum here and not enough room for her to be town if you're also Town
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6330 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:38 pm

Reisen is that a yes or a no to the question of if your solve would be Yuuka/Reisen if you replaced into my slot. GTH read, I will take the bias
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6331 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:39 pm

In post 6328, Yuuka Kazami wrote: are you caught up Reisen?
No I slacked off today and didn't get anything done. Was planning on getting back to it now.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6332 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:41 pm

In post 6330, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Reisen is that a yes or a no to the question of if your solve would be Yuuka/Reisen if you replaced into my slot. GTH read, I will take the bias
Shrug. I guess. If my predecessor really was underwhelming I get why people would be scumreading my slot.

So what's your point?
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6333 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

That really is the extent of it and no matter how many times I pester them for more they won’t give it to me. :<

Well, except just now. When they kind of threw out a theory on the different types of omgus and yours is bad while I guess mine isn’t bad.
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6334 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:43 pm

I'm scumreading Kagerou and need external validation to tell if I'm being skill issued or if I'm experiencing the internal machinations of the universe to see through Kagerou where no one else can
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6335 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 6331, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
No I slacked off today and didn't get anything done. Was planning on getting back to it now.
Okay. If I stop bothering you will that help you do the reading thing. I’m very uninterested in your opinions about how scum would approach a melo situation without having read the game first.
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6336 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:44 pm

In post 6332, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 6330, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Reisen is that a yes or a no to the question of if your solve would be Yuuka/Reisen if you replaced into my slot. GTH read, I will take the bias
Shrug. I guess. If my predecessor really was underwhelming I get why people would be scumreading my slot.

So what's your point?
Are you willing to bet the game on Kagerou being town yes or no
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6337 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:49 pm

In post 6333, Yuuka Kazami wrote: That really is the extent of it and no matter how many times I pester them for more they won’t give it to me. :<

Well, except just now. When they kind of threw out a theory on the different types of omgus and yours is bad while I guess mine isn’t bad.
I could lie and do some of that talking stuff to look like I have a nuanced read if you want but those are completely useless to me because my accuracy with the thinky is worse than my accuracy with the feely and my feely is telling me Reisen is scum
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6338 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:54 pm

Through page 23. little of note that actually feels worth commenting on. Feels like there's some level of interactivity from Kagerou where they're throwing pointed remarks at both Yuuka and Kaguya. would have to track the progression there but still seems more town minded on first glance.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6339 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:55 pm

In post 6335, Yuuka Kazami wrote:
In post 6331, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
Okay. If I stop bothering you will that help you do the reading thing. I’m very uninterested in your opinions about how scum would approach a melo situation without having read the game first.
I mean if you want to stop arguing I will get back to catching up

Me I play these games because I love making stupid fucking arguments
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6340 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:07 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

I too love dumb arguments.

But I also like winning. So, I’m just going to leave you alone until you’re done.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6341 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:14 pm

In post 734, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Kagerou's play is very reactive. They're presenting it as a choice. But I don't really think it's townie. Getting in the way/being obstructive, while it makes them stick out, doesn't seem to be garnering any interpretable results.

I also think they're casually lying about minor things to hide themselves from scrutiny. It doesn't further the town's win condition.
1. This doesn't feel like a bus

2. It's also complete horsecrap maquerading as a scumread - a pile of words strung together with no basis in reality
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6342 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:19 pm

In post 753, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: Not in a position = i'm bad at the game so it won't work out

I also felt like people just weren't viewing me in a bright light to start with, and you're kinda proving my point
Seems townie. Generally not a fallback defense for scum. Maybe a few players use this type of emotional appeal but pretty rare.

That's only page 32 but it's getting late. More tomorrow hopefully.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6343 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:21 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Oh, I thought you’d read or respond to the clarifying stuff after 734, but you didn’t.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6344 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:21 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Hopefully!
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6345 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:23 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

It occurs to me that Reisen is indeed aiming for a Kaguya/Yuuka scum team so far. :3
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6346 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:32 pm

In post 6343, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Oh, I thought you’d read or respond to the clarifying stuff after 734, but you didn’t.
I have very little to say about it. Those posts Exist. They give some semblance of an explanation but none that couldn't be manufactured and do not alleviate the feeling of someone throwing words on the page in order to justify a push.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6347 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:33 pm

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 6346, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 6343, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Oh, I thought you’d read or respond to the clarifying stuff after 734, but you didn’t.
I have very little to say about it. Those posts Exist. They give some semblance of an explanation but none that couldn't be manufactured and do not alleviate the feeling of someone throwing words on the page in order to justify a push.
Uh huh. Anything on day one, just about, can be manufactured or just throwing words on a page to justify a push.
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6348 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:13 am

Post by Kagerou Imaizumi »

Got the prod. Reading Aya's ISO
awoooo !
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6349 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:16 am

Post by Kagerou Imaizumi »

In post 6255, Aya Shameimaru wrote: If Kagerou lurks to deadline and/or doesn't get replaced I might literally scream
I'm just pretty over this game. I can't find the town in the three. Gun to my head it's Yuuka but I don't know.
awoooo !

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”