farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Ah yes you are correct
Empking wrote:I PM'd it because I didn't see the second picker had made their choice and I didn't want to miss my turn.

I didn't give my 2 cents as everyone else said it better.
Basically you had nothing to say about it. Agreed with others but now today you have an issue. Proff that you didn't find it scummy in the first place. Thanks
No it doesn't.
That's your opinion. I stated mine. I've been a mod and typically PM a person but some point things out as a warning.

Still waiting for you to tell me a mod who replaces a person on the first rule infraction........

yay no one.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Empking »

farside22 wrote:Ah yes you are correct
Empking wrote:I PM'd it because I didn't see the second picker had made their choice and I didn't want to miss my turn.

Basically you had nothing to say about it. Agreed with others but now today you have an issue. Proff that you didn't find it scummy in the first place. Thanks
So you don't think other people had an issue with it pre-game.
No it doesn't.
That's your opinion. I stated mine. I've been a mod and typically PM a person but some point things out as a warning.

Still waiting for you to tell me a mod who replaces a person on the first rule infraction........

yay no one.
I'd say plenty of mods replace or mod kill people for their first infraction. I'll look for some.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Empking »

Looking through the games, please change "replaced" to "modkill" the meaning is exactly the same.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Looking through the games, please change "replaced" to "modkill" the meaning is exactly the same.
Please share with the class why they were mod killed and was it for something like writing in small print that would cause a modkill?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Empking »

Lack of posting which isn't as bad as writing in small text.

Can I comfirm that you don't thing people had a problem with your lack of waiting pre-game?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Lack of posting which isn't as bad as writing in small text.

Can I comfirm that you don't thing people had a problem with your lack of waiting pre-game?
Pregame:

Post 31 Kort pointed out the 4 hours from pst 25 to post 27 but I picked a role in post 28 which is where some of the misconception of hours came from.

Post 32: BSG echo's Korts comment

That is when I stated this:
Also note Korts I will state again I suggested the idea well over 12 hours ago and I was the only one willing to do this. It was longer then 4 hours of waiting and weekend are not my friend if you see my post per day on weekends you would know that. I for one don't trust people not to jump the line while I wait.
Day 1:

Then your post 80

That was it till

I cleared up how long I waited on Friday. You stated the following:

It was 12 hours a minute ago.

Which is not clear how it was 12 hours a minute ago when my comment was in regards to waited on Friday.

Post 97 clarifies the exact time you are complaing that I misreprested which to me shows you aren't paying attention to what the discussion is.

Post 102 Tanarin asked about not waiting longer.

So in short Korts and BSG mentioned the fact I didn't wait long. Korts stated 4 hours of waiting but seriously I mentioned the idea that morning rolled the dice at 2:21 and picked my role after 10:00. It was just about 8 hours and no one has yet to tell me what they thought is an exceptable time to wait when no one is discussion really seemed like the idea was good in the first place.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Korts »

Empking wrote:Lack of posting which isn't as bad as writing in small text.

Were you or were you not able to read what farside wrote? The point you're pushing is bullshit.
scumchat never die
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Empking »

I only saw it because Shafted quoted it. i can read black (is that the term for the text that's only seen when quoted?) doesn't make it OK.

FS; Is that a no or a yes? Post 97 is just you misrepresenting me, not clarifying where I misrepresented you. You contradicted yourself. Yay or nay.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Korts »

Empking wrote:I only saw it because Shafted quoted it. i can read black (is that the term for the text that's only seen when quoted?) doesn't make it OK.

FS; Is that a no or a yes? Post 97 is just you misrepresenting me, not clarifying where I misrepresented you. You contradicted yourself. Yay or nay.
What did shaft.ed quote from farside? Show me.
scumchat never die
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Empking »

Oh, he didn't quote from Farside. He dis respond to it though. (Note how Korts completely disregards what I was saying instead (knowing he's wrong) tries to look for technicalities. Doing both is fine, missing the first part isn't fine.)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote: FS; Is that a no or a yes? Post 97 is just you misrepresenting me, not clarifying where I misrepresented you. You contradicted yourself. Yay or nay.
I showed it as yes. I showed who stated it. Your point?
You stated it was 12 hours ago this minute. I clarified that my post was on Friday and the times I brought up the discussion in the first place.
You did misrepresent the time in my book and have yet to say how you did not misrepresent. You claimed joke after the fact. Didn't look like a joke to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
Empking wrote: FS; Is that a no or a yes? Post 97 is just you misrepresenting me, not clarifying where I misrepresented you. You contradicted yourself. Yay or nay.
I showed it as yes. I showed who stated it. Your point?
You stated it was 12 hours ago this minute. I clarified that my post was on Friday and the times I brought up the discussion in the first place.
You did misrepresent the time in my book and have yet to say how you did not misrepresent. You claimed joke after the fact. Didn't look like a joke to me.
However just to carry on a bit. They didn't say it was scummy they wanted to know why I didnt' wait longer. I clarified why I didn't wait. Subject was done. So I wouldn't say an issue just a question. You had a issue. If you see they had it as an issue that was scummy then why are they not voting me?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Korts »

Empking wrote:Oh, he didn't quote from Farside. He dis respond to it though. (Note how Korts completely disregards what I was saying instead (knowing he's wrong) tries to look for technicalities. Doing both is fine, missing the first part isn't fine.)
I'm proving the point that you could read it in the original post, without shaft.ed having to quote it. Note that you didn't actually say anything that should require me to respond, yet you attack me for not responding.
scumchat never die
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Empking »

Korts wrote:farside, why the sudden change of heart regarding your being questioned first? I mean, Empking may not have had the chance to ask any questions from you at all. You stated your desire to be asked a couple things just as I was going to sleep, and by the time I woke up, you had already chosen without any imput from anyone else. The four hour timespan between your posts 25 and 27 was not nearly enough to give Emp the chance to ask questions; looking at his posting records, his last post yesterday was four hours
before
you asked him to question you, and his first post today was two hours
after
you decided you wouldn't wait for him.
Shows that he had a problem with your lack of waiting. I agreed with this showing how I had a problem with your lack of waiting.

How can:
be read as
it was 12 hours ago this minute.
?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Empking »

Korts wrote:
Empking wrote:Oh, he didn't quote from Farside. He dis respond to it though. (Note how Korts completely disregards what I was saying instead (knowing he's wrong) tries to look for technicalities. Doing both is fine, missing the first part isn't fine.)
I'm proving the point that you could read it in the original post, without shaft.ed having to quote it. Note that you didn't actually say anything that should require me to respond, yet you attack me for not responding.
I could read the black text but that doesn't make that OK, does it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:How can:
be read as
it was 12 hours ago this minute.
?
Please explain the difference to me. What does 12 hours this minute mean if not 12 hours ago?

As for the top. All you said is they said it better. You didn't say who explained it or what about the explination was good.
I explain my reason's you said crap all about it.
Still no answer on what an time wait is long enough in your book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:Just to make things clear. I did the roll waited 8 hours and gave up. No one seemed interested in my idea. Yet you are voting me for not waiting longer. And you said nothing that day about it.

Also as discussed earlier the comment about whether korts should use the wendy ability needs to be sub voted on.
I support the change in roles.
vote yes

Korts should use wendy's ability vote count:

yes 1 (farside)
no
Wait you said 12 hours a minute ago. Where the heck did you get 12 hours this minute from.
God why do I bother with you is beyond my time right now. Grrrrrrr
@#$#@@%$#%#@$@%@$%@%#@%@%#@%@#%@%@%^%#^#
There isn't not in small print now.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Korts »

Empking wrote:
Korts wrote:
Empking wrote:Oh, he didn't quote from Farside. He dis respond to it though.
(Note how Korts completely disregards what I was saying instead (knowing he's wrong) tries to look for technicalities. Doing both is fine, missing the first part isn't fine.)
I could read the black text but that doesn't make that OK, does it?
Why should the application of rules be black and white when there's an obvious distinction in the case of this rule between a deliberate code and an out-of-context comment about being frustrated?

And please don't ignore me. Why did you attack me when there was nothing for me to respond to?

Also see bolded: rereading, I spotted that you break the fourth wall and turn to the town in general to point my scumminess out. I find this a pretty good tell.
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:41 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way:

To me does not show you saying you had an issue. I asked
@Emp why did you PM your choice and not read the discussion first and put in your 2 cents on the subject before picking?
I thought the above quote was in response to this question. Not to the issue of me not waiting long enough. If you think people are mind readers when you say something like this you should learn to specify.
So do you care to clarify what your point of what 2 people stated and you didn't say boo to is your point is exactly?
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 am

Post by neko2086 »

Wow, this is getting ridiculous.
There are far too many players building themselves the deliberate "always scum" meta.
^This.

Don't have much time to post now, but I think empking is full of it. Shitty, nitpicky cases on farside quite frankly.

vote="empking"
In Tartiflette We Trust
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:58 am

Post by shaft.ed »

It seems Empking is the first of you to come under scrutiny. Are the ladies impressed with his composure? Hard to tell.

Vote Count:

Empking
(4) farside22, Rogue Shenanigans, Tanarin, Korts

Korts
(2) orangepenguin, BSG
Tanarin
(1) Shanba
farside22
(1) Empking
Oman
(1) neko2086
neko2086
(1) Oman

Not Voting
: Searphim and TAX

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch or 6 to No Lynch.

Public service announcement reminding everyone to unvote prior to casting a vote. Also be sure to spay and neuter your pets.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:48 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't like how Empking is making a big deal about farside being warned. It was obviously just a joke, and the small text wasn't hard to notice or read at all. I don't see why any mod would modkill over something so petty, and was even surprised that farside was warned (even though it is technically breaking a rule or whatever), and to suggest that farside is scummy because she wasn't mod kill is ridiculous. I think the argument Empking is fighting for is pretty stupid, about the time.

Since it's getting pretty serious, I'll remove my random vote..for now..

unvote
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Tanarin »

Emp, frankly your case is full of bullshit I think we're swimming in it. To even suggest she is scummy for not being modkilled is a stretch at best and outright outrageous generally. As far as the Korts thing is concerned, last I checked this is indeed a game of technicalities and you did say quote, so he asked you where he quoted. You then go call him Scummy McScumerson in essence.

I am going to ask you to do something for me empking. Give me a Post by post of why you believe farside is scummy. I want to see it all aid out in one big post.

For now my vote stands.

P.S.: It's bad to tell a mod how to run his game just so you know. :P
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Tanarin »

EBWODP:
shaft.ed: Have you heard a peep out of TAX? He hasn't posted here since his choice.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”