don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by don_johnson »

dejkha wrote:
In this game, at this moment, it's impossible to knowingly lynch a townie.
for the most part, but if you're scum you are most likely going to push a lynch on a townie
. If they're scum hunting, I say let them live for now.
evryone is trying to appear as though they are scumhunting. what good does this do us?
But I'd only think that way for a day or two, depending on who gets killed off.
sounds convenient.
It's hard to say for sure, but I'm assuming both groups want to get rid of each other,
why is this hard to say? is it possible that the scum's win condition includes a clause where they can win together?
so their scumhunting is probably legit (scum may just be worse at it).
how would you know if scum may be worse at it? also, if they find scum they have no reason to tell town as they have the ability to nightkill.
They probably don't care if they lynch a townie, but I'm sure they'd rather kill a member of the other group first.
presumptuous.
mine is bolded. i see no sense to this line of reasoning except to save your own skin. am i missing something?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by dejkha »

Don, your entire response reflects on how oblivious you are to what I'm talking about.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by don_johnson »

what are you talking about, then? i hate being oblivious...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by dejkha »

don_johnson wrote:what are you talking about, then? i hate being oblivious...
I don't think there's another way I can explain it. If you don't get it from what I've posted already, then you won't.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by don_johnson »

then you will not be losing my vote. it may be my fault for being dumb, but at least i am reaching out to try and understand.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by dejkha »

don_johnson wrote:then you will not be losing my vote. it may be my fault for being dumb, but at least i am reaching out to try and understand.
It's fine, I never expected to loss anyone's vote. If the FoS thing is so scummy, then this is lynch worthy if you don't understand.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

That must have been the worst votecount in the history of votecounts. Dej, you've made yourself five times as scummy since you started talking about scum scumhunting.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:That must have been the worst votecount in the history of votecounts. Dej, you've made yourself five times as scummy since you started talking about scum scumhunting.
I stand by it nonetheless.

Brocktree
Brocktree
Goon
Brocktree
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Brocktree »

Alright, i got nothin'. I now conclude the statement about dejkha contradicting himself bullcrap.

From skimming, it seemed like you were contradicting, but... I dont know. But i do know it sounded like you were justifying lynching someone not scumhunting over someone who was. If they show traits of scummy and are scum hunting, Id rather kill scumhunting scum over none scumhunting townies. But then again, you didnt totally condone not lynching scummy scumhunters, did you?
Warring factions: A devious game of idiots
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Wha? Do you mind quoting? Not too much though, as that would make me a hypocrite. :-)
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by dejkha »

Brocktree wrote: From skimming, it seemed like you were contradicting, but... I dont know. But i do know it sounded like you were justifying lynching someone not scumhunting over someone who was. If they show traits of scummy and are scum hunting, Id rather kill scumhunting scum over none scumhunting townies. But then again, you didnt totally condone not lynching scummy scumhunters, did you?
Obviously, if it comes down to lynching scumhunting scum or scumhunting townie, I'd rather get rid of the scum. If someone that looks scummy is making a good case on someone else who hasn't been doing so much scumhunting, I'd be in favor of letting the scumhunting one live for now.

Brocktree
Brocktree
Goon
Brocktree
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Brocktree »

But if the scum hunting one is obviously scummy, despite the fact he has the trust of a few good men =P Id rather go after his case then the useless townie he's lynching. Scum only need to convince you to kill one useless townie to kill another valuable one.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by don_johnson »

dejkha wrote:
don_johnson wrote:then you will not be losing my vote. it may be my fault for being dumb, but at least i am reaching out to try and understand.
It's fine, I never expected to loss anyone's vote. If the FoS thing is so scummy, then this is lynch worthy if you don't understand.
personally, i would still like an explanation. i would hate for you to be lynched due to me misunderstanding something, however, i don't think i'm misunderstanding it so i am not going to switch my vote. if you don't care about losing my vote, then explain it to me because you are town and because you want to see us win. by not explaining you are not only doing nothing to prove to me that you are town, you are also not helping town to a win. get it? please explain how this line of reasoning makes sense. are you just saying we should lynch someone who is not contributing as much?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by dejkha »

Brocktree wrote:But if the scum hunting one is obviously scummy, despite the fact he has the trust of a few good men =P Id rather go after his case then the useless townie he's lynching. Scum only need to convince you to kill one useless townie to kill another valuable one.
When I'm talking about this, I'm including the fact that we don't know for sure. If someone who looks scummy has gotten us a scum lynch, I'm more likely to follow him if he brings up a decent case on people until he gets townies killed. If the scummy person benefits town, I'm letting him live until we dont need him and/or until no one else has a case on them.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by dejkha »

don_johnson wrote:personally, i would still like an explanation. i would hate for you to be lynched due to me misunderstanding something, however, i don't think i'm misunderstanding it so i am not going to switch my vote. if you don't care about losing my vote, then explain it to me because you are town and because you want to see us win. by not explaining you are not only doing nothing to prove to me that you are town, you are also not helping town to a win. get it? please explain how this line of reasoning makes sense. are you just saying we should lynch someone who is not contributing as much?
I'm not saying I don't want to explain. I just don't think I can make it any clearer without repeating what I've already said.

Brocktree
Brocktree
Goon
Brocktree
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Brocktree »

Meh. Fine.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:56 pm

No, it's not fine. He wants to follow scum, and trust them until they finish serving the town's purpose. There are more than a billion ways this could backfire.
Brocktree
Brocktree
Goon
Brocktree
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Brocktree »

Yeah, but i dont have anything left to argue about.

Its not fine, but i simply had nothing left to say.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:59 pm

CONTRADICTION ALERT^^^
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:He wants to follow scum, and trust them until they finish serving the town's purpose.
Would you mind explaining why it's a bad idea if it's benefiting us?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by dejkha »

I'd also like to say, if you were to actually think about it, this isn't a scumtell. It's an opinion. It's not like I'm saying, "I hope town gets killed off", because that would be a scum tell if said seriously.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Did you not read my second sentence?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Did you not read my second sentence?
Did you not read my response? Saying it'll backfire doesn't tell me how it's bad. How can it backfire? We use the scummy person to benefit us until we don't need him anymore. I fail to see how it can backfire. It's not like I'm saying to keep doing it if he gets 2 or 3 townies killed.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Scum kills. I fail to see how it couldn't backfire.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Scum kills. I fail to see how it couldn't backfire.
What part of "benefiting us" don't you understand? I think you just don't want to understand.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”