tyhess, Phate, McNuke, PsychoSniper, Isacc, Beyond_Birthday
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I am URoE! Ruler of all things stupid!

Town: 1 - 4
Scum: 1 - 2

I suck.

[01:53:40] <@Phayt> ATTENTION DUELISTS
[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:17 am

Post by UnofficialRulerOfEveryone »

tyhess will be replaced.

I will also send a message to PsychoSniper, it won't be an official prod, but I don't like his current activity level.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:19 am

A deadline is now in place for Sunday, March 1 at 4:00 PM EST (USA).

This deadline is negotiable.

EDIT: The deadline will be postponed until we get a replacement for tyhess, at that point it is either the posted date, or seven days after the replacement, whichever comes last.
Last edited by UnofficialRulerOfEveryone on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

So then, lets refer back to my chart of possibility:
Beyond_Birthday wrote:On the otherhand, if we lynch the sk, which I think the name suggests and I hope that is who Rogue is:

5 v 0 v 3---> 4 v 0 v 3 which is lylo, but not too bad of chances for town.
I think that SK is the best chance for us to lynch. Mafiaso (and obviously a mislynch) are far worse, in my opinion.

Still, it seems a little unfair to give the sk the sole compound name. I dunno, I think we are kind of forced into agree that Rice is sane, and if Rogue is town, the rest of my chart shows that we should be able to lynch Rice tomorrow so long as the SK aims for mafia. If SK hits mafia, and we mislynch based on Rice's information:
3 v 1 v 2

And if he misses:
2 v 1 v 3<---Since kill factions exist, town is in really bad shape, but only loses if they lynch the serial killer/sk dies.

Still waiting on Grim, just thought this would be mildly relevant.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
PsychoSniper
PsychoSniper
Goon
PsychoSniper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by PsychoSniper »

McNuke wrote:My reasoning for supporting the massclaim is that I don't want a sliver of doubt about who we lynch tonight because in the worst case scenario we are screwed if we lynch town. If I could be 100% certain that Grimmy(RS) was SK or scum, then I would vote against the mass claim but I am not.
There's no way we can be 100% sure about who scum is. If scum won't claim their real name they sure as hell won't claim their real roles. And considering there must be many special roles in this game because everyone has a special role, how sure can we be that we'll be able to tell which claim is more or less credible than others? The only ones who will gain any kind of 100% confirmable information is scum, because they already know exactly who the town players are, and will know for sure who they need to kill first once all the town players reveal their powers. Massclaim will just benefit them.
McNuke wrote:
A massclaim should take care of the SK situation. Either SK gets healed or gets a scum target. Looking at BB's statistics the only thing that separates minimal progress made from a lot of progress made today is what happens with SK which does not have to be random.
Sorry, what do you mean by the SK gets healed? Again, I don't see how massclaims help the SK situation. Sk won't know any more than us about who the Mafia is. At this stage, it's still anybody's game and SK certainly isn't going to claim and team up with the town.
PsychoSniper
PsychoSniper
Goon
PsychoSniper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by PsychoSniper »

Grimmy wrote:I also beleive this could be a 3 mafia-1 sk set up.

When setting up the system, it would still be balanced because the SK would be more of a self aligned role than a townie role or a mafia role. akin to a survivor, but who gets to kill people. since the sk would have an equal chance of hitting a townie or mafia, it remains balanced in that way.

as for the twins thing, I should add this.

I was a brother in the rat race game. however, I was also a Sk in that game, but had to get my brother to agree on the kills. once he died, I was a solo sk until the end of the game.
as such,
a possibility: we may have a watcher-sk pairing with the twins.

more hopefully later, and a reminder that im v/la on weekends and monday is a holiday, so If I do no get back to this today, I wont be able to until tuesday the earliest.

Grimmy
The main reason we assume there might be an SK is because of the way magus (the Twin) was killed. His death scene seems to contain the flavour common to SK kills, and it's quite a contrast with the Mayor's comparatively simpler death scene (shot). An SK twin wouldn't make sense here because he'll have to hit himself to be able to kill his own twin. If we are not assuming that magnus was killed by SK then there's no reason to believe the SK exists yet, with only one scum kill last night.
PsychoSniper
PsychoSniper
Goon
PsychoSniper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by PsychoSniper »

Grimmy wrote:and om still waiting to hear if everyone else has a "one word" name or if it is just some of us. Granted, this is a somewhat selfish request, but it would help clear my name and prove what my predecessor was saying all along about me not being Thoedore kazisomethingorother.

Another theory behind the "cop" investiagation that may be possible is that we have a paranoid cop. (they get "Guilty" verdicts every time). this may be a variation of that role, but with the names and roles. It could also feasibly be a combination of the two, which would explain why one of the two results may not be true. Part paranoid and part regular may be possible.

Again, fishtail, did your result say my name was "Dr. Theodore Kazinsky" or did it just say "theodore"?
We already had a name claim, so if anyone isn't revealing their double name yet (if they have one), chances are they are scum, too. Don't see why town players would lie about this.

We can speculate about the cop's result all we want, but nothing can be proven at the end of the day. The only way to know for sure is through your death.

My top two lynch choices are Grimmy and Issac.

And since I was mainly holding my vote to wait for Rogue's replacement to show up, I think I'll follow up with what I said:

Vote: Grimmy
PsychoSniper
PsychoSniper
Goon
PsychoSniper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by PsychoSniper »

EBWOP

%%Vote: Grimmy
PsychoSniper
PsychoSniper
Goon
PsychoSniper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by PsychoSniper »

Damn,

EBWOP

Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Hmm, I see your point on the mass claim, and as such switch my vote, so the MC is clearly off.

Your point against McNuke is also acknowledged.

Still waiting on anything Grimmy has to offer before voting him.
Show
6-4-1
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:52 pm

LlamaFluff wrote:I will replace into your 722 if you replace into my 727. Its day two near lynch with a deadline in about a week, 29 pages.
I AM GOD!!!

Get on this, someone.

Please PM LlamaFluff and I if you are willing to cross replace for me, as I am not able to at the time...
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 pm

I can't.

Side note: BUMP

I would like Grimmy's response still and for someone to post.
Show
6-4-1
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Isacc »

I'm waiting for a claim from Grimmy before I feel comfortable lynching him. Also, I'm still waiting for Percy to answer my question from last page.
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:04 am

Post by Grimmy »

Adriano.

If you check the wiki you will find out he is a soccor player, and my role description if one similar to a jailkeeper, and it involves me getting in the way of an action between two people. Its not a full jailkeeper, because i can only really protect one person from one other person, so its a guessing game. Also, I cannot use if on myself. My predecessor used it to no avial in night one. more later

grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:42 am

Post by Isacc »

So you claim you can protect a chosen person against another chosen person? Who did you pick?
Show

Check out my machinima:
McNuke
McNuke
Townie
McNuke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:56 am

Post by McNuke »

PsychoSniper wrote:
McNuke wrote:My reasoning for supporting the massclaim is that I don't want a sliver of doubt about who we lynch tonight because in the worst case scenario we are screwed if we lynch town. If I could be 100% certain that Grimmy(RS) was SK or scum, then I would vote against the mass claim but I am not.
There's no way we can be 100% sure about who scum is. If scum won't claim their real name they sure as hell won't claim their real roles. And considering there must be many special roles in this game because everyone has a special role, how sure can we be that we'll be able to tell which claim is more or less credible than others? The only ones who will gain any kind of 100% confirmable information is scum, because they already know exactly who the town players are, and will know for sure who they need to kill first once all the town players reveal their powers. Massclaim will just benefit them.
McNuke wrote:
A massclaim should take care of the SK situation. Either SK gets healed or gets a scum target. Looking at BB's statistics the only thing that separates minimal progress made from a lot of progress made today is what happens with SK which does not have to be random.
Sorry, what do you mean by the SK gets healed? Again, I don't see how massclaims help the SK situation. Sk won't know any more than us about who the Mafia is. At this stage, it's still anybody's game and SK certainly isn't going to claim and team up with the town.
Well looking at the current situation, my feelings are that we can not screw today up. Of course there is no 100% certainty about who scum is, but I think we should do everything we can to get it right tonight. A mass claim can not ensure that(nothing can), but it may help us gain certainty.

My point about the SK was that in a game with so many power roles, there is a good chance of a Psychiatrist. In the chance that this Psychiatrist claims before a SK does, it would be logical for the SK to claim as SK. It is much easier to win as town then SK IMO. The other possibility is that more information is known about everyone's alignment based on the new information giving the SK a better chance at hitting scum, and if the SK has any wits scum should be a primary target because a SK looses if mafia wins. Do you see my point now?
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Grimmy »

basically.

For example, If I choose to protect you from Psycho sniper, only actions by sniper towards you would be blocked. if anyone else targeted you for anything, I couldnt do a damn thing about it. Also, the reciprocal would also occur, as your actions towards psycho would also be blocked. Hence the relstionship towards a jailkeeper. Again I would only block both sides if they go towards each other, but doesnt affect them if they target anyone else. It was hinted that I something else may occur if I am successful, but since that hasnt happened, I dont know what it could be.

Forgive the abruptness of my posts today. Im checking in when i can, but I got a lot fo work due today, so I cant add much.

grimmy
hiding from editors.
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Isacc »

And again, who was it you targeted?
Show

Check out my machinima:
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Isacc wrote:And again, who was it you targeted?
This.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by Phate »

Vote: Grimmy

Thought I'd already done this...
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by Phate »

Forgot the mod was
anal
lazy

MODedit: Fixed.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Okay, few questions:

What is your actual role title?

Who did you target?
Show
6-4-1
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Grimmy »

Got my answer

Rogue put in to protect Linds from Psycho, and vice versa. Im not sure what to read into that.

Reading back, im assuming rogue would have gone with protecting the claimed odd/even day vigs in order to try to increase the odds of them hitting scum.

It is what I would do given this role, at least in the early stages of the game. Unless I felt someone was scum and would target someone I thought was town.

I also see why rogue didnt reveal this, as I have seen these types of roles become targets for night kills in alot of games.

Grimmy
Im at L-something now...

so what else do you want to know?

Its also suspicious that people have "allegedly" waited for the repalcement tp speak before laying down their vote. I want to know what it is you were exactly waiting for, or, more likely, it was a stallign tactic to not seem so scummy.

Grimmy
pointing at you (and you all know who you are)
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Grimmy »

Beyond_Birthday wrote:Okay, few questions:

What is your actual role title?

Who did you target?
I shall quote rule 3 from the game

3. Do not quote any communication you have with me, the moderator of the game. Depending on the circumstance, you may be able to paraphrase things I have sent you (such as a role PM). Use common sense and if you are unsure feel free to ask me via PM

I revealed as much as I could in a paraphrasing way without specifically stating my actual role title. Im assuming that in this game, the reason we have these "off from the norm" roles has some signifigance, so I am avoiding a mod kill by trying to put my role and details in my own words.

So to all who still feel I am guilty, other than the "alleged" cop result, what are your reasons for voting me. keep in mind that with the scum +sk, we do not have alot of chances for mislynches, and if I am set to die this day, I would rather it be for a reason other than a shady "cop" result.

Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Grimmy »

final note for the night

Im at l-2 now (3 of 5 votes needed) and beyond birthday and Isaac look about ready to pull the trigger.

I would ask that you wait for ricetail to answerthe questions I asked before you do so.

That is all.

grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”