neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by neko2086 »

You did what??? How did jailkeeping the watcher help us?

Also, jailkeeping involves both roleblocking AND protecting. Why jailkeep instead of roleblocking if you didn't trust him?
In Tartiflette We Trust
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Post by Empking »

neko2086 wrote:You did what??? How did jailkeeping the watcher help us?

Also, jailkeeping involves both roleblocking AND protecting. Why jailkeep instead of roleblocking if you didn't trust him?
Tracker. Not watcher.

I targetted Tan because if Tan was cum I'd have expected him to do the kill. I was told that I didn't spot Tan taking an action.

This proves you're not paying attention to the game.

"Didn't trust" -- I was the double voter yesterday
"Don't trust" -- You don't trust me with a worthless role? The role switcher is DEAD, so my role is quite meaningless at this point.

Vote; Korts for thinking he can coast through the game.
This quote doesn't seem like what I've seen Dcorbe post like. Its just (wrongly IMO) arguing about semantics and using that as a reason to ote him.

Vote: Hohum

Hohum: Am I correct in thinking that a major part of why you're voting me is because of something I might do in the future?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by Tanarin »

OK, you got a result PM saying I didn't do anything, yet OP claims to have jailkeeped ya. I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I think I see a conflict of claims here.

Unvote

I'm gonna need to think about about this some, but today's vote has to be one of empking or OP from what I can tell.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Post by Empking »

The PM didn't make it clear why I didn't spot you take an action.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:15 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Maybe we should Massclaim our actions from last night?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:29 am

Post by Korts »

Tanarin wrote:OK, you got a result PM saying I didn't do anything, yet OP claims to have jailkeeped ya. I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I think I see a conflict of claims here.

Unvote

I'm gonna need to think about about this some, but today's vote has to be one of empking or OP from what I can tell.
No result usually encompasses being blocked as well as targetting someone without a night action. Otherwise it'd be all to clear who was blocked and who wasn't.
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Fine Korts you know why I didn't trust you. I didn't like the I think Xtoxm is town with nothing but gut backing it up. There was nothing town about his play which is why I blocked you.
Also I did not block emp as I wanted to see as tracker who he would track and what he would say.
So looking at it and knowing small town 1 death means someone was saved or blocked from doing or being killed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:08 am

Post by Empking »

Normally you'd be right but we don't know the make up of the scum in this game.

Actually, you could just no kill.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Humor me for a second: This description do you believe is flavoring just because or do you find the kill description more noteworthy then that?
shaft.ed wrote:

Walking down the hallway you find room 7. Lucky number 7. Entering the room the lights are off. You can tell there's a sticky substance on the floor from the sound your shoes are making. Someone makes a wisecrack about semen, which is quickly drowned out by gasps once the lights are flipped on. ThAdmiral, stripped down to his skivies, lies face down in a pool of his own blood. You flip him over to see his throat has been cut from ear to ear. You can tell from his Superman undies that he was just a
Lonely Bastard.
Because typically, typically when I see cut ear to ear I think sk.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Empking »

Mod: I that just flavour?

Flavor text has no bearing on this game. Kill method may or may not be anchored to a particular player.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:18 am

Post by neko2086 »

Tracker/watcher, I still don't see how blocking the tracker is at all helpful. OP needs to explain his thought process there.
In Tartiflette We Trust
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:10 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:Tracker/watcher, I still don't see how blocking the tracker is at all helpful. OP needs to explain his thought process there.
I think Korts needs more then I wanted to block roles because I decided and didn't go with what everyone thought should be done with his role from the start.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:

Flavor text has no bearing on this game. Kill method may or may not be anchored to a particular player.
Thank you.

I agree with MafiaSSK. Everyone who hasn't claimed needs to claim what they did last night.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:37 am

Post by hohum »

farside22 wrote:
Empking wrote:

Thank you.

I agree with MafiaSSK. Everyone who hasn't claimed needs to claim what they did last night.
I was the double voter, thus had no night action.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:45 am

Post by shaft.ed »

The day two womanly chatter has begun. "I'm so glad Frida's gone, she was so chickenshit," says Evette. "And that Penelope, always rearranging things to be just ..so. God that was annoying," as she rolls her eyes.

Vote Count:

Empking
(2) hohum, orangepenguin

Korts
(1) farside22
hohum
(1) Empking

Not Voting
: MafiaSSK, neko2086, Shanba, Oman, Korts, Tanarin

With 10 alive it's 6 to lynch or 5 to No Lynch.

Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Tanarin »

Korts wrote:
Tanarin wrote:OK, you got a result PM saying I didn't do anything, yet OP claims to have jailkeeped ya. I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I think I see a conflict of claims here.

Unvote

No result usually encompasses being blocked as well as targetting someone without a night action. Otherwise it'd be all to clear who was blocked and who wasn't.
But Korts, I assume you were told in your PM that you were blocked, correct? Maybe not in the exact phrase of course, but via flavor you would have gotten the idea you were blocked in your PM. Most games I have been in on other forums usually have a flavorful way of saying you were blocked.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:18 am

Post by hohum »

Tanarin wrote:
Korts wrote:

Unvote

But Korts, I assume you were told in your PM that you were blocked, correct? Maybe not in the exact phrase of course, but via flavor you would have gotten the idea you were blocked in your PM. Most games I have been in on other forums usually have a flavorful way of saying you were blocked.
Why would he have gotten a PM? Did you get one after you submitted your night action? Who did you protect and why?
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:21 am

Post by hohum »

never mind, stupid question.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:23 am

Post by hohum »

last half of my question still stands though. Who did you protect last night and why?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Korts »

I didn't get any PM, of being blocked or otherwise. farside's post 736 doesn't make sense to me, although I'm a bit pissed. Can you clarify that? For now it seems that you're trying to have the town believe that you blocked me because you knew beforehand that I would use my power?
scumchat never die
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 am

Post by hohum »

Korts wrote:I didn't get any PM, of being blocked or otherwise. farside's post 736 doesn't make sense to me, although I'm a bit pissed. Can you clarify that? For now it seems that you're trying to have the town believe that you blocked me because you knew beforehand that I would use my power?
It sounds to me like she had an intuition based off of your read which was confirmed by your questioning why your night action was never processed.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Tanarin »

hohum wrote:last half of my question still stands though. Who did you protect last night and why?
You may want to check what I was last night, hohum. I was the mason with SSK. How can I protect someone when I was not the doctor last night. If you want to know who the doc protected last night, ask Oman.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Tanarin »

EBWODP:

Also hohum, as I said in my last post, Most other forum games I have been in, you usually get some sort of PM indicating that you were blocked. So let's just assume for a second that Korts is telling the truth and that he did not receive a PM saying he was blocked. Why did empking get a PM saying I didn't take an action. Wouldn't it stand to reason that emp, being an info role, would not have received said PM at all then?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Korts »

Ugh. Tanarin, since no power roles should be aware of having been blocked, it stands to reason that if a role wouldn't get a pm otherwise, they don't get a pm if blocked; but if they'd get some kind of result, they get a "no result" pm. Emp was a tracker, therefore he was bound to recieve a report either way.
scumchat never die
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 am

Post by hohum »

Tanarin wrote:EBWODP:

Also hohum, as I said in my last post, Most other forum games I have been in, you usually get some sort of PM indicating that you were blocked. So let's just assume for a second that Korts is telling the truth and that he did not receive a PM saying he was blocked. Why did empking get a PM saying I didn't take an action. Wouldn't it stand to reason that emp, being an info role, would not have received said PM at all then?
Post 1 wrote:8. Tanarin-Doctor

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”