It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

Reckoner:
xRECKONERx [173, [color=blue]edited[/color]] wrote:*sigh*

I don't really see the logic against Santos. But I feel like, since he said Zwet needs to die,
EmpTyger's
Santos's
actions don't really fit his talk. He says he thinks both need to go, but then won't vote Zwet to actually get rid of him when the time comes? A little fishy to me.
FoS: Tyger
Oh, on the contrary it seems you are *quite* capable of seeing the logic against Santos.

So, explain how you think I’m suspicious because I didn’t vote zwet when he was at lynch-5 at 4 hours from deadline. But don’t see anything wrong with Santos unvoting zwet when zwet was at lynch-2 at 24 hours to deadline, using reasons that directly contradict what Santos later claimed about his role.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

EmpTyger wrote:zwet:
Actually, what do you think of the following proposition:
We lynch Santos today, and then vigkill you tonight. If you are still alive in the morning, lynch you tomorrow.

(There's no WIFOM issue, since Santos would be dead by then.)
I agree with this plan.

Vote Santos
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
EsoMonty
EsoMonty
Goon
EsoMonty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 am

Post by EsoMonty »

As do I.

Vote: Santos
[b][url=http://www.temple-of-lore.com/community/]Temple of Lore[/url] - Founding Player[/b]
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Slicey »

Done re-reading. Santos is lying about being a lyncher. There is NO reason to unvote someone who is so close to being lynched if your win condition is to lynch that person. zwet gets vig killed tonight.

Vote:Santos

Still think reckon is town BTW.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Seth Green »

Mikey Meets His End

(Four kids stand in a corn field.)

Kid with a Hat: Dude, I heard that some kid ate some Pop Rocks and drank some soda and his stomach exploded and he died, dude.
Kid with Suspenders: (Laughs) No way, that never happened.
Kid with Overalls: I dare you to do it.
Kid with Suspenders: No way! Let's make Mikey do it; he'll try anything.
(The kid with a hat on hands Mikey soda and a pack of Pop Rocks.)
Kid with Overalls: I'll bet you a dollar he doesn't.

Vote count:

kloud1516 (0)
LynchHimNotMe (0)
xxFabianxx (0)
zwetschenwasser (0) (no votes allowed)
hp [leaves] (0)
Llamafluff (0)
Slicey (0)
Jazzmyn (0)
EsoMonty (0)
Plum (0)
Drench (0)
Santos (5) Plum, Llamafluff, hp [leaves], EsoMonty, Slicey
ZazieR (0)
lixyl (0)
xRECKONERx (0)
EmpTyger (0)

Majority lynch.
With 16 players it will take 9 to lynch.
DEADLINE IS MONDAY MARCH 30TH, 3:46PM PST

@mod - Is the vote count correct?
It is now.
:wink:
Robot chicken is full. Replacement are encouraged to sign up as well.
xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 am

Post by xxFabianxx »

EmpTyger wrote:There is something very weird going on here, particularly in how quickly 3 people voted zwet while not even acknowledging Santos.
Your arguments swayed me, what can I say.
Though I may have been a little hasty in reading over things, the logic between Santos and Zwet is pretty solid.
Most of that discussion took place while I was quite busy in real life and I haven't been giving this thread the attention it deserves :P
I'll try to keep on top of things.

Unvote
Vote Santos
Indubitable
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Plum »

I'm
bac
hot persuit of no-good scum, yessiree (oh, move over, Flash, so I can drive!). Sorry about lack of activity recently. Have been busy, and, as noted before, my PR makes it a bit difficult to just dash off a quick post. Lucky for you guys, I've contracted conjunctivitis and have some unexpected time this afternoon.

To repeat - I'm somewhat inclined to believe Zwets' roleclaim - at least to the point that I'm interested in using lynch and discussion on stuff other than 'I believe his claim' 'well, I don't!' 'I do, so we should lynch Player Y' 'No, Zwets' roleclaim isn't to be believed!' 'but I think it is!' etc. I
do not
want him alive near endgame. That means we'll either have to hope any availible Vig shoots him or, failing that, we lynch him before a LYLO scenario.

The most interesting thing, as I reread and such, is (obviously) the Zwets/Santos situation.

Santos claims that his Role PM mentions Zwets, specifically, as an alien.
Santos wrote:Also, even if zwet is death miller, we won't know until the end of the game. So lets try and be optimistic when we see that he turns up scum and we can go into the night with higher thoughts as opposed to making a mistake in lynching a verified townie.
Something about the tone of this post is giving me bad vibes.

Anyway, Santos claims that he's a pro-town lyncher and his character doesn't trust Zwets, am I right? On that topic, I firmly agree with EmpTyger's 151. So now . . . we have a claimed Lyncher (non-Town) and a claimed Death Miller (pro-Town, if you believe him, which I'm somewhat inclined to do, though not through the end of the game, as above).

But besides that, I'm much less inclined to believe Santos' claim anyway. As Slicey has said, it doesn't make sense for Lyncher-Santos with Lynchee-Zwets to unvote him with 24 hours to Lynch. At all. But Zwets begging to get lynched and Santos begging to lynch Zwets - there's something fishy I can't put my finger on. Worst-case scenarios involved Jesters or scum gambits, but I can't think of anything specific regarding my paranoia that will help the town, so cutting that off right here.

I'm already voting Santos :shock:. Looks like that early suspicion might have had something to it (and, as you know, that doesn't always happen).

I endorse the lynch-Santos-let-the-Vig-kill-Zwets-if-we-have-a-Vig-who-is-so-inclined (I endorse the Vigging of Zwets but feel that as he's claiming such and asking for death, a Vig kill is preferable to using another day arguing about lynching him). Santos is almost certainly lying scum or anti-town Lyncher; Zwets I think likely Death Miller, plausible he's scum, in multiple WIFOM messes. Cleaning it up a bit will do the town some good.

The number of votes on Santos: I want this
higher
, I want it mean, I told you
higher
now I
mean
higher
. Do you understand higher?

[/flavor PR - I didn't want to resort to dipstick again, and I had a few spare minutes for research]
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

EmpTyger wrote:Reckoner:
xRECKONERx [173, [color=blue]edited[/color]] wrote:*sigh*

I don't really see the logic against Santos. But I feel like, since he said Zwet needs to die,
EmpTyger's
Santos's
actions don't really fit his talk. He says he thinks both need to go, but then won't vote Zwet to actually get rid of him when the time comes? A little fishy to me.
FoS: Tyger
Oh, on the contrary it seems you are *quite* capable of seeing the logic against Santos.

So, explain how you think I’m suspicious because I didn’t vote zwet when he was at lynch-5 at 4 hours from deadline. But don’t see anything wrong with Santos unvoting zwet when zwet was at lynch-2 at 24 hours to deadline, using reasons that directly contradict what Santos later claimed about his role.
I think you're suspicious because you didn't do anything... alas, you're right that Santos unvoting is much more suspicious than your not-voting. I had no idea he unvoted that close to lynch/deadline.

Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Santos »

I'm seriously refraining from a minor ad hom against some of you.

Why would i waste my time as scum to tell you about the entirety of my role? 'Lyncher townie' is a plausible role and cannot be proved anti-town until the mod says so. People seem to forget that a mod can make a role any alignment he wants. Considering Robot Chicken is a parody on celebrities and society in general, wouldnt it be safe to assume all the roles handed out here are going to be a complete, IMO, mind**ck?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:07 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Santos wrote:Why would i waste my time as scum to tell you about the entirety of my role? 'Lyncher townie' is a plausible role and cannot be proved anti-town until the mod says so.
No, unless you *know* beyond a doubt, that your target is scum aligned (which you obviously dont as that wasnt in your first post), lyncher is anti-town.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
lixyl
lixyl
Townie
lixyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:12 am

Post by lixyl »

I should be able to get more into the game ina few days, once school cuts me a little slack.
"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
- Ghandi
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Seth Green »

(Mikey eats the Pop Rocks and drinks the soda, then burps)
Kid with Suspenders: Lame! I knew nothing would happen.
(Mikey starts to feel pains in his stomach)
Kid with a Hat: He's going to explode!
(Mikey burps, then let's gas out of his behind)
Mikey: Guys, uh, guys! Guys!
(The gas continues to emit, causing Mikey to run off, and past a train.)
Kid in Train: Mommy, mommy! That boy out there is running faster than the train.

Vote count:

kloud1516 (0)
LynchHimNotMe (0)
xxFabianxx (0)
hp [leaves] (0)
Llamafluff (0)
Slicey (0)
Jazzmyn (0)
EsoMonty (0)
Plum (0)
Drench (0)

Santos (8) Plum, Llamafluff, hp [leaves], EsoMonty, Slicey, xxFabianxx, XRECKONERx, lixyl

ZazieR (0)
lixyl (0)
xRECKONERx (0)
EmpTyger (0)

Majority lynch.
With 16 players it will take 9 to lynch.
DEADLINE IS MONDAY MARCH 30TH, 3:46PM PST
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Slicey »

Mod, can you put the people who aren't voting in the votals as well?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Quickhammers FTW! I support the vigging of myself. Thanks, and good night.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Seth Green »

vote count:

kloud1516 (0)
LynchHimNotMe (0)
xxFabianxx (0)
hp [leaves] (0)
Llamafluff (0)
Slicey (0)
Jazzmyn (0)
EsoMonty (0)
Plum (0)
Drench (0)

Santos (9) Plum, Llamafluff, hp [leaves], EsoMonty, Slicey, xxFabianxx, XRECKONERx, lixyl, Zwet

ZazieR (0)
lixyl (0)
xRECKONERx (0)
EmpTyger (0)

Not voting:
Jazzmyn, empTyger, Drench, kloud, LynchHim, Santos, Zazie.

The day had finally reached a lynch. Awesome!

Lets see who will be heading to the noose.

http://www.robotchicken.org/index.php?t ... ention_War

Episode: Sci-Fi Convention War (lyncher townie).

What's this a lyncher that is townie. Wow I am a mean mod arent' I.

Well Sci-fi guy what do you have to say

There's aliens I tell you! Aliens!!!

Okay someone is one combo short of a taco plate.
Here is some nice rope for you. Lets put that around your neck to keep you all nice and warm now.

Night, night.

Night 1 deadline is 48 hours for this post!!
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by Seth Green »

lixly requested replacement, Kmd4390 will be replacing.
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Seth Green »

The Mystery Gang cantered up the gravel drive, flashlights trained on the warped shack of wood that was the mess hall. Shudders crashed against forsaken windows in the wake of a chilling wind. Clouds of dirt roiled over the grounds, gravel racing along beneath their feet in a frightful hiss. More than once, Shaggy and Scooby leapt off the path, hurling themselves into the foliage that had started to bury the camp.

"Noooo way man. There's no way I'm goin' in there!" squealed Shaggy, peering out from within a cluster of bracken. "This place is, like, most definitely haunted. If we stay, we're toast!"

"Mmmmm," Scooby chimed in, tail brushing against the bough of a decrepit tree.

"Well,
I
have the keys to the van," said Freddy proudly, waving the keys high above his head, "and I am not done searching for clues yet. You guys can leave if you want, but you will have to walk through the forest by yourself."

Silence. Once more silence had descended upon Camp Crystal Lake, but it was far from calming. Even though Freddy gave off the impression he was the bravest of him all, even he, with his flamboyantly stylish ascot, could not deny that he felt like he was being watched. It was as if the grounds themselves were commanding him to leave, or perish for defying its will. Something spoke softly in the back of his mind, no more than a distant whisper of dark thoughts that he fervently waved off without hesitation. Though he might be in accordance with Shaggy and Scooby, he had to find clues to impress Daphne.

The silence was broken by a horrified cry. The three rounded swiftly, Shaggy and Scooby bolting out of their skins with yelps of their own. Both Freddie and Shaggy brilliant glow of their flashlights in the direction of the cry, only to find that both Velma and Daphne standing before an open doorway. Gaping darkness danced from beyond the threshold, conforming about prying eyes of the two girls' own flashlights.

"Jenkies!!!" hollared Velma. "Guys, come quick. Oh dear! There are bodies!"

A dull sun had sluggishly began to creep over the fringes of the forest far far away from Camp Crystal Lake. Velma's cries reverberated through the fleeing darkness, but no one was around to come to their aid. As Freddie, Shaggy, and Scoobie hurried towards the two, the
bravest
of them knew that they had gotten in over their heads. As day broke, Freddie knew they were in trouble.

The gang spotted three bodies.

The first body was that of poor Zazie. She lay with her golden air flowing out into the air. The wound on her chest went clear though. The tree held that of a lead egg.
Zazie looked up for one moment. “I got Robo-Served." Her eyes closed. She would not be morphing into a fighting machine.

http://www.robotchicken.org/index.php?t ... obo-Served

Zazie - Episode: "You Got Robo-Served." You are Voltron (role blocker/ vig townie) – shot with lead eggs night 1

The next body found in the swamps of camp Crystal Lake was of Plum. There was a look of surprise and a straw sticking out from her head.

http://www.robotchicken.org/index.php?t ... _3_Furious

Plum - Episode: 3 Fast 3 Furious (Post restricted / Jack of all trades). – brains sucked out night 1

The last body although hacked to pieces made the mod smile, as the head of Seacrest sat there. The gun lay next to his body.

http://www.robotchicken.org/index.php?t ... %2C_Out%21

zwetschenwasser - Episode: Seacrest Out (scum goon) - hacked in half night 1
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Seth Green »

In remembrance of Zazie I will now do the transcript of
You Got Robo-Served
{In space, several enemy ships are firing on space station. Back at Voltron headquarters, Commander Keith Kogane watches the attack on a viewscreen. The captain of the damaged station appears on the screen.}
CAPTAIN: We need Voltron!
KEITH: Right away! Voltron force, assemble!
VOLTRON FORCE: (shown in split-screen) Voltron!
{The Black Lion flies out of the fortress. The Red Lion flies out of a volcano. The Green Lion flies out of a tree. The Yellow Lion flies out of a cave. Cut to a bachelor party, where four young men are standing around a large cake, cheering.}
MEN: Yeah, shake it baby!
{The Blue Lion blasts out of the cake. The men cheer and holler.}
{As the Voltron lions approach, the enemy ships disengage and retreat.}

Original Roll String: 1d72
1 72-Sided Dice: (65) = 65

Day 2 deadline is April 9th, 3:00pm PST
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Farside modding. Zazie, Llama, Plum, and Kloud playing? How can I not be in this game. Fix'd.

Page 1:
Joke votes and setup discussion. Llama wants to know every detail. Normal for him regardless of alignment.

Suspicion list so far:
None.

Page 2:
hp wants to wagon zwet. I could see this coming from either side.

Reckon jumps the wagon. Early in the game, this is acceptable.

Eso comes in and talks setup. No one has done anything serious yet, so I guess it's fine.

Reckon catches my attention after the channel is changed. He says he is changing his vote "back" to Llama, who has the most votes. He was never voting Llama though. Looks like another attempt to bandwagon with little reason.

Zwet claims death miller. I think we should treat him as normal with the claim in the back of out minds.

Kloud's FoS idea is pretty protown, but not completely needed IMO.

Reckon, you mention that you jokingly called out Llama in your first post. Why didn't you vote in that post?

Suspicion List:
1.Reck (I'd be voting him at this point if I was in the game.)
2.Eso (small suspicion)

Page 3:
Zwet, why did you vote Llama? Was it to intentionally look scummy to push your own lynch? That is NOT protown.

Reck votes hp with no reasoning.

Drench tries to look helpful with the FoS count offer after the Mod has alread posted one.
Reckon wrote:I wish people would stop asking me for reasons on Day One of voting.

It's not a random vote.
Reck, do you think all voting on Day 1 is random? Do you think the Day 1 hammer going unexplained would be acceptable?

Fab comes in and talks about the FoS vs. Vote issue. No suspicions.

Suspicion list:
1.Reck (I'd still be voting Reck)
2.Drench
3.Fab/Eso (both minor)

Page 4:
As always, Llama's views mostly match my own. And as always, I have to be careful of thinking that he is town for that because it's not necessarily true.

Emp, why don't you believe Zwet's claim? (I now see that you backed that up later.)

Eso, why did you vote Zwet immediately after Emp with no other text in the post?

Slicey, Zwet is claiming death miller. We won't find out if he is telling the truth until the game is over unless he is fakeclaiming as town (which I have seen him do).

Reck, you call your first two votes "kinda random". Was there any reasoning at all behind them or any other votes? If so, what?

Drench isn't reading yet again. Zwet claimed death miller, not just "kill me now". Also, nice wagon hop.

Suspicions:
1.Drench
2.Reck
3.Eso

I put Drench ahead of Reck because I have seen people who have played offsite come in with the attitude that Day 1 is useless. I disagree with it, but it may not be scummy. Drench at this point has tried to look helpful more than actually scumhunting, doesn't seem to have been reading everything, and jumped on Zwet who looks like an easy target more than anything.

Page 5:
Hp comes out very strong against Zwet.

Slicey, why were you "willing to bet" Santos was scum so early?

Emp, it is doubtful that the scum have a common theme in a Farside game.
Santos wrote:Furthermore, there isn't anything peculiar with zwet's request to be lynched: I have a task that is required of me to do something to zwet, and I will say so at the moment.
Zwet was Santos' lynchee. (I hate lynchers)

Lynchhim lurked all day and voted Zwet with the reasoning "I agree". Lurking combined with "me too" posts is scummy.

And Zwet's wagon is killed at L-1 because the channel was changed.

zwetschenwasser (7) lixyl, EmpTyger, EsoMonty, xRECKONERx, Drench, hp [leaves], Jazz, Lynchhim. This was the vote count when the channel was changed. Between the last Mod vote count and the channel being changed, Santos unvoted and Jazz/Lynchhim voted. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see scum on this list if Zwet is town. If he is scum, one of the last 2-3 votes could very well have been a bus.

Suspicions:
1.Drench
2.Reck
3.Lynchhim
4.hp (gut)

Page 6:
Emp, why only look at Zwet and Llama? And why so sure that Zwet is bluffing? (I still wouldn't put it past him to bluff as town.)

Suspicions:
1.Drench
2.Reck
3.Emp
4.Lynchhim/hp

Page 7:
The first three votes on Zwet are expected. Well, hp and reck at least. Fab, you weren't voting Zwet the first time around. You say you are "pretty much decided now". What changed your mind?

Santos' vote is expected.

Zwet. Here's a question for you. Santos claimed lyncher with you as a target.
Why do you still want to be lynched before Santos?

Emp sets up a chain lynch and directs a potential vig in Post 169. Scummy.

Jazz, why the unexplained FoS on Llama?

Reck, why just an FoS on Emp?

Suspicions:
1.Drench
2.Emp
3.Fab/Reck
4.hp/Lynchhim/Jazz (all very minor)

Page 8:
I don't like hp's jump on agreeing with Emp at all.

Or Eso's.

Slicey, why did you think Santos was lying?

Fab jumps right on just like he did when Zwet was the popular wagon.

Suspicions:
1.Drench
2.Fab/hp/Eso
3.Emp

Case on Drench:
First serious post, asks Zwet and Reck for reasons on votes and offers to keep track of FoS's for Kloud's plan. Looks like he is trying to appear protown more than actually scumhunt.

Gives the FoS count after the Mod has already done so. More looking protown and shows he hasn't read everything.

Votes Zwet which several people did, but I think scum would want to take this opportunity, so it's a minor scum point. Also shows he hasn't been reading again by asking Zwet to "spill the beans" after he's pretty much explained as much as he can.

Calls Reck scummy, but says he'd rather deal with Zwet. Why tunnel on Zwet?

Also, 5 total posts. Lurker.

Vote Drench

(Oh sure. Zazie gets killed as soon as I replace in...)
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:14 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Am I dead? :shock:

Fixed so it's clear who is dead.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Am I dead? :shock:
Looks like you, Zazie, and Plum are dead.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

That was... a lot to handle, kmd.

Now that we know Zwet was scum, I feel like I can start playing smarter. It doesn't excuse my scummy behavior in D1, but I promise you it is more inexperience than it is me being scummy. I didn't realize how scummy Drench was acting all along, though I still do have my suspicions about hp from earlier. My FoS on Tyger was not well thought out at all, I just thought his willingness to jump off of the person he said he thought should be voted out to vote someone else out without a good (at least IMO) reason was scummy.

That being said...
FoS: Drench
until he shows up to explain himself.
green shirt thursdays
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

I need to do a reread.

Reckoner:
Kmd4390 [193] wrote:<snip>
Reckon catches my attention after the channel is changed. He says he is changing his vote "back" to Llama, who has the most votes. He was never voting Llama though. Looks like another attempt to bandwagon with little reason.
<snip>
Any explanation?

KMD:
Kmd4390 [cont] wrote:<snip>
Emp, why only look at Zwet and Llama?
Zwet made a stupidly big deal about how he couldn’t find mafia because of WIFOM. Yet- despite ignoring everyone else (until Santos hit lynch-1)- he voted LF.
Kmd4390 [cont] wrote:And why so sure that Zwet is bluffing? (I still wouldn't put it past him to bluff as town.)
<snip>
I listed 3 reasons why not in [86].
Kmd4390 [cont] wrote:Zwet. Here's a question for you. Santos claimed lyncher with you as a target.
Why do you still want to be lynched before Santos?

Emp sets up a chain lynch and directs a potential vig in Post 169. Scummy.
<snip>
My [169] was asking an *alive* zwet the same question you were trying to ask him after his death:
EmpTyger [169] wrote:zwet:
Actually, what do you think of the following proposition:
We lynch Santos today, and then vigkill you tonight. If you are still alive in the morning, lynch you tomorrow.

(There's no WIFOM issue, since Santos would be dead by then.)
So how is that “scummy”?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Reck, why couldn't Zwet have been telling the truth about being a death miller? Fact is, we don't know.

Please elaborate on your suspicions on hp.

What is your reasoning for the FoS on Drench? Is it just my reasoning or is there more?

Emp, I don't have a problem with you going after Zwet and Llama. I'm just wondering what you thought/think of other players in the game.

Ok, so you were asking Zwet his thoughts on the idea. I read it as basically saying we are lynching Santos and vidging Zwet. My bad.
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Seth Green »

I just did a mass prod to anyone who has not posted. Anyone who does not respond in thread in 48 hours will be replaced

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”