maadneet
Townie
maadneet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by maadneet »

Mufasa, you are lying.

You failed to give any reason when you first voted Empking; in post 410, you clarified your reasons. 2 things are clear from post 410:
1. You felt he wasn't a helpful voice, and that he was a disturbance. But more importantly,
2. You said that "scum or no scum" it would be good if he were lynched for these reasons. Thus, the vote wasn't based on whether you thought he was scum or not; if it were, you wouldn't have said it would be better if he were lynched
regardless of his alignment

------

VP (and mufasa, since he asked a similar question)

In retrospect, acfan probably wasn't the best choice to protect - I guess I missed the sudden switch of attitude towards Empking and lack of real scumhunting on D1. At that time, I felt he was most town because he was neither lurking nor had done anything to raise my suspicions as far as I noticed.

By the way, why should it matter if whoever I protect is on the lynch of a townie or not? Scum can be off of a lynch; if a wagon doesn't need any pushing, then scum don't need to be on it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

maadneet wrote: Too bad -
I am the Doctor
Unvote, Vote Maad

One of the two is scum.
dejkha wrote:I'm gonna believe Maad. Scum counter claiming today wouldn't make sense. It would make more sense for them to leave Mufasa alive overnight and make Maad counter claim tomorrow.
The wagon shifted immediately to Maad after Mufasa's claim. It would be the right time to make a desperate move. And protecting AC makes no sense.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by hewitt »

What the hell I missed a lot. Damn, last time I ever watch Twilight...

Okay wow this is quite a mess we've got here. So let me just start by...

Unvote

I'm now convinced one of the two is scum. There is NO way a townie would claim doc if he wasn't the real doc. mufasa claims first and claims that he covers Kmd. At first thought I'd think this makes a lot of sense because he's been very pro-town today. However, he defended Empking and that was not a popular position to take prior to the lynch. I am not quite sure if Kmd would've made the most logical cover choice that night.

Now apparently maadneet is counter claiming as doctor. First of all there is no way I could see a townie counter claiming as doc. He's either the real doc and mufasa is scum, or he is scum and mufasa is the doc. If this were the opposite way around I would find it more difficult because mufasa is a self-proclaimed newbie and may think it would be appropriate for some reason to counter claim as doc if he's town I don't quite know. But if maadneet is a normal townie I don't think he would ever claim doc. So one is doc and one is scum.

maadneet claims that he covered ac during the night. I fail to see how this is a more illogical choice to cover over Kmd after D1. In my opinion when I was analyzing I was fairly certain that ac was town and I had been flip-flopping on Kmd for a while so I can understand why he would cover ac over Kmd. And the wagon had really not had that much momentum when he claimed Kmd so I don't quite think it was a desperate move.

This is a tough decision but I feel confident that mufasa is the real scum. I think he's one smart cookie and has been playing up his newbie side to full potential but that little italicized comment before claiming doc has convinced me that you are smarter then you so call proclaim to be and that the vote on yourself being unbolded was pre-meditated.

Vote: mufasa
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hmm,

well, barring madness we have a scum. I'll deliberate on which is which.

Unvote
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I dont suppose either of you had the foresight to crumb this at all?

As it sits its the battle of the scummies:

- Both were on the failwagon
- Both have been lurking
--- Maad more, but Musafa has really said nothing of merit

- Musafa has that drastic shift in the REASONS why he lynched Emp

I need to look and see if Maad had posted anywhere between Mu's claim and his post here. That'll be a huge push. As it sits, I'm really seeing Mu.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Haha, that was easy enough. Maad definitely didn't post anywhere else.

Between Mu's rationale shifts AND the fact he tried to power hammer HIMSELF as the damn doctor.

Vote: Musafa

Thats where its sticking for today.
Show

Proud member of BaM
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by hewitt »

So would this be three votes maadneet and four votes mufasa right now?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Votecount is coming up soon. I first want to look through this game to see what happened.
But I can tell you that Mufasa did NOT selfhammer due to failed tags (see rule 13)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Post by ZazieR »

The 'the truth is out there...' votecount

Kmd4390(0)
ac1983fan(0)
dejkha(0)
hohum(0)
maadneet(3) - VP Baltar, mufasa, Kmd4390
zwetschenwasser(0)
Kreriov(0)
SpyreX(0)
Ztife(0)
hewitt(0)
VP Baltar(0)

Mufasa(6) - Kreriov, maadneet, zwetschenwasser, hewitt, Dejkha, SpyreX

Not voting (2) - hohum, Ztife, ac1983fan

With 12 alive, you'll need 7 votes to lynch.
Note: Green indicates closest to lynch.

Mufasa's V/LA till sunday is noted
Also Happy B-day to Kmd :D
Ignore the ''R''
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by hewitt »

Oh wow my votecount was incredibly wrong. So mufasa is at L-1 now.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:21 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

maadneet wrote: Too bad -
I am the Doctor
Alright, either one of two things:
A)Mufasa is scum trying to out the doctor, which he has succeeded in
B)Maadneet is scum CC'ing to try and get the doctor lynched when he can't be protected by the jailkeeper.
I think its the latter. Mufasa's claim seems genuine, and I don't think he was scum trying to out a doctor.
vote:maadneet

But that's mostly just based off of gut feeling.
Not a dayvig.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Hewitt--I question your logic for the ac cover. Whoever the doc is would have seen Emp flipped town before their night action, and thus would have seen Kmd as the more likely target (given his lone defense of Emp)

My issue with maadneet is that we heard nothing from him, but then as soon as mufasa claimed and it was suggested to start a wagon on maad he magically appears and starts to contribute to the game. I could see a doctor lurking to avoid suspicion and stay off the mafia's radar, but what are the odds that the person we decide to start pushing for a lynch turns out to be the doc. I'm not buying his defense choice of ac either.

He says he defended ac because he appeared protown even though he was on the Emp lynch. Ok, no problem. I ask him why he felt ac was protown. It was a simple question, but he gives a very long explanation:
Maadneet wrote:VP (and mufasa, since he asked a similar question)

In retrospect, acfan probably wasn't the best choice to protect - I guess I missed the sudden switch of attitude towards Empking and lack of real scumhunting on D1. At that time, I felt he was most town because he was neither lurking nor had done anything to raise my suspicions as far as I noticed.

By the way, why should it matter if whoever I protect is on the lynch of a townie or not? Scum can be off of a lynch; if a wagon doesn't need any pushing, then scum don't need to be on it.
Seems a bit like reaching to justify his choice. I never said ac lacked scum hunting on day1. Just asked why you thought he was protown. The last question he puts back to me is a bit overdefensive too, if you ask me. Who said a townie couldn't be on the lynch?

Anyhow, I think I'm good with where my vote is. We'll see what happens when some other people show up. Perhaps Krer would put his two cents in. I think it is important for people to state their opinion on this issue so we have information for tomorrow.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:33 am

Post by dejkha »

If Maad fake claimed, the smartest move would be the fake claim JK. That way the real JK would probably claim and scum would know both power roles right away. I'm not buying that he would counter with a doc claim. They both posted rarely, but Mufasa never said anything of value.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:48 am

Post by hewitt »

VP Baltar wrote:@Hewitt--I question your logic for the ac cover. Whoever the doc is would have seen Emp flipped town before their night action, and thus would have seen Kmd as the more likely target (given his lone defense of Emp)
But see I thought Kmd was slightly scummy after D1 because he defended Empking. I stated before when I posted my after-lynch thoughts that I thought Kmd was going to turn around and point fingers at those who were on the lynch. But he didn't really do that D2 but that doesn't affect the night actions. So like I said I didn't think Kmd was the most pro-town after D1 until his D2 actions reassured me. So if I was the doc I most certainly would not have covered Kmd.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ZazieR wrote:

Also Happy B-day to Kmd :D
Thanks. :D

-------------------------------------------------------

I keep going back and forth on Mufasa vs Maad. I was thinking about the game last night and thought Mufasa was probably scum (I considered getting out of bed to change my vote) because of his bad vote on Emp where he came out of lurking to make an unreasoned vote. Maad looked a little better as far as that. And I'm trying to decide if Maad would have countered as scum.

Unvote, Vote Mufasa

That's a hammer. Let's see if we picked right.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I forgot to include it in my post: Happy Birthday, Kmd! You're awesome and have made my short time here on MS very enjoyable. Have a great day!
YOUR AD HERE

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

VP Baltar wrote:I forgot to include it in my post: Happy Birthday, Kmd! You're awesome and have made my short time here on MS very enjoyable. Have a great day!
:D Thanks. Always nice to play a game with you.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

dej wrote:If Maad fake claimed, the smartest move would be the fake claim JK. That way the real JK would probably claim and scum would know both power roles right away. I'm not buying that he would counter with a doc claim. They both posted rarely, but Mufasa never said anything of value.
I don't think it would make any sense for maad to fakeclaim JK, whether he was scum or town. It wouldn't be a counter to mufasa, nor would the real JK have any reason at that point to counter claim him. If that had happened I would assume they were both scum trying to pull off an ill-conceived plan to out the powerroles, and I would say lynch them 1-2.
YOUR AD HERE

Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Ztife »

Wow! One day and so many things happened... I'll do a through read after my dinner. And happy birthday KMD!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I agree with VP. There is no reason to discuss Jailkeeper right now.

Thanks Zt.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Kreriov »

Just noticed Mufasa was at L-1. I need to catch up since my last post so for now
unvote
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

And that's a lynch:
Kmd4390(0)
ac1983fan(0)
dejkha(0)
hohum(0)
maadneet(3) - VP Baltar, mufasa, ac1983fan
zwetschenwasser(0)
Kreriov(0)
SpyreX(0)
Ztife(0)
hewitt(0)
VP Baltar(0)

Mufasa(7) - Kreriov, maadneet, zwetschenwasser, hewitt, Dejkha, SpyreX, Kmd4390

Not voting (2) - hohum, Ztife

Today, I'm gonna tell you a sad story about Bobo. As an EVIL clown, nobody laughed about his jokes of cutting heads off or using poison in his balloons. Everyone was frightened of him, until he met Doctor Schneider.
It all happened at Doctor Schneider's birthday. He needed a clown. As the clown agency knew about Doctor Schneider's starnge hobbies, they send the only clown they could miss: Bobo.
What they didn't know was that Bobo tried to change himself. He wanted to have friends, which is why he changed his act entirely. When performing at Doctor Schneider, he tried his new act. But with no succes. Doctor Schneider almost left his party. What stopped him however was that Bobo got angry. He grabbed Doctor Schneider's wife and used his special act on her as revenge. You can still se the effects it had on her...

Doctor Schneider enjoyed this show that much, that he prepared other acts for Bobo. However, this wasn't meant to be as Doctor Schneider recently met...Dejkha.
The bloodlust coming from Dejkha when he knew Empking would be lynched, made Doctor Schneider happy. Doctor Schneider knew however that this bloodlust would only come back when Dejkha got a new opportunity to lynch Empking. So he created a machine for him which could make multiple Empkings. They were all programmed to get into as much games with Dejkha as possible (See here, the reason why Empking and Dejkha are in many games together.)
In the mean time, Bobo was sad. Dejkha took away from him the only friend he has ever had. So when Dejkha left for a sec, Bobo came out. He saw the person with whom Dejkha just talked with standing alone. He approached slowly, and took out his weapon, a mini Doctor Schneider (made with love and full of explosions). After he started the countdown, Dejkha returned. He saw what was going to happen, and run towards Bobo, screaming: 'Don't kill the doctor'
It was too late. Mufasa saw the EVIL grin on Bobo's face before he was blown into bits. At that moment, Bobo realised that it wasn't Doctor Schneider. So Bobo left, searching again for Doctor Schneider as he had his revenge on Dejkha (and the town for that matter) as he killed the doc.
At least that's what he thinks. While Dejkha was investigating Mufasa's body parts, he found out that he wasn't a doc, and left him behind.

Mufasa - Townie, blown to bits by Bobo and left behind to get eaten by animals on Day 2

It's now night 2. Scum may start talking now at their given topic. Deadline will hopefully end on Tuesday (Again I want to have a replacement before day starts)
Last edited by ZazieR on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Journalist:Today, we've got some tragic news. One of our residents have been missing. I'm standing here at the place where he lives, and I see a lot of shocked faces. Miss, what do you think has happened to him?
Kmd's girlfriend: It was the Army of deadly Girls! They killed him. I'm sure that FL was behind all this. Why :cry:? I'll get my revenge :twisted:
But what if it wasn't them...What if it was someone who tried to have revenge on me? After all my victims I've made, there should be someone who wants revenge on me?
Of course, they don't know that it was me :twisted: My sweet, innocent impression is the perfect coverup.
Excuse me, I have to plan a murder.
Journalist:Ok... Enjoy it, I guess.
Uhm sir, what do you think has happened?
Dejkha: It were the Empking clones! They are hiding themselves from me, but I know they are out there. I just know it. They are watching me each day. Waiting for their revenge...
Journalist: But why would they do it to someone innocent, and not to you?
Dejkha: Because they are programmed to keep me satisfied. As long as I live, they have a meaning. Besides, they are Empking clones. They are exactly like the original one, so you'll never know what they are thinking. We must exterminate them all.
For more information about this plan, see my sig.
Journalist: Ok... Miss, is there something you'd like to add?
DGB: It's not miss. It's the Almighty One. And yes, can we lynch you now?
Journalist: What are you talking about?
DGB: You're scum. Isn't that obvious?
Journalist: Ok... I'm outta here. This town is way too crazy for me. Let's go back to the car.
DGB: Oh no you won't. Scum won't escape my almightyness! Die!!!
Journalist: EEEEEEEHHHH

???: I've finally arrived. Of course it didn't surprise me that I was asked to investigate this place.
Mayor: Oh, you're finally here. Yesterday's 'assistant' was pretty much useless. And she suddenly disappeared after we heard a terrible scream. I hope you can help us better out. We've already lost three innocent citizens.
???: Leave it to me, as my name is Incognito.
Hohum: Incognito?! EEEEEHHHH, you're here. I knew you'd be here. HUG!!
Incog: Who are you????
Hohum: Oh wait, I'm still disguised am I not?
Camn: Surprise, it's me!!! Missed me much?
Kmd's girlfriend: So I was right! It was the Army whom killed Kmd. Camn! I challenge you to play THE game!
(Kmd, who's stuck alive in a coffin under the ground: Did I have to lose the game, before dieing :(...)
Kmd's girlfriend: If I win, I'll take your boyfriend as revenge! If you win, I'll let you enjoy your time with your boyfriend for one day longer.
Camn: He's not my boyfriend >.< I stalk him. And I don't accept your challenge.
Kmd's girlfriend: You have no choice! The game's on. Otherwise, I'll get your boyfriend for free.
Camn: He's not my boyfriend >.<!!!
Incog: I'm not?
Camn: No!!!
Incog: Why not???
Kmd's girlfriend: Shut up, you two. Get ready camn, here we go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjikEj0ASY

Translation of the Dutch:
To see the whole competition, call this phonenumber now! We can assure you that you don't want to miss it. Now, with extra tennis part besides the moaning contest.
Cast: Kmd's girlfriend, camn and Empking clone as judge.

Kmd's girlfriend: Ha, you were no match for me at all.
Camn: Shoot! I'm sorry Incog for letting you down... Had I practiced more, I could have beaten her...
Incog: It's okay. You've done your best. Besides, I will never lo*bong*...
Incog's 'girlfriend': Taste my frying pan! We're going to my place right now for some time alone. I hope you don't mind that my room is a little bit messy. I don't feel like cleaning as all those 17 boys I have had, made such a mess...
Camn: Why did you stop, Incog? Incog??? Bring me back my Incog :cry:
Incog's 'girlfriend': No!! He's mine now. That's when you get when you kill my boyfriend.
Camn: NNNNOOOOO!!! Don't pull his hair.... I beg you to not pull his lovey hair that smells to apple pie in the morning :cry: INCOG!!!!

Kmd4390 - townie, burried under the ground
(Journalist - townie, disappeared... on day 3
Incognito - cop, went to his eternal hell day 3)

Those names in brackets are just for flavour. They have no bearing to the game, whatsoever.

Also the flavour is ready of the start of day 2. I hope you'll like it ;)

Day 3 starts now.
Last edited by ZazieR on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ignore the ''R''
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by camn »

Hello. Wow. I replaced in for Zazie without really looking over this game. So far it makes me want to claw my eyes out.
Here are my notes, they are not complete, because I am now suicidal. Don't expect a retrograde PBPA, sorry.

I skimmed day 1. It looks pretty much useless, so I will put off reading it better until later on. dejkha vs. empking is grade-school style.
Day 2:
FOS : Kreriov
for wagon-analyzing the Empking wagon. Killing empking was pro-town, despite his alignment. He was an obvious distraction. But you seem useful later on, I guess.

VP Balthar comes out like a good replacement. I think town. If he is scum, we will see a scum-win, I think.

Gosh. I am already tired of you guys. All these insults and foul language! Enough!

Zwet in post 602 = terrible logic.
Hewitt in 635 = town. But there is no such thing as "killer long"

ANd now, christ! A brand-new green newb does something brilliant.. and you guys lynch him for it.
Mufasa, I salute you.
If you hadn't gotten counterclaimed...... you could have drawn the nightkill easily. That was your plan, right? Get killed, taking one for the town, and get out of this insane game? Hmph.

Well.. those are my thoughts off the cuff. A little stream-of-consciousness, please forgive me.. . but I couldn't read it all without wanting to die.

And now, poor KMD. We were on the same side for once.... and you are already dead.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

maadneet, who did you try and protect last night and why?

Hello, camn, welcome to your personal hell here in open 122! I wouldn't bother reading over day1 too much. it's pretty much useless.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”