Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Corvuus »

Your position is still absurd but if it makes you magically feel better or not think I am scummy, then fine, I will say that the PR is faked.

and, if you still don't believe that or like my answer, well, ironically enough, I DID answer your questions that are 'sane' to the best of my paraphrase ability without risking modkill from that.

If you say that I admit that the PR is faked, then why does it bother you? What does the motivation of it bother you? I said that I wouldn't be Modkilled for it but that (as shown by my original claim during the massclaim) I would have to claim my cop role if I did; that doesn't answer your 'negative/punishment'?

and If you say I admit that the PR is faked, then why would I drop it, If you think I am scum, during the massclaim since:

1. It could have strengthened my cop claim if I am faking it
2. If I am scum, I could continue my 'debilitating' PR, not contribute and not help town lynch scum/investigate, etc.

So what is your motivation? Why are you bothered? Are you bothered at that fact that I may (or from your point of view, certainly) fakeclaimed a PR and successfully survived all the way until lylo so you want me to admit it is fake before you accept me as a cop and then try to scumhunt?

Or do you somehow think that I am not a cop and that I am lying about everything?

----

My point of you hedging wasn't about KK. My point of you hedging is about me and heck, you STILL are.

I've done my best and played what I could. I've said what I could. You can't say my PR is faked, say that you think I am scum, but believe I am cop; and you can't ask me questions worded in the way you did.

Example: Your questions were not about my role or my claim. Your questions were "did you fake this for a reason". If I say, yes, then I fake. If I say no, then I fake. Your questions are misleading and HEDGING and I refuse to answer a question where your question points to a specific answer already and that if I give you a full disclosure to explain my role and what I did, I actually may risk a modkill and for what possible gain do I have if I figure out exactly how to paraphrase my 'impulse' and you believe it?

Whether you believe my PR or not, do you believe I am a cop? If so, then the point is moot as I said. If you don't believe my PR and you don't believe I am a cop, then go ahead and make your case and stop hedging. You can't have me as a 50-50 liar. Otherwise, what is the point of your comment other than trying to get me modkilled??

If your point is just to be satisfied that I say "i faked my PR" then, hey, I did that at the top of this post. If your point is something else, then say it before you die at deadline and you have given me NO reason to believe you or your role.

but hey, if you want to play this game, I could say:

"Mirth, why advantage did you gain from faking a doc claim? Why did you fake 'rusty'? What does rusty really mean? What is your doc claim in full disclosure detail with every possible detail? Why did you survive until now?" etc.

If your answer, yes or no, you will look scummy; if your answer with full detail/disclosure, you are either scum lying or you are paraphrasing/risking modkill.

Either way, I think KK is town, Kor has to be town so you are POE.

Ironically, nothing of what you have said has dealt with setup balance on there being 'only 1 cop' (if you think I am scum) or with anything else that has been said or happened if you really think i am scum. So yes, you are hedging, deadline is coming and I will push for your lynch since the only reasons I can think of for you to do this is that you are scum.

Corvuus
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Mirth »

Corvuus wrote: I said that I wouldn't be Modkilled for it but that (as shown by my original claim during the massclaim) I would have to claim my cop role if I did; that doesn't answer your 'negative/punishment'?
Except you did not say this. You said that once you break your cover and announce your the cop you can do what you want. You did not get into specifics about whether or not you HAD TO fake the post restriction or claim. I asked you multiple times, you did not clarify.
and If you say I admit that the PR is faked, then why would I drop it, If you think I am scum, during the massclaim since:

1. It could have strengthened my cop claim if I am faking it
2. If I am scum, I could continue my 'debilitating' PR, not contribute and not help town lynch scum/investigate, etc.
then what is the mechanism behind it. Also town never has a reason to fake a PR.
So what is your motivation? Why are you bothered? Are you bothered at that fact that I may (or from your point of view, certainly) fakeclaimed a PR and successfully survived all the way until lylo so you want me to admit it is fake before you accept me as a cop and then try to scumhunt?

Or do you somehow think that I am not a cop and that I am lying about everything?
My motivation is this game is not over yet. I know that I am not scum. I know that Kor isn't scum or it would be over by now. I know there is a scum player still alive since this game isn't over yet and the mod has pretty much confirmed it. Thus I know one of you and KK must be scum. I have reread you both and find both your actions townish. All that remains for me is a faked PR. This is the only scummy action I see. So tell me Cor, what am I supposed to do here?
My point of you hedging wasn't about KK. My point of you hedging is about me and heck, you STILL are.

I've done my best and played what I could. I've said what I could. You can't say my PR is faked, say that you think I am scum, but believe I am cop; and you can't ask me questions worded in the way you did.
How exactly am I hedging on you?
Example: Your questions were not about my role or my claim. Your questions were "did you fake this for a reason". If I say, yes, then I fake. If I say no, then I fake. Your questions are misleading and HEDGING and I refuse to answer a question where your question points to a specific answer already and that if I give you a full disclosure to explain my role and what I did, I actually may risk a modkill and for what possible gain do I have if I figure out exactly how to paraphrase my 'impulse' and you believe it?
You yourself said that you did not have a PR in one of your supposedly PRed posts. Then you break it and do not say that you have to have pretended to have a PR. How is this misleading when it is in fact what happened?
Whether you believe my PR or not, do you believe I am a cop? If so, then the point is moot as I said. If you don't believe my PR and you don't believe I am a cop, then go ahead and make your case and stop hedging. You can't have me as a 50-50 liar. Otherwise, what is the point of your comment other than trying to get me modkilled??

If your point is just to be satisfied that I say "i faked my PR" then, hey, I did that at the top of this post. If your point is something else, then say it before you die at deadline and you have given me NO reason to believe you or your role.

but hey, if you want to play this game, I could say:
I am saying nothing of the sort. I'm saying that if you faked the PR without some other contingency, then you probably fake claimed and are thus scum. What is unclear about this?
"Mirth, why advantage did you gain from faking a doc claim? Why did you fake 'rusty'? What does rusty really mean? What is your doc claim in full disclosure detail with every possible detail? Why did you survive until now?" etc.

If your answer, yes or no, you will look scummy; if your answer with full detail/disclosure, you are either scum lying or you are paraphrasing/risking modkill.
Except there is a difference here. You yourself have said that you did not have a PR.
Either way, I think KK is town, Kor has to be town so you are POE.

Ironically, nothing of what you have said has dealt with setup balance on there being 'only 1 cop' (if you think I am scum) or with anything else that has been said or happened if you really think i am scum. So yes, you are hedging, deadline is coming and I will push for your lynch since the only reasons I can think of for you to do this is that you are scum.

Corvuus
My suspicion of you has nothing to do with set-up balance (I was once in a game with 4 doctors. Then I was in another game with 3 mason pairs. And then a game with 2 inventors. Reoccuring power roles don't bother me) and I think you've played a town game. My suspicion of you lies in the mechanics of the faking and nothing else, as I have already stated. Also, if you're pushing for my lynch, can you actually, you know, push?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by Korlash »

@ Corv: Why do you think KK is town when he is so obviously scum?
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:35 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

DUE TO A MODDING ERROR I HAVE JUST REALIZED THE SCUM ALREADY WON!

THERE ARE THREE MAFIA STILL LIVING AND THEY KILLED LAST NIGHT!

cret1n, mafier mispellcaster
Killah Nine, chocolate mafier
and
Killer Seven, mafier godfather win!

Enjoy post game.
no, this isn't a thinly veiled April fools joke...

"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

forbiddanlight wrote:Enjoy post game. There is absolutely nothing written here.
LOLWUT?

Fix'd

Korlash wrote:You do not know this set-up anymore then I do but the fact you stick to one option which is pure speculation as if it were fact only strengths the idea you made all this up just so it ended with Mirth being scum. And any speculation made for the sole purpous of making a singular player look like scum is not in the interest of the town.
No need to get personal and insulting. To answer your questions (quickly, cause I have to rush out to work), yes those opinions are all my speculations. Those speculations are based on the process of elimination (eliminating both you & Corvuus), so from my POV, the only possible scum left is Mirth. So, yes, I'm stating that as a fact.
From my vantage point, I do know the setup. Mirth is scum.

Since you've decided that I'm scum based on the speculation that a Godfather will always claim vanilla and you've been reading everything I've written through a "He's scum!" filter, I've become fairly frustrated that I don't haev the magic words that can win this game for the town.

I'll post again after work.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Mirth »

forbiddanlight wrote:

DUE TO A MODDING ERROR I HAVE JUST REALIZED THE SCUM ALREADY WON!

THERE ARE THREE MAFIA STILL LIVING AND THEY KILLED LAST NIGHT!

cret1n, mafier mispellcaster
Killah Nine, chocolate mafier
and
Killer Seven, mafier godfather win!

Enjoy post game.
no, this isn't a thinly veiled April fools joke...

So this game is finally over? Gott sei dank.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So this game is finally over? Gott sei dank.

Yeah, but seriously, you all should have figured out the mafier. I mean, Llamafluff had it pretty well, IIRC.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Korlash »

KK wrote:No need to get personal and insulting.
There is no way in hell any sane person could find that insulting...
KK wrote:To answer your questions (quickly, cause I have to rush out to work), yes those opinions are all my speculations. Those speculations are based on the process of elimination (eliminating both you & Corvuus), so from my POV, the only possible scum left is Mirth. So, yes, I'm stating that as a fact. From my vantage point, I do know the setup. Mirth is scum.
But you still don't speak for her. You cannot know why she did things or for what purpose other stuff was for. Like that thing with the vig. Even if Mirth is scum you can't know that and so you can't play it off as fact. Even if you "know" someone is mafia you cannot make shit up. That's end of story.
KK wrote:Since you've decided that I'm scum based on the speculation that a Godfather will always claim vanilla and you've been reading everything I've written through a "He's scum!" filter, I've become fairly frustrated that I don't haev the magic words that can win this game for the town.
I haven't been reading it through a he's scum filter. In fact I seem to remember conceding a point to you a while ago but I could be thinking of another game. Most of the shit you have been saying is scummy. I'm not at fault for seeing everything you post as scummy if it is.
Forbiddan wrote:Yeah, but seriously, you all should have figured out the mafier. I mean, Llamafluff had it pretty well, IIRC.
seeing as how I'm listed as dead vanilla town there is no way this game is really over... It's a pretty good joke though but I hope you warned KK... I mean the mafia before hand so he doesn't slip up...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:23 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

seeing as how I'm listed as dead vanilla town there is no way this game is really over... It's a pretty good joke though but I hope you warned KK... I mean the mafia before hand so he doesn't slip up...
You mean you aren't? Dead vanilla town that is? You were killed last night
-StrangerCoug

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ha ha ha... You can't fool me Forbiddan, I R 2 Smartz fur thats!

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ha ha ha... You can't fool me Forbiddan, I R 2 Smartz fur thats!
Hai hai, I'll fix it. It was still pretty amusing I think, even if no one would fall for it.
-StrangerCoug

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

And you would have gotten away with it too if not for these metal kids and their little dog too! *evil laugh*

yay for cross-references...

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Korlash wrote:But you still don't speak for her. You cannot know why she did things or for what purpose other stuff was for. Like that thing with the vig. Even if Mirth is scum you can't know that and so you can't play it off as fact.
Look, a powerrole like Doctor is perfectly safe for mafia to claim if they know they control all the night kills. That way they can always claim to have protected X while Y dies at night. If there is another killing role in the game, then it runs the risk of ruining the claim story. Hence she come up with the bullshit role of "rusty doc".

I have the luxury of being certain that Mirth is scum from my persepective, and likewise she should be sure that I am scum by process of elimination. The cops in this game are confimed and therefore are off-limits.

There is no way that Corvuus is scum because the only way a godfather would claim nk-resistent cop is if had A) a scum-mate to back his claim or B) knowledge of the game setup.

A is impossible because a scum-team of Corvuus/Korlash would have won the game days ago. And B just makes this game so horrible unbalanced in favor of the mafia that we never had a chance.

And there is no way that Korlash is scum because you would have piled on and quick-lynched if you were.

So now our backs are against the deadline wall and the major reasons that you are voting for me is because any townie who survives until the endgame must be godfather and you think Mirth is pro-town because she didn't vote for who should be her most likely suspect. Is that the jist of it?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:16 am

Post by Mirth »

KK, ummm what? So I, as scum, claimed doc because I *knew* there was only one killing role, but I was hunting for vigs by asking the mod if there was a second scum group and I was scared of someone killing me? ummm what? I'm scum because you've contradicted your own logic as to why I'm scum?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:22 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mirth wrote:KK, ummm what? So I, as scum, claimed doc because I *knew* there was only one killing role, but I was hunting for vigs by asking the mod if there was a second scum group and I was scared of someone killing me? ummm what? I'm scum because you've contradicted your own logic as to why I'm scum?
No. You claimed to be a (not up to date/rusty/useless) doctor because you couldn't risk being a normal doctor if there was a non-mafia killing role.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:23 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Forty-Third "I'm Bored" Vote Count

"There are many causes for insanity. Too many, honestly. However, insanity does have its limits; specifically, if you go past point X you reset the "insane-o-meter" and go back to being sane. Other characters simply grow bored with being insane and choose to become sane again. So they do."

Mod Note: Deadline is in 29 hours. Are you all bad enough dudes (and dudette, don't worry, I didn't forget you Mirth) to lynch someone normally?

Or will we have the most amazing resolution ever...a haiku off?

Kublai Khan (1): Korlash
Korlash (0)
Mirth (2): Kublai Khan, Corvuus
Corvuus (0)

Not Voting (1): Mirth

Mirth is at L-1

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline will be April 3rd, 2009 at 3:00 PM EST

-StrangerCoug

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Korlash »

KK wrote:Look, a powerrole like Doctor is perfectly safe for mafia to claim if they know they control all the night kills. That way they can always claim to have protected X while Y dies at night. If there is another killing role in the game, then it runs the risk of ruining the claim story. Hence she come up with the bullshit role of "rusty doc".
And how is a rusty doc a bullshit role in this game?
KK wrote:I have the luxury of being certain that Mirth is scum from my persepective, and likewise she should be sure that I am scum by process of elimination. The cops in this game are confimed and therefore are off-limits.
Repeating stupid little tid-bits like this over and over just wastes time and space. Can we stop freaking doing it already?
KK wrote:There is no way that Corvuus is scum because the only way a godfather would claim nk-resistent cop is if had A) a scum-mate to back his claim or B) knowledge of the game setup.
So you are pretending to be an expert on other people's scum claim dos and don'ts.
KK wrote:And there is no way that Korlash is scum because you would have piled on and quick-lynched if you were.
no... I wouldn't have... but that's beside the point because i'm not scum. However, this should also be evidence to Corv that Mirth is not scum. If you believe scum would want to quick hammer you should also believe scum would want to tie the vote in order to save themselves. As Mirth isn't doing that, she has some confirmation like I do. maybe not as much, but there is still some there.
KK wrote:So now our backs are against the deadline wall and the major reasons that you are voting for me is because any townie who survives until the endgame must be godfather and you think Mirth is pro-town because she didn't vote for who should be her most likely suspect. Is that the jist of it?
No actually it's because you seem to constantly try to strawman my case and put words in my mouth. Nowhere did I ever say anything about any townie surviving to endgame meaning anything, so that's a full blown lie from you. And Mirth not voting for you is only one of a series of stackable reasons regarding late game activities.

So once again, die you piece of scum, die.
KK wrote:No. You claimed to be a (not up to date/rusty/useless) doctor because you couldn't risk being a normal doctor if there was a non-mafia killing role.
So here's what I get from this... Mirth asked about second killing groups becuase they could expose he but in reality any non-town second killing group would never admit to anyting that exposes mirth, they would just kill her the next night, so getting a safeclaim for it is just retarded on her part.And any pro-town killing roles that would expose her would never answer to questions regarding second mafia groups, so asking that question to find vigs would also be retarded on her part.

So you're arguing Mirth did something illogical to help prepare for a situation that would never happen?

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Mirth »

KK, why didn't I claim rusty doctor when I first claimed then? I'm not liking how you keep contradicting yourself as to why I'm scum. At all. You know what,

vote:KK

Haiku-off it is.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:02 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Forty-Fourth "Nonsensical Things" Vote Count

"Haiku are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator"

Mod Note: Deadline in 6 hours. Haiku rules will be put up then provided it remains tied.

Kublai Khan (2): Korlash, Mirth
Korlash (0)
Corvuus (0)

Not Voting (0)

Mirth is at L-1
Kublai Khan is at L-1

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline will be April 3rd, 2009 at 3:00 PM EST

-StrangerCoug

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Korlash wrote:
KK wrote:I have the luxury of being certain that Mirth is scum from my persepective, and likewise she should be sure that I am scum by process of elimination. The cops in this game are confimed and therefore are off-limits.
Repeating stupid little tid-bits like this over and over just wastes time and space. Can we stop freaking doing it already?
No, I have to keep repeating this until it sinks in. The cops are confirmed and therefore are off-limits.

This means that the game is down to Mirth or me. I know I'm not scum, therefore it's Mirth. That is the most sane, rational, obvious, clear conclusion I can reach.

For Mirth, if she were town, it should have also been the most sane, rational, obvious, clear choice to go after me. But she didn't. She wasted time with pointless inquiries into Corvuus' role (after you expressed doubt about Corvuus, hmmm..) and is now jumping on the Haiku bandwagon because it's her only chance at victory.

I'm absolutely flabbergasted that you think that rusty doc is a legit role in this game.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:49 am

Post by Mirth »

I don't see why asking about something that is bothering me about Corv is scummy when it in fact does not make sense. Also I don't see you answering or acknowledging my last question.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Korlash »

KK wrote:This means that the game is down to Mirth or me. I know I'm not scum, therefore it's Mirth. That is the most sane, rational, obvious, clear conclusion I can reach.
I don't care. You still can't make shit up. You can't alter facts or evidence to hep your POE work.
KK wrote:For Mirth, if she were town, it should have also been the most sane, rational, obvious, clear choice to go after me. But she didn't. She wasted time with pointless inquiries into Corvuus' role (after you expressed doubt about Corvuus, hmmm..) and is now jumping on the Haiku bandwagon because it's her only chance at victory.
It's really stupid for you or anyone else to push Mirth going after Corv as a reason she is scum as i was the first person to do that after he claimed. That is not scummy to me. It never will be. So shut the hell up about it. It's another thing everyone keeps repeating that will never change.
KK wrote:I'm absolutely flabbergasted that you think that rusty doc is a legit role in this game.
And you don't even blink an eye at death miller, death miller scum, and TWO nightkill immune cops? Rusty doc seems the most sane and logical role out of all of them right now.

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Deadline in 10 minutes. Hope you all are ready. Haiku rules will go up if a tie occurs at deadline
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Forty-Fifth "End of D7, and End of the Game" Vote Count

"There is madness in everyone"

Mod Note: There is a tie! Haiku rules to follow.

Kublai Khan (2): Korlash, Mirth

Not Voting (0)

Mirth is at L-1
Kublai Khan is at L-1

DEADLINE

-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

As the group reaches the end of the day, and the lights are about to go out, they are evenly split on who to vote for. Exasperated, forbiddanlight suggests a competition to determine who survives. A certain poetic art she enjoys called the haiku. Set up as judge of haikus, she patiently awaits the entries.

Mechanics of the haiku off

1. Haiku is a form of poetry that relies on number of syllables. It is in the format of one line with 5 syllables, one line with 7 syllables, and a final line of 5 syllables. Examples will be provided.
2. The tied players should only submit one haiku. Make sure it's the best you have
3. The tied players have 24 hours to submit a haiku.
4. The haiku should be submitted by PM, though it will be presented in the official judging post.
5. Most amusing haiku wins.
6. The winner survives.
7. Scum may not PM their partners for help with the haiku, nor may town communicate for any reason.
8. If I forgot something, I'll add it in.
9. Good Luck

Examples of haiku, as a meta haiku:

Meta haiku

Excuse my rudeness
But this thread, I noticed it
And wish to partake

Though this thread is old
three months old, to be precise
Haiku will not die

An art, lasting long
In the earliest of times
indeed has tendrils

Most assuredly
as a venerable art
haiku are lovely

But, I do wonder
With format 5-7-5
Can one meta haiku?

-break-

An epic haiku
is mostly impossible
so a new art forms

A step up, one goes
forming some odd thing beyond
a normal haiku

A meta haiku...
about multiple haiku
In haiku format

Some may haiku of
the many changing seasons
Or other natures

But this haiku, this
this tells of the art itself
With exponent glee

One argues, perhaps
that one can't say much at all
about the haiku

Perhaps even saying
that one cannot make nineteen
about the subject

-break-

However, you see
I only have to write four
to complete this task

Closing it is hard
But a good story resolves
even one of haiku

The end, dramatic
Whether good, bad, or neither
approaches quickly

This haiku, filler
For tension will raise a lot
with protracted end

I must finish now
But I hope you all enjoyed
Cause everyone dies.

~FIN~
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”