Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Seth Green »

This traffic and late nights are killing me.
Looks like it past time to change the channel. Slicey is free from votes for now.

http://www.robotchicken.org/index.php?t ... rreal_Life

Vote count:

kloud1516
LynchHimNotMe
xxFabianxx
hp [leaves] (1) EmpTyger
Llamafluff
Slicey (0) (no votes allowed)
Jazzmyn
Esomonty
Drench
Kmd4390 (o)
xRECKONERx (0)
EmpTyger (1) Jazz

Not voting everyone else

With 12 votes it will take 7 to lynch.
Day 2 deadline is April 9th, 3:00pm PST

Original Roll String: 1d72
1 72-Sided Dice: (10) = 10
Robot chicken is full. Replacement are encouraged to sign up as well.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: EmpTyger
green shirt thursdays
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Seth Green »

Prodding: Drench, EsoMonty, Kmd4390 and xxFabianxx
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Will catch up ASAP. Sorry guys. Didn't think it had been so long since I posted here.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

LlamaFluff wrote: People still need to shut up about what type of faction is making what type of kill. It only can help anti-town.
I agree. No point discussing it now.
Kieraen wrote:Hi, just coming in. I have done one full read through, and with little to no evidence I can say the baddies are....

lol...

...I wish I knew.

Anyway. I'm inclined to believe Zwet and Santos' claims. Zwet as a death miller would come out as being a anti-town upon lynch gerning trust upon Santos (who possibly was being put in a position of pushing for a lynch of a townie). I'm sure when Santos said that this was 'half of his role' so I'm guessing he had one more player to lynch in order to win.
Um ok..? Thanks for the "I don't know anything except the dead people" here. Really, do better or recieve my vote.
EmpTyger wrote:This is kind of crazy, but I think it might be wise to lynch me next time the channel switches so as to stop the WIFOM crap the game will be flooded with by scum manipulation. I am a death miller, so to get it over with you might as well kill me.
I lol'd.
xRECKONERx wrote:I'm down for a bandwagon! :D

vote Zwet
xRECKONERx wrote: That being said...
FoS: Drench
until he shows up to explain himself.
xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: Slicey
xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: EmpTyger
Why do you love to bandwagon so much?

-------------------------

Update: Not much change in suspicions. Still willing to lynch either Drench or Reck.

Vote Drench
again.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Drench »

Catching up. Notes on each player under fire:

Reck: Reck's been jumping on bandwagons left, right and center. First off: Why do you feel the need to change votes so rapidly? Why is every case better than the last? Just now, in post 276, he voted EmpTyger. This is approximately 12 hours since Jazzmyn placed the first vote on him. What's more, Reck doesn't provide any reasoning. He doesn't even say he agrees with a particular line of reasoning, he just votes Emp. Reck: What is your reasoning (in your own words) for voting EmpTyger? Drench is suspicious.

Slicey: Slicey has come under fire for comparing Reck's play to Slicey's first game, where he was town. First off: how is it a guarantee that your play and his play are exactly the same? However, it seems one of his first games here was where he was scum. I fail to see how Slicey newb-town play is most likely different from Reck newb-town play, but Slicey newb-scum is most likely the same as Reck newb-scum. Explain this to me. However, I agree that Slicey's continued defense of Reck after the spotlight switched hands is suspicious. At the present time, I don't find the case on Slicey to hold much weight, but it is noteworthy.

Jazzmyn: As I understand it, the only point against her is that she's been discussing who did what. Now, her doing this and not much else isn't exactly helping the town here. She's not posting content. Then, when EmpTyger notices and builds a case against her, she does post content. In the form of what looks like OMGUS'ing EmpTyger. In addition, she repeats for all of the points against her like so:

'What?'

'He can't possibly be serious.'

'Does anyone know what he's talking about?'

Then she votes him. Suspicious.

EmpTyger: The only case on EmpTyger is from Jazzmyn, with Reck giving it steam. As you saw above, this case consists of 'What is he talking about?'. Hardly grounds.

HoS: Jazzmyn
FoS: Reckoner
MFoS: Slicey

More soon.
join your union
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

My vote for EmpTyger is because not only have I been suspicious of him/her (sorry, not good with genders) already, but Tyger's Post 261 made me raise one too many eyebrows. To tell you the truth, when I voted Tyger, I didn't even
see
the other vote for him, so this one wasn't a bandwagon. No way any of you can know that's true, though, so let me explain:
I’m having a really hard time believing that you legitimately believe this.
When Jazz offers a completely reasonable explanation to why the brain-sucking could be an alien-related flavor death, EmpTyger responds with this. Hardly sound reasoning or logic at all.
Reckoner:
If the only reason you think Slicey is mafia is because he “distanced” himself from you, then how is that different from what you’re now doing to him?
An obvious misread of my post, when I stated I hated the idea of a scumtell being "distancing" from me. And Tyger's "April Fool's Day" post is still WTFing me to no end. No point in posting that because it only creates confusion: something very anti-town.
No, there are too *few* people posting in this game. Come up with another excuse.
Once again, Tyger has no grounds for a vote on hp other than "he was being suspicious D1". This is all that is said.
Rolling Eyes <see above> Why are you misreading my post?
After I specifically didn't misread... anything... he just throws this out there casually. It's nothing but repeating what I've just said to him with no basis for my misread whatsoever. And when I tell him that "I didn't misread anything", he just drops the argument like so:
Fine, then what’s this other evidence elsewhere that you’re agreeing with?
To make it a point to say I misread the post, then completely go "Fine" like it wasn't a valid argument to start with... seems like scummy "grasping at straws"ish behavior.
I don’t see any way for her to simultaneously argue that “shot with eggs” is exactly the same as “shot [with bullets]” but significantly different from “brains sucked out”. Or for her to consider, given what has already transpired, that we do not have a strongly flavored game. So, my hypothesis is that Jazzmyn knows something about the kills last night, got overeager, and now is trying to cover it with a convoluted implausible explanation.
And maybe I'm just overlooking something... but I find
no
string of logic that can be followed in this. I can ABSOLUTELY see how "shot with eggs" is the same as "shot with bullets" but different from "brains sucked out". I don't think she was ever arguing that the game was mechanical, or
not
flavored. I don't understand ANYTHING Tyger said in this post, and it seems like it's just fuzzy logic attempting to save his own ass.

Also important to note: after harking on me as scum for pages, he suddenly just drops the suspicions on me when I fire back and says:
(More specifically, I’m thinking about a zwet/Jazzmyn/LF mafia. It fits the LF/zwet interactions yesterday, explains how Jazzmyn knows so well what mafia didn’t do, why she’s overeager to pursue that line, and why LF is so anxious to shut Jazzmyn up. If I had to pick who they killed, I’d guess Plum, given how Jazzmyn conflated the zwet kill with the Zazie killmethod,)
Hmm. So suddenly I'm just not a suspect anymore?

Tyger is just confusing the
hell
out of people, and to me, that's enough anti-town behavior to warrant a lynch.
green shirt thursdays
xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by xxFabianxx »

Once again, sorry for the inactivty, things have been really hectic.
It's 2am here and this is the first time I have got online.
With the Easter holidays and 2 weeks off from Uni now I'll be much more active, bot for now, to bed I go.
Indubitable
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

Drench:
Drench [280] wrote:Catching up. Notes on each player under fire:

Reck <snip>
Slicey <snip>
Jazzmyn <snip>
EmpTyger <snip>
Why’d you skip hp in your run-through of people under fire? He was one of the only 3 people {EmpTyger, hp, Drench} who were being voted at that time.

Reckoner:
(Him)
I’m not going to apologize for the burst of sarcasm in this. It was hard enough to get this this tame.
xRECKONERx [281] wrote:<snip>
I’m having a really hard time believing that you legitimately believe this.
When Jazz offers a completely reasonable explanation to why the brain-sucking could be an alien-related flavor death, EmpTyger responds with this. Hardly sound reasoning or logic at all.
As wonderful a defense as your unsupported “I’m right because I say so” is, that’s *not* what Jazzmyn did:
Jazzmyn [206] wrote:<snip>
I'm thinking that they are most likely as follows: the shooting - SK/vig; the hacking - mafia scum faction; the brain sucking - a second (zombie?) scum faction.
<snip>
First she decides that brain sucking is not mafia. Then, only 5 days and 6 posts later, after being questioned about it by several people including me, does she decide in [255] that it must be because of the alien flavor.
xRECKONERx [281, cont] wrote:
Reckoner:
If the only reason you think Slicey is mafia is because he “distanced” himself from you, then how is that different from what you’re now doing to him?
An obvious misread of my post, when I stated I hated the idea of a scumtell being "distancing" from me.
So tell me what you actually meant when you voted. I’m still waiting.
[NOTE: Since you didn’t get it the first time, this doesn’t mean that I believe that you have a reason. It means that I don’t believe you have a reason and so I want to hear what it is. See below.]

xRECKONERx [cont] wrote:
No, there are too *few* people posting in this game. Come up with another excuse.
Once again, Tyger has no grounds for a vote on hp other than "he was being suspicious D1". This is all that is said.
EmpTyger [250, [color=blue]emphasis added[/color]] wrote:<snip>
hp was making me nervous yesterday- all he seemed to be trying to do was simply blend in with the herd.
His behavior today is not helping either.
Vote: hp [leaves]

<snip>
:roll:I have no reason for voting hp except he was suspicious D1 and unhelpful D2 (and, gee, look, still hasn’t been helpful since I made that accusation). And, even if it were just “being suspicious D1”- why is that an illegitimate reason to vote someone D2?
xRECKONERx [281, cont] wrote:
Rolling Eyes <see above> Why are you misreading my post?
After I specifically didn't misread... anything... he just throws this out there casually. It's nothing but repeating what I've just said to him with no basis for my misread whatsoever.
I saw that you agreed with some evidence against Slicey, when the only evidence I could see was that he was distancing himself from you. So I asked you about it. Your only “defense” against my accusation was that I misread your post. Which I didn’t. So I sarcastically replied (hence the rolled eyes) to show how worthless your “defense” is.
xRECKONERx [cont] wrote:And when I tell him that "I didn't misread anything", he just drops the argument like so:
Fine, then what’s this other evidence elsewhere that you’re agreeing with?
To make it a point to say I misread the post, then completely go "Fine" like it wasn't a valid argument to start with... seems like scummy "grasping at straws"ish behavior.
My “fine” was me
calling your bluff
. I *don’t* believe that you have “other evidence elsewhere”, so I’m demanding that you *produce* it. I’m absolutely not dropping the argument.

I made absolutely no statement that my argument against you was invalid, despite your attempt to put that implication into my mouth.

xRECKONERx [cont] wrote:
I don’t see any way for her to simultaneously argue that “shot with eggs” is exactly the same as “shot [with bullets]” but significantly different from “brains sucked out”. Or for her to consider, given what has already transpired, that we do not have a strongly flavored game. So, my hypothesis is that Jazzmyn knows something about the kills last night, got overeager, and now is trying to cover it with a convoluted implausible explanation.
And maybe I'm just overlooking something... but I find
no
string of logic that can be followed in this. I can ABSOLUTELY see how "shot with eggs" is the same as "shot with bullets" but different from "brains sucked out". I don't think she was ever arguing that the game was mechanical, or
not
flavored. I don't understand ANYTHING Tyger said in this post, and it seems like it's just fuzzy logic attempting to save his own ass.
Save myself from what? Jazzmyn’s OMGUS vote?
xRECKONERx [cont] wrote:Also important to note: after harking on me as scum for pages, he suddenly just drops the suspicions on me when I fire back and says:
(More specifically, I’m thinking about a zwet/Jazzmyn/LF mafia. It fits the LF/zwet interactions yesterday, explains how Jazzmyn knows so well what mafia didn’t do, why she’s overeager to pursue that line, and why LF is so anxious to shut Jazzmyn up. If I had to pick who they killed, I’d guess Plum, given how Jazzmyn conflated the zwet kill with the Zazie killmethod,)
Hmm. So suddenly I'm just not a suspect anymore?
This is ridiculous. Just because I’m attacking another player doesn’t mean I consider you innocent! You can easily be mafia with Jazzmyn, given how anxious you are to discredit my attack on her. You can easily be an antitown unaligned with Jazzmyn- we have plenty of kills last night. You can be with them in a 4-person mafia, and LF was hypersensitive to your antitown behavior yesterday. I could be wrong about my hypothesis- which I explicitly state is a hypothesis.

I made absolutely no statement about your innocence, despite your attempt to put one into my mouth.

xRECKONERx [cont] wrote:Tyger is just confusing the
hell
out of people, and to me, that's enough anti-town behavior to warrant a lynch.
Um, the only other person who has said that I’m confusing them is Jazzmyn, who has a slight bias in whether she or I are more credible.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Why are you
wasting my time
with having to
repost arguments that have already been stated
? (See, look! I can underline things for added emphasis too!)

Slicey has seemed to not have a connecting string of logic to anything. Consider how he is all about defending me, then when I come under heavier fire, he backs off so as to not appear to be defending my scummy behavior. And after reading over his argument of:
As for Santos, well, I'm not really sure right now. I played two games with him (both are ongoing.) In one he contributed little, lynched and was scum. In another one, again contributed very little and was town this time. I'd be willing to bet he's scum.
That just seemed like COMPLETE scumlogic and made no sense to me whatsoever. THAT is what really pushed me to vote Slicey, and THAT is why I switched my vote to him. Didn't think that NEEDED to be stated since, you know, kloud and LF had just posted lengthy tl;dr posts on the issue. So, based on your logic, since I've given you a reason why I voted Slicey, apart from him "distancing" himself, I should be ALL CLEAR THEN, right?

No. Of course not. The aliens sucking someone's brain out through straws thing fits with a Robot Chicken flavor, which is why I didn't give it a second thought. If the "only" evidence you could see against Slicey, even after all the cases against him posted was that he was "distancing" himself from me, then you're obviously either A) tunnel visioning on me and not paying attention, or B) arguing with faulty logic.

I'm waiting to hear which it is.
green shirt thursdays
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:29 am

Post by EmpTyger »

Reckoner:
I'm right and you’re wrong and confusing and guilty! That just makes no sense to me and is complete scumlogic! See, I can skip providing reasoning and toss out unsupported absolutes and hope that this lackluster town won't care about real arguments! Oh and also important to note: after harking on me that Jazzmyn makes perfect sense for pages, Reckoner suddenly just drops the defense of her when I fire back!

Talk about wasting time.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:32 am

Post by EmpTyger »

Reckoner:
Okay, for reals now:
xRECKONERx [284] wrote:<snip>
If the "only" evidence you could see against Slicey, even after all the cases against him posted was that he was "distancing" himself from me, then you're obviously either A) tunnel visioning on me and not paying attention, or B) arguing with faulty logic.

I'm waiting to hear which it is.
The only evidence I have heard against Slicey
assumes that he is guilty with you
. To which you quickly toss an unexplained bandwagon-following vote onto Slicey, and then bluster that you agree with his voters without saying why, and then say you don’t need to say why, and then say it’s so obvious that you don’t need to say why, and then finally provide as your only reason:
Consider how he is all about defending me, then when I come under heavier fire, he backs off so as to not appear to be defending my scummy behavior.
<snip>
Setting aside the fact that it's perfectly valid to defend someone if there's initially no case against them, and then stop defending them as their behavior changes-
according to you, the attack on Slicey depends on the assumption that your behavior is indefensible and scummy!
If LF or kloud want to try to argue that "Reckoner is too guilty for Slicey to legitimately defend", fine, I suppose. (Not that I necessary agree, for the record, as should be obvious from my initial D1 behavior.) But if *your* argument against Slicey is "I, Reckoner, am too guilty for Slicey to legitimately defend"- well, I'll start with your implicit admission of guilt and then figure out how Slicey might fit with you.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Are you ****ing dense, man?

Here, I'll post it again, since you obviously still don't know how to read an argument. STOP. MISREADING. MY. DAMN. POSTS.

[quote=Slicey]As for Santos, well, I'm not really sure right now. I played two games with him (both are ongoing.) In one he contributed little, lynched and was scum. In another one, again contributed very little and was town this time. I'd be willing to bet he's scum.[/quote]

This is the scumlogic I was talking about. Nothing to do with the distancing, this just seemed like a WIFOM argument, then Slicey leaped onto the "I'd be willing to bet he's scum" conclusion without providing any evidence either way, especially after JUST stating he played the same way in both games and was different alignments each time.

Where the FUCK are you pulling "I, Reckoner, am too guilty for Slicey to legitimately defend?" from? Out of your scum-filled ass, that's where. Talk about putting words in other people's mouth with no rational basis. >.>
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Sorry, I got a little heated.

Excuse my language. :-\
green shirt thursdays
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:24 am

Post by EmpTyger »

xRECKONERx [287] wrote:<snip>
Where the FUCK are you pulling "I, Reckoner, am too guilty for Slicey to legitimately defend?" from? Out of your scum-filled ass, that's where. Talk about putting words in other people's mouth with no rational basis. >.>
Here, *I*'ll post it again:
Consider how he is all about defending me, then when I come under heavier fire, he backs off so as to not appear to be defending my scummy behavior.
<snip>
Those are *your* words. That's not about Santos, that's about *you*.

(And, you're really one to talk about leaping onto willing-to-bet-he's-scum conclusions without providing any evidence.)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Tyger, I meant that quote in the respect that while I admitted multiple times to acting scummy due to my lack of attention to the game
and
real life problems. I stated that I understood how my actions appear scummy... but I also consider the fact that I'm appearing scummy to people to be a huge tell as to who is just trying to lynch someone and who is seriously scumhunting. I've provided evidence for my votes when asked to do so.

I wasn't saying I was too guilty for him to defend... I was saying he was never
really
trying to defend me... if he was, he would've stuck with the argument instead of running tuck-tailed the opposite direction as soon as the shit hit the fan.
green shirt thursdays
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by Seth Green »

Vote count:

kloud1516
LynchHimNotMe
xxFabianxx
hp [leaves] (1) EmpTyger
Llamafluff
Slicey (0)
Jazzmyn
Esomonty
Drench
Kmd4390 (o)
xRECKONERx (0)
EmpTyger (0) (no votes allowed)

Not voting everyone else

1 72-Sided Dice: (50) = 50
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

@mod
Can you prod Slicey?

I just realized we have a deadline in about four days, so whatever happens it needs to happen sometime soon. As stated before, I would prefer a Slicey lynch today, but would be willing to go back to a reck lynch if people would rather go for him.

@Emp - Go back and read my case on Slicey. Not a whole lot of it is "scum with reck". Regardless of Recks alignment, I still think the way Slicey has moved around his suspicion of him for very weak reasoning, and it usually follows change in a view of him or reck.

@All: This is the time we need to be careful with our votes. With about 100 hours to deadline a few bad dice roles can take away a prefered lynch. So I would prefer to stick to FoS and things of that nature right now.

FoS Slicey
- Would be voting except for the above stated reasons
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Seth Green »

LlamaFluff wrote:
@mod
Can you prod Slicey?
Done
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Seth Green »

It's time to flip channels again.

Vote count:

kloud1516
LynchHimNotMe
xxFabianxx
hp [leaves] (0) (no votes allowed)
Llamafluff
Slicey (0)
Jazzmyn
Esomonty
Drench
Kmd4390 (o)
xRECKONERx (0)
EmpTyger (0)

Not voting everyone else

1d72SEEDSTART1125699387SEEDEND
Seth Green
Seth Green
Townie
Seth Green
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Seth Green »

I'm going to be out soon so here is the next channel flip in 2 hours.

1 72-Sided Dice: (67) = 67
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:18 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I am good with either a Slicey or recon lynch today.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

kloud1516 wrote:I am good with either a Slicey or recon lynch today.
I'd be fine with Drench or Reck.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:46 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

I still have to read ;-;
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Honestly I have no clue either way between Slicey or Drench... but since Slicey stuck out in my mind first and his logicjumping (lol, pot calling kettle black) is a blatant scumtell, I'll go him.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”