Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Xenaroth »

@NabNab
Sorry for offending you by taking your posts and quoting them. I do however believe that it was/is very relevent and I do not want people to claim I misquote other people's posts.

My response to Beyond_Birthday's Comments on my previous post.
Beyond_Birthday wrote: Against Skrit: You make it sound like a RV OMGUS, which is fault since he didn't post at the time of your vote. This is a blatant lie. Also, you say your jut going to ignore the arguments because you can't make sense of them... seems evasive. Well, no... it doesn't seem that way, it is.

Against Me: I wouldn't have an issue with your defense if you were the one to write it or constructed your own defense.

Against Lowell: ...well...what he said is scummy of you is true. And you didn't bother to provide an explanation for it or really address/resume the earlier "rukus[sic]." Why would you stir something up and then not return to your point during your return, assuming that there was a real reason for your absence?

Against Ash: You call him lurkerish and then state that his reasoning is weak without explaining your view.

Also: Of course you have to support your arguments.
Against Skrit

How is it a blatant lie. It was his first post and the first thing he did was vote me I think that fills the definition of OMGUS. Either way (OMGUS or not) it was during the RV stage. Also his from all his post his only real issue with me was that my "username is fishy". What exactly am i supposed to say to defend myself.

Against You

Just because I didn't write it doesn't make it invalid. The logic still stands and I'm not changing my story because that would be lying. It was during the RV Stage and I was trying to get people to confirm (unorthodox but its how i play, at least I'm not scared to attract attention/not post)

Against Lowell

I did explain why i could often not post (Bad ISP and Uni). I left the ruckus (ruckus is referring to trying to call out Skritzer by voting against him) alone because I because he posted and hence I had succeeded in getting a reaction. I was about to go onto Millar13 but Elias brought Elias out from non-posting. So hence I stopped the "ruckus". I concede that causing an early stir and then not posting isn't town-like.

Against AshKetchummm

I'll try re-explain as i though I was stating my view.
Ash Voted for me because he he thinks i am after people from the get go.
I actually voted Skritzer to prevent lurkiness.
Ash Voted Millar to prevent lurkiness.
Hence our reasons for voting was/is the same
Hence i claim his vote on me is a poor one as by his reasoning he should be voting for himself as well.
I also noted that ironically Ash had not posted all that much thus I called him a lurker. So him claiming to vote for Millar to stop being lurkerish is yet again a poor reason.

@Beyond_Birthday
Are you happy with my explanations? If you have more questions please ask.

@Ash
I am sorry about claiming you voted for Elias, I was getting Elias and Millar confused as they had their massive screaming match. Honest mistake.
Simpor wrote:I don't find much to comment on so far.
Simpor you've posted a few times but had very little to say each time. Hence you are posting but without content this looks scummy. My comment above is just simple proof of that as I CANNOT believe you can't have something to say when someone is L-2.

Unvote if I have voted for someone

Vote Simpor

Maybe now you'll post something more meaty.
Show
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder

Currently playing:
Sushi Mafia (Day Seven) - replacement
Mini 762 - Secret-role Mafia (Day One)
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Thoughts on what I missed: xenas defense was pretty good in my opinion. plain sight lurkers include: millar, simpor, Ash, awa. this is pretty depressing. Ash also seems pretty opportunistic and scummy when he places his vote on xena, and further, his request that he have notes to "compare to" is kind of sketchy.

Xena, I think calling what me and millar had a "screaming match" is pretty unfair. I never once lost my cool. If using the word "bitching" means that I'm screaming or losing my cool, then this is news to me.

Hopefully I'll have extended thoughts tomorrow, player by player style. This is just a rudimentary sketch.
I play the games rul gud.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

My problem with Xen at the moment is he tend to attack lurkers over active players as of late.

Unvote

OMGUS has to be a reaction, thus your statement is a lie, but I am going to need more patience in order to play this game. This lot of people is giving me a head ache...
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Xenaroth »

@Elias
I called a screaming match due to sheer volume of posts. It is true that from the posts i can't see any evidence that you lost your cool so yeah maybe it was a bit unfair.

@Beyond_Birthday
Other than Skritzer which lurkers have I "attacked". As far as i can tell i kept out of the Elias vs Millar. I commented on irony of Ash's lack of posting and his reasons for voting for lurkers. Those aren't really attacks or at least i woldn't count them as being attacks.

I do have a case against someone but i first want people to be happy with my reasons for al the allegations against me. As far as I can see, this is happening. I'll post my case, in full, tomorrow.

Xen
Show
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder

Currently playing:
Sushi Mafia (Day Seven) - replacement
Mini 762 - Secret-role Mafia (Day One)
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Your advocating the third...

Instead, Xen, make your case. If your efforts are genuine and root from a townie's mindset, that should be obvious from your case. Make your move, I'm tired of waiting.
Show
6-4-1
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by millar13 »

You tired of waiting and yet you just un-voted....

Freudian Slip?
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Wall-E »

Votecount 1-6

[3] millar13
Elias_the_thief, Simpor, AshKetchummm

[2] Xenaroth
Lowell, skitzer

[1] AshKetchummm
TCold

[1] Lowell
NabakovNabakov

[1] Elias_the_thief
millar13

[1] Simpor
Xenaroth

[0] Beyond_Birthday

[0] skitzer

[0] TCold

[0] AWA

[0] NabakovNabakov

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch and end Day 1.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:43 am

Post by skitzer »

Xenaroth in Post 114: Oops, that vote was random. I guess it should be off by now....
Unvote

Simpor in Post 117: If you had read anything, you would have seen that many are questioning you, including me. For this, I hereby declare to
Vote: Simpor

BB in Post 124: I don't like how you vote for millar and not do anything Lowell, and then blatantly mention it. What makes Lowell different from millar13? If anything, I would expect it more from millar then lowell, so you've got it switched IMO.

As of Post 127: I do not like the amount of hyprocrisy in this game. Players are attacking lurkers and then calling others out for doing the same.

Also,
Mod, I request that we find a replacement for TCold.

TCold will be replaced, if possible. If he is not replaced before the 15th he'll be modkilled. - the mod
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by millar13 »

Beyond_Birthday after looking back at Post 124 myself (thanks skitzer) the fact that you would expect something from Looker....makes me turn my head slightly. If you have previous on someone (and would normally vote agaisnt such a person) then this makes me think that you know something about Lowell that the rest of us don't

unvote Vote:Beyond_Birthday

I believe you may have just slipped up there.
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

AshKetchummm wrote:Can I hear what your impression is so we can "compare notes" so to speak?
While I agree with Elias that this is fairly sketchy, I will oblige.

In the early game ("right off the back [sic]"), Xenaroth made two votes and one FOS (though he seemed to somewhere get the impression that he voted for Lowell). The first was on me, and while it was the third vote on my wagon, all votes were ostensibly jokes (one was mine), and I doubt strongly that Xena's vote was any gambit to lynch me.

I think Xena has said plenty in defense of voting skitzer. Again, it was a prod vote and was accompanied by neither fire nor brimstone, not looking to lynch.

The FOS on BB in Xena's 6 (I'm lazy and like to read posts in isolation, so sue me) actually struck me as much more cautious than aggresively looking for a lynch. Elias had been calling for a wagon, but Xenaroth instead went with just a vote.

If viewed entirely without context, the first instance could be pile-on wagoning; the second preying on lurkers, and the third wagon pushing. But none are all that pronounced, and because there is such a variety, there is no pattern. Thus, it is difficult to idenfity any scummy motivations.

Now, what were
your
notes?
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by millar13 »

NabakovNabakov after reading Post 134 I just have a question.

When asked, if you had a good nights sleep do you say:-

1) Yeah it was good....leave me alone I want some sleep

2) zzzzzzzzzzzzz f*5k o*F

3) You read this book....read extract blah blah blah blah (ten hours later)
What was the question again?
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:41 pm

millar13 wrote:Beyond_Birthday after looking back at Post 124 myself (thanks skitzer) the fact that you would expect something from Looker....makes me turn my head slightly. If you have previous on someone (and would normally vote agaisnt such a person) then this makes me think that you know something about Lowell that the rest of us don't

unvote Vote:Beyond_Birthday

I believe you may have just slipped up there.
Oh goody, not only can you not READ, you also decided to pick on the sole psychopath in this game.

revote Millar

Why? Well, let me see:
I don't expect...anything out of Looker. Ever. I want him mod killed, if that would happen...it'd be amazing and appreciated. But, it won't. He'll be annoying forever.

Out of Lowell? Well, yes, indeed. I would always expect seemingly half assed play from Lowell with the randomly inserted PBPA. So, you are essentially voting me for picking you out? Why? Empking is proof you can't change people's play styles, but you bantantly mimicked someone else's post (Lowells at the time) and this time Skitzer. I would urge skitzer to actually realize that Skitzer=wrong and that you are an idiot... I suppose calling you that is argumentum ad hominem, but I don't give a ----. HEY! DON'T EDIT MY SPEECH!

And slipped... huh, wait, what?

Also, Sigmund Freud was an idiot who thought if you dreamed of sleeping on little pillows that the small pillow represents a penis. Big pillows, therefore, represented vaginas. So...I really wouldn't take his word for gospel... what did I miss... OH YEAH!

A Freudian slip is given in the example:
"Hey, My friend wants to come over."
"My phone's ringing, hold on for one sex."
"Sex! HA! Freudian slip!"

It's a stupid concept. (This comes from the often mishit key of a "x" for a "c." I know, I do it often.)

I'm thinking Xen and Millar for a scum pair... possible third person/second team pending. (I am going to make the wild guess that this will be argued by both, but I could be wrong. *Shrugs*)
Show
6-4-1
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:17 am

Post by millar13 »

I didn't mean freud...i meant slipped as in made a mistake. Forget the mumbo jumbo and just admit this is another OMGUS wrapped up as a clever re-vote.

Your so predictable.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm back from jury duty. Will be able to post something tomorrow.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 am

Post by skitzer »

BB In Post 136: I do not like the post here. My logic makes absolute sense, and if I'm not logical enough, I think Nab would agree with what I said. To me, it's not skitzer=wrong: sure that happens but not here. Instead, I believe you think that Beyond_Birthday=right.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by millar13 »

Beyond_Birthday: did you only vote for me becoz you didn't like my reason or simply becoz I voted for you. Actually don't answer that.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

@Skitzer: Please don't invoke me. Thx.

@BB: A few things
1) Isn't it presumptuous to assume that you're the only pscyhopath in the game?
2) Pretending to be censored doesn't stop an ad hominem argument from being a fallacy.
3) Where did you get "two one liner 0% content posts" from to describe Millar? A simple isolation of his posts would, depending on your monitor size and perspective on what constitutes "content," prove that description quite wrong.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:02 pm

2. I never said it wasn't a logical fallacy. I will say, however, that argumentum ad hominem is fun.

Did you isolate Millar's post or not? The first 13 posts are absolute garbage.

He looks back at my post 124 due to Skitzer's criticism of its contents. He says that I slipped without stating what the slip is, and the votes me. This leaves me nothing to defend against and is, therefore, scummy. Hence, I vote Millar.

His post 15 is garbage.

Post 16 is back to me, but doesn't really address my post, just kind of generates more nothing.

Post 17: I'm accused of Omgus, which insinuates I had no reason to vote him. My answer is NO. I will not let him hide behind an OMGUS wall. His want to leave the game is scummy, and his play since then is scummy. I want Millar lynched.
Beyond_Birthday wrote:Yes, and your
two one liner 0% content posts
have been ever so helpful. I would expect this from Lowell though, so:

Vote Millar
As a side note:
The part is italics is a hyperbole. However, I think it is far worse to havew 13 unhelpful posts versus 2 of them. And again: Lowell, I know, always does stupid little: "No activity" nonsense posts and then does (a surprisingly amiable/accurate) post by post analysis. Millar, who I do not know, has made no effort in this game and just rides on other people's post. Skitzer, in my opinion, is mistaken or doesn't understand the concept of an overstatement. Whatever the case, Millar is the most scummy at this point. (49%)
Show
6-4-1
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:18 am

Post by millar13 »

49%? Please don't tell me you have applied maths...in a feeable attempt to seem more intelligent and therefore not come off so scummy. Unhelpness this unhelpness that wah wah wah
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 pm

millar13 wrote:49%? Please don't tell me you have applied maths...in a feeable attempt to seem more intelligent and therefore not come off so scummy. Unhelpness this unhelpness that wah wah wah
I always use percents. In fact, I think I was once accused of being an alternate of some seasoned member who uses a similar (the same?) method.
Show
6-4-1
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by millar13 »

Was that meant to knock me off my pedastool with respect with your
skills

The only person I knew who used % was a guy who whenever i ended up playing him turned out to be scum every time. You see you don't have to actually be correct to apply it. Its ludicrous
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 pm

millar13 wrote:Was that meant to knock me off my
pedastool
pedestal with respect with your
skills
Analysis

The only person I knew who used % was a guy who whenever i ended up playing him turned out to be scum every time. You see you don't have to actually be correct to apply it. Its ludicrous
Actually, my post is an example of my boredom in a dying game (and a minor defense of the way I analyze games). I've made a case against you, you're probably scum, and I want you lynched. In order to do that, the town needs to return and say, "Oh, look...shit happened. I probably need to actually play a game I asked to join."

Wall-E, please send out a mass prod, if it isn't too much trouble

Request noted. - the mod
Show
6-4-1
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by millar13 »

Probably scum.

That the difference....i
know
ur scum
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

@NabNab
Lowell wrote:Quick runthrough:

xena
looks worse as time goes on. At first he spent a lot of time worrying about who was and who wasn't posting enough for his liking. That struck me as scummy, but would be fine if that's the kind of player he is (ie. overattentive). Since the game has settled down he doesn't seem to have anything else to say. It makes me think he was using metagame posts at the beginning because he didn't want to risk saying anything incriminating.
This is the post where I got my suspision of xena, since Lowell brought up basically what I was thinking.

But I agree his voting may not of been as erratic as I said it was, but still I have to agree with the majority of what Lowell said.[/quote]
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 am

Post by Lowell »

Still haven't found time for runthrough. Apologies. For now I'll just say that 125 doesn't overwhelm me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”