Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Vote: LlamaFluff

He's the scummiest player by far. Day 1, he goes after lixyl and reck, both new players and easy targets. Jumps all over them with ridiculously weak 'cases' in an effort to intimidate them and to influence others with his aggressive posts directed to the newbs.

Way too "sure" that zwets was "town" and trying way too hard to keep a claimed death miller alive - for what purpose? Especially when it's a completely useless player like zwets? Only scum wants to keep a town aligned zwets around at the best of times, never mind when he claims to be a death miller.

"Absolutely refuses" to lynch zwets before Santos. Refuses to even consider the possibility that Santos might be telling the truth about his role (which he was) while simultaneously "absolutely refusing" to consider that zwets might be lying. Bizarre.

Out of nowhere, says he is "leaning quite a bit to a Slicey or Reck vote" at a point in time that he hadn't said a single thing about Slicey. Later posts a case on Slicey and has the audacity to include in that 'case' the fact that Slicey wasn't voting for zwets - when Llama had been doing his utmost darnedest to dissuade others from voting for zwets.

An "oops" moment, perhaps, when Llama claimed in the same post where he made his weak case against Slicey that "once Santos starts falling apart..." - huh? When did Santos "start falling apart"? He was a townie, remember?

Add to this the fact that, as I alluded to previously, Llama was lying through his teeth in another game (which was ongoing at the time but has since ended) about the reasons for his lurking like mad in that thread while simultaneously posting up a storm in this thread, and the fact that he played the same way in that game as anti-town as he started out in this game - yeah, meta, I know, but there you have it - and I am quite convinced that Llama is scum.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

kloud1516 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:
Vote Reck

Doing a reread, sorry for falling so far behind everyone.
If you are so far behind, why are you voting BEFORE doing a reread?
I doubt anything reck has said since I have last been on will have done anything to change my suspicions. I have made my case against him, and have provided my reasons for finding him scummy, and I feel like he is still the best lynch today.
^^^KMD is right to ask this. It is lazy at best, a glaring demonstration of the confirmation bias fallacy - in advance, no less! - at midlin, and quite scummy in the result, to cast your vote without even reading what has occurred since you last read the thread and to just assume that your opinion won't change.

HoS: Kloud

Regards,
Jazz
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm going to
Unvote
, and place my vote on
Kloud
. He's my strongest suspicion right now. He says "I haven't had time to re-read", votes me, then later says "Yup, I was right, nothing to sway my opinion". Meaning without a re-read, he already had planned on voting for me, and was probably hoping I'd be dead by the time someone finally called him out on it.

I'm town, guys, but apparently after pages of arguing there's no way to convince you of that. Just pay attention to my suspicions, and pay attention to who voted me with lots of logical fallacies. I'm rooting for you guys.

As a reminder, I placed suspicion on...
FoS: Tyger
HoS: Llama

Jazz is cleared by my book.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: Kloud
if that's necessary.
green shirt thursdays
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Jazzmyn wrote:He's the scummiest player by far. Day 1, he goes after lixyl and reck, both new players and easy targets. Jumps all over them with ridiculously weak 'cases' in an effort to intimidate them and to influence others with his aggressive posts directed to the newbs.
First I pressured lixyl, I never made a case on him. Cases from me are accompanied by votes and usually a lot of back and forth. Why can you not make a case on a new player though? Most players in this game fall under the "newb" definition, does that mean they are all of limits.
Way too "sure" that zwets was "town" and trying way too hard to keep a claimed death miller alive - for what purpose? Especially when it's a completely useless player like zwets? Only scum wants to keep a town aligned zwets around at the best of times, never mind when he claims to be a death miller.
I believe miller claims unless there is something that suggest otherwise, I have done this in the past, and will keep doing it in the future. A claim is a claim, if I dont think its BS, I am not going to lynch it. Also zwet-town is a town player. All town players count as one town player.
"Absolutely refuses" to lynch zwets before Santos. Refuses to even consider the possibility that Santos might be telling the truth about his role (which he was) while simultaneously "absolutely refusing" to consider that zwets might be lying. Bizarre.
Please, point me to any game where a lyncher is town aligned (and before someone does it, Crush open is not town aligned lyncher). Also that basically backed up everything I had been thinking that zwet was town, since I have never heard of a lyncher that has an anti-town target. I was fishing for reasons of zwet lying before santos claimed lyncher.
Out of nowhere, says he is "leaning quite a bit to a Slicey or Reck vote" at a point in time that he hadn't said a single thing about Slicey. Later posts a case on Slicey and has the audacity to include in that 'case' the fact that Slicey wasn't voting for zwets - when Llama had been doing his utmost darnedest to dissuade others from voting for zwets.
I reread days during the night phase since opinions of players change after seeing one players alignment. Slicey came off suspicious to me during that read. Also you arent understanding why Slicey not voting zwet is a tell. Slicey refused to take any stance on zwet, just kept coming up with "I dunno" posts.
An "oops" moment, perhaps, when Llama claimed in the same post where he made his weak case against Slicey that "once Santos starts falling apart..." - huh? When did Santos "start falling apart"? He was a townie, remember?
Town is allowed to crash and burn, I have seen it before quite a few times. It was obvious santos was doomed once he claimed lyncher, it wasnt untill this slicey voted him, even though he thought meta put santos leaning scum.
Add to this the fact that, as I alluded to previously, Llama was lying through his teeth in another game (which was ongoing at the time but has since ended) about the reasons for his lurking like mad in that thread while simultaneously posting up a storm in this thread, and the fact that he played the same way in that game as anti-town as he started out in this game - yeah, meta, I know, but there you have it - and I am quite convinced that Llama is scum.
I actually have a pretty consistant meta as town and scum, but besides the point. If you are calling me scum because im active, yeah then you will probably be calling me scum in every game you see me in. Unless I get really detached from a game, or its in my best intrest to hold back, im usually one of the more active posters in each game.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Kloud's recent posts have been very scummy, no doubt, and EmpTyger's posts have been even scummier than Kloud's, and Llama's posts have been even scummier than both Kloud's and EmpTyger's.

Go figure.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

LlamaFluff wrote:*fluffedy fluff BS*
Heh. I'll respond tomorrow since it's past 3:30 a.m. here now and it's been a very enjoyable night full of libations and such; thus it's is best to defer my response to the morrow, rather than pull a Llama.

More tomorrow.

Regards,
Jazz
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:04 am

Post by EmpTyger »

Jazzmyn:
The short version is that I've decided that putting significant effort into this game is pointless, and until that changes, I won't be.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

xRECKONERx wrote: pay attention to who voted me with lots of logical fallacies.
If you are town, looking at who voted you and why is good information. I agree with you there.
reck wrote:Jazz is cleared by my book.
Why is Jazz "cleared"?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:14 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Jazzmyn wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:
Vote Reck

Doing a reread, sorry for falling so far behind everyone.
If you are so far behind, why are you voting BEFORE doing a reread?
I doubt anything reck has said since I have last been on will have done anything to change my suspicions. I have made my case against him, and have provided my reasons for finding him scummy, and I feel like he is still the best lynch today.
^^^KMD is right to ask this. It is lazy at best, a glaring demonstration of the confirmation bias fallacy - in advance, no less! - at midlin, and quite scummy in the result,
to cast your vote without even reading what has occurred since you last read the thread and to just assume that your opinion won't change.

HoS: Kloud

Regards,
Jazz
xRECKONERx wrote:I'm going to
Unvote
, and place my vote on
Kloud
. He's my strongest suspicion right now. He says "I haven't had time to re-read", votes me, then later says "Yup, I was right, nothing to sway my opinion".
Meaning without a re-read, he already had planned on voting for me, and was probably hoping I'd be dead by the time someone finally called him out on it.
This will be directed towards the both of you (Jazz and reckon).

I have expressed my suspicions of reckon and clearly stated that I find him to be scummy since
page five
of this thread, and after this initial case I have continued to clearly demonstrate why it is I feel this way. No, I did not finish rereading before placing my vote on reckon, because I simply did not, and still do not feel that it was necessary, as seven pages worth of content, argument, and analysis of a person's play is quite enough to still justify a vote. Yes Jazz, I assumed my opinions of reckon would not change, and this was because he has consistently exhibited scummy behavior throughout the duration of the game thus far. Actions within a span of three pages is going to do little to mitigate this fact, at least in my eyes. He has already claimed town, which I do not buy in the slightest, so there is not anything else he could do that would possibly alter my opinion, well, nothing else but lynching him and discovering his alignment, which I wholeheartedly believe will be scum. I am sorry, but I fail to see how eleven pages worth of scummy play by reckon could be invalidated by anything in three pages. Once again, his actions have been scummy throughout this game, and I feel the amount of content before the reread would have outweighed anything in the three pages I had to review.

@ reckon

[sarcasm]Winner! We have a winner![/sarcasm] reckon, it should be fairly easy to see by now that I want you lynched, but just for argument's sake, let me go into greater detail here.

I have clearly stated I want either you or Slicey lynched. I been arguing your scumminess since page five, and calling for your vote or for Slicey's just about as long (Slicey at the beginning of Day 2), so yes, of course I had planned on voting you. This is obvious, and if you have not discerned from my case and discussions with you in this game up to this point that I feel you are one of the scummiest players here an need to be lynched then I don't know what else to tell you. I can repeat cases until I am blue in the face, which I feel as though I have began to do Day 2, and I really do not have much else to say. Yes, I voted you without rereading, and, as explained in the paragraph above, this was because you have been far too scummy for far too long. Three pages was going to do little to sway a game's worth of scumminess, with or without reading it. Yes, I realize you both are going to disagree with me on this, but I am not going to apologize for sticking to my suspicions of a player that have been clear since Day 1.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

tl;dr

I'm dying anyway apparently, so what's the point anymore? Anyone who still gives two shits about this game can read it after I'm dead and proven innocent.
green shirt thursdays
xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 am

Post by xxFabianxx »

Vote xRECKONERx

Apathy breeds apathy, it's kind of hard to get into the game when many others aren't into it right now.
Hopefully we can get a lynch through and try to kick tomorrow off with a fresh start, little bit of life.
Indubitable
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Deadline tomorrow.

Drench won't be lynched.

Reck is reasonably scummy, and has been one of my top suspects since my first post of the game.

Unvote, Vote Reck
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by Drench »

Unvote, Vote Reck

The way things are going, Jazz will not be lynched. Reck, the scummy person he is, is another big suspect in my book.
join your union
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I'm tired so you get the real me right now. xRECKONERx had 6 votes but that was not enough for a lynch.
I will change channels. Deadline is what matters.

Vote count
:

kloud1516(1) xRECKONERx
Kieraen
xxFabianxx (1) Kieraen
hp [leaves] (0)
Llamafluff (1) Jazzmyn
Slicey (0)
Jazzmyn (0)
Esomonty
Drench
Kmd4390 (o)
xRECKONERx (0) (no vote allowed)
EmpTyger (0)

Not voting everyone else

With 12 votes it will take 7 to lynch.
Day 2 deadline is April 13th, 3:00pm PST

Original Roll String: 1d72 (STATIC)
1 72-Sided Dice: (57) = 57
Last edited by farside22 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Drench »

I wonder who farside is? Also, Jazz has 1 vote.
join your union
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

No idea who this farside character is... and actually, Jazz has zero votes.

Regards,
Jazz

Fixed
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by Drench »

Jazzmyn wrote:No idea who this farside character is... and actually, Jazz has zero votes.

Regards,
Jazz
And why is there a baby in the picture? Suspicious...

Vote: farside

Unvote, Vote: Jazz
I've explained why.
join your union
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Bad move, though, if you're town aligned.

Regards,
Jazz
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by Drench »

Jazzmyn wrote:Bad move, though, if you're town aligned.

Regards,
Jazz
Why is it a bad move? Inform us.
join your union
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Stop rolefishing.

Regards,
Jazz
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Post by Drench »

Jazzmyn wrote:Stop rolefishing.

Regards,
Jazz
I find it hard in this game called Mafia to believe just "if you're town aligned, it's a bad idea to vote for me". If you want to deter me from voting you, then that's not going to cut it. My vote stays. Defend yourself. Also, could you answer my question I posted last page? Thanks.
join your union
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:10 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

As I said before, stop rolefishing.

You now have about 15 hours to try to kill a town power role before the deadline. But don't think for a second that the town won't notice who follows you in your folly.

Regards,
Jazz
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm sorry... Jazzmyn, how is that rolefishing? I don't follow.

FoS: Jazz
green shirt thursdays
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Post by Drench »

Jazzmyn wrote:As I said before, stop rolefishing.

You now have about 15 hours to try to kill a town power role before the deadline. But don't think for a second that the town won't notice who follows you in your folly.

Regards,
Jazz
Drench wrote:Also, could you answer my question I posted last page? Thanks.
Hmm...a chance to answer and yet doesn't answer? Strange. Jazz.
ANSWER
join your union

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”