alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I can see a Mason Cult Recruiter possibility now with a SK mason.
Is back.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Vino »

SK mason that was given a town pm by Nat no less. What the hell is the purpose of putting an SK in the masons?

Okay here are the conclusions to draw from N2.

* If the CR was successful last night there are now two cultists.
* There was only one kill whereas there were three last night. Someone did not take a turn, or there was a doc save. This greatly reduces the possibility of multiple mafia groups in my opinion, as I don't see any motivation for a mafia group to pass on a NK, so probably what we have here is SK, vig, mafia.
* Koichi is scummy scummy hammering scum who I can't believe is still walking and breathing.
* We lost two trackers and do not know who they tracked N1 because we
someone
did not let one of them claim. Empking had a pretty solid scum read on PoTS in D2, but this may have been due to tracking or maybe not. SSK said nothing of substance D2.
* If there are three scum alive, (aka the game began with 4) or if the CR was successful last night and we do not lynch him today, then we are in LyLo. The modkill of the two inactive players lost us a day. If two die N3 there are six remain tomorrow, four to lynch, three mafia or three cults. The possible exception is if there are multiple scum teams in which case I don't know how the rules work. If everybody agrees with this assessment we may want to consider a nolynch or a massclaim.

Vote: Head_Honcho
for general quietness and suspicion of CRing. If the CR weren't afoot this vote would be on Koichi. If Honcho clears up it will go to Koichi.

In all honesty I'm not very optimistic about town winning this game, so I'm going through the motions from here on out. I hope we get our act together and lynch some mafia today.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by GnKoichi »

I still believe that set-up talk in this game is near-worthless, considering every bit of information reinforces that this is a non-traditional set up. I think Vino voting at this point is very suspicious. I also don't really care about this game, since no matter what I say or do at this point will be seen as scummy. So!

vote: PotS

That's all. Good luck, whoever's left of the town team with me.
---
No matter where you go, there you are.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Vino is suspicious for voting, but you aren't?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Correction: Vino is suspicious for voting AT THIS POINT.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Vino »

... which is silly because I voted at the same exact point in D2, my very first post I believe.

He's scum, give him a break.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by roflcopter »

trying to find the cult recruiter is infuriating when there are two blatant scum sitting right in front of us. i want to lynch them, but that only lets the cult get further ahead.

fos: koichi, vino

god damnit

vote: alvinz
for best chance of hitting cult recruiter. would also be willing to throw in on a head honcho lynch. i'd give them a 50/50 split on which is the recruiter.

note that if we miss the cultist today we probably just fucking lose, because cults are stupid and this game was not big enough / had too many kills to balance a cult.

also, if we miss the cult today then tomorrow just becomes a decision between letting the cult win and letting the mafia win.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

I doubt if there are two scum teams, as town would be at an absurd disadvantage. I think it's safe to assume from the current pool we're dealing with 2-3 scum, 1 CR, and 1 recruit. Nolynch is a really bad idea, as we're down to only one presumably anti town nightkill. Massclaim isn't the worst idea in the world, but I don't know how much it could really clear the waters. It might be the best choice, since today we actually need to hit CR.

Vino, I have come to terms with this two games in a row, you are a townie who is just that bad at this.

I'm very torn. GnK, why are you voting PotS? Do you think she's the CR or is it just a personal thing at this point? I think she makes more sense as CR at this point, especially considering how day 2 went.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: head_honcho
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Lowell »

I think the odds of the CR being a mason is low. An SK AND a cult recruiter seems to ridiculous.

vote alvinz
. So I remember he's there.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

lowell is still obvtown. so its penguins.
soi soi soi

Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

It's looking very likely that at least one of the remaining scum/CR is a mason.
Immoral Acts: 0
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

Head_Honcho wrote:It's looking very likely that at least one of the remaining scum/CR is a mason.
well gnkoichi is certainly a scum mason, so there you go
soi soi soi

Penguins of the Serengeti
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Penguins of the Serengeti »

I promised Yosarian that I'd follow his lead re: Head Honcho.

From the grave:

vote: Heand Honcho
[size=75][color=Brown][i][url=http://web-o-rama.net]Penguins in the Serengeti and in the Ngorongoro Crater have been studied continuously since the 60's hoping the birds will lead us to their secretive prey, the sand cod.[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

lol, really putting yourself out there with that one.

I don't think GnK is scum. My analysis of him yesterday I think was too creative. There were times the town almost forgot about litradmiral, and GnK would be the only one pushing for his lynch. He's been committed to our only successful lynch, and penguins keeps trying to railroad townies with such cases as "why is that, scum?". I get the feeling there are a few people we've followed too readily.

GnK, don't abandon the thread, it's just a game so why not try to win.
Immoral Acts: 0
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

roflcopter wrote:lowell is still obvtown. so its penguins.
this should say "so
is
penguins," not its. penguins is town.
soi soi soi

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Lowell »

@rofl- wasn't yos obvscum?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

Lowell wrote:@rofl- wasn't yos obvscum?
yos was obv cult recruiter. i was wrong, clearly.
soi soi soi

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Lowell »

I feel underwhelmed by your decrees is all I'm saying.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm not really concerned at this point with how you feel about decrees. i know you are town, but its not going to help much because i'm pretty sure if we don't lynch the cult recruiter today, we either lose immediately to the cult or the town has to choose which anti town faction to award victory to tomorrow.
soi soi soi

orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I think GnK is scum still. I think one of rofl/PotS is part of the cult though, just based on gut. Not sure whether that person out of them is the cult recruiter or the newest recruit. I am leaning on the ladder, since their play has gave me a town impression, but if they were recruited last night, then, it really wouldn't matter.

rolf/Pots: How would you know if the other - whom you guys have thought were town the entire game - was recruited? It seems like your opinions of eachother are set in stone, and perhaps your reads were correct, but if they were recruited, your earlier impressions mean nothing at this point.

With that said, I think alvinz is the actual recruiter.
vote: alvins
He has been playing real under the radar the entire game active lurking.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

i wouldn't know if she was recruited. i will just blindly hope it didn't happen.
soi soi soi

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Penguins of the Serengeti »

I hate cults, and I want no part of one. Let me put it out there that if I'm recruited, I'll bus the cult recruiter like there's no tomorrow.
[size=75][color=Brown][i][url=http://web-o-rama.net]Penguins in the Serengeti and in the Ngorongoro Crater have been studied continuously since the 60's hoping the birds will lead us to their secretive prey, the sand cod.[/url][/i][/color][/size]
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

But if you WERE recruited (but less likely, but still possible the CR) you could easily be lying and NOT bus. So it's a tough dilemma.
i wouldn't know if she was recruited. i will just blindly hope it didn't happen.
Something right out of Shakespeare.

So did GnK just..abandon the game then..??
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by GnKoichi »

I'm here. Like I said, no matter what I do at this point, You, Rofl, and PotS are going to call me scum because of it. I'm going to observe, and move my vote if I find a better target. Until then, PotS is the best vote in my opinion.
---
No matter where you go, there you are.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”