PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 am

Post by PJ. »

How have I been worse? I've come at people who had the most ridiculous accusatons, especially ones that can only have scummy intentions.

@Shanba: I'm always erratic because I'm always suspecting somebody and I call people out on a case by case basis. I don't really know how I can maintain my playstyle and still call players out on a case by case basis. If that is scummy, I'm am incredibly sorry but I don't grasp how to change it or I would. it gets used against me incredibly often.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Count Number 17:
Hoopla - (1) - Panzerjager

Panzerjager - (1) - geraintm

Not Voting: ZazieR, Hoopla, Shanba, Shadow Knight, Charter

With 7 alive, 4 will lynch.

Deadline is May 7 at 10:10 PM EST
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:58 am

Post by ZazieR »

Shanba
Shanba wrote:TBH, I think the idea that Panzer slipped is ridiculous. I didn't even remember what my role PM said exactly, I just remember the role - a role which has an awful lot of absolutely interchangeable names.
Question: Do you claim townie instead of vanilla in each game or not? Could you also give examples where you've done so?

I've perhaps more to say about your post later.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

Shadow

Zaz wrote:@Shadow
Please elaborate
I've asked you to elaborate ragarding post 635.

In regards to panzer, I guess you can call it defending him, but I have a hard time voting for someone based on something I almost did. To me, the terms vanilla, townie, villager, etc are all synonymous and interchangeable. To wait till we were all done claiming and *then* attack panzer based on the wording of his claim seems wrong. If it was that important, why didn't anyone ask for clarification before the next person claimed? A simple "Panzer, does you PM actually say vanilla or something else?" and if he got the answer wrong, I'd have been the first one to vote him.
It was important. However, if scum indeed don't know what's written in the townie PM, it could have been that others would have used vanilla as claim as well. After each had claimed, I attacked Panzer regarding it, as I've made a similar mistake as scum like this as well, and nobody could have claimed vanilla anymore.

But if it means that much to you:
Panzer, what's the one thing jumping out the most when looking at your role PM?
Ignore the ''R''
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:08 am

Post by charter »

Any objections to lynching Panzer? He's still trying to throw suspicion around, by my count he's done it to at least three people today. Clearly not looking for scum, just trying to get one last lynch in. I'm ready to vote him.

Now, about revealing who I investigated. I think that I should try and just doc myself tonight, and hope scum kills someone other than who I investigated. I think it's unlikely that scum has a roleblocker seeing as how there's a dead town one, and I don't think I've seen two roleblockers in a mini before.

I won't lie, all this voting is troublesome and the longer we let those votes stay, the more likely it is a townie will vote another townie and scum can quicklynch (if this hasn't already happened).
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:26 am

Post by Hoopla »

ZazieR wrote: But if it means that much to you:
Panzer, what's the one thing jumping out the most when looking at your role PM?
Charter, I'm pretty sure I want to lynch Panzer now - but ^this is a good question by Zazie, so lets wait for his answer first which will hopefully kill off any last minute doubts I'm having.

As far as two roleblockers in one game - the last Mini I was in (691), had a roleblocker on each side. I'm not going to try and persuade you though - I trust you'll make an accurate decision either way.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 am

Post by charter »

I don't know. I think the rewards of keeping it to myself, and if they don't get killed overnight, we will be in great shape. Even if they do, then it eliminates the nagging thought I've been having that this could be a Godfather.

I will just pray.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Shadow Knight »

In the early pages, xofelf said she though panzer was "powerless and vanilla" too lazy to quote but I can if I have to. Someone else mentioned that it was kind of weird that she called him vanilla. Then, in one of your first posts you asked why someone thought it was odd that she called him vanilla. You also came in with a summary/highlight post that basically said 4-5 people were scummy for various reasons. You've pointed at Khelv, Geraintm, Nicolio, Panzer, me and Cephrir at one point or another. Seems like only people who agree with her are town. I'll admit I think you're a better player than xofelf, but I also think that's the only reason you're still alive. In looking at BOTH xofelf and you, I think you're the right play.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by charter »

Shadow Knight wrote:In the early pages, xofelf said she though panzer was "powerless and vanilla" too lazy to quote but I can if I have to. Someone else mentioned that it was kind of weird that she called him vanilla. Then, in one of your first posts you asked why someone thought it was odd that she called him vanilla. You also came in with a summary/highlight post that basically said 4-5 people were scummy for various reasons. You've pointed at Khelv, Geraintm, Nicolio, Panzer, me and Cephrir at one point or another. Seems like only people who agree with her are town. I'll admit I think you're a better player than xofelf, but I also think that's the only reason you're still alive. In looking at BOTH xofelf and you, I think you're the right play.
Who is this in reference/directed to? I would appreciate it if you can dig up that quote though.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Shadow Knight wrote:In the early pages, xofelf said she though panzer was "powerless and vanilla" too lazy to quote but I can if I have to. Someone else mentioned that it was kind of weird that she called him vanilla. Then, in one of your first posts you asked why someone thought it was odd that she called him vanilla. You also came in with a summary/highlight post that basically said 4-5 people were scummy for various reasons. You've pointed at Khelv, Geraintm, Nicolio, Panzer, me and Cephrir at one point or another. Seems like only people who agree with her are town. I'll admit I think you're a better player than xofelf, but I also think that's the only reason you're still alive. In looking at BOTH xofelf and you, I think you're the right play.
I assume this is aimed at me...
Still don't see what's scummy.

Also, how come you're mentioning all this now? You didn't post anything about my general play day 1, and you didn't comment on my discussion with Cephrir day 2.
Why's that?
Ignore the ''R''
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm not answering zazier's question, not only was it incredibly scummy, it's against the game rules.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 am

Post by charter »

Well, Panzer is scum
unvote, vote Panzer
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 am

Post by Hoopla »

Kmd4390 wrote: 4.Quoting- Do NOT post anything with exact quotes to anything given to you privately by either myself or another player (if your role allows this). You may paraphrase VERY LOOSELY, but no quoting. Don't quote anything from PMs, AIM, e-mail, or any other way you may be communicating with me or your scum buddies outside of the topic.

The answer to Zazie's question isn't breaking this rule. I'm ready to lynch Panzer now, but want to set up tomorrow's too;

Shadow, can you answer Zazie's question?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:55 am

Post by charter »

Well, it might be against the rules. I've definately seen/almost been modkilled for dumb shit like that before. However, the fact that Panzer tries to spin that as an attack against her, when it was clearly a protown question, is why he is scum.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Day 1, you weren't you. You were xofelf and I was a bit involved in a discussion with theinin. I thought your discussion with Cephrir was self explanatory and didn't realize you wanted me to comment on that as well. I'll go look for the quote.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:10 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

xofelf wrote:I don't know exactly what Panzy is planning but i just can't see that it's helping anybody at all. But I've been doing some thinking and i don't think he's covering by claiming day cop as scum, but that he's really totally
powerless and is vanilla
. I don't think he's playing the best TOWN he can, but i was looking over some of his past games and this seems to be the case. so for now, Unvote PanzyPants

If something else jumps out at me when it's not midnight, i'll let you know tomorrow.
Bolding is by me. That struck me as weird when I first read it, but dismissed it as her posting late at night and using awkward wording. It didn't make sense till I went back and re-read it. Why go to the trouble of saying powerless *and* vanilla? They mean the same thing in mafia. And now, to have zazie jumping on panzer's case for using "vanilla" is just... wrong.

vote ZazieR
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I've added samples of possible role PMs for vanillas to the bottom of my rules due to questions I have been asked via PM about people possibly breaking my rule about quoting role PMs. No rules have been broken as of now, but I feel that adding the PMs to the bottom of my rules makes things more fair. I should have put it there at the beginning of the game. But it's there now, and I'll say this. I will not guarantee that everyone got the exact same PM.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:39 am

Post by charter »

Shadow Knight is Panzer's partner. Let's lynch him tomorrow.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:15 am

Post by PJ. »

charter wrote:Well, it might be against the rules. I've definately seen/almost been modkilled for dumb shit like that before. However, the fact that Panzer tries to spin that as an attack against her, when it was clearly a protown question, is why he is scum.
How is asking a question in which the answer will get me modkilled not scummy?

It's just as scummy for pushing for a modkill instead of a replacement.

You have just tunneled me charter.

I'm definently happy with my hoopla vote. What part of it's a modkillable offense do you not understand?
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Dude, how many people are you going to make that statement about? Here is a list of everyone (I might have missed one) that you have said/indicated are scum this game:

Khelv
Me
Panzer
Hoopla
Sens
Geraintm

So half the town is scum? Lets check your accuracy. Khelv was def scum. Whoops. Sens was so scum you took it upon yourself to kill him. Whoops again. Early game, you actually said you'd be ok with a Hoopla lynch instead of a Khelv lynch, but now she's ok (I can assume you investigated her and got innocent). I don't want to lose this game because you're *sure* someone else is scum and are wrong yet again. I'm voting for the player I think is scum. If that makes me scum then go ahead and vote me. You haven't proven to me that panzer is scum. Unorthodox definitely.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:36 am

Post by charter »

Shadow Knight, you're trying to say that I can only suspect three people and that they can never change. This is ridiculous.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

Shadow
Day 1, you weren't you. You were xofelf and I was a bit involved in a discussion with theinin. I thought your discussion with Cephrir was self explanatory and didn't realize you wanted me to comment on that as well. I'll go look for the quote.
LAL?
When I entered, you're discussion with Theinin was done. Heck, you even said you were reading alone, and that you'd do a reread during the weekend two days after I replaced into this game. This was even after my analysis posts were posted.
Also:
I don't like the idea of using semantics for a wagon on panzer. Especially when I nearly said vanilla myself as I've been thinking of myself as vanilla townie all game. Between that and the exchange Cephrir and Zazie yesterday,
and her general behavior all game
, I'm more inclined to think that Zazie is the right lynch for today. I was on the fence between Panzer and Zazie, but I have to go with my gut on this and I'll probably vote Zazie.
See the bolded. If I could double bold, I would do it right now on 'all'. So you did see something scummy in my play during day 1, yet you didn't say something about it. Only now that Panzer gets attacked, you're bringing it up.
The same goes for my discussion with Cephrir. You're even trying to get away with it as you still didn't explain it why it was scummy to you in your last posts.

Also, post 669 is scummy as hell. You're saying that because Charter has been wrong against players, he's wrong again? Heck, may I use that logic against you?
And you even include who you think he investigated. Seriously. If Panzer is scum, you're scum as well.
Ignore the ''R''
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:49 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

No, I'm saying you've been consistently wrong about who to trust this game and now you're applying it to me which is going to make us lose.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:50 am

Post by PJ. »

charter wrote:Shadow Knight, you're trying to say that I can only suspect three people and that they can never change. This is ridiculous.
You're a hypocrite. That's what you've been saying about me. Howi attack all this different people. If i'm scummy for it, you are too.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:52 am

Post by charter »

Panzerjager wrote:
charter wrote:Shadow Knight, you're trying to say that I can only suspect three people and that they can never change. This is ridiculous.
You're a hypocrite. That's what you've been saying about me. Howi attack all this different people. If i'm scummy for it, you are too.
Yes, but for most of those people, I've actually made a case against them, rather than pile my vote on and leave it at that.

And if you're going to try and throw suspicion on to me, you first need to explain where that second kill came from, unless it was from a pro town JOAT.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”