Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:54 am

Post by Phoebus »

*shrug*

Maybe Pinky could do what she wanted.

I file this scenario under "too good to be true".

And since, in your own words, I'm a townie, and no longer pushing to get YOU lynched, go hide with someone else. You have a better chance of finding scum there.

If we don't want to hang Dmi, let's slay the warpdragon for lurking. 2 posts in 175.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:22 am

Post by Talitha »

I can understand the curiousity now that I've stupidly drawn attention to my role, but I'm not going to give out any unneccesary information about it. Scum will be able to take advantage of it. So yeah, if you wanna know more you'll have to try and lynch me, sorry :)
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:46 pm

Post by help im a bug »

Phoebus said:
And since, in your own words, I'm a townie, and no longer pushing to get YOU lynched, go hide with someone else. You have a better chance of finding scum there.
Actually, I believe my most recent words on your alignment happened to be "inconsistent scum", and this is a notion of which I haven't yet been entirely disabused. However, I'm also all for putting pressure on lurkers:
fos: warpdragon.

Quoth Tally:
I can understand the curiousity now that I've stupidly drawn attention to my role, but I'm not going to give out any unneccesary information about it. Scum will be able to take advantage of it. So yeah, if you wanna know more you'll have to try and lynch me, sorry
So, it was part of your role that prevented you from unvoting, I take it? Because saying "no, my inability to unvote has nothing to do with my role" wouldn't really be giving away dangerous information. Interesting.
oh no
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:13 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I'm personally far too lazy, but can someone do a count of total posts by players. I believe that, although Warp's a major Lurker, DMI hasn't posted that much, even after he was semi-prodded.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:29 pm

Post by help im a bug »

Done and done.

phoebus 31
lml 24
hiab 21
ntw 19
tally 18
sv 15
pinky 11
fuldu 11
shadow 8
dmi 5
quailman 4
warp 2

I'm glad you suggested this. It's really brought one thing to my attention that I hadn't noticed: Quailman. 4 total posts. 1 random vote, 3 bandwagon jumps.

unvote, vote: Quailman
oh no
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:42 am

Post by Phoebus »

You prefer him over warpdragon, why?

1 random vote and 1 vote for a claimed cop, pretty sure that he would not be insane/paranoid?

And I'm being called inconsistent here. :roll:
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:47 am

Post by Talitha »

thebug wrote:So, it was part of your role that prevented you from unvoting, I take it? Because saying "no, my inability to unvote has nothing to do with my role" wouldn't really be giving away dangerous information. Interesting.
I actually can unvote. The mod sent me a PM saying he didn't count me as unvoting because my intention was to change my vote, not just to unvote. Anyway, you are correct, it's my role and not something that another player has done to me or anything.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:13 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

so your role doesnt allow you to unvote?
Fluffy Wuffy!
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:33 am

Post by Phoebus »

I actually can unvote. The mod sent me a PM saying he didn't count me as unvoting because my intention was to change my vote, not just to unvote.
Try and read??
It's not that far away from your own post!

Looks like she can vote only once and/or for one person per day, at this time.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:17 am

Post by Quailman »

So the more posts a person makes, the less likely he is to be evil? I've gone through a very busy week at the office, and the pace of this game has been unusually fast. What I also find unusual is Phoebus' volume out of the gate. Though there's been some catching up by others, I don't recall Phoebus ever taking quite this much interest in a game this early.

Anyway, what jump out at me is the fact that helpimabug went to the effort to list everyone's numbers and then ignored the lowest to vote for the next up the list. I've already said that I think helpimabug's claim is bogus, that he'd survive if his host was targeted. Now I think we've found two partners in crime in warpdragon and hiab.
unvote: dmi; vote: helpimabug

And while I'm at it, I'll mention that I think there's a high likelihood that a major gambit is being played by hiab and dmi.
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:10 am

Post by help im a bug »

I think warpdragon's a lurker.
I think Quailman is actively trying to stay hidden.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if they were both scum, but I think Quailman's the better pick.
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:11 am

Post by help im a bug »

Also, note the way Quailman suddenly appeared to defend himself, while Warpdragon hasn't, even though he's had a longer period of time since you brought his lurking to our attention.
oh no
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:36 am

Post by Phoebus »

Though you were prepared to vote a lurker earlier.
Albeit over the result of a "goofy" cop.

Didn't someone once say:
Post or Perish
?
Dmi
Dmi
Goon
Dmi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:37 am

Post by Dmi »

How about we lynch LML, then SapphireVerde will investigate me while bug and i hide in each other's houses. Unless you believe that this all one big conspiracy by SapphireVerde, bug, and me. But in that case, you probably already are a conspiracy nut. But I'd be flattered if someone actually thinks so.

Also, if LML is a cop, then we lynch Sapphire tomorrow and get a scum.

If LML is scum, then we get a bunch of innocents and this gives the ton an enormous advantage. Your pick.

I know I am not scum. The fact that bug claimed a role that makes as much sense as mine makes him innocent in my mind. I didn't die at night in Pinky's house. So if I'm lynched, when you find out I'm this awesome town role, bug, hide at Pinky's.

Also,
FOS: Everyone who just jumped on my bandwagon cause LML said so.

I couldn't defend myself at the time. Both of us have a guilty result. And my role's more powerful than his, so it makes sense to lynch the less powerful role, find out if they're scum, and then lynch or not lynch the other guy tomorrow.

Lastly, I won't have internet at home until the end of the month. My school blocks out mafiascum. This will allow me to only access the site on weekends in the library. If my absense is a problem, mod, please replace me if necessary.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:51 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Dmi wrote:How about we lynch LML, then SapphireVerde will investigate me while bug and i hide in each other's houses. Unless you believe that this all one big conspiracy by SapphireVerde, bug, and me. But in that case, you probably already are a conspiracy nut. But I'd be flattered if someone actually thinks so.

Also, if LML is a cop, then we lynch Sapphire tomorrow and get a scum.

If LML is scum, then we get a bunch of innocents and this gives the ton an enormous advantage. Your pick.
Wow... if you're gonna post something like this, at least read the thread.

Your main argument is WRONG. I do NOT think that SapphireVerde is scum. I think Saf is a newbie who didn't quite understand how to play her role (as in, claiming cop day one).

I fought NOT to give your name, DMI (remember that post?) and my post was contingent on sanity. In this case, I know that Saph is insane in some way. I'm still unsure about myself, but the more you try to lynch a claimed cop, the more I feel strongly about my sanity.

Confirm Vote: DMI
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:20 am

Post by Pinky »

Dmi wrote: I didn't die at night in Pinky's house. So if I'm lynched, when you find out I'm this awesome town role, bug, hide at Pinky's.
If you didn't die at my house then that confirms me innocent right? Why would bug hide at my house if you were lynched? What good would it do? Am I missing some obvious point here? Sorry about all the questions!!
Dmi wrote: Lastly, I won't have internet at home until the end of the month. My school blocks out mafiascum. This will allow me to only access the site on weekends in the library. If my absense is a problem, mod, please replace me if necessary.
Really, I don't think this will be too much of a problem - there is only 10 days left of this month - but if everyone else wants to replace Dmi I'm willing to go along with the rest of you.
"A genius is a talented person who does his homework" - Thomas Edison
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:28 pm

Post by help im a bug »

Quoth Dmi:
I know I am not scum. The fact that bug claimed a role that makes as much sense as mine makes him innocent in my mind. I didn't die at night in Pinky's house. So if I'm lynched, when you find out I'm this awesome town role, bug, hide at Pinky's.
Oops. Pinky's right, Dmi. With what I've told the rest of the town so far, there's no real reason for me to hide at Pinky's tonight: if you are who you claim you are, and he's town, I'd just confirm that. This statement leads me to believe that you are what I had about a 10% suspicion that you were: a Mafia Spy who investigated me last night, found out who I was, and made a role claim that complemented my
complete
role, not just the parts I'd revealed. I trusted you up until you made this blunder.
unvote, vote Dmi
oh no
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:13 pm

Post by Stewie »

Vote count

LoudmouthLee: 3 (Dmi, Warpdragon, SapphireVerde)
Dmi: 6 (LoudmouthLee, Fuldu, The Shadow, NanookTheWolf, Phoebus, help im a bug)
The Shadow: 1 (Talitha)
SapphireVerde: 1 (Pinky)
help im a bug: 1 (Quailman)

Warpdragon left a message in the V/LA thread saying that he will not be avaiable for an undetermined period of time. So I'll try to get a replacement as soon as I can.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:35 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Too bad that my vote is already on the target ...
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:49 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

am i crazy? gee wiz hope not. im gonna hope someone will figure it out.
but for now
unvote
coz i have a feeling im a crazy cop.
Fluffy Wuffy!
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:47 am

Post by Pinky »

That reminds me Saphy (do you mind me calling you that?) you are supposed to be a cop so I should really
unvote: SapphireVerde
"A genius is a talented person who does his homework" - Thomas Edison
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:11 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Saph and Pinky, your votes should both be used somewhere, whether on DMI or not. The both of you look very hesitant to lynch at this time. Any reason?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:44 am

Post by Stewie »

Maximumum replaces warpdragon, effective immediatly. I will edit the first post when I am not feeling so lazy.
Maximumum
Maximumum
Goon
Maximumum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:28 pm

Post by Maximumum »

Hi everyone,
Ok, I've read over the game and I kind of have a handle on what has been going on so far.
SapphireVerde: Claimed cop, sanity unknown: guilty on LML
LML: Claimed cop, sanity unknown: guilty on DMI
HIAB: Claimed hidder, can't be killed if host is targeted
DMI: Claimed hidder, acts as doc to host
Talitha: has some sort of voting restriction

Wow, this first day has been quite the claim-fest. It is entirely possible to have two cops in a game, especially if the sanities are different. The problem I see is the two cowards. That is a powerful role and I don't think there would be two of them out there. Dmi's claim came after the first coward claim AND was just his second post of the game. The powerful role cliam seemed like a really convenient move when it looked like he was in trouble. Couple that with the fact that a claimed cop has a guilty on him.
vote: dmi
[i]Nothing says lovin' like something from the oven![/i]
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:17 pm

Post by help im a bug »

Assuming this is an actual lynch this time, I'm still hiding with Phoebus.
oh no

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”