Mafia 759: Street Fighter 4 Mafia-That's Game!

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by Empking »

Porkens wrote:So rok, you HAVE to jail emp tonight in case he's taken the SK role already (assuming ther eis a night)
I'm not a back up.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Porkens »

Empking wrote:
Porkens wrote:So rok, you HAVE to jail emp tonight in case he's taken the SK role already (assuming ther eis a night)
I'm not a back up.
While I have no idea what you mean by this, I'm assuming you object to being jailed?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Empking »

Porkens wrote:
Empking wrote:
I'm not a back up.
While I have no idea what you mean by this, I'm assuming you object to being jailed?

So you deny saying this?
in case he's taken the SK role already
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 8:56 am

Post by SpyreX »

Woah, wait a skosh.

I am not a killing role.

Now, I know you're curry (which I would ASSUME would be Dhalism). But, I have absolutely no idea why the hell you'd get a guilty on me.

I am not an emp fan, but if rok or you (through some voodoo) are scum this plan is game over.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:12 am

Post by rokovoj »

Porkens could be paranoid/insane/lying. I don't see how lyncher could possibly be a killing role.

Porkens, why do you want to lynch instead of no-lynch?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Porkens »

Rok wrote: Porkens could be paranoid/insane/lying. I don't see how lyncher could possibly be a killing role.

NLing, in general, takes all the power away from the town. In this case it's worse because we have an amnesiac who could take the SK role.

If I were going to lie to make you believe me, this time, why would I tell you I got a killing role result from the already flipped lyncher?!
Emp wrote: Porkens wrote:
Empking wrote:
Porkens wrote:
So rok, you HAVE to jail emp tonight in case he's taken the SK role already (assuming ther eis a night)

I'm not a back up.

So you deny saying this?

Quote:
in case he's taken the SK role already
What? No! Are you intentionally miss-quoting me? What does "I am not a back up" mean?! I asked you this yesterday but since you don't remember (hurfadurf) What is your role?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

rok wrote:Porkens could be paranoid/insane/lying. I don't see how lyncher could possibly be a killing role.

Porkens could be insane/paranoid. However, if he is lying that means my role is useless (unless someone can tell me a scumesque SF player that would have curry as his favorite dish.)

The more I think about having the double-scum godfathers flip makes me think this setup was two scum groups of two instead of a single group.

Following this conjecture father.

Group A (eliminated) was Bison and Balrog. That explains Blackberries hopping in after the Bision lynch with that "ohh yea he's totally scum" after the lynch when he hadn't said anything all day.

Group B (one remaining) is Crimson Viper and...? I dont know the new flavor well enough to who would tie (especially since my reading said CV is a good guy?).

Now, a big reason why I think its two groups is the fact we had an SK as well. IF there was a single 4 person scum group and an SK a mislynch day 1 + two NK's on town (not even counting Sirs) could have put it at critical mass the start of day 2.

Now, the part of my brain that sees we've had two godfathers AND a rolebocker yells for Rok to be the last under the grounds of symmetry.

However, we also have Emp who STILL HASNT BOTHERED TO EXPLAIN WHAT HIS ROLE DOES. Considering the fact that this game is no vanilla the fact he hasn't really screeches out to me. The whole "It takes a minute to claim, but a lifetime to make up a good fakeclaim" motif.

The only reason I would be in favor of a nolynch today is that a mislynch is game and pushing the odds is usually a much better move. Especially with a jailer left....generally.

However, rok's reaction really doesn't sit right to me in relation to lynching instead of nolynching - an actual jailer should, in this situation, WANT to lynch because you've got a much higher chance to win (if you have a very confirmed town (porkens) lynching really gives you a win right here).

Emp being emp continually has raised its flairs. Not claiming when the claims are out also does.

Porkens is, barring some madness, town. I wouldn't vote him period. Thus, NL'ing means chances are REAL high that he'd eat it.

So, in short. Sigh. My gut screams Emp at this point but the tinfoil says its rok.

And Porkens has a damn "guilty" on me that doesn't make sense either. :P
Show

Proud member of BaM
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:12 am

Post by Empking »

Spyrex: If town makes it clear that they don't want me to claim why should I go against them to claim?

FoS: SpyreX & Porkens
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 5:17 am

Post by Porkens »

I want you to claim.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Porkens »

I want you to claim. Please claim.

Do you think that both SpyreX and I are scum together?! With 4 people left??
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Empking »

Porkens wrote:I want you to claim. Please claim.

Do you think that both SpyreX and I are scum together?! With 4 people left??
No and don't be a moron.

I'm a roleblocker if a refer to pass events my roleblock has a chance to fail. I'm Abel.
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 6:07 am

Post by rokovoj »

Holy this game has a lot of blocking roles. I guess with all the blocks flying around it could make sense to have two mafias despite the number of night kills we've had.

Does this Emp-could-be-a-new-SK thing stem from that comment SpyreX made regarding Epic Mafia? I think the amnesiac thing is just flavor and Emp's role is most probably not related to the Epic Mafia amnesiac.
SpyreX wrote:Group A (eliminated) was Bison and Balrog. That explains Blackberries hopping in after the Bision lynch with that "ohh yea he's totally scum" after the lynch when he hadn't said anything all day.

Group B (one remaining) is Crimson Viper and...? I dont know the new flavor well enough to who would tie (especially since my reading said CV is a good guy?).
I thought the two godfather flips implied that if there are two different teams, Tzeentch and Blackberry were one team, since they were both labeled "mafia," while Sens and someone else were the other team, which is nameless. I guess this doesn't make much sense flavor-wise, though.
SpyreX wrote:Now, the part of my brain that sees we've had two godfathers AND a rolebocker yells for Rok to be the last under the grounds of symmetry.
Oh ho, but now we know that Emp can also block, and I'm a jailer, not a blocker. I wonder if Blackberry had an annoying post restriction, too, but I don't think we'd be able to determine if there was one from the few posts he made.
Empking wrote:Spyrex: If town makes it clear that they don't want me to claim why should I go against them to claim?
Not sure what you mean by this. I think the only person who said you could keep your role secret was SpyreX, and he's obviously changed his mind. I did ask you and him to both claim when this day started.

Hm, I think you guys are right that it makes sense to lynch with a jailer. I'm almost positive Porkens is town, so I guess we lynch one of Emp or SpyreX, and if it's a miss, I'll jail the other one tonight. Porkens and I lynch him tomorrow for the win.

I would rather lynch Emp today. SpyreX's claim looks good to me, he's been actively scum hunting, and he was on board with our scum lynches before, while Emp has been of no assistance this game, and his role would balance out the two mafias (if there are two of them).
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 6:11 am

Post by rokovoj »

SpyreX, did you ever got confirmation from the mod that you weren't supposed to receive a "You were blocked" message for last night?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Empking »

Rok: I asked if I should claim and you didn't say anything.

I think its obvious that we should no lynch but if all else fails we could lynch SpyreX. Lynching me only makes sense if Porken's is confirmed (which he isn't).

Rok: How was I not on our scum lynches before, and why does it even matter?

Rok: How does a role that appears to do nothing useful help town.

Unvote

Vote: SpyreX

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 7:15 am

Post by SpyreX »

@Rok. Apparently, yes, I was blocked. Glad thats cleared up.
Emp wrote:Rok: I asked if I should claim and you didn't say anything.

I think its obvious that we should no lynch but if all else fails we could lynch SpyreX. Lynching me only makes sense if Porken's is confirmed (which he isn't).

Rok: How was I not on our scum lynches before, and why does it even matter?

Rok: How does a role that appears to do nothing useful help town.
1.) He didn't?
This is from Rok today so you're fake PR doesn't change the fact you are making up that you didn't see it I can't believe this wooo wrote:I think it's about time for Emp and SpyreX to claim. I would at least like Porkens to check in with his results before we move into night.
2.) I'm not sure what the motive you have now is for the NL, but you're trying awful hard to put heavy pressure on Porkens not being confirmed when, well, he is.

3.) How does not being on scum lynches matter? What?

4.) My role is apparently the yin to Porken's yang. No actual cop, but two that can ferret out pieces of investigation. I still have absolutely no idea why Porkens got a guilty on me though.

5.) Sup roleblocker that makes my theory make sense still with the scumteam symmetry. Thanks for letting us know who you've blocked all game too! Ohh wait, you probably cant because of your "PR" or some other voodoo.

Vote: Emp

If its not you (hint: it is) then it HAS to be rok which means that its game over. But, I'd rather be wrong and let rok win then let you pull whatever rabbit you have in your hat tonight to win. Seriously.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Empking »

SpyreX wrote:
1.) He didn't?
This is from Rok today so you're fake PR doesn't change the fact you are making up that you didn't see it I can't believe this wooo wrote:I think it's about time for Emp and SpyreX to claim. I would at least like Porkens to check in with his results before we move into night.
I presume who have proof that he posted that after 521, or are you just lying?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 7:42 am

Post by SpyreX »

That series of words doesn't make sense to me.

Rok, at the beginning of today, asked for claims.

When you asked I, too, replied sarcastically that you should claim.

Its not rocket science.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 7:44 am

Post by Empking »

SpyreX wrote:That series of words doesn't make sense to me.

Rok, at the beginning of today, asked for claims.

When you asked I, too, replied sarcastically that you should claim.

Its not rocket science.
You said Rok posted that he wanted me to claim after I asked if people wanted me to. Am asking if that's true or if you're being typical scum and lying.
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 am

Post by rokovoj »

Empking wrote: Rok: How was I not on our scum lynches before, and why does it even matter?
I said that SpyreX was on the lynches, not that you weren't. I was just listing it as one of the reasons I felt comfortable in believing SpyreX is town.
Empking wrote:Rok: How does a role that appears to do nothing useful help town.
I don't care what his role is. He has been making good posts while you haven't.

Emp, I asked you and SpyreX to claim in post 515.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 7:51 am

Post by SpyreX »

Yes. I am lying scum. CAUGHT ME

IF the question you are asking is "Did rok ask me to claim after he asked me to claim" well, yes, the answer is no.
Because he already asked you to claim.
Which, get this, he shouldn't have even had to do. Its lylo ffs.

How about those actions? I figure making them up will take you a bit like your claim itself did. But hey, whats a few more days matter.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Empking »

rokovoj wrote:
Empking wrote: Rok: How was I not on our scum lynches before, and why does it even matter?
I said that SpyreX was on the lynches, not that you weren't. I was just listing it as one of the reasons I felt comfortable in believing SpyreX is town.
If we were both on the lynched then its pretty irrelevant don't ya think?
Empking wrote:Rok: How does a role that appears to do nothing useful help town.
I don't care what his role is. He has been making good posts while you haven't.

Can you stop lying it doesn't help the town.
Emp, I asked you and SpyreX to claim in post 515.
Maybe I'm just bad at maths but isn't that before 521?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 8:08 am

Post by PJ. »

4 alive 3 to lynch
Empking: 1 (Spyrex)
Spyrex: 2 (Empking,Porkens)
Last edited by PJ. on Tue May 12, 2009 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Empking »

SpyreX wrote:Yes. I am lying scum. CAUGHT ME

IF the question you are asking is "Did rok ask me to claim after he asked me to claim" well, yes, the answer is no.
Because he already asked you to claim.
Which, get this, he shouldn't have even had to do. Its lylo ffs.
No it isn't you liar.
How about those actions? I figure making them up will take you a bit like your claim itself did. But hey, whats a few more days matter.
My claim didn't take me any time. Is that why you told me not to claim? So you can say I was coming up with a claim?
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 8:30 am

Post by rokovoj »

Emp, you wanna claim your block targets?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Empking »

rokovoj wrote:Emp, you wanna claim your block targets?
I'd rather not. If you lynch Spyrex and he turns out town I'll tell you them tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”