Wheel of Time Mafia: Rip in the Pattern (GAME OVER)

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:42 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Night 1 Locations:

River: Fuzz/TSS, Sajin, Yos, Benmage, Slicey
Stables: SpyreX, Setael/OGB
Windmill: Mufasa, Mr. Flay, MacavityLock, Kison
Barn: ABR, armlx, Moratorium, Faraday, Goatrevolt
Blacksmith: Kairyuu, MBL, Isacc
Silo: Seraphim/KoC, MoS, JVW

Night 2 Locations:

It is a mystery.

Night 3 Locations:

River: Kairyuu, Mufasa
Stables: No one
Windmill: Moratorium, MacavityLock, ABR, Goatrevolt
Barn: Faraday, Yos, fuzzy/TSS
Blacksmith: SpyreX, Seraphim/KoC, Setael/OGB
Silo: Sajin, Kison, JVW, Benmage, armlx, MoS

Unclaimed: MBL

Night 4 Locations:

River: Moratorium, Setael/OGB
Stables: Kairyuu
Windmill: Benmage, Goatrevolt
Barn: Seraphim/KoC, Yos
Blacksmith: MacavityLock, SpyreX, Sajin, ABR
Silo: MoS, JVW, fuzzy/TSS, armlx

Unclaimed: MBL (Not Barn)
Permanent V/LA.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:33 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mora / KoC, were you informed of being roleblocked?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 am

Post by Setael »

I was assuming all AS have an action thy get results on. I guess I could be wrong about that.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Setael wrote:I was assuming all AS have an action thy get results on. I guess I could be wrong about that.
What results would ABR get from attempting to roleblock someone? If someone roleblocked ABR, he wouldn't know it...
Permanent V/LA.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:03 am

Post by Moratorium »

ABR wrote: Mora / KoC, were you informed of being roleblocked?
Blatant rolefishing attempt. If everyone was always informed of being roleblocked, I'd be fine with answering, but certain roles (vanilla is a good example) aren't typically informed of being roleblocked, so by answering I'd be narrowing my role possibilities unnecessarily.
Men's evil manners live in brass; their virtues we write in water.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:27 am

Post by MacavityLock »

the silent speaker wrote:Of the blacksmith choices, I think ABR is the most likely Black Ajah.
Why does someone at the Blacksmith have to be Black Ajah?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:21 am

Moratorium wrote:
Blatant rolefishing attempt. If everyone was always informed of being roleblocked, I'd be fine with answering, but certain roles (vanilla is a good example) aren't typically informed of being roleblocked, so by answering I'd be narrowing my role possibilities unnecessarily.
I think we already know that you have powers Mora. Remember when one dude was trying to make you his warder and failed?

So answer this question, were you informed of being roleblocked or not?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:34 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

One of the victims night one was possibly at the Stables.
One of the victims night four was possibly at the Barn.

The reason I say that is that it would account for the missing people in those locations according to the notes.

Of course, we might not be able to trust the notes, but after seeing some reactions in town, I think maybe some of the notes are trustworthy, particularly the earlier ones.

Did we reach any conclusions about which kills are Saidar/detectable and which aren't?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 am

Post by the silent speaker »

I assumed without checking that the group of people of whom two used the power and three claimed to use the Power was selected as having been at the Blacksmith. If that was wrong, feel free to replace "Blacksmith" with "the set of people one of whom has been caught in a lie".
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:51 am

Query: Assume without proof that there remains at least one Forsaken and at least one non-forsaken scum group (likely Black Ajah). Which group do we want to try and lynch a member of today?
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:13 am

Post by Moratorium »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Moratorium wrote:
I think we already know that you have powers Mora. Remember when one dude was trying to make you his warder and failed?
You're confused.
Benmage wrote: Bond Warder:
I failed to bond Mastermind of Sin
I failed to bond Faraday as my Warder.
I failed to bond Seraphim/Knight of Cydonia.
Men's evil manners live in brass; their virtues we write in water.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:27 am

Post by MacavityLock »

the silent speaker wrote:
I assumed without checking that the group of people of whom two used the power and three claimed to use the Power was selected as having been at the Blacksmith. If that was wrong, feel free to replace "Blacksmith" with "the set of people one of whom has been caught in a lie".
And how do you know someone is lying, as opposed to either being blocked or stilled?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mora / KoC, were you informed of being roleblocked?
I refuse to answer this, in my opinion, blatant rolefishing from someone I believe to be Black Ajah.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Moratorium wrote:
Who did this?

I still think ML/ABR could be the Black, and ML's poor vote only makes this opinion stronger.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Benmage wrote:I still think ML/ABR could be the Black, and ML's poor vote only makes this opinion stronger.
Why is my vote poor? I've already outlined a pretty detailed case on you, which many people have agreed with. Your going after me is pure OMGUS.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:41 am

Look, if everybody's telling the truth, everybody's telling the truth. If someone is lying, here's independent reason to think that that someone is ABR. I do not buy his "I was confused" line for a second; his response was specific enough to indicate he understood perfectly well and answered per the question, and if he weren't sure either what was being asked or which answer was correct, he would have checked. People get lynched for less role contradiction in games where nobody is restricted against lying, and they generally turn up scum.

I will freely admit that Sajin's confirmation that saidar was used as Albert claims is giving me pause. Note that my vote is currently on nobody.

Bottom line, MacLock, did my post give you pause at all about Albert's
bona fides
? If not, how do you defend him?
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 am

Post by MacavityLock »

the silent speaker wrote:Bottom line, MacLock, did my post give you pause at all about Albert's
bona fides
I'm guessing that this refers to 2257? If so, yes, absolutely it gives me pause. If you want to keep on him about it, go for it.
the silent speaker wrote:I will freely admit that Sajin's confirmation that saidar was used as Albert claims is giving me pause. Note that my vote is currently on nobody.
Not sure I understand what you mean here.

MoS, did you miss my question?
MacavityLock wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:MacavityLock, you didn't actually target someone last night, right? If you didn't use an active ability, then only ABR and Sajin would have done so, explaining why there were only two uses detected.
Why did you think this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Benmage »

MacavityLock wrote:
Benmage wrote:I still think ML/ABR could be the Black, and ML's poor vote only makes this opinion stronger.
Why is my vote poor? I've already outlined a pretty detailed case on you, which many people have agreed with. Your going after me is pure OMGUS.
You've been coasting this game, and only recently have you been active because of pressure on you. You and ABR are the most scummy out there right now imo, and you backing him up only makes me believe the two of you are Black Ajah.

What detailed case against me? I thought most if not all doubts about me have been resolved. Pretty sure you stand alone.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:37 am

Post by armlx »

FOS Macavity + ABR

Something smells fishy here.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:38 am

the silent speaker wrote:Look, if everybody's telling the truth, everybody's telling the truth. If someone is lying, here's independent reason to think that that someone is ABR. I do not buy his "I was confused" line for a second; his response was specific enough to indicate he understood perfectly well and answered per the question, and if he weren't sure either what was being asked or which answer was correct, he would have checked. People get lynched for less role contradiction in games where nobody is restricted against lying, and they generally turn up scum.

I will freely admit that Sajin's confirmation that saidar was used as Albert claims is giving me pause. Note that my vote is currently on nobody.

Bottom line, MacLock, did my post give you pause at all about Albert's
bona fides
You do not buy that I have repeatedly made mistakes such as that, for example the latest being that I thought Mora was the one who was targeted to become a warder?
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:45 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Benmage wrote:You've been coasting this game, and only recently have you been active because of pressure on you. You and ABR are the most scummy out there right now imo, and you backing him up only makes me believe the two of you are Black Ajah.

What detailed case against me? I thought most if not all doubts about me have been resolved. Pretty sure you stand alone.
I've explained why I've been quieter in this game than I would have liked, but I have not been coasting. I became more active because I chose to out myself, which I was reluctant to do before.

In my case on you in my iso post 63, I'm pretty sure you've answered exactly one of my many points: "Survivor mafia" vs "darkfriends". Other than that, all my points still stand.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

The points armlx raise against Albert, especally about things that were either mistakes or lies on his part, are interesting.

On a side note, my main suspect is still Benmage, for a strong possible link to Flay and a claim that's very vauge, dosn't make a lot of sense, and is completly unproven. (I realize that MOS thinks Flay was part of a 2 man scum group, but until I see some evidence for that, I'm still not seeing that as the most likely possibility here.)
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Sajin »

Mcavity: To the best of my knowledge, my ability resolved successfully. I think you or ABR did not show up. However I am unable to determine more without knowing the nature of your ability.

Thanks for the information on ABR. The forsaken thing sounds weird. The tests are curious. Why did you think that I had not used anything and who would your suspects have been had I not used anything?

I believe ABR is a roleblocker. I just think he has lied to many times to be anything but black ajah. I have to parse everything I type carefully in order to not be penalized yet he seems to not really be following them at all and has misstated ability usages and statements by other people a couple of times and he still has his powers?

unvote; vote: ABR
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Sajin wrote:Mcavity: To the best of my knowledge, my ability resolved successfully. I think you or ABR did not show up. However I am unable to determine more without knowing the nature of your ability.

Thanks for the information on ABR. The forsaken thing sounds weird. The tests are curious. Why did you think that I had not used anything and who would your suspects have been had I not used anything?
What do you mean by "show up"?

If you had said that you had not used saidar last night from the Blacksmith, then my use and ABR's claimed use would have accounted for the two "from Blacksmith" results last night. I know my target and ABR's claimed target, and there was a contradiction with the detection results and our targets' claimed locations. Thus I would have caught someone in a lie. That is, the "from Blacksmith" results were to Silo and to Barn. ABR's target was JVW, who claimed Silo. My target, who I will not be claiming unless someone gives me a good reason, claimed to have slept at somewhere other than the Barn. Therefore, there would have been a limited number of potential liars: me, ABR, JVW, and my target.

Because all 3 of us claimed to have used saidar last night, but only 2 "from" detections occurred, that all goes out the window.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yosarian2 wrote:The points armlx raise against Albert, especally about things that were either mistakes or lies on his part, are interesting.

On a side note, my main suspect is still Benmage, for a strong possible link to Flay and a claim that's very vauge, dosn't make a lot of sense, and is completly unproven. (I realize that MOS thinks Flay was part of a 2 man scum group, but until I see some evidence for that, I'm still not seeing that as the most likely possibility here.)
How is my claim possibly unproven. My detects are undeniable as any AS can concur. Sajin affirms it. KoC/MoS have reasons to understand what i've stated.

Are you really this bad?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”