Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote:
Benmage wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Then why didn't you ask what I meant?!
It means 'elaborate'
I feel like i've answered it enough...there is nothing left to elaborate on.
Then link.
Look at my last 15-20 posts in iso its all there.
ZazieR wrote:EBWOP to Benmage
Also explain why you didn't ask what it meant the first time.
AHHH what, what meant???? The bolded question or why that so is?? I thought I knew what the bolded question was asking(though I misread it) and why that so is….I didn’t wanna talk to you any more I still don’t!!

Votecount
mykonian - 7 (LlamaFluff, cateraction, Spolium, ortolan, Kise, populartajo, MrBuddyLee)
ZEEnon - 5 (WeyounsLastClone, PhilyEc, Stephoscope, Lamont_Cranston, Starbuck)
Lamont_Cranston - 4 (magnus_orion, Kairyuu, Albert B. Rampage, Gorrad)
Gorrad - 1 (Kmd4390)
zwetschenwasser - 1 (Benmage)
magnus_orion - 1 (ZazieR)
Jebus - 1 (zwetschenwasser)
Starbuck - 1 (mykonian)
Not voting: Jebus, semioldguy, Seraphim, ZEEnon

I knew you would want to win.

With 25 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:19 am

Post by ZazieR »

Benmage wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Benmage wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Then why didn't you ask what I meant?!
It means 'elaborate'
I feel like i've answered it enough...there is nothing left to elaborate on.
Then link.
Look at my last 15-20 posts in iso its all there.
It's not.
Those are all the posts in which you misunderstood what I meant.
So elaborate.
Ignore the ''R''
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

ZazieR wrote: It's not.
So elaborate.
If it aint there, i dont get it. for the love of god DONT elaborate...ask someone else to please ask me whatever the you are asking.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:31 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kevin, ask him. He at least understands you.
Ignore the ''R''
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 am

Post by mykonian »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
unvote, vote mykonian

I'm not liking the drawing of three weak scumpairs, attacks on lurkers, people who votehop, and someone who made a legitimate observation, all in the same post.
and I don't like your voting. Found another good bandwagon?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Kise »

Zaz.... can these questions seriously not wait until someone enters L-1 at least? Then you can unload your questions to be answered during D2. The reason I say wait until L-1 is because there's no telling if you'll be around past the night phase.

(I dare someone to ask me if I'm hinting about having a killing role....)

You know the game is dragging like a dog with an itchy butt whenever the mod doesn't even bother to include a quote with the vote count. (-_-)

UnFos: Seraphim
. He hasn't been on the site since he last came here.

Also, now that I've found out Mastin was maf in 145, I'm wondering why ZEE wouldn't think he was pro-Kira in this game. Out of the 3 big wagons, I'm comfortable with lynching ZEE and/or Myk.

Is there anyone here who has supported ZEE? What makes you think he's pro-town?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Jebus »

Mod: V/LA (see my sig)

Denied.

Long story short, my computer is fried (fuckshitpiss), posting from my brother's computer. This means I've got no access to any files on my comp, including the text file with all my notes for this game (through page 51).

So pretty depressed right now...
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am

Post by mykonian »

o, please, get replaced...

Kise, why should I be lynched? The most important case on me was that I sort of active lurked, and that is not something that you just lynch for, that has to be pretty obvious, because you are otherwise catching way too many townies.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Kise »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 04#1718304

I can't speak for everyone else's reason, but here' mine^.

Yet…
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:21 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:He blatantly ignores Zaz's points against him, instead choosing to comment on a later post she made about another player. For reasons mentioned here, I feel confident with my vote on Myk. I also thought it was funny (as in 'harharhar' funny) how Phily plays attorney by giving Myk pointers on how to properly defend himself. Made me think of Coach Carter for a moment.
reacted on zaz, later. I miss things, and I think things are not that important, or think I already replyed. It is in the next post.

and this is where that link leads.
ZazieR wrote:
mykonian wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
@Llama

See my case against ZEE. Another player who decided not to vote against a shinigami. Three players, yet you have only noted it from one player.
I want to hear your opinions from ZEE and Magnus.
If a person doesn't buddy up to a town, and doesn't vote him, what is the big problem then? I don't yet know why zee didn't vote, but I know from my self I had a reason.

and there was no scum-reason not to vote. So all you say is: I think you had to vote, and because you didn't you are scum. I don't think that is a good reasoning, even when you say your argument isn't heard by most people...
Let Llama respond first. After that, I'll say why I find this scummy.
However, it's duly noted that you respond to my post about Llama before mentioning my post against you, and not saying this when I mentioned it in your case.
Kise, the only thing I have against you is that I don't react on two posts from zazie. I think you can find a way better case with zeenon, or people who generally don't react, while I'm still trying to do it. You are voting me for a reason I didn't even notice, because as town and as scum, I know it is the most stupid thing not to react at all. Not reacting to points simply doesn't work (you people actually asked me 4 times the same question, and I replyed all, sigh)
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:27 am

Post by populartajo »

Im sick and for that reason V/LA until tomorrow.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Kise »

Read from my root post (1011) all the way up to Post 1020. During our conversation, you accused me of strawmanning when my questions were nothing other than No, Yes, or Other. You also neglected to address my concern when I pointed out how you gave Magnus props when he critcized my wagon (you, Lamont & Star were on that, but you said he was right about critcizing it...), then you later vote Mag because Zazie pressured you(?) by asking why you didn't vote for him when you voted someone else for the same crime Mag was guilty of yet you pardoned Magnus for whatever the crime was (it escapes my mind at the moment), and lastly you unvote him and say he's more likely town.

I honestly thought you ignored addressing this whenever I brought it to your attention, so this is why I am still voting for you. Do you care to comment on the situation with Magnus now?

Yet…
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:Read from my root post (1011) all the way up to Post 1020. During our conversation, you accused me of strawmanning when my questions were nothing other than No, Yes, or Other. You also neglected to address my concern when I pointed out how you gave Magnus props when he critcized my wagon (you, Lamont & Star were on that, but you said he was right about critcizing it...), then you later vote Mag because Zazie pressured you(?) by asking why you didn't vote for him when you voted someone else for the same crime Mag was guilty of yet you pardoned Magnus for whatever the crime was (it escapes my mind at the moment), and lastly you unvote him and say he's more likely town.

I honestly thought you ignored addressing this whenever I brought it to your attention, so this is why I am still voting for you. Do you care to comment on the situation with Magnus now?
as I already pointed out, I agreed with the part where he explained the rules, not where he opposes me. Can you understand that?

I read the first few pages again the (till 15, or so), and after that, I had seen Magnus doing more scumhunting then the general player here, so, the thing zazie had pointed out was outweighted by Magnus his protown play. I had to reread then.

and now, would you mind if I did that later? It is close to midnight here, and you might not get a comprehensible post, and I not much sleep. :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 am

Post by mykonian »

Kise wrote:Read from my root post (1011) all the way up to Post 1020. During our conversation, you accused me of strawmanning when my questions were nothing other than No, Yes, or Other. You also neglected to address my concern when I pointed out how you gave Magnus props when he critcized my wagon (you, Lamont & Star were on that, but you said he was right about critcizing it...), then you later vote Mag because Zazie pressured you(?) by asking why you didn't vote for him when you voted someone else for the same crime Mag was guilty of yet you pardoned Magnus for whatever the crime was (it escapes my mind at the moment), and lastly you unvote him and say he's more likely town.

as I already pointed out, I agreed with the part where he explained the rules, not where he opposes me. Can you understand that?

I read the first few pages again the (till 15, or so), and after that, I had seen Magnus doing more scumhunting then the general player here, so, the thing zazie had pointed out was outweighted by Magnus his protown play. I had to reread then.

and now, would you mind if I did that later? It is close to midnight here, and you might not get a comprehensible post, and I not much sleep. :)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I didn't get to this. Sorry. I'll catch up soon I hope.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

ZazieR wrote:
@Lamont

Can you remind me why you voted Mastin?
For me Mastin was a policy lynch. He fell under the cetagory of "Crap Play" in my wiki.

The secondary considerations were of course that he could of been scum or shinigami but of course that's a big "WIFOM" game that can never be certain.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, I have an hour more than I thought I did.
PhilyEc wrote:
mykonian - 6 (LlamaFluff, cateraction, Spolium, ortolan, Kise, populartajo)
Lamont_Cranston - 5 (magnus_orion, Kairyuu, Albert B. Rampage, Gorrad, MrBuddyLee)
ZEEnon - 4 (WeyounsLastClone, PhilyEc, Stephoscope, Lamont_Cranston)
^Truely possible lynches for today.
Gorrad - 2 (Kmd4390, Starbuck)
zwetschenwasser - 1 (Benmage)
magnus_orion - 1 (ZazieR)
Jebus - 1 (zwetschenwasser)
^ People who need to unvote and join a wagon.
I've already said that if needed, I can switch to ZEEnon or Myko. No need to do that just yet though.
mykonian wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
mykonian wrote:ugh, i'm pretty busy on the moment, but here is a post.

in the last few posts KMD is getting more scummy. Gorrad his post that explained his actions was very reasonable, and I don't see why KMD would still irrationally attack Gorrad. He kind of tunnels on gorrad because names could be important. It seems like scum who has found a point, and after that continues to bring that point, because they are logically right, but wrong in the game.
Have you even read Death Note? My point is obvious and has merit.
It would also be if you are scum. But the fact that you tunnel on it, and defend it this way, not leaving room for being mistaken, means that you are forcing something.

I have been a little inactive, but it seems today my practicum ends early, so I have a bit of time to read and post something.
If I'm mistaken, then oh well. I was wrong. But if I'm right and we all name claim anyway, that's much worse than just accepting that I was wrong.
Benmage wrote:
ZazieR wrote: It's not.
So elaborate.
If it aint there, i dont get it. for the love of god DONT elaborate...ask someone else to please ask me whatever the you are asking.
Dude, is the part of your post that Zazie bolded a scumtell against (Zwet?) or not? Explain why. That's all she is asking.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Jebus wrote:
Mod: V/LA (see my sig)

Long story short, my computer is fried (fuckshitpiss), posting from my brother's computer. This means I've got no access to any files on my comp, including the text file with all my notes for this game (through page 51).

So pretty depressed right now...
LMAO!

Nothing personal if the above statement is true but from what I've seen of Jebus he is a professional lurker...
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Mmk. Time to get some more of my catch up done, starting on page 23.

@Spoilum:
I look back on Kairyuu's #477 with concern, principally because he didn't consider the possibility of a specified cause of death (for the uninitiated, this is a heavily-used plot device in Death Note). I cannot fathom why a townie familiar with the Death Note story would dismiss that hypothesis and can only presume there is an ulterior motive.
Given that his death flavor said
shot
, and there are characters in the series that have access to guns, I chose not to extrapolate, and instead went with simple facts. To assume anything else would require assumptions that I am not comfortable with.

In addition to that, if he was killed by a death note, the implications don't make a bit of sense. The rules post specifically states that as soon as a death note enters the possesion of someone pro-town it wil be destroyed. Therefore, if Mastin was killed by a death note, he was killed by either scum or a Shinigami. Why would an anti-town role kill Mastin when so many people were beginning to suspect him? Seems much more like a foolish policy-vig to me.

@Tajo:
Kairyuu -> Mastin supporter. At first glance, townie, what made you so sure Mastin was obvtown?
I may have already addressed this, but it was his play. I liked his logic, and he seemed to be acting in line with the interests of catching and eliminating scum. I didn't necessarily agree with his suspicions of magnus, but they were understandable given magnus' own meta.

@cateraction:
While I think Lamont is scum he makes a decent case on Kairu in post 123.
Please note that nowhere in his entire case does he actually mention anything that can be considered a scumtell. Explain how his case was decent.
Lamont has a good point about Kai finding Mastin obvscum. I, too, felt he was buddying very strongly. The point is equally valid on myk and kise, Lamont is growing more town in my eyes. Maybe Mastin really did rub him the wrong way. But there are other alighments so I don't know. IGMEOY
1. I said he was obvTOWN, not obvSCUM.

2. Let's run through my motivations if I were scum.

I go to the trouble of agreeing with Mastin, and provide my views that he is town, even though he is quite the easy mislynch. I even know that I'll take flak for supporting the top lynch suspect, but I press forward anyway with the intention of making an ally of the most probable lynch of D1.

Motivation analysis is tech.
____

Hmm. Seems zwet has come up with another weird claim. Null tell for him. I don't honestly care if he's being truthful or not, and speculating on it is not going to help. Move on already.

____

@Lamont:
@Kai: Why were you so convinced that death notes cannot be used as gunfire?
See my response to Spoilum.
Ok then I seriously want to know how Kai could of missed this. What do you think about my questions concerning specifying kill methods for notes?
Missed what? How does Light finding a death note in the beginning of the series mean that Mastin was killed by scum? Or a death note even? And how does my not thinking that Mastin was killed by a death note imply that I missed anything?

@Zazie: I've already mentioned why I thought Mastin was obvtown.
Also, what's your point about the wiki stuff in this quote? Do you see it as a tell, and why?
(New question: Are you warning Lamont in this quote? And if so, why?)
I was merely pointing out that Lamont's wiki is a sign of screwed up priorities. He's more concerned with getting people he doesn't like lynched than getting scum lynched.

And no, it wasn't a warning. It was an observation.

@cateraction:
I felt that Zee was making points that fell in line with Mastin while Kai was just agreeing and affirming without making any real contribution.
Really? Can you back this up, because to me it seems like I was providing plenty of my own theories. Hell, for some of the issues we disagreed completely, and for others is was HIM agreeing with ME.

____

Mmk. Now zwet has called his claim a fakeclaim. Still null. It's zwet's zwet-meta, not indicative of alignment methinks.
____

Alrighty then. I'm now at the top of page 33, and need to leave to go clean stuff. I'll hopefully be able to pick back up on this tomorrow.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Kairyuu wrote:@Spoilum:
I look back on Kairyuu's #477 with concern, principally because he didn't consider the possibility of a specified cause of death (for the uninitiated, this is a heavily-used plot device in Death Note). I cannot fathom why a townie familiar with the Death Note story would dismiss that hypothesis and can only presume there is an ulterior motive.
In addition to that, if he was killed by a death note, the implications don't make a bit of sense. The rules post specifically states that as soon as a death note enters the possesion of someone pro-town it wil be destroyed. Therefore, if Mastin was killed by a death note, he was killed by either scum or a Shinigami. Why would an anti-town role kill Mastin when so many people were beginning to suspect him? Seems much more like a foolish policy-vig to me.
QFT. Mastin was a leading wagon at the time he was killed. I was correct in moving my vote from Kai before his answer (lucky me).

Btw, nice catchup post. :wink:
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

I would just like to mention that I find the people in ZEEnon's wagon to seem more trustworthy than the people in mykonian's wagon.

I'm not at all sticking up for mykonian, as I kind of see the case against him too. I'm just saying...take a look and see if you agree.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm

@Zaze:
Who is the female depicted in your post at the top of the last page?
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Stephoscope wrote:I would just like to mention that I find the people in ZEEnon's wagon to seem more trustworthy than the people in mykonian's wagon.

I'm not at all sticking up for mykonian, as I kind of see the case against him too. I'm just saying...take a look and see if you agree.
There is no doubt in my mind that Myk is an easy lynch here.

Still nobody has provided me with a strong
data analysis
on why they are voting him.

His general
logic-behavioral dynamic
is a null tell as has already been shown.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Kairyuu, while I do fully believe Mastin was killed by a townie, it is illogical to rule out a Shinigami's kill.

Consider: Shinigami are NOT anti-town, they're third-party with a unique win condition for each. Who is to say that one of those win conditions is not furthered by killing scum? Also, the Death Note allows people to specify kill's MO. I think writing 'Mastin plugged full of holes' would be easy enough.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Hmmm, kind of strange Gorrad... For some reason I was under the impression that Shinigami couldn't use their death notes to kill. Isn't that why they give them away, so that humans can use them?

@All:
Is there any precedence in the series for Shingami being able to use the death notes they possess themselves?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”