Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

@LC - You cant just kill points like that. Unwillingness to take a stance
is
a scumtell, I dont care if you think it doesnt apply to myk for meta reason or whatever you are implying there. It is a scumtell because it allows him to back any case he wants since he never is strongly attached to anything. I really dont want to go quote my "anti town play should always be lynched untill they get townie or stop playing" rant about Nat from an old game since it doesnt apply to myk even though you are trying to force it to but I am now rambling so am going to stop on this one.

Using bad logic is also a scum tell. Throwing shit together that doesnt make sense is scummy since its trying to lynch a player on really weak reasoning. He has done this twice one day one already that I picked up on during a skim.

I really dont think you can take away those three points, since they are more universal tells. You may think they dont apply, but I do, so I put them in. Most people will agree with me too on that, so you trying to cut my myk case down a bit is noted.

Anxious to see what you have to say though about the other points.

~Also I just realized that point 2 was supposed to say "He said mastin was shin"

Votecount
ZEEnon - 2 (Lamont_Cranston, Starbuck)
mykonian - 2 (LlamaFluff, cateraction)
Gorrad - 1 (Kmd4390)
Lamont_Cranston - 1 (Gorrad)
Benmage - 1 (magnus_orion)
Vi - 1 (zwetschenwasser)
Not voting: ortolan, Kairyuu, mykonian, Benmage, ZazieR, Vi, populartajo, MrBuddyLee, Skruffs, semioldguy, Kise, Seraphim, Stephoscope, ZEEnon, Spolium, WeyounsLastClone

L is definitely more competent than we are. As we speak, he is out there risking his life to solve this case.

With 24 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Kise »

64 pages... still on day 1.

Welcome. I won't blame you if you just bandwagonned to end the phase.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Kise »

That was directed @ Vi.

Yet…
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

Myk is scummy
I'm down with a myk lynch, but prefer a lamont or benmage lynch.
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

magnus_orion wrote:Myk is scummy
I'm down with a myk lynch, but prefer a lamont or benmage lynch.
Dont think either of those would happen, LC I actually think is town but at multiple times wouldnt mind wagoning to make the game more enjoyable. Ben I would be down to lynch though if myk isnt happening.

We do have only about 10 days to deadline though, so something (myk lynch) needs to happen.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Kise »

Aw fluck, I just realized that we're back to square one... Is everybody going to go back to their former choices, or are we considering the vote-reset as a fresh start? It's still unsettling how Phily tried to act as Myk's defense attorney..

Vote: Myk

And where the fook is orto?

Yet…
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

So that leaves:
2) Myk believes (he actually said this unlike zee) that mastin was town. This is highlited in his iso 7.
5)
Myk realizes that a majority of shin should have a note (46) but that more or less contridicts point 2
1/3 is 1/3 and this is a crap case against Spoilum which is a null tell imo

6)
Tries to stop the town reads on zazie (48)
This is asking for advice on how to get the same town read; pro-village.

7) Myk is 90 is basically enough to lynch him for to me. If you people are arguing that zee is scum for lying about a read, you should be ALL over this one. Myk says he thought the scum claim wasnt true. There have been multiple posts where he said he believed that Mastin was shin, most noteably his post 7.

Ok so the following still stands:
llama wrote:2) Myk believes (he actually said this unlike zee) that mastin was town. This is highlited in his iso 7.
mykonian wrote:Seen that deathnotes give some kind of power, I don't think that is what is happening here. Therefor, I guess that Mastin doesn't have a deathnote.
Mastin, am I right?
This is a very serious case of death note fishing.

llama wrote:7) Myk is 90 is basically enough to lynch him for to me. If you people are arguing that zee is scum for lying about a read, you should be ALL over this one. Myk says he thought the scum claim wasnt true. There have been multiple posts where he said he believed that Mastin was shin, most noteably his post 7.
mykonian wrote:Llama: I did not want to lynch Mastin because I couldn't see mastin-scum claim scum. He still is a sane person. My defense gets drowned too, as I have tried to explain this many times.
This is an anti-town attitude regarding Mastin and quite possibly saving a juicy death note for the NK.
Ok so I want to commend Llama for a very strong case overall.

The case against Zee and Myk are the same but Myk's is stronger

I now am sure that the case against Myk is not just fluff.

Therefore since Llama has a strong town read on Zee,
I'm going to defer to the stronger case

There is something wrong with Zee here though. I need meta from him as town to convince me, otherwise there is no way he's town.

Unvote, Vote Myk
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

Meh. I've been claiming support for a myk case for a while now. It looks like he's going to be lynched, and I'm ok with that.
unvote
vote: myk
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:44 pm

LlamaFluff wrote:LC I actually think is town but at multiple times wouldnt mind wagoning to make the game more enjoyable.
Thanks for sharing, I wuv you too. <3

[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Vi! Good to see you.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:LC I actually think is town but at multiple times wouldnt mind wagoning to make the game more enjoyable.
I just really shut down and tend to play bad when people are unneccisarily abbrasive. I dont like playing bad.
Co-host of The USL Show
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:25 pm

LlamaFluff wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
I just really shut down and tend to play bad when people are unneccisarily abbrasive. I dont like playing bad.
Me too the only difference is I don't always shut down and at that time it can get ugly. :lol:

The main thing is that its only a game and even though things can get distasteful at times, its nothing personal. :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:
Gelus 1594 wrote:
Jebus has requested replacement, and has been replaced by Vi.
*waves*

I'll try to make a dent in reading this game tomorrow.
awesome
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Me too the only difference is I don't always shut down and at that time it can get ugly. :lol:

The main thing is that its only a game and even though things can get distasteful at times, its nothing personal. :wink:
I usually just stop posting to avoid getting into it. The thing is though, if its game related I am fine. You still taking shots at Mastin though that are not constantly used for furthering another case, which is where I am starting to get a little on edge.

I step up and defend people I think are town from attacks, but im going to step up and defend anyone if someone is going over the top. Just stop taking shots at Mastin that arent needed. If you dont agree with his play, thats something to discuss post game, not right now.

I take the game as a little more then a game, this is my unwind thing that helps me keep my head level a bit.
Co-host of The USL Show
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Aha, well its been 100% in-game for me on Mastin; this game. The only time I've ever brought it up is in relation to this game. Outside of this game I have no idea how Mastin plays; I saw him in Medeival Mafia and he was fine (he replaced in). So I'm not really criticizing him just the way he chose to play in this game. ;)
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Post by Starbuck »

[quote="zwetschenwasser"]I didn't expect Phily to do something like that./quote]

So much for me trying to do the right thing.

I was playing with Phily in a different game and wanted to warn those players about what he did here, and the mod banned me from all of his future games by spreading the word about Phily.

/sigh
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Wow sorry Starbuck :'(
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Well, I'd still rather see ZEE gone, or Lamont, but myk's is a good option as well.

Unvote. Vote mykonian.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I really don't care between myk and ZEE. If it comes down to it, I'll switch over.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 am

Post by mykonian »

populartajo wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Unvote Vote Zazier
His spamming posts of fluff is such a waste and a distraction. He's essentially mass defending all scum simply by distracting every other player.
Terrible.

Unvote Vote : Benmage.
agreed very much. The way Ben tries to disqualify zazie in the previous post is disgusting.

also Stethoscope was way to concerned he didn't buddy up to me. (page earlier)
MrBuddyLee wrote:Oh wow, mykonian is pretty clearly scum at this point. Lamont next for protecting him.
there is no context here. This is all it was.

Does the "if people play annoying they are scum" scumtell count? I think so. There is absolutely no way a protown player would bandwagon vote and post this way.

I also like how I'm absolutely bandwagonned here :( Next post will be my defence.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:34 am

Post by mykonian »

[quote="LlamaFluff"]Well on myk we have a few main points against him. You can find many of these points in my iso 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

Main points though

1) Early game myk flounders between MO and LC for votes.
Page 5, then I don't know a thing. I posted who were standing out for me then. But I didn't have a case, I only expressed feelings, to make people know where I stood. But don't expect me to find scum in that time, with only that many people talking.
2) Myk believes (he actually said this unlike zee) that mastin was town.
(shin)
This is highlited in his iso 7.
without a scum motive, because otherwise the claim is simply stupid

3) He votes kise because he believes he misinterprets a rule to attack Mastin.
How can someone think that claiming can break the game? Simply no sane person can think that normally, so Kise doesn't think normal. This is not a scumtell

4) Changes his vote to spoil on a "scumslip" which is increadably weak
yes, sorry for that. Mistake. I saw it as a question that showed what spolium was thinking, it was a question that asked that from another player. I misinterpreted his post

5) Myk realizes that a majority of shin should have a note (46) but that more or less contridicts point 2
no, it doesn't. It is the majority, but a shin with a note would not claim. How is this a scumtell?

6) Tries to stop the town reads on zazie (48)
sorry, I don't know this anymore. If this is a major point, please tell. I might be able to react later, but the game is going a bit fast for me now

7) Myk is 90 is basically enough to lynch him for to me. If you people are arguing that zee is scum for lying about a read, you should be ALL over this one. Myk says he thought the scum claim wasnt true. There have been multiple posts where he said he believed that Mastin was shin, most noteably his post 7.
I say, and I say again: I can't believe mastin would claim shin, if his motives, or possibilities were against the town. Because, in that case, he would be actively hurting his own chances, something he wouldn't do.

the case on me is mostly my stance on Mastin. I believed him to be not harmful to town, most probably by not having a deathnote, and being Shin. I didn't want to lynch him, because of that. This proved to be wrong, but was a read I was confident in. While I have clearly expressed this, people vote me for not giving opinions. I think that my opinions actially make up most of their case, so this contradicts at least one point of them. Further, I think there are better targets around then me. I have tried to add to the game, but have had little succes till now. I was wrong with spolium, and I was wrong about Mastin. But does that make me scum?

you are now trying to lynch a towny that made mistakes, but dared to speak up, making those mistakes. But you are letting the scum away that actually keep quiet, don't take risks,
and play scummy

I'm happy you don't vote gorrad anymore, because he is obv town just because of that reason. He dares to take the spotlight, by suggesting a name claim. Scum doesn't do that, but hides, lets others take the risk.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:40 am

Post by mykonian »

LlamaFluff wrote:@LC - You cant just kill points like that. Unwillingness to take a stance
is
a scumtell, I dont care if you think it doesnt apply to myk for meta reason or whatever you are implying there. It is a scumtell because it allows him to back any case he wants since he never is strongly attached to anything. I really dont want to go quote my "anti town play should always be lynched untill they get townie or stop playing" rant about Nat from an old game since it doesnt apply to myk even though you are trying to force it to but I am now rambling so am going to stop on this one.
I agree. Not taking a stance is scummy. But I actually took one by saying that. I didn't really think the others that scummy on the moment, and those two would be the ones I thought scummy at that moment.

contrary to you, I have tried to give opinions about more players. You have picked me from the start, and continue to attack me. I find it hard to get you to think different about me, and that wouldn't be a real problem at this moment, but other people start bandwagonning me, and now things aren't that much fun anymore. So please, try to look at my posts, but then from a town perspective. I am sure that would change your view about me.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 am

Post by ortolan »

Yer I did a read yesterday and got through a fair amount but accidentially closed the window on my post. It wasn't particularly insightful commentary anyway, I had critiques of 2 of myk's posts thinking they were still perfectly consistent with him being scum.
ZazieR (1540) wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Ok, I''ll have to go soon, but first:

Mod
- Do we get to hear Phily''s rolename?
I think modkills automatically become anonymous neutral survivors.
Which hurts us, so I hope the mod will tell or the player who was told.
I'm surprised you'd incite someone else to potentially get mod-killed. You're not usually sloppy like that.
ZazieR (1547) wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Ok, I''ll have to go soon, but first:

Mod
- Do we get to hear Phily''s rolename?

No.
Then I''ll assume that he was anti-Kira.
I agree though.

@ LC's case against ZEE in 1557. I simply do not understand his first point. ZEEnon denies Point 2 and it seems convincing, without checking the relevant game. Point 3 is terrible. Therefore very weak case. LC scummier. I've never seen a good case on ZEEnon. I never liked myk's suspicions of him and I believe he never backed them up after being called out on it (by me). He simply didn't comment on the matter any more after that point.

I do recall finding Kairyuu scummy for basically locking into a stalemate with LC and saying things along the lines of "I'm not unvoting you until one of us is lynched" etc. Doesn't seem to have much potential for productivity to me. He also at one point refused to update/re-list his points when LC prompted him to, which may be a sign of lazy scum. That said obviously I've never been a huge fan of LC himself.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 am

Glad you're back though... :roll:
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:42 am

Post by mykonian »

Orto, I don't exactly know what you asked from me about zeenon. The biggest problem I have with zeenon is that he practically active lurked. He has had very little opinions on everyone. Also, there were one or two posts where his intentions were doubtful.

but, on this moment, I don't think I'll vote for zee, and I don't know if I'm going to do it, because if I were scum, I would try to hide as real lurker. Plus that zee actually posts, and defends etc, while a lot of people add little but votes. I think it is a way better use of a lynch to try to find the scummiest person of them, then to lynch a person that mostly is attacked for overdefensiveness and active lurking, two tells that can easily be used on town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”