Candice
Candice
Goon
Candice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:34 pm

Post by Candice »

I'm waitin' on why jeep finds Vraak scummy. :)
"Don't let go; never give up, it's such a wonderful life..."
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:49 pm

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Dodgy (1): PeaceBringer
Vraak X (1): jeep

Not Voting: Candice, Dodgy, MMCL, Tam, Vraak X
Success breeds suspicion
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:30 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok , well i have to turn my
FOS
into a real vote.
Vote:PeaceBringer

Not just for the reasons I stated before, ie how he was gunning for Vraak and just like that, switched and turned on me so flippently but also because I KNOW I am a towni for a fact and he still guns for me so seens as we have little to go on, I have to believe he is scum trying to get rid of a townie.
Also, PeaceBringer hardly ever posts and when he does, they are usually quite Lame, so could he be scum trying to sit in the background, hoping to ride this wave of voting out.
I'm happy at this time with my decision but anything can change in a game of Mafia!
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:30 am

Post by MMCL »

I want to hear from Vraak and Jeep.

Tam, hunny, you there? You are about the only one I trust right now so could really do with hearing from you.

Dodgy - could PeaceBringer be a townie thoroughly confused? Is the only reason you are voting him because he is voting you? I can't help but you think are using his vote on you to add weight to your argument against him.

Peacebringer - can you explain your vote change?

Seems like scum are having a field day with this one... I guess we best decide soon on something, else Yaw will put a deadline on us.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:44 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I have little to go on.
I never usually vote for someone just because they have voted for me as I think that is completely lame but as this game is different and we really do have sod all to go on and the fact that I have protested my innocence so many times and I know for a fact that I am a townie, the only person i can go for is the one that relentlessly still keeps gunning for me, therefor I voted peaceBringer and until someone comes up to me and hits me in the face with a sighn that says they are scum, my vote stays there.
I don't like you pally pally attitude toward Tam though MMCL, be careful its not construde as too pally pally :twisted:
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:02 pm

Post by Tam »

I'm here, just been a bit busy at work today. I had to back up all of my drawings. (They're reformatting my hard drive tomorrow. I get to start over from scratch and hopefully will have a smoother-running machine at work in the future.)

Anyhow, the biggest thing that sticks out at me right now is that Jeep totally refuses to answer Candice's question, and it's a fair question. I get the feeling that he's just lying low and waiting for the lynch, thinking he doesn't have to bother answering.

MMCL, I really am going to look at your list and throw my own numbers on there soon. I appreciate you listing everything out like that. I really want to get a chance to reread first though. My spastic mind tends to wander when I encounter a low activity game. I want to refresh my memory on who acted like what, and when.
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:47 pm

Post by Vraak X »

I really don't have much to say. I think Jeep's accusation is completely baseless, and to vote me without enough cause warrants suspicion from me.

Nevertheless, I'm still waiting for further evidence to come in, and for Jeep to respond.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:55 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

MMCL wrote:I want to hear from Vraak and Jeep.

Tam, hunny, you there? You are about the only one I trust right now so could really do with hearing from you.

Dodgy - could PeaceBringer be a townie thoroughly confused? Is the only reason you are voting him because he is voting you? I can't help but you think are using his vote on you to add weight to your argument against him.

Peacebringer - can you explain your vote change?

Seems like scum are having a field day with this one... I guess we best decide soon on something, else Yaw will put a deadline on us.
MMCL how many times do I have to explain myself? 1. The reason I voted Vraak was his voting pattern. I bought his explanation of being on vacation and re-evaluated. The push of andrew to me seemed odd, so Dodgy seemed a good place to vote, especially since I have heard that Andrew can do a good job of finding scum. Just didn't make sense to me that the first person out of the box would be scum, so picking on that person as scum and driving the lynch to me is scummy, thus the vote.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:40 am

Post by Dodgy »

PeaceBringer wrote
Just didn't make sense to me that the first person out of the box would be scum, so picking on that person as scum and driving the lynch to me is scummy, thus the vote.
I can see where you are coming from but think about it like this, Andrew was the first to role claim, and once he had, we all kinda had to follow suit.
In my opinion, this ruined the game as now, we have nothing to go on. This could have been a completely innocent act by Andrew (as you seem to believe) but it could also have been a very clever ploy by someone that was scum to not only get us all to role claim but also to look good because he was first to show all, if you want to put it that way.
You might end up being right about Andrew but at that point, we had nothing to go on and that was something that stood out.
I wasnt by any means the only person that voted for Andrew and believed that this scenario was very possible.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:57 am

Post by Dodgy »

However, I am very suspicious of MMCL now. First he gives us some statistics which have absolutely no credence but yet psychologically stick in peoples minds and whether conscious of the fact or not, influence opinions and secondly, then breaks down any barriers with Tam by calling her "Hunny" and re-affirming it by telling her that she is the only one he trusts, therefor gaining her trust and gaining an al'ly, who he can then influence through her trust.
I said in a previous post that I wouldnt change my vote until someone hit me in the face with a sighn saying "I'm scum" but I am very tempted, infact, thats exactly what I'm going to do.
Unvote

Vote: MMCL
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:07 am

Post by MMCL »

Tsk tsk tsk... time for a re-read I think !
Candice
Candice
Goon
Candice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:08 am

Post by Candice »

Pressure
Vote: jeep

This is ONLY a pressure vote. If given cause, I'll change it.
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:31 pm

Post by MMCL »

I've re-read and I can't decide if Dodgy is scum playing a really serious gambit or an innocent but confused townie voting for another townie.

I do get the feeling that he couldn't post that he is innocent one more time though - it is starting to wear thin, and I think he should remember that innocent people act in innocent ways, and that his flip-flop voting suggests scum to me (especially since he changed his vote from Peacebringer when PB defended himself). It's almost as if he is trying to find the weakest member of the herd and pick them off. I suggest he find another target as he won't find me an easy lynch either (I will defend myself).

With regard to his accusation that Im getting pally with Tam - well, all I can say is that he should look at my previous games and see that I always try and find another innocent as an ally. Two heads are better than one, and Tam does look considerably more innocent than Dodgy right now - to me at least.

I am looking for suggestions and ideas about trying to draw connections between people - I proposed one idea of my own; my 'stats' as he put it, aren't stats at all - but merely my opinions so far. I did state this. I did invite others to do the same so we can form links between people. So his inferrence that I am trying to psychologically lead people is incorrect, and twisting my intentions.
Dodgy clearly didn't like my 'stats' and I can't help but wonder if it was because I was onto something.

Dodgy - other than calling Tam hunny and suggesting a perfectly valid method of rating people (which I _did_ invite everyone else to do), do you have any other reasons for voting me?

I doubt it.

Right now I feel it is Dodgy, and (Jeep or Vraak) (assuming we have 2 left). The reason I am unsure of which of Jeep or Vraak it is, is that I can't help but feel Dodgy is trying to move attention away from them - and that makes me ask why.

No vote from me yet - I still want to hear from Vraak and Jeep.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:06 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, firstly, let me get this one out of the way.
I am certainly not trying to move attention away from Jeep and vraak as anyone knows who has played with me before, my number one irritation is lurking!
I hate it!
You calling Tam "hunny" is not my only reason for voting you, like you, I am not sure on anyones guilt ot innocense but I think that you might just be scum, playing a very clever game, however, you might just be a townie trying to find a needle in a haystack. Who knows but your stats (as I call them lol) and your friendly approach to Tam made me very suspicious.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:14 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Well, what exactly can I answer for you, MMCL? I really don't have much to say. My PM was an ordinary townie with a bit of flavour text, nothing more.
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:02 pm

Post by MMCL »

So you have no defence at all? Lurking doesn't make you scummy then? Your role was "ordinary townie with a bit of flavour text, nothing more." - that's what everyone's role was. Shame on you Vraak for not being more involved.

Come on guys - so the game has been broken because we could quote the mod. We made a commitment to play this game - and thats what we need to do... we need to be active in this game if we are to achieve anything. Things are starting to happen (mainly Dodgy being bizarre - but what's new there?) so we need to start participating.

Im seriously considering asking the mod for replacement because of the inactivity.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:05 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Bizarre works for me LOL
:D
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:45 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Oh yawn yawn yawn!
Come on people, this is getting tiresome!
MMCL is right, we gotta keep this moving.
I'm going to change my vote AGAIN and vote for a lurker if some peeps don't get off their arses and post!
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:00 pm

Post by Yaw »

According to the V/LA thread, Jeep has a neck injury. :cry:

I'm trying to determine if he'll be able to play or needs replacement. Hope to have this worked out soon.
Success breeds suspicion
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:15 pm

Post by MMCL »

Ack - thats not good - Hope all is ok Jeep :(
Candice
Candice
Goon
Candice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:02 pm

Post by Candice »

Unvote: Jeep
I need to learn to read the vacation thread.

Okay, so now what? MMCL strikes me as town. If he's not, I'll be very surprised. IMO Vraak hasn't really done anything but lurk, and by that standard, EVERYONE should be suspect. My one major suspicion is gone.

We've gotta make something happen, here.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:57 am

Post by Yaw »

Jeep has requested replacement. Drummer will be taking over his role, effective now.

Vote Count:

Dodgy (1): PeaceBringer
Vraak X (1): Drummer
MMCL (1): Dodgy
Drummer (1): Candice

Not Voting: MMCL, Tam, Vraak X
Success breeds suspicion
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:59 am

Post by Drummer »

Hello. I'll read the whole thread tonight and come up with something.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:17 am

Post by jeep »

Sorry all, I just can't spend as much time at my computer for the next 2-3 weeks, it seems. :(

-JEEP
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:46 am

Post by MMCL »

No worries Jeep.. welcome Drummer..

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”